Registered: Jun 2003
Local time: 10:34 AM
Aug. 9, 2006 ? Brandi Koch of Clearwater Beach, Fla., says she feels as if she's living in a horror movie. She claims she has colored fibers coming out of her skin.
Brandi is married to Billy Koch, a former Major League baseball player who was one of a handful of pitchers who could throw a ball at more than 100 mph. Koch says her life was good, until one day in the shower she noticed something strange ? tiny fibers running through her skin.
"The fibers look like hair, and they're different colors," Koch says.
Koch says she knows that what she's experiencing "sounds crazy," but it's true. "If I had a family member call me up and say, 'I have this stuff,' I'd say, 'I'm sending a straitjacket over. You need some help.'"
Anne Dill describes a similar condition. Looking at Dill's life, it appears as if she's living an idyllic existence in a home on Florida's Lake Mary. Her three daughters excel in sports and are straight-A students.
But life in the Dill household is far from idyllic. Anne's 40-year-old husband, Tom, died in January and she believes his death was due to a contagious illness that has infected her entire family.
Dill describes her family's skin: "There's this fibrous material. It's in layers." Dill says the skin on their hands is particularly bad, very swollen and itchy. She says it feels as if bugs are crawling underneath the skin.
Dr. Greg Smith of Gainesville, Ga., has been a pediatrician for the past 28 years. He claims a fiber is coming out of his big toe, and he has video footage to prove it. "It felt like somebody stuck a pin in my toe and wiggled it and it just continued to hurt," Smith says. He says he never thought he had bugs. "I've certainly had those crawling sensations, and the fibers which come out of the skin are really bizarre, and really odd."
When Koch, Dill and Smith consulted doctors, they received diagnoses that they call wrong or dismissive. Dill's doctor told her to stop scratching, even though many of her sores were in places she could not reach.
LINK TO REST OF ARTICLE
08-16-2006 11:20 PM
Registered: Oct 2006
Local time: 11:34 AM
I have had morgellon-like symptoms for almost a year now. This started shortly after I retired, and I certainly did not have this condition on my 'to-do' list of after-retirement fun things to do.
So, forget delusions of parasitosis! Living with this condition is a 24/7 nightmare, and I cannot believe that anyone in the world would ever choose to go through it. Of course, I got medically involved right away, but the doctors seemed to be baffled, and the meds that were prescribed to me did help, but after a while, they were not giving me too much relief anymore. I am now using NutraSilver, and it does greatly relieve the pain, and is helping to quell and slow down the lesions. It keeps on working, also. However, we need a lot of research done on morgellon-like symptoms, as there seem to be more and more people affected with it. My heart goes out to other sufferers, as I know what you are going through. I especially feel for the children who are afflicted with this condition. I cannot imagine being a youngster and having to cope with this.
10-28-2006 11:08 PM
Registered: Dec 2006
Local time: 10:34 AM
(Dr. Susan Kolb [mailto:email@example.com] asks for feedback from those who use this protocol and also suggests including vitamin 'D' as well)
Morgellon?s Disease is a systemic disease characterized by a chronic fatigue illness with systemic symptoms such as joint aches, muscles aches, headaches, insomnia, and depressed immune system. The skin manifestations include multiple skin lesions especially in areas with hair as well as emergence of fibers, seed-like substances, and in some cases, bugs. Other organ systems are frequently involved including a variety of neurological symptoms. The following is a protocol which will be updated intermittently to help those with Morgellon?s Disease obtain a more holistic approach to this systemic multi-system disease.
Skin Products and Baths:
1. Skin Products and Baths. Because the disease manifests frequently with skin lesions and symptoms of biting, itching, burning, and crawling, the treatment of the skin is important for symptomatic relief. We recommend the New Hope Skin Care Line by Trisha Springstead, R.N., who can be reached at Trishaspring50@yahoo.com; website: www.espbotanicals.com. The patients report symptomatic relief from skin symptoms with use of this skin care line.
? Begin with the New Hope Skin Regimen, which is 20% off of the first order. You cannot stop using these products and they should be used exclusively for at least the first 6 months to 1 year. These products contain no fragrance oils, chemicals, neurotoxins, mineral oils, etc., that are contained in many skin care lines.
? US Patent 7060306: Remember that this treatment will draw out toxins, debris, and organisms at first. You may get a bit redder but it will get better.
2. Epsom Salts Baths: 2 cups of Epsom salts per bath.
3. Dried alfalfa capsules 10 per bath opened and ? cup of sea salt.
1. Due to scientific studies which show that the fibers which extrude from the skin in this disease are made of high-density polyethylene as well as possible silicone, also found in biopsy samples, diets which avoid all foods possibly sprayed with viral phages which have been coated with a high-density polyethylene (nanotechnology) in order to prevent bacterial infections such as Listeria are important. Unfortunately we do not have labeling requirements for this technology. Therefore, it would be advisable to avoid all lunch meats and other similar processed foods including genetically modified foods and any foods with Monsanto?s growth hormone derivative in the food.
2. It would be best to follow an organic diet with minimal preservatives including foods stored in plastic and/or aluminum.
3. A diet high in fresh fruits and vegetables is more alkalizing and helps with the problem that Morgellon?s patients have with acidic pH.
