Registered: Dec 2014
Local time: 11:53 PM
Convert Christmas Jingle All the Way 2 DVD Movies for Hudl 2 tablet
Want to put Christmas DVD Jingle All the Way 2 to Hudl 2 tablet for kids entertainment? Here I would throw a quick tutorial up to rip Xmas DVD to Hudl 2 video.
Tags: convert christmas dvd to hudl 2,watch christmas dvd on hudl 2,dvd to hudl 2 ripper
Have to say, Tesco Hudl 2 may be the best value tablet on UK until now, complemented by superb audio quality when you?ve got headphones plugged in, is a perfect device for entertainment. "Is there any effective solution to convert the new released Jingle All the Way 2 DVD for your Hudl 2 tablet? I would like to watch this movie on my Hudl 2 with my kids." With fast approaching of Christmas, questions like this become popular online. This guide would offer you an effective way to convert Christmas DVD Jingle All the Way 2 to Hudl 2 tablet without quality loss for on-the-go movie watching.
To watch Xmas DVD movies on Hudl 2 tablet, you need to convert DVD to Hudl 2 compatible format, to get this target, a professional DVD to Hudl 2 ripper is necessary. Here Pavtube DVDAid is recommended as a most effective program to rip DVD to Hudl 2 tablet supported format like MP4 with fast ripping speed and high output video quality. The most important is that this Hudl 2 DVD Ripper can handle any new protected DVDs, such as CSS, region code, RCE, Sony ArccOS, UOPs and even the latest as well as most sophisticated Disney X-project DRM. The equivalent Mac version is Pavtube DVDAid for Mac. Just download it now and follow the step-by-step guide below to copy DVD movies to Hudl 2 tablet for smoothly playing! (Here is review)
Learn how to keep multi-track for moving Disney DVDs to kid's tablet
Great News!!! Pavtube Software officially released its 2014 Christmas Deal. UP to 50% off is provided lasting to January 31th 2015. Don't miss it! And find more 2014 Christmas Crazy Promotion at Pavtube Facebook.
Step 1: Click ?Load file? button to import your Jingle All the Way 2 DVD to the nice DVD to Hudl 2 Converter.
P.S. Pavtube DVDAid can do with all kindes of DVD sources: protected and unprotected DVD Disc, DVD folder, DVD ISO and IFO file.
Step 2: Press the ?Format? button and select the output format for Hudl 2 tablet.
Here H 2.64 MP4 is highly recommend. Click the Format option, and choose H.264 Video(*.mp4) from ?Common Video? option, meanwhile don?t forget select the destination folder to saved the converted video.
Tips 1: You can freely select the subtitles for your movies as you like from the Subtitles option.
Tips 2: You may also click ?Settings? to set the Video/Audio Parameters like Size (resolution), bitrate, frame rate, etc to for iPad Mini according your own will. For example, you can set video size to fit Hudl 2's 8.3 inch 1920 x 1200 (Full HD) screen.
Remember the file size and video quality is based more on bitrate than resolution which means bitrate higher results in big file size, and lower visible quality loss.
Step 3: After everything is OK, click the big ?Convert? button to start ripping DVDs to Tesco Hudl 2 supported MP4 videos.
Once the conversion completes, you can click ?Open? to find the mp4 videos which can be directly imported to your Hudl 2 tablet.How to transfer movie files to Tesco Hudl 2 tablet?
Connecting to PC
1. Ensure the Hudl and PC are turned on.
2. Connect the PC and Hudl using the USB cable. Plug the Micro-USB end of the cable into the Power socket on the Hudl.
3. Once connected, a notification will appear on the Notification bar at the top left corner of the Hudl stating "Connected as media device".
1. On your PC, open "My Computer" or "Windows Explorer". The Hudl will be listed as a "Removable Device".
2. Double click on "Internal Storage" to open the Hudl's main data storage drive. If you have a SD card mounted to the device, this will also be displayed as a drive which you can explore.
3. "Internal Storage" will display a group of folders. Some of these folders will hold media files such as Movies, Pictures, Music and Podcasts to which you may want to move appropriate files. DCIM holds pictures taken using the Hudl's integrated digital camera.
4. In a new window, open the folder containing the files you wish to transfer over to the Hudl. You will then be able to drag and drop the files over to the relevant folder in the Hudl. You will then be able to play the transferred media files when the Hudl is disconnected from the PC. (Note: You can also transfer files from the Hudl onto the PC in the same way.)
You can also drag files in the opposite direction to copy files and folders stored on the Hudl or mounted SD card back onto the computer.
If you have Hudl 2 tablet unsupported files, refer to the similar steps to convert these video to Hudl 2 for kids watching.
Money Saving Boundles:
BDMagic($49) + ChewTune($29) = Only $49.9, Save $28.1
BDMagic($49) + DVD Creator($35) = Only $49.9, Save $28.1
DVDAid($35) + ChewTune($29) = Only $49.9, Save $14.1
DVDAid($35) + DVD Creator($35) = Only $35.9, Save $34.1
Rip and Play Blu-ray and DVD on Windows 8.1 Tablets
Install Kies on Mac and Connect Galaxy Tab to Mac Using Kies
Top 10 Free Best Android Media(Music, Movie, Video) Players
Get all videos to Galaxy Tab S 10.5 for Limitless Enjoyment
Copy/Move DVD ISO/IFO image to Samsung Galaxy TabPro 8.4