Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum

register chat members links refer search home
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > Music > Rap > Ja said he was a Gansta....
Search this Thread:
Pages (5): « First « 23 [4] 5 »   Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
Jarells_Honey
INReview Maven

Local time: 08:07 AM

post #91  quote:

Ut Oh go Emma it's ya birthday..lol

Anywho back to the whole Ja thing. Trilll4Real I do not think Ja is cute and I don't think 50 is cute even though his body is so serious..lol. The only thing that I like about 50 is his first CD Get Rich or Die Tryin' cause thats when he came out with all his hot songs. And is for Ja like I said his voice is annoying and he sing/raps which is real corny. I did not make that statement to be funny or have people argue with me i'm just saying that's my oppion and thats how I see Ja. But in a spitin contest *Rap battle* I think 50 would win because of his past songs. I never really understand what ja be saying in his songs because he has such a cookie monster sounding voice. It's like he be yelling and eating something at the same time so it comes out muffled. Anywho I think 50 would. And don't nobody start with me because all I did was voice my opion so don't come at me all greasy and ish cause I won't even respond to that mess because there is no use arguing over the computer

Old Post 04-20-2004 04:25 PM
Click here to Send Jarells_Honey a Private Message Find more posts by Jarells_Honey Add Jarells_Honey to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Jarells_Honey REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

D-Licious
[Why Pink?] [Ignore User]

Local time: 05:07 AM

post #92  quote:

quote:
jarulz_gurl said this in post #90 :

r u suferin from summat?! u jus gave me a perfect example to show ja dont wanna be Tupac ( his lyrics) hes not sayin I AM HIM hes sayin hes now the best rapper alive (which is tru) and WHY WOULD JA SAY WED RIDE 2GETHER IF HE WANTED 2 BE HIM! then wots the point, u tell me suker!!!

Ja Rule is definitely NOT the best rapper alive. I don't know who told you that but they told you wrong. I like 50 but he's not the best rapper alive either. Jay-Z has been in the game long enough for him to call himself the best rapper alive, but not Ja Rule, since technically he's not a rapper. A lot of times he tries to sound like DMX, like I said before. And yes, I did say that Ja said he and Pac would ride together. Why would he say somethin dumb like that??? Even Jay-Z said if Pac was alive he wouldn't be ridin wit Ja. Ja does try to be Pac. THAT'S WHY HE SAID THEY'D PROBABLY RIDE TOGETHER. Pac is his idol and he'd like to be like him. There's nothing wrong with that but copying Pac's style and trying to dress like him and saying he's "the best since Pac" is just wrong. He doesn't know if Tupac would ride with him (since he wouldn't, because their style of music is completely different) so he needs to be quiet. Did you ever notice that be4 50 dropped Get Rich Or die tryin (u know, the rap CD voted number 1 in the country last year) Ja started trying to act all hard? It's just an act but some people are too dumb to see that. One more thing: have you ever known a murderer to call him/herself a murderer? or a thief call theirself a thief? or a liar call theirself a liar? come on. you can't be a real gangsta rapper if you didn't grow up in a ghetto hood. Ja Rule and his family lived in an upper class neighborhood. That's not gangsta. If you are going to claim your hard you have to have had experience. I like 50 because any <removed> that got shot nine times must be here for a reason.

Last edited by schmiggens on 04-22-2004 at 04:19 AM |
Old Post 04-22-2004 02:23 AM
Click here to Send D-Licious a Private Message Find more posts by D-Licious Add D-Licious to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore D-Licious REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

D-Licious

post #93  quote:

quote:
jarulz_gurl said this in post #90 :

r u suferin from summat?! u jus gave me a perfect example to show ja dont wanna be Tupac ( his lyrics) hes not sayin I AM HIM hes sayin hes now the best rapper alive (which is tru) and WHY WOULD JA SAY WED RIDE 2GETHER IF HE WANTED 2 BE HIM! then wots the point, u tell me suker!!!