4. Drinking clean water such as distilled or filtered water is also important.
Acidity & Low Alkaline Reserve:
1. Morgellon?s patients have problems with acidity and alkaline reserves, therefore, diet and water that helps increase alkalinity of the body is preferable. For those who do cannot partake of such diet or if the patient?s pH is still acidic on the diet, we recommend Buffer pH with pH testing of the urine in the morning. Take 3 to 6 capsules of Buffer pH per day in order to maintain an alkalized urine.
2. See the information on www.miraclemineral.org on the use of sodium chlorite.
1. In order to help raise natural killer T-cell levels we recommend EpiCor one capsule (500 mg.) orally a day.
2. Because Morgellon?s disease is felt to have a predilection for the hair follicles, we recommend use of a depilatory agent on any areas which become symptomatic.
3. Additional relief can be obtained by using magnetic clay baths and/or packing the Bentonite Clay of the Magnetic Clay Baths in the area which helps draw out the fibers and helps heal the lesions.
1. The Harmonic Quad attached to a double-reflective blanket to help remove insects and arthropods.
2. The Harmonic Quad attached to the ionic footbath along with the Portozone Ozone Ozonaer (Coag Generator) to place O3 into the water to help remove chemicals which may be involved with the disease.
3. The Harmonic Quad with the Healing Detox attachment for 4 minutes a day.
4. More information may be found at www.precisionherbs.com.
5. Use of the ?EB? cellular cleanse therapy ionic footbath can help remove heavy metals and other chemicals. www.ebrwp.com
Additional Information about Dr. James Overman?s Herbal Treatment for Morgellon?s Disease:
1. Additional Information can be found in Dr. Overman?s book, Overcoming Parasites Naturally, Professional Edition, Copyright 2003. Published by Overman?s Healthy Choices, Inc. Includes information on: Morgonex, Mutex, Siliconex, and Arthropex.
1. Core Artemesia Blend by Energetics.
(Use the NutraSilver and Core Artemesia immediately, if you have had signs and symptoms for over 1-2 years.)
Suggested Use of NutraSilver for Morgellons by Beneficial Solutions, LLC
1. Remove the cap and puncture the safety membrane so the bottle now becomes the dropper.
2. NEVER APPLY NUTRASILVER TOPICALLY!
3. NEVER USE METAL OF ANY KIND!
4. DO NOT ALLOW NUTRASILVER TO BE EXPOSED TO SUNLIGHT!
5. Place 30 drops in a glass, add filtered or distilled water, as much or as little as you like. Take 3 times a day for 1 day. If no reaction is noticed, continue on to the next step.
6. Next, increase to 40 drops, 3 times a day for 1 day. If no reaction is noticed, continue on to the next step.
7. Now increase to 50 drops, 3 times a day for 1 day. If no reaction is noticed, continue on to the next step.
8. Finally, increase to 60 drops, 3 times a day. You should now decide which dosage feels the best.
3. Antibiotics such as Biaxin or ZPack early in the disease course have been reported to be effective.
4. Thieves essential oils ? dissolve 10 gtts. in 8 oz. of distilled water and drink, three times a day.
Thieves Oil-Preparing your Own:
Clove Oil - 1 ounce or 30 mls.
Lemon Oil - 1 ounce or 30 mls.
Cinnamon Oil - 2 mls. or 30 drops.
Eucaptylus Oil - 2 mls. or 30 drops.
Rosemary Essential Oil ? 3 mls. Or 45 drops.
Instructions: Mix together in a glass container. Place 4 drops of solution in 4 ounces of green tea, 1 time per day. Remember, these oils are very strong, do not rub in eyes. Use only as directed. You may make your own or buy online and use as directed.
5. Sporanox 200 mg. a day if liver function tests are normal. Antifungal therapy has also been found to be beneficial in some patients. We recommend if you are on Sporanox, you stay on Super Thistle X 3 times a day for liver detoxification.
(Use the Sopronax and Medicinals and diet immediately if your symptoms have been evident for less than one year before the Alternative therapy.)
6. Pleo Alb suppositories as directed.
Environmental Care and Cleaning:
1. No Bleach.
2. No Ammonia.
3. Stop all use of pesticides, fragrance oils, mineral oils, petroleums.
4. Have all rugs cleaned with borax and use the environmental spray below as an organic pesticide.
5. Wash clothing in non surfactant/non ionic cleaners such as:
? Borax, Baking Soda, Salt
? Arm and Hammer Botanicals in the green bottle
? Only organic cleaners with NO fragrance oils
6. Use 7th generation cleaning products.
7. Use baking soda to clean all vegetables and fruits.
8. Use 1 cup of apple cider vinegar down the drains once every 2 weeks.
9. Wash windows with soda water or vinegar and newspapers.
10. Animals must be taken care of along with your environment.
11. Health Food Stores carry Enzymatic Cleaners for Animals that are Chemical Free
1 ounce Geranium Essential Oil
1 ounce Peppermint Essential Oil
1 ounce Black Pepper Essential Oil
1 ounce Cedarwood Essential Oil
1 ounce Rosewood Essential Oil
1 ounce Citronella Essential Oil
Mix with 2 Gallons of Water and ? Cup of Borax
? Use to mist home environment.
? Can be sprayed on animals lightly.
? This works great as an insect repellant in small spray bottles.
10-12-2007 11:59 AM
Copyright ?2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited
Page generated in 0.05860400 seconds (87.60% PHP - 12.40% MySQL) with 40 queries.