Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum

register chat members links refer search home
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > General Discussion > Lounge Lizards > Sexiest/unsexy
Search this Thread:
Pages (4): « 12 [3] 4 »   Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
Gold Member
Whidden
KANSAS LAW DOG

Local time: 01:22 PM

post #31  quote:

quote:
HECK! said this in post #17 :
the manly Asian chick from that stupid Scrubs rip-off show who was also in that movie about wine,
-HECK!

What ya got against Asian's?!?!??!!?

Actually, that chick is rough as hell, I see her on the previews and I don't say this lightly, I feel like I want to fight her. Just get some boxing gloves and we can go at it.

Old Post 12-12-2006 11:29 PM
Click here to Send Whidden a Private Message View Whidden's Journal Find more posts by Whidden Add Whidden to your buddy list Send an AIM message to Whidden Whidden's MSN ID is whidden1@cox.net Click Here to Ignore Whidden REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
lickety_split
Lickety

Local time: 02:22 PM

post #32  quote:

quote:
HECK! said this in post #17 :
Unsexy... Oprah, Rosie O'Donnel, Roseanne Barr, Paris Hilton, Sandra Bullock, what's her name from Jerry Maguire,the fat broad from Wilson Phillips, the manly Asian chick from that stupid Scrubs rip-off show who was also in that movie about wine, Bea Arthur, Courtney Love, Rachel Ray, the lame ass red headed comedian who is horribly unfunny that was on a few episodes of Seinfeld and that stupid Brooke Shields show, the squeaky annoying chick friend from that piece of turd Will & Grace, Britney Spears...

More sexy ladies... Nicole Kidman, the red head from that piece of turd Will & Grace show, Beyonce, Shakira...

-HECK!
The lame ass red-haired comedian is Kathy Griffiths right? Which brings me to mention the most UNSEXY American male in Hollywood ----> ANDY DICK! On a more sexy note, Matthew is quite hunky, sexy Eddie Cibrian,and David Boreanez mmmm

Old Post 12-12-2006 11:34 PM
Click here to Send lickety_split a Private Message Find more posts by lickety_split Add lickety_split to your buddy list Send a Yahoo message to lickety_split Click Here to Ignore lickety_split REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
lickety_split
Lickety

Angry post #33  quote:

quote:
Whidden said this in post #31 :

What ya got against Asian's?!?!??!!?

Actually, that chick is rough as hell, I see her on the previews and I don't say this lightly, I feel like I want to fight her. Just get some boxing gloves and we can go at it.
What do you and HECK have against manly chicks?!? I'll have you know I like to wrestle men on occasion. Like to rough 'em, beat them and force them carry me around over their shoulder. It makes it easier for me to grab their wee-wee's.

Old Post 12-12-2006 11:51 PM
Click here to Send lickety_split a Private Message Find more posts by lickety_split Add lickety_split to your buddy list Send a Yahoo message to lickety_split Click Here to Ignore lickety_split REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Whidden
KANSAS LAW DOG

Local time: 01:22 PM

post #34  quote:

quote:
lickety_split said this in post #33 :
What do you and HECK have against manly chicks?!? I'll have you know I like to wrestle men on occasion. Like to rough 'em, beat them and force them carry me around over their shoulder. It makes it easier for me to grab their wee-wee's.

Old Post 12-12-2006 11:54 PM
Click here to Send Whidden a Private Message View Whidden's Journal Find more posts by Whidden Add Whidden to your buddy list Send an AIM message to Whidden Whidden's MSN ID is whidden1@cox.net Click Here to Ignore Whidden REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

Local time: 11:22 AM

post #35  quote:

-HECK!

Old Post 12-12-2006 11:58 PM
Click here to Send HECK! a Private Message View HECK!'s Journal Find more posts by HECK! Add HECK! to your buddy list Send an AIM message to HECK! Reply w/Quote

Staff
Nymphadora
I see you.

post #36  quote:

hahaha I just almost sucked a sunflower seed up my nose.

Old Post 12-13-2006 01:03 AM
Click here to Send Nymphadora a Private Message View Nymphadora's Journal Find more posts by Nymphadora Add Nymphadora to your buddy list Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Pippin
INReview Maven

post #37  quote:

Wow, that was almost a thread kill there.

Sexiest: Billy Boyd, Matthew McConaughot, Josh Holloway, Dominic Monaghan, Ozzy from the last season of Survivor, Patrick Demsey, McSteamy, George from Grey's Anatomy, Seth Green from his Buffy days, Peter from Heroes, Simon the doctor from Firefly/Serenity, that one hot guy from Men in Trees, Chase from House, Hugh Laurie, Johnny Depp, David Boreanez, David Duchovny, most of the men from my soap operas Passions and Days of Our Lives, and more that I can't think of.

Unsexiest: Matthew Fox, Orlando Bloom, Hurley from Lost, Henry Gale/Ben from Lost, the Smoking Man from the X-Files, the Chief from Grey's Anatomy, Norm and Cliff from Cheers, and Paris Hilton (I can't understand why some people think she's hot because if I see her face I just want to hurl).

Old Post 12-28-2006 07:42 PM
Click here to Send Pippin a Private Message Find more posts by Pippin Add Pippin to your buddy list Pippin's MSN ID is persephone@ados.com Click Here to Ignore Pippin REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #38  quote:

Scarlett Johanson. Booooooooo-YAH.

-HECK!

Old Post 12-28-2006 08:21 PM
Click here to Send HECK! a Private Message View HECK!'s Journal Find more posts by HECK! Add HECK! to your buddy list Send an AIM message to HECK! Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
lickety_split
Lickety

post #39  quote:

Unsexy: Flavor Flav SEXY: Mandy Patakin (sexier with age)

Old Post 12-28-2006 10:07 PM

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #40  quote:

Inigo Montoya? Haha. He looks creepy now kinda.

-HECK!

Old Post 12-28-2006 10:10 PM

Gold Member
lickety_split
Lickety

post #41  quote:

Well I think Mandy has charm & a sexy voice. He's a talented singer as well. You HECK! can tap Queen Latifah in your dreams, I'll stick with Gabriel/Inigio in the meantime. lickety imagines king latifah...

Old Post 12-28-2006 10:27 PM

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #42  quote:

Yeah, but he has a chicks name.

-HECK!

Old Post 12-28-2006 11:52 PM

Gold Member
Pippin
INReview Maven

post #43  quote:

I don't think that I could ever really find a guy sexy if he had a girly name. Hahaha, reminds me of When Harry Met Sally when Harry said that a guy named Sheldon could never be good in bed.

Old Post 12-29-2006 07:19 AM
Click here to Send Pippin a Private Message Find more posts by Pippin Add Pippin to your buddy list Pippin's MSN ID is persephone@ados.com Click Here to Ignore Pippin REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
lickety_split
Lickety

post #44  quote:

quote:
HECK! said this in post #42 :
Yeah, but he has a chicks name.

-HECK!
it's probably short for mandatsabigd*ck?

Old Post 12-29-2006 09:21 AM

Gold Member
lickety_split
Lickety

post #45  quote:

Ok, it's MANDEL BRUCE PATINKIN~Mandy for short I guess. Guys with feminine sounding names need love too Pippin! There's a guy at my work named Sheldon & he hates being called Shelly by this one manager. I feel for the guy so I always call him Sheldon.

Old Post 12-29-2006 09:48 AM
Time: 07:22 PM Post New Thread   
Pages (4): « 12 [3] 4 »   Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > General Discussion > Lounge Lizards > Sexiest/unsexy
Search this Thread:
Forum Rules: