Registered: Nov 2014
Local time: 09:26 AM
Edit Humax 1080p TS in Avid MC and Burn TS to DVD on Mac
Summary: Humax popular products include FOXSAT-HDR, FOXSAT HD, HDR-FOX T2, HD-FOX T2, PVR-9300T, PVR-9300T/500, Humax PVR-9150T, PVR-9150T, HDCI-5000 and HR24/H25 for USA. With these devices, you can record 2 channels at the same time, freesat HD and SD channel recording, or simultaneous viewing of one channel and recording another channel.
Question: How to import recording .ts files from Humax PVR-9300T to my Avid 6.0?
"I have use Humax PVR-9300T to record some .ts files and upload it to my mac. Sometimes the recordings needs to be edited but importing these .ts files is not possible. Anybody knows how these files can be changed to a file that can be imported ?"
I have read many forum posts on how to convert .ts from a Humax PVR to a more widely compatible format for using on Windows/Mac Editing Software, Popular Tablets or other. In order to help Humax HVR users to convert, edit, trim and play Humax recorded TS files on Mac Mountain Lion 10.10 (include Mac OS X Leopard 10.5, Snow Leopard 10.6, Lion 10.7). You need to use a professional TS files to Avid Converter. Pavtube TS to Avid Converter for Mac ( Pavtube MTS Converter for Mac ) is the 2012 best TS files to Avid converter for you to encode Humax recording TS files to Avid Media Composer compatible videos so as to import TS files to Avid Media Composer for editing on Mac 10.8. With this Humax TS to Avid converter, it would be quite simple and easy for you to edit Humax PVR-9300T TS files in Avid Media Composer.
If you are a PC users, then you can use Pavtube TS files to Avid Converter for Windows, which converts Humax PVR TS files to Avid support video format on Windows with ease.
Now please follow the easy steps below to transcode Humax recording 1080p videos to Avid best supported Avid DnxHD MOV codec on Mac, and burn Humax recordings TS/MTS to DVD on Mac.
Part 1: Convert Humax recording 1080p videos to Avid DNxHD MOV for Avid Media Composer editing on Mac.
1. Download Pavtube Humax 1080p Video to Avid Converter. This professional Humax TS to Avid Converter for Mac can help you convert Humax PVR-9300T recording TS files to Avid DNxHD MOV format for Avid Media Composer, or more output formats are also supported.
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.com/mts-converter-mac/
- Amazon Download: http://www.amazon.com/Pavtube-MTS-M...d/dp/B00QIE3U0Y
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-MT...4-76177029.html
2. After transferring .TS files from Humax PVR-9300T to Mac. Install and run this Humax TS Converter for Mac. With the Mac TS converter, you can directly drag & drop the TS files to the converter, or choose "Add" to locate the TS files you want to load.
3. Choose Avid Media Compser compatible format as the output format.
Click "Format" bar, choose "Avid Media Composer -> Avid DNxHD (*.mov)".
4. You can click "settings" to customize the output parameters, adjust the resolution, bitrate as you want.
Besides, you can use this software to edit your recordings, you can trim, crop, add watermark or adjust effect to the video, just need to click the "" button.
5. Batch Convert Humax PVR-9300T recording 1080p videos to Avid DNxHD MOV on Mac.
Click "Convert" button to start. Pavtube MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac will convert Humax recording 1080p videos to Avid Media Composer with best video and audio quality. After converting, you can import the converted TS videos to Avid Media Composer for editing as you want.
Here I recommend a powerful conversion tool - Pavtube HD Video Converter for Mac, it can convert H.265/HEVC, XAVC, ProRes, AVCHD, TS, MTS, M2TS, M2T, MXF, MKV, AVI, MPG, WMV, Tivo, MP4, M4V, MOV, Divx, Xvid, FLV, Youtube video etc. to editable HD video formats for non-linear editing software like FCP X, FCP 6/7, FCE, iMovie, Apple Aperture 3, Avid Media Composer, Adobe Premiere Pro CC, Premiere Pro CS6/5/4/3, Adobe After Effects CC, After Effects CS6, Premiere Elements 13/12, Adobe Creative Suite 6/5, DaVinci Resolve, iPhoto, Kdenlive, Keynote, etc. The HD footage can be compressed to SD video clips for storage when you wanna save storage space. The Mac HD Video Converter is also able to convert any videos to H.265/HEVC, M3U8, MP4, MOV, M4V, WMV, MPG, MKV, AVI, VOB, etc. for playing in multimedia devices with high quality and fast conversion speed.
Part 2: Burn Humax MPEG-2 recording TS files to DVD on Mac Mountain Lion 10.8.
1. Please download and install Pavtube DVD Creator for Mac, import Humax recording 1080p TS/MTS files to the software.
2. Click the import button to load your HD footages, you can click Add title button to add more titles.
3. Switch to Menu pane. Double-click a DVD menu beneath the Menu Template to apply it to your DVD. You can customize the background video/image, background music, text, title thumbnail and more for your DVD menu.
4. Click the "Burn" button to start burning Humax recorded 1080p TS videos to DVD. You can choose to burn Humax recorded 1080p TS to DVD disc, or save Humax video as ISO file, or Generate videos to DVD Folder.
Tips: The usage for converting Humax devices recording TS files
1. Convert/Encode Humax recording TS files to WMV for WMP, Zune, Archos, Xbox 360, etc.
2. Convert/Encode Humax recording TS files to MOV for QuickTime Player, iMovie, FCE, FCP (X), Avid Media Composer, Aodbe Premiere Pro CC, After Effects CC, DaVinci Resolve, iDVD, etc.
3. Convert/Encode Humax recording TS files to H.264 MP4 for iPad Air, iPad Mini 3, iPhone 6, Galaxy Note 4, Google Nexus 6/9/10/7, Kindle Fire HDX, XBMC, Apple TV 3, Popcorn Hour 400, Plex, VLC, Roku 3, WDTV, etc.
Good news! Pavtube Bundles Deals are coming! It's a time for taking a break from work and relaxing. And now you can enjoy your colorful time with good featured products at"Pavtube Bundles Deals". Go ahead and click the link to get your coupon. Save up to $44.1!Never miss!!!
- MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac($29) + MXF Converter for Mac($29) = Only $29.9
- MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac($29) + MKV Converter for Mac($29) = Only $29.9
- MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac($29) + FLV/F4V Converter for Mac($29) = Only $29.9
- iMixMXF($45) + HD Video Converter for Mac($35) = Only $54.9 .....
Play Canon Videos on Laptop/Smartphone with SRT/ASS Subtitles on Mac
Can I Watch Videos on Audi Q5 MMI System?
Import Canon XF305 MXF to FCP 7 via Converting MXF to ProRes
Canon XF300 MXF to FCP 6/7/X Workflow on Yosemite
Transforming MP4 File to HTTP Live Stream File
Edit Sony XDCAM HD422 Files in Final Cut Pro X
Edit Canon XC10 XF-AVC 4K/1080p MXF in DaVinci Resolve
Panasonic DMC-G7 4K to Avid Media Composer Workflow
Why the audio does not work for MPEG-2 file to FCP X?
Import MTS files to Premiere Pro CC on Yosemite
Convert MOV to MPEG-2 for Premiere Pro CC on Yosemite
Encode Tivo to MPEG-2 for Premiere Pro CC on Yosemite
MP4 video can be used perfectly in Premiere Pro CC