Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum

register chat members links refer search home
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > Music > Rap > Ja said he was a Gansta....
Search this Thread:
Pages (5):  [1] 23 » Last »   Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
JaDaWanksta
Rookie

Local time: 09:17 AM

Ja said he was a Gansta.... post #1  quote:

But he neva popped nuthin.....

Old Post 03-05-2003 06:34 AM
Click here to Send JaDaWanksta a Private Message Find more posts by JaDaWanksta Add JaDaWanksta to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore JaDaWanksta REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

skyblue
Qualified Rookie

Local time: 03:17 PM

post #2  quote:

JA IS A GANSTA MY GANSTA THAT WHY HIS BOYS POPED 50

Old Post 03-15-2003 04:26 PM
Click here to Send skyblue a Private Message Find more posts by skyblue Add skyblue to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore skyblue REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

BackyardCasper
Qualified Rookie

Local time: 10:17 AM

post #3  quote:

Ja people ain't pop 50! You ignorant
<removed> ......Ja people wan't even involved in 50 gettin poped.......when 50 got poped it was on some Southsside
<removed> that had nothin to do with Ja.........now when 50 got stabbed that was one of Ja people.....but 50 said it wasn't even a stab it was a scratch.......

Ja is no Gangsta..........50 said it best

"I know <removed> from your hood you have no History/ Never poked nothin never poped nothin/ so
<removed> stop frontin'"

Ja ain't no Gangsta......he may be a decent rapper but he is no gangster

Last edited by schmiggens on 04-07-2004 at 05:55 AM |
Old Post 04-05-2003 08:14 PM
Click here to Send BackyardCasper a Private Message Find more posts by BackyardCasper Add BackyardCasper to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore BackyardCasper REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

flufficuffs
Enthusiast

post #4  quote:

and 50cents been in da limelight for five minutes tryin grab as much publicity as he can actin tough and suddenly he's a gangsta????? 50 is full of . . .um ?? u guess man

Old Post 04-06-2003 07:01 PM
Click here to Send flufficuffs a Private Message Visit flufficuffs's homepage! Find more posts by flufficuffs Add flufficuffs to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore flufficuffs REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

BackyardCasper
Qualified Rookie

post #5  quote:

Obviously you don't pay attention........50 Cent has been in rap for a while now...a few years back he was bout to drop a album(Power of the Dollar) but he was shot......so the album never dropped........he was shot nine times.....once in the jaw in the hip in the leg and some other places I forget.........Fifty is full of lead.....and still breathin so you can say he's "actin tough" but truth is he lived what he talks about.......he sold crack when he was 12....his moms died when he was real young cause she slang rock........talk as much B.S. as you want but fifty ain't full of
<removed> ......that's for sure

Last edited by schmiggens on 04-07-2004 at 05:56 AM |
Old Post 04-07-2003 05:19 AM
Click here to Send BackyardCasper a Private Message Find more posts by BackyardCasper Add BackyardCasper to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore BackyardCasper REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

flufficuffs
Enthusiast

post #6  quote:

i never sed he aint been in rap for long i said he aint been in da limelight for long. .by the way are you suprised he got shot nine times haha i'm sure he's really popular. oh and sellin crack makes him great does he. . .it just makes him even more pathetic. . . whats so good about drugs whats he braggin for cos it aint big n it aint clever. . . .AT ALL
i got no respec' for that man

Old Post 04-08-2003 08:47 PM
Click here to Send flufficuffs a Private Message Visit flufficuffs's homepage! Find more posts by flufficuffs Add flufficuffs to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore flufficuffs REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

ja_rule_z_babe
Rookie

post #7  quote:

F'real! 50 iz tlkin all this <removed> bout Ja 4 no <removed> reason! U heard ja's new RAP song? I m completly behind Ja... i dun agree wit da <removed> he said bout Eminem "em, u say ur mom is a crack head, ur wife iz a <removed>, wut the <removed> do u think haley'z gunna b when she grows up?"... that <removed> wuz wrong... but 50 is wrong. He aint no <removed> gangsta, sure hes been through alot, u knoe wut? so have i! but dat dont meen im a gansta!

i LOVE ja!

Last edited by schmiggens on 04-07-2004 at 05:59 AM |
Old Post 04-09-2003 12:39 AM
Click here to Send ja_rule_z_babe a Private Message Find more posts by ja_rule_z_babe Add ja_rule_z_babe to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore ja_rule_z_babe REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

BackyardCasper
Qualified Rookie

post #8  quote:

reply to the first guy.....first he wasn't a gangsta so I tell you why he a gangsta and you find a new reason to hate on him....it's cool opinions are taken....opinions are noted.....but you ain't gotta respect the man them record sales respect him

to the second guy......Ja is not a good rapper......Ja is an alright rapper who thinks he's great which is what turns me off about him.......and Ja did start this beef you need to read up before you run your mouth....Ja got pissed cause Fifty was conversatin with the dude who.....ganked Ja's chain, <removed> imagine that Ja gettin his <removed> took........anyways Ja is a want to be Tupac and the <removed> ain't workin.....and how come this little <removed> gonna coppy DMX? I mean next thing we gonna see is Ja Rule and Jet Li doin a movie caled Grave 2 Heaven.....<removed> me off

Last edited by schmiggens on 04-07-2004 at 06:00 AM |
Old Post 04-09-2003 02:01 AM

flufficuffs
Enthusiast

post #9  quote:

i totally agree wid ja_rule_z_babe. . .its true 50 got no reason to cuss Ja except maybe he's scared of the competition. life goes on. . . little African children are starving and dying and all 50 does is diss every1 for the publicity. if its publicity he needs why don't he give a few million dollars to those poor children....that should get him his headlines

Old Post 04-10-2003 06:34 PM

SweetSxyBlonde3
Crackerjack

post #10  quote:

.....but so did 50

Old Post 04-27-2003 06:05 AM
Click here to Send SweetSxyBlonde3 a Private Message Find more posts by SweetSxyBlonde3 Add SweetSxyBlonde3 to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore SweetSxyBlonde3 REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

LiL_Lady
Qualified Rookie

Exclamation post #11  quote:

quote:
Originally posted by flufficuffs
i totally agree wid ja_rule_z_babe. . .its true 50 got no reason to cuss Ja except maybe he's scared of the competition. life goes on. . . little African children are starving and dying and all 50 does is diss every1 for the publicity. if its publicity he needs why don't he give a few million dollars to those poor children....that should get him his headlines
I KNOW WHERE U COMIN FROM BUT 1ST OF ALL THE ONLY REASON JA AND 50 GOT PROBLEMS IS BECAUSE ONE OF 50 FRIENDS TOOK JA CHAIN AND ONE DAY 50 SAW THAT PERSON AND SAID WHAT UP AND THEN WHEN HE SAW JA 50 SAID WHAT UP AND I GUESS JA FELT LIKE 50 PLAYED HIM BUT 50 DID ODEE CUZ HE MADE A VIDEO WITH THE CHAIN

Old Post 04-29-2003 12:42 AM
Click here to Send LiL_Lady a Private Message Visit LiL_Lady's homepage! Find more posts by LiL_Lady Add LiL_Lady to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore LiL_Lady REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

LiL_Lady
Qualified Rookie

Lightbulb post #12  quote:

quote:
Originally posted by BackyardCasper
reply to the first guy.....first he wasn't a gangsta so I tell you why he a gangsta and you find a new reason to hate on him....it's cool opinions are taken....opinions are noted.....but you ain't gotta respect the man them record sales respect him

to the second guy......Ja is not a good rapper......Ja is an alright rapper who thinks he's great which is what turns me off about him.......and Ja did start this beef you need to read up before you run your mouth....Ja got pissed cause Fifty was conversatin with the dude who.....ganked Ja's chain, <removed> imagine that Ja gettin his <removed> took........anyways Ja is a want to be Tupac and the <removed> ain't workin.....and how come this little <removed> gonna coppy DMX? I mean next thing we gonna see is Ja Rule and Jet Li doin a movie caled Grave 2 Heaven.....<removed> me off
LOLZ I LIKE DIS DUDE RIGHT HERE!

Last edited by schmiggens on 04-07-2004 at 06:02 AM |
Old Post 04-29-2003 12:45 AM
Click here to Send LiL_Lady a Private Message Visit LiL_Lady's homepage! Find more posts by LiL_Lady Add LiL_Lady to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore LiL_Lady REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Jaydee
[Why Pink?] [Ignore User]

post #13  quote:

quote:
Originally posted by flufficuffs
and 50cents been in da limelight for five minutes tryin grab as much publicity as he can actin tough and suddenly he's a gangsta????? 50 is full of . . .um ?? u guess man

never believe anything by someone named flufficuffs.

Old Post 05-01-2003 12:36 AM
Click here to Send Jaydee a Private Message Find more posts by Jaydee Add Jaydee to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Jaydee REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

mizz1
Qualified Rookie

post #14  quote:

All these females are ready to kill over ja? Where are his <removed> at? Where are his <removed> from the block that know he's gangsta?? It's funny that the majority of guys are putting him down while some women are still feeling him. Hmmm...well I guess it takes <removed> to know <removed>.

Last edited by schmiggens on 04-07-2004 at 06:08 AM |
Old Post 05-07-2003 12:26 AM
Click here to Send mizz1 a Private Message Find more posts by mizz1 Add mizz1 to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore mizz1 REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

tid2256
Qualified Rookie

post #15  quote:

You tha wanksta! Ja is gettin paid! Hatin will get YOU nowhere!
Think bout that one!

Old Post 05-07-2003 02:58 AM
Click here to Send tid2256 a Private Message Find more posts by tid2256 Add tid2256 to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore tid2256 REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

mizz1
Qualified Rookie

post #16  quote:

ooooh your put downs are brutal!!!! Let me guess you fit in one or more of these categories...under 18, female and white? If so you're a typical Ja fan...I ain't mad...you can't help yourself.

Old Post 05-07-2003 04:47 AM
Click here to Send mizz1 a Private Message Find more posts by mizz1 Add mizz1 to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore mizz1 REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

SeXeMaMi5
Rookie

post #17  quote:

quote:
Originally posted by mizz1
All these females are ready to kill over ja? Where are his <removed> at? Where are his <removed> from the block that know he's gangsta?? It's funny that the majority of guys are putting him down while some women are still feeling him. Hmmm...well I guess it takes <removed> to know <removed>.

i agree wit u...it takes <removed>. 2 kno <removed>. lol...tell em lik it is...

Last edited by schmiggens on 04-07-2004 at 06:09 AM |
Old Post 05-08-2003 01:19 AM
Click here to Send SeXeMaMi5 a Private Message Find more posts by SeXeMaMi5 Add SeXeMaMi5 to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore SeXeMaMi5 REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Jaydee

post #18  quote:

I hear that. that was probably one of the greatest things I've ever read mizz1, hahaha

Old Post 05-08-2003 05:05 PM
Click here to Send Jaydee a Private Message Find more posts by Jaydee Add Jaydee to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Jaydee REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

bobby8685
Rookie

post #19  quote:

"i totally agree wid ja_rule_z_babe. . .its true 50 got no reason to cuss Ja except maybe he's scared of the competition. life goes on. . . little African children are starving and dying and all 50 does is diss every1 for the publicity. if its publicity he needs why don't he give a few million dollars to those poor children....that should get him his headlines"

I agree but you must realize that this hip hop. in order to be the best you must challenge the best. its been like this from day one. dont be mad that rappers go afetr the big ones just for publicity beacuse that what they suppose to do. and if the one being challenged cant handle it maybe he should not be on top.

Old Post 05-23-2003 03:22 AM
Click here to Send bobby8685 a Private Message Find more posts by bobby8685 Add bobby8685 to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore bobby8685 REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

LUNATIC BABY
Qualified Rookie

Thumbs up post #20  quote:

F'real! 50 iz tlkin all this <removed> bout Ja 4 no <removed> reason! U heard ja's new RAP song? I m completly behind Ja... i dun agree wit da <removed> he said bout Eminem "em, u say ur mom is a crack head, ur wife iz a <removed> wut the <removed> do u think haley'z gunna b when she grows up?"... that <removed> wuz wrong... but 50 is wrong. He aint no <removed> gangsta, sure hes been through alot, u knoe wut? so have i! but dat dont meen im a gansta!
50 CENT SHOULD <removed> AND GET A NEW LIFE
i LOVE ja!

Last edited by schmiggens on 04-07-2004 at 06:13 AM |
Old Post 07-30-2003 07:12 AM
Click here to Send LUNATIC BABY a Private Message Visit LUNATIC BABY's homepage! Find more posts by LUNATIC BABY Add LUNATIC BABY to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore LUNATIC BABY REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

little1
Qualified Rookie

post #21  quote:

MAN JA AIN'T NUTTIN BUT A <removed> THAT <removed> NEEDS TA BE TALKIN BOUT <removed> THAT HE GO THRU IN EVERYDAY LIFE NOT THE <removed> HE WISH HE WAS DOIN..........50 TALK BOUT THE REALEST <removed> EVER, HE WAS SHOT 9 TIMES, SO HE <removed> RAPS BOUT IT.......IT'S THAT DAMN SIMPLE. JA AIN'T EVEN HIP-HOP NO MORE THE <removed> WANNA SELL OUT AND GO ALL POP AND <removed> WHAT KINDA GANGSTA DOES THAT? ALL JA BE DOIN IS SINGIN,SINGIN,SINGIN. WHAT HE NEEDS TA DO IS GET THE HELL OUT A MURDER INC. CUZ THEY WACK AND COME WHERE THE REAL GANGSTA'S PLAY...............G-UNIT!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by schmiggens on 04-07-2004 at 06:15 AM |
Old Post 08-03-2003 01:53 AM
Click here to Send little1 a Private Message Find more posts by little1 Add little1 to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore little1 REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

CurtisJ'zgurl
Rookie

post #22  quote:

BACKYARDCASPER KNOWS HIS **** FOR REAL!!!

Old Post 09-05-2003 12:42 AM
Click here to Send CurtisJ'zgurl a Private Message Find more posts by CurtisJ'zgurl Add CurtisJ'zgurl to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore CurtisJ'zgurl REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

I-can-dothat
Crackerjack

post #23  quote:

Ok JaRule is a little punk for real He can never battle with 50 because he sounds like Garbage...He trys to hard thats why he aint had nonthing tight in a min...He outta Idea's...and 50 is tight no matter how long he's been in the lime light his style is tight and it dont matter if he last or not that <removed> already got millions. Skip Ja...He making his money and so is 50 But Ja Cant rap!

Last edited by schmiggens on 04-07-2004 at 06:16 AM |
Old Post 10-13-2003 02:00 AM
Click here to Send I-can-dothat a Private Message Find more posts by I-can-dothat Add I-can-dothat to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore I-can-dothat REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Tha_B!tch
Rookie

post #24  quote:

LMFAO JA'S A <removed> WANKSTA N DAT AINT GONNA CHANGE !!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by schmiggens on 04-07-2004 at 06:16 AM |
Old Post 10-28-2003 10:02 PM
Click here to Send Tha_B!tch a Private Message Find more posts by Tha_B!tch Add Tha_B!tch to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Tha_B!tch REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

PACNEVAFORGOT
Enthusiast

Local time: 07:17 AM

post #25  quote:

JA is Cann as <removed> his rap style does not make records seel wit in the 1st week or even b4 the album drops the only thing he was good at was pop if hes a gangsta imma white thug life pimp

Last edited by schmiggens on 04-07-2004 at 06:17 AM |
Old Post 10-29-2003 08:15 PM
Click here to Send PACNEVAFORGOT a Private Message Find more posts by PACNEVAFORGOT Add PACNEVAFORGOT to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore PACNEVAFORGOT REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

ecguest
Rookie

post #26  quote:

50 be talkin bout ja cuz he be poppin like murda inc and 50 dont **** wid the name like dat it aint no thing to **** wid....

Last edited by schmiggens on 04-07-2004 at 06:18 AM |
Old Post 01-28-2004 08:48 PM
Click here to Send ecguest a Private Message Find more posts by ecguest Add ecguest to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore ecguest REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

ecguest
Rookie

post #27  quote:

he from the streets and jas just industry

Old Post 01-28-2004 08:48 PM
Click here to Send ecguest a Private Message Find more posts by ecguest Add ecguest to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore ecguest REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

ecguest
Rookie

post #28  quote:

ja changed the label to the inc cuz he know he bouts to get popped for it....

Old Post 01-28-2004 08:51 PM

D-Licious

post #29  quote:

since on ja's old cd he claimed he was a "rock star, baby, born in the USA" he should go back to the rock music, huh? you can't bounce from being a thug to being a pu$$y. 50 raps about his experiences. he's hot and G-UNIT'S on top, so stop hatin' on 50 cent. In da club was the song of the year in 2003 and get rich or die tryin' sold the most copies. what's ja rule got? nobody's feelin' that soft cryin'-wanna-be-gangsta fool. he looks like a rat that's malnutritioned. and for somebody who's been shot in the face 9 times, 50 looks pretty good. ja fell off and it's 50's turn now. gggg-unit!!! *** yall haterz. tell ja to release a new song since he hasn't had a single out since Crown/Crapback (yeah, i said crapback, it wasn't a typo) which stayed on the charts for about 3 days. oh yeah and tell ashanti to trim those wild sideburns.

"With pistols I define the definition of pain, if you survive yo' bones will still f-ckin' hurt when it rains."---50 Cent, "Heat"

DISS ON JA, THEN PISS ON JA

Old Post 02-06-2004 11:34 PM
Click here to Send D-Licious a Private Message Find more posts by D-Licious Add D-Licious to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore D-Licious REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

D-Licious

post #30  quote:

quote:
LUNATIC BABY said this in post #22 :
F'real! 50 iz tlkin all this <removed> bout Ja 4 no <removed> reason! U heard ja's new RAP song? I m completly behind Ja... i dun agree wit