Registered: Nov 2014
Local time: 11:49 AM
This guide will tell you how to transcode Canon EOS H.264 MOV to Premiere Pro for editing without any codec problem.
Q1: Anyone know of a good way to get 7D footage into Adobe Premiere CS4 without losing quality? I can't put in .mov into premiere, it won't support the Canon format for some reason. What's the best way to convert the files or get Premiere to recognize it? Would love any suggestions! Thanks!
Q2: I am buying a Canon 60D and 50mm lens next month, I am planning on filming and then editing my own 1080p mov videos. What are the best settings that I need to notice when shooting? Currently I am using Adobe Premiere CS5.
Q3: Hello, I have a very urgent problem in the cut of my shots with the Canon EOS 5D Mark II in Adobe Premiere CS6. As soon as I try to think. Mov files to import my Premiere Project to inform me with the premiere of this format is not supported. Have come to me already downloaded QuickTime Player, Nero, Lite Codec Pack Full, at s.den codec, but nothing works. I'm Pretty desperate, someone has any idea what's the problem?
Canon EOS DSLR Cameras are more and more popular and valuable with improved viewfinder, a number of new in-camera creative options and filters, plus HDMI output for viewing images on an HDTV. But for some fairly new Canon users, video editing and encoding is something they are doing for a longer time. As the above quesitons, you can see many folks will have no idea of what the limitations of the "MOV video format from Canons DSLRs and Premeiere Pro".
Why can't you smoothly importing Canon EOS .mov footage in Premiere Pro? As Canon EOS DSLR use H.264 codec for video compressing, it is a most advanced codec that compresses video in highest compression ratio, but not so acceptable for Premiere Pro (or other NLE like Avid MC, FCP, iMovie and FCE).
So if you want to get fluent editing workfolw with Canon MOV files in Premiere Pro (including Premiere Pro CS4/5/6) and keep the best video quality, you will have the need to convert Canon MOV to Premiere best supported AVC .mov format. It will be the best way to get Canon .mov footage into Adobe Premiere Pro without losing quality, you can follow the tutorial below.
Free Download Pavtube HD Video Converter for Mac, it's an excellent Canon MOV to PPro Converter. Follow the prompts to install the program. Click "Finish" when the installation is complete, and Pavtube MOV to Premiere Converter will launch automatically.
1. Click "Add video" to load Canon EOS DSLR MOV video files or directly drag the files into file list. By default, the files are selected. If you would like to join all the selected files together, check the box of Merge into one.
You could view the video files in preview window, simply highlight the file and click play button.
2. Click ?Format? bar to and choose ?Adobe Premiere/Sony Vegas > MOV (AVC)(*.mov)" or "MPEG-2 Video (*.mpg)? as output format. Or you can also select ?Final Cut Pro -> Apple ProRes 422 (*.mov)?. It is the best format for editing in Premiere Pro.
Optional - If you would like to customize the video and audio parameters, you can click "settings", adjust the parameters as you want, like Video Codec, aspect ratio, bit rate, frame rate, Audio codec, sampling rate, bit rate, channels.
3. Click "Convert" to start transcoding Canon EOS H.264 MOV to MPEG-2/AVC MOV for Premiere Pro editing without codec problems.
Click here to learn: How to import Media Files to Premiere Pro on Mac.
The software can help you to encode Canon EOS H.264 MOV to AVC MOV video with keeping the best video quality and convert at a short time if the file not so big. It can also help you convert Canon EOS 650D, 50D/60D/7D, 5D Mark II/III,100D/700D video files. Now just buy or download and have a try.
Additional editing features of the Pavtube MOV to Premiere Converter:
1. Trim a section of the 6D clip- click 'Editor', switch to 'Trim' tab, and input time point in start and end box.
2. Combine Canon MOV footgae together- check the files to be merged in file list and check 'Merge into one' box beside 'Settings' button.
3. Deinterlace- click 'Editor', switch to 'Effect' tab, find 'Deinterlacing' box, and check it to eliminate interlacing lines.
4. If you want to update EOS MOV cilps to Myspace, Flikr, YouTube, etc, just choose "Flash Video>>FLV" instead.
Maybe these articles can also help to you ：
Surprise for Pavtube Upgraded Windows Products! H.265/HEVC or XVAC Codec Supported!
Work MP4 Files with Adobe Premiere Pro, Premiere Elements, After Effects
Newest Way of Editing Samsung NX1 H.265 Footage in Adobe Premiere Pro/Sony Vegas
How to Get AVCHD MTS Workflow with DaVinci Resolve (Lite)
Two Assistants: Encode H.265/HEVC Videos on Windows 8.1/8/7/XP
Tips on Ingesting Sony PMW-300K1 MXF to Sony Vegas Pro/Sony Movie Studio
Good News! On December 25, 2014, Pavtube Studio has announced this 2014 Christmas Deal, to celebrate this biggest festival in the end of the year. In order to let customers enjoy better about this fascinating holiday with Pavtube , special offers and 100% off discount is available on this page. Customers who interested in photography or movie making can benefit from this special event page.