He said they'd probably ride 2gether because he wants to be like him....like I said in the first place. If you look up to someone, you admire them. I mean, it's cool for him to admire Pac, a lot of people do. But Ja crossed the line. He doesn't know whether or not Pac would ride with him or not, so he just be quiet. And writing in caps doesn't stress anything. You have your opinion and I have mine. Calling me a "suker" doesn't do much either. Have you ever known a murderer to call theirself a murder, or a liar or thief call themselves that? Unless they're just plain stupid. I saw a picture of Ja wearing a shirt that said "Murderer." He's a fraud, and most everyone knows that by now. But there will always be groupies who claim they are rapper's girlfriends. Have you noticed that after 50 dropped Get Rich or Die tryin (you know, the album that was voted number 1 in 2003 and topped the charts for months, unlike Ja's?) Don't hate cuz I'm telling the truth. Murder Inc changed their name because they're a bunch of cowards. Yeah I said it and I don't give a ****k what anybody thinks about it. Ja's family was upper class and real well off. He has no idea what the hood is like, and he calls himself a gangsta. More like a wanksta.

Attachment:
images[5].jpg (3.9102 kb, 7 views)

Old Post 04-22-2004 02:36 AM
Click here to Send D-Licious a Private Message Find more posts by D-Licious Add D-Licious to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore D-Licious REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Jarells_Honey
INReview Maven

post #94  quote:

^^True True thats right girl stick up for what you sayin
And if yall Ja fans don't really know all the history behind Ja you really need to read up b4 you start trying to play people. Trill4Real and D-Licious are real with theres and if yall can't handle that then Oh Well. Big ups to Trill and D-L

Old Post 04-22-2004 02:56 AM
Click here to Send Jarells_Honey a Private Message Find more posts by Jarells_Honey Add Jarells_Honey to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Jarells_Honey REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

RealHipHop
Rookie

Local time: 01:07 PM

post #95  quote:

I was going through this forum and I am truly upset at how many people actually listen to garbage hip pop. Look 50 had one good track in my opinion. "How to rob an industry", this was pre-aftermath/shady. Second Ja rule is so whack it's not even funny. First of all Thugs don't call themselves thugs and gangters don't call themselves gangsters. On top of that, no real gangster would be a rapper, because rapper of what you have done would be stupid and would land you in jail. You got to realize that both of these cats are trying to stay in the limelight as possible. This ain't REAL hip hop.. This is the sad reality of pop music. You kids got to stop listening to this whack ****. Listen to some real hip hop.. buy some Dead Prez, get some Mos Def, hell there is a lot of good hip hop.. i said good hip hop, not hip pop.

You know how whack Ja Rule and his fake gangster posse is? They couldn't even come up with an Original name for their group.. How can they even claim or compare themselves to be gangsters like Louis "Lepke" Buchalter and Albert Anastasia. I bet half of you dont even know who those two are.

Ja Rule ain't never going to rule ****, and either is 50.. Realize they are only the lastest fad, and will soon be forgotten. They will never hold a real title in Hip Hop and all true heads/underground kats will NEVER acknowledge their weak skills.

Anyone can rap about killing people, acting like thugs, and selling drugs. That **** is weak. Stop trying to make the Thug life is something that is "cool" or something you want to be into.. I have buried too many friends already. The Thug life ain't worth ****.. People who rhyme and think they are living that life are even worse. Grow up and get the **** out of hip hop.

Old Post 04-22-2004 11:16 AM
Click here to Send RealHipHop a Private Message Find more posts by RealHipHop Add RealHipHop to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore RealHipHop REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Jarells_Honey
INReview Maven

post #96  quote:

^^True True I agree with RealHipHop. The 50 cent song that I like is Many Men that song to me was his best song that he ever came out with. And I never liked Ja but I like to listen to Mos Def, Common, Queen Latifa, Lauren Hill, India Arie, and a few other people. but i'm not gon front like i don't listen to 50.

Old Post 04-22-2004 05:06 PM

razbbaybgurl
Enthusiast

post #97  quote:

YALL CANT B FRONTIN ON MY MANZ JA "AGAIN". MAN, LOOK AT 50 NOW WHEN DA LAST TYME HE MADE A SONG ABOUT HARD ISH..ITS BEEN A LONG TYME..NOW HE CUMIN OUT WIT SUM SOFT **** JUST LIK JA DID AND SO IZ EVERY BODY IN G-UNIT SO DONT GIVE ME DA BULLISH DAT JA AINT GANGSTA LOOK AT YA BOI 50, HE GOIN SOFT ON YALL AND HE SAY HARD...PLZ..ON THING IZ HARD IZ DA DAYM **** IN HIS CHIN, JAW, WHATEVA.

Old Post 04-22-2004 11:33 PM
Click here to Send razbbaybgurl a Private Message Find more posts by razbbaybgurl Add razbbaybgurl to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore razbbaybgurl REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

D-Licious

post #98  quote:

sorry but i aint understand what you said.

Old Post 04-24-2004 01:30 AM

D-Licious

post #99  quote:

4 real though, you sayin' 50 is soft...then what is Ja? He say he a gangsta but he neva been shot and he grew up in an upper middle class neighborhood. He's NOT a gangsta. A lot of groupies don't want to see that though. LISTEN TO BEG FOR MERCY AND LET'S SEE IF YOU STILL THINK 50 "GOIN' SOFT." They rapped about poppin' punk ass *****s like Ja. Yall just mad because Blood In My Eye didn't sell as much as Beg For Mercy, and The Last Temptation didn't sell nearly as much as Get Rich Or Die Tryin. G-UNIT is better than "The Inc" which is made up of an overweight Latino lookin ****** (Irv Gotti), the song stealing Catwoman (Ashanti), Ja Fool, Crack Child and Mitsubishi Tah. They all sound the same, cryin' and mess in songs. THAT'S WHY ASHANTI AND JA RULE GOT BOOED OFF THE STAGE AT THE SUPER BOWL THAT TIME

Old Post 04-24-2004 01:39 AM

D-Licious

post #100  quote:

Oh, and to RealHipHop, yeah, I got the Dead Prez album, Dilated Peoples, and Kanye West. I don't just listen to gangsta rap. I'm just tryin to defend 50 because people acting like they don't know he sold more than Ja.

Old Post 04-24-2004 01:41 AM

razbbaybgurl
Enthusiast

post #101  quote:

IM SAYIN 50 IZ WUZ LIK JA WHEN HE CAME OUT. LISTEN TA JA CDs AND TELL ME HE WASNT GANGSTA. I KNOW 50 IZ GANGSTA BUT HE CUMIN OUT WIT A FEW LOVE SONGS AND WATCH SUMBODY BLOW IT OFF DA ROOF JUST LIK HE DID WIT JA RULE. I LISTEN TA 50 ALBUM AND I KNOW HE GANGSTA BUT HE JUST A LITTLE SOFT RITE NOW, 2 ME I GUESS

Old Post 04-24-2004 04:29 AM
Click here to Send razbbaybgurl a Private Message Find more posts by razbbaybgurl Add razbbaybgurl to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore razbbaybgurl REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

razbbaybgurl
Enthusiast

post #102  quote:

AND IF YALL DONT UNDERSTAND THAT UM..."D-LICIOUS" WELL YALL JUST GONNA GET SUM HOOKED ON PHONIC

Old Post 04-24-2004 04:31 AM

RealHipHop
Rookie

Local time: 01:07 PM

post #103  quote:

Hah if D-licious needs hooked on phonics, you quite frankly need a dictionary and a new keyboard with a working cap locks button.

What kind of whack ebonics is that ****, really.

I think the worse thing hip hop has done is bring whack people like you. ***** go to school and learn some english.

It's like a cross from a red neck/wannabe hood rat.

let me say it so you can understand

"YALL NEEDS TO GET SUM EDUMACATION."

Old Post 04-24-2004 05:12 AM
Click here to Send RealHipHop a Private Message Find more posts by RealHipHop Add RealHipHop to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore RealHipHop REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Jarells_Honey
INReview Maven

post #104  quote:

^^Dang thats cold, funny but cold

Old Post 04-24-2004 05:18 PM

razbbaybgurl
Enthusiast

post #105  quote:

ok, you got jokes. i do know the proper way of talking and typing english thank u very much. i just put a little slang on it just cuz I'm from the south. Maybe you just don't get that. Maybe, i don't really feel like write the whole word out just to prove a point. But i am, so bump you and your whack self. And RealHip-Hop are you a boy or a gurl, 'cause i'm trying to figure that ou?

Old Post 04-27-2004 10:42 PM

razbbaybgurl
Enthusiast

post #106  quote:

And who you callin' a ***** you ugly ****ing piece dawg ****.

Old Post 04-27-2004 10:46 PM

D-Licious

post #107  quote:

quote:
razbbaybgurl said this in post #102 :
AND IF YALL DONT UNDERSTAND THAT UM..."D-LICIOUS" WELL YALL JUST GONNA GET SUM HOOKED ON PHONIC

LOL. I need hooked on "phonic"? I'm wondering if you're writing in caps on purpose or your keyboard is jacked up.

Old Post 04-28-2004 11:51 PM

D-Licious

post #108  quote:

quote:
RealHipHop said this in post #103 :
Hah if D-licious needs hooked on phonics, you quite frankly need a dictionary and a new keyboard with a working cap locks button.

What kind of whack ebonics is that ****, really.

I think the worse thing hip hop has done is bring whack people like you. ***** go to school and learn some english.

It's like a cross from a red neck/wannabe hood rat.

let me say it so you can understand

"YALL NEEDS TO GET SUM EDUMACATION."

RealHipHop's right. You're trying to talk about me but you can't even say hooked on phonics.

Old Post 04-28-2004 11:53 PM

D-Licious

post #109  quote:

razbbaybgurl, i'm from the south too. but i don't type in caps all the time. typing in all capital letters isn't slang. what u talking about?

Old Post 04-28-2004 11:54 PM

schmiggens
Outrageous

Local time: 09:07 PM

post #110  quote:

Typing in capitals is shouting not slang.

Old Post 04-29-2004 05:33 AM
Click here to Send schmiggens a Private Message Visit schmiggens's homepage! Find more posts by schmiggens Add schmiggens to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore schmiggens REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

razbbaybgurl
Enthusiast

post #111  quote:

just cuz i type in caps dont mean a daym thing. and how da <removed> said that typing in caps is slang u brung that **** up not me. i just said i type lik i talk, whcih is country so wut da **** is going on around hurr? I mean, WHAT, yall just wanna gang up on me, wut u think u got balls showin' out in the post, no, no, no, it just makes u look kinda stupid. D-Licicous and RealHipHop(which probably ain't really true hip-hop) can go <removed>

Last edited by schmiggens on 05-03-2004 at 03:30 AM |
Old Post 04-29-2004 11:46 PM

Trill4Real

post #112  quote:

quote:
razbbaybgurl said this in post #112 :
just cuz i type in caps dont mean a daym thing. and how da <removed> said that typing in caps is slang u brung that **** up not me. i just said i type lik i talk, whcih is country so wut da **** is going on around hurr? I mean, WHAT, yall just wanna gang up on me, wut u think u got balls showin' out in the post, no, no, no, it just makes u look kinda stupid. D-Licicous and RealHipHop(which probably ain't really true hip-hop) can go suck my left titty.

^Maybe u <removed> on your own time but i'm not like that. And if we look stupid then how do you look? This is a thread about Ja and 50 and you trying to sound all bad and stuff. U probably don't know anything about the country. All country people don't type/talk like that. U just trying to sound cool and stuff like ya boy Ja Rule...but u not

Last edited by schmiggens on 05-03-2004 at 03:37 AM |
Old Post 05-01-2004 05:27 PM
Click here to Send Trill4Real a Private Message Find more posts by Trill4Real Add Trill4Real to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Trill4Real REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Trill4Real

post #113  quote:

And just in case yall are wondering, I'm D-Licious but I changed my name to Trill4Real

Old Post 05-01-2004 05:27 PM
Click here to Send Trill4Real a Private Message Find more posts by Trill4Real Add Trill4Real to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Trill4Real REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Trill4Real

post #114  quote:

ur name is razbbaybgurl so you are probably a teenager you better get off the internet b4 your mama catches you talking 2 grown folks gurl

Old Post 05-01-2004 05:29 PM

Jarells_Honey
INReview Maven

post #115  quote:

^^lmao Dang I was just reading over this thread and it is too funny. Anywho back to the whole Ja and 50 situation. Like I said i'm not going to front cause I do listen to 50 and he going soft on his raps. I mean when he first came out he was rapping about his life and people and what they put him through. Now he rapping about teaching people how to stunt. He got to comfortable in the rap game and just settled for whatever people gave him instead of going for more. I kind of lost respect for 50. But I never ever had respect 4 Ja because he was just always whack to me. He never talked about anything in his songs, and if he did I couldn't understand him because he rapped like he had something in his mouth that was preventing him from getting all his words out.

Old Post 05-03-2004 02:08 AM

razbbaybgurl
Enthusiast

post #116  quote:

Yo, Jarrells Honey, I understand wut u saying about 50 going all soft and u rite, u reallly can't stand wut Ja be talkin' about but I say Ja will have the better career in the end if you look at it. Just cuz 50 came out wit a few hit songs WOW, but watch people stop listenin' to his musik and start sayin' he talk about the same thang in every song. I say the best rappers ta me right now iz lloyd banks, kayne west, and twista. OH. and u really can't tell wut 50 be sayin' either in his songs.

Old Post 05-04-2004 12:53 AM

D-Licious

post #117  quote:

i don't think rappin about "teachin how to stunt" is soft. i think it's ok as long as he doesn't start singing like Ja did. people hate on 50 bcuz ja went soft and they don't want to admit it. oh yeah, i think 50 raps a lot better when he talks about the hood or when he's really mad (about Ja Rule, etc.) his rappin on Get Rich Or Die tryin is a lot better than on Beg For Mercy. i think Lloyd Bank$ is past him lyrically but i still love 50.

Old Post 05-04-2004 09:32 PM

D-Licious

post #118  quote:

yeah i changed my name back to D-Licious

Old Post 05-04-2004 09:33 PM

Jarells_Honey
INReview Maven

post #119  quote:

^^yeah what you said about Lloyd Banks passing him lyrically you right. And @razbbabygirl. The rappers that you named I like them too. Those are my top favorite rappers at this point, because it seems like everyone else is loosing there way in the music buisness. And in Beg 4 Mercy 50 was FIRE when he was rappin I still listen to Beg 4 Mercy cuz mostly all of the songs up there was mind blowin. "What up Gangsta", "Many Men", Paitently Waiting, there is more but my mind went blank, but that album is going to be my favorite. And I will admitt sometimes I don't know what in the hell 50 be saying but I can understand him most of the time, but Ja confuse the hell out of me.

Old Post 05-08-2004 02:44 AM

D-Licious

post #120  quote:

quote:
skyblue said this in post #2 :
JA IS A GANSTA MY GANSTA THAT WHY HIS BOYS POPED 50

you stupid ass. LOL ja and his boys didn't "pop" 50. cadillac tah stabbed 50 in the club. ja showed up with 20 <removed> and 20 knives but 50 left with like 4 stitches. them punks tried to kill him but i guess they ain't even strong enough to that. i like when 50 said, "That's not assault, that's an insult." Ja ain't your gangsta he's nobody's gangsta bcuz he's not really a gangsta, it's just an image. The only people who like him are groupies, and he doesn't have as many as 50. THAT'S WHY 50 CENT JACKED JA'S NECKLACE FROM AROUND HIS NECK AND EXCHANGED IT FOR A WATCH. Now that's somethin true. ja won't neva pop 50 cuz he's a coward.

Last edited by schmiggens on 05-10-2004 at 03:46 AM |
Old Post 05-09-2004 04:14 AM
Time: 01:07 PM Post New Thread   
Pages (5): « First « 23 [4] 5 »   Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > Music > Rap > Ja said he was a Gansta....
Search this Thread:
Forum Rules: