Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum

register chat members links refer search home
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > General Discussion > Lounge Lizards > Future Moderators
Search this Thread:
Pages (9):  [1] 23 » Last »   Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
chodder
INRH4xx0r^

Local time: 03:04 PM

Future Moderators post #1  quote:

I have been thinking of people who really contribute to the site and fit the description of a Mod. This thread is so people can say who they think would be a good Mod. Iím interested to see who gets the most 'votes'. I would like to nominate The Rebel just because he breaks up arguments and always says something intellectual. Also, does anybody think Chodder has what it takes to be one?

Old Post 01-18-2004 09:50 PM
Click here to Send chodder a Private Message Visit chodder's homepage! Find more posts by chodder Add chodder to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore chodder REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Whidden
KANSAS LAW DOG

Local time: 02:04 PM

post #2  quote:

I'd vote for Rebel, he is a well rounded fellow.

But you have to volunteer to be a mod and I don't think he wants to be one at the moment. Being a mod is hard, you have to correct people and people don't like it!

Chodder, you can scrounge up 3 dollars a month can't you? Don't you get an allowance? It would be a lot easier to get the perks by going Gold, than being a Mod. Can you imagine all the aggravation they have to put up with?

If you still want to go Mod, I'd vote for ya. But our votes don't count anyhow, so it's just a sympathy vote. The staff makes those decisions!

Old Post 01-18-2004 10:09 PM
Click here to Send Whidden a Private Message View Whidden's Journal Find more posts by Whidden Add Whidden to your buddy list Send an AIM message to Whidden Whidden's MSN ID is whidden1@cox.net Click Here to Ignore Whidden REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

Local time: 01:04 PM

post #3  quote:

I'd vote for Rebel, Whidden, and as an afterthought, maybe... choda-boy.

Old Post 01-18-2004 10:14 PM
Click here to Send adityamahesh a Private Message Find more posts by adityamahesh Add adityamahesh to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore adityamahesh REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

chodder
INRH4xx0r^

post #4  quote:

i can afford it yeah, but i dont have a credit card

Old Post 01-18-2004 10:15 PM
Click here to Send chodder a Private Message Visit chodder's homepage! Find more posts by chodder Add chodder to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore chodder REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Whidden
KANSAS LAW DOG

Local time: 02:04 PM

post #5  quote:

If Whidden was a mod, it would be pure pandamonium. There is no way I would tell some poor sap he was off topic.

Or would I???????

I'd probably turn mean from the power and delete half the posts in here or send them to the Flamers Ward and turn the half of the posters pink. It's would be too much power for the Whidden!

Old Post 01-18-2004 10:22 PM
Click here to Send Whidden a Private Message View Whidden's Journal Find more posts by Whidden Add Whidden to your buddy list Send an AIM message to Whidden Whidden's MSN ID is whidden1@cox.net Click Here to Ignore Whidden REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

post #6  quote:

quote:
chodder said this in post #4 :
i can afford it yeah, but i dont have a credit card

Since you are earning something, go ahead and open your own bank account. You can open it in your own name at the age of 16, right? If not, ask your parents if you can open a joint account with them. Worst come worst, they will say no. If they say no, ask them if you can use their credit card. If they say no to that too, then just wait for 2 more years, or apply to be a mod. Thats all I can say.

Old Post 01-18-2004 10:24 PM
Click here to Send adityamahesh a Private Message Find more posts by adityamahesh Add adityamahesh to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore adityamahesh REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

post #7  quote:

quote:
whidden said this in post #5 :
If Whidden was a mod, it would be pure pandamonium. There is no way I would tell some poor sap he was off topic.

Or would I???????

I'd probably turn mean from the power and delete half the posts in here or send them to the Flamers Ward and turn the half of the posters pink. It's would be too much power for the Whidden!

Whidden, the Dark lord of Inreview!!! All shall quiver with fear whenever he logs in!!!

Old Post 01-18-2004 10:25 PM

chodder
INRH4xx0r^

post #8  quote:

chodder: i would like to apply for a mod

marc: letmethinkabouthatNO!

chodder: c mon! do it for all the chedder lovers out there!

Old Post 01-18-2004 10:27 PM

adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

post #9  quote:

I remember when Marc said that!!!

Old Post 01-18-2004 10:28 PM

chodder
INRH4xx0r^

post #10  quote:

Iím going to apply for one. The thing is I am not knowledgeable about computers. I know nothing and what forum do I want to moderate? Larke! You took my job

Old Post 01-18-2004 10:32 PM

adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

post #11  quote:

quote:
chodder said this in post #10 :
Iím going to apply for one. The thing is I am not knowledgeable about computers. I know nothing and what forum do I want to moderate? Larke! You took my job

You are a next gen kid and don't know computers? What is the world coming too? As for what forums to moderate, its your own choice, my friend. The matrix forum does not generate that much traffic now, so I don't think they will make you a mod for that one.

Old Post 01-18-2004 10:35 PM

Diamond Member
Lawless
All About Brad!

Local time: 12:04 PM

post #12  quote:

chodder, you can apply, but we have absolutely no need for any staff at this time.

Old Post 01-18-2004 10:50 PM
Click here to Send Lawless a Private Message View Lawless's Journal Visit Lawless's homepage! Find more posts by Lawless Add Lawless to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Lawless REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

post #13  quote:

Okay, that has stopped my appication dead in it's tracks.

Old Post 01-18-2004 10:53 PM

Diamond Member
Lawless
All About Brad!

Local time: 12:04 PM

post #14  quote:

You can always apply... we will hang on to them. But, at the time, we are completely full.
That doesn't mean that an opening won't happen... anything is possible!!!

Old Post 01-18-2004 10:59 PM
Click here to Send Lawless a Private Message View Lawless's Journal Visit Lawless's homepage! Find more posts by Lawless Add Lawless to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Lawless REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

chodder
INRH4xx0r^

post #15  quote:

i just looked and you guys have 13 moderators. i think that is plenty just for one site.

Old Post 01-18-2004 11:04 PM
Time: 08:04 PM Post New Thread   
Pages (9):  [1] 23 » Last »   Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > General Discussion > Lounge Lizards > Future Moderators
Search this Thread:
Forum Rules: