Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum

register chat members links refer search home
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > General Discussion > Lounge Lizards > What are your character flaws?
Search this Thread:
Pages (8): « First « 67 [8]    Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
nikiTa
Definitively Illumined

Local time: 05:11 PM

post #106  quote:

Maybe people "don't get it" because the people giving out the "advice" or "information" in the first place ARE WRONG!!!!!!

Old Post 06-25-2005 08:53 PM
Find more posts by nikiTa Add nikiTa to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore nikiTa REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
mystic
Evil Queen

Local time: 02:41 PM

post #107  quote:

quote:
Delta said this in post #106 :
Smilies don't cure everything Mystic it could have been interpreted to be a smart Ass reply

It could very well have been, but who cares? I mean, even if my response were taken as a smart a$$ reply, it would have been better (and more understood) than your not even "getting it" it AT ALL and feeling that you had to explain Heavens reply back to me!

ROTFLMAO!!!

Old Post 06-25-2005 09:02 PM
Click here to Send mystic a Private Message Find more posts by mystic Add mystic to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore mystic REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Delta
Stormy Weather

Local time: 03:41 PM

post #108  quote:

quote:
mystic said this in post #111 :

It could very well have been, but who cares? I mean, even if my response were taken as a smart a$$ reply, it would have been better (and more understood) than your not even "getting it" it AT ALL and feeling that you had to explain Heavens reply back to me!

ROTFLMAO!!!

What you just wrote sounds like one of Dave's off the wall pieces. Actually I don't care who "gets it or who doesn't" You know that from the past.

D

Old Post 06-25-2005 10:11 PM
Click here to Send Delta a Private Message Find more posts by Delta Add Delta to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Delta REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

Local time: 12:41 PM

post #109  quote:

Dekka, your avatar is bringing out the chimp in me. Jar-Jar is represents all that's wrong with the galaxy.

-HECK!

Old Post 06-25-2005 10:26 PM
Click here to Send HECK! a Private Message View HECK!'s Journal Find more posts by HECK! Add HECK! to your buddy list Send an AIM message to HECK! Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
flying panda
HPFanaticINR

Local time: 08:41 PM

post #110  quote:

quote:
Delta said this in post #106 :

I guesss thats why we get a long so well we are both know it alls who think no one really "gets It"

Smilies don't cure everything Mystic it could have been interpreted to be a smart Ass reply

Most of your answers are a combination of things,but I will now carefully watch your smilies

D

Thats one of my "flaws", im too much of a smart A$$

quote:
HECK said this in post #109 :
Dunno, it's a word I made up. It's kind of all-purpose.

-HECK!

How do you expect people to under stand if its a word you made up?

Old Post 06-25-2005 10:28 PM
Click here to Send flying panda a Private Message View flying panda's Journal Find more posts by flying panda Add flying panda to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore flying panda REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
mystic
Evil Queen

Local time: 02:41 PM

post #111  quote:

quote:
Delta said this in post #112 :

What you just wrote sounds like one of Dave's off the wall pieces.

D

Should I explain it further so that you understand? Gee D, stop while you are ahead...youre cracking me up!

Old Post 06-25-2005 11:33 PM
Click here to Send mystic a Private Message Find more posts by mystic Add mystic to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore mystic REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

nikiTa
Definitively Illumined

Local time: 05:11 PM

post #112  quote:

People, we need a translator.

Old Post 06-26-2005 04:30 AM
Find more posts by nikiTa Add nikiTa to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore nikiTa REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

The Gunslinger
Qualified Rookie

Local time: 08:41 PM

post #113  quote:

I can't think around corners.

Old Post 07-03-2005 11:44 PM
Click here to Send The Gunslinger a Private Message Visit The Gunslinger's homepage! Find more posts by The Gunslinger Add The Gunslinger to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore The Gunslinger REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote
Time: 08:41 PM Post New Thread   
Pages (8): « First « 67 [8]    Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > General Discussion > Lounge Lizards > What are your character flaws?
Search this Thread:
Forum Rules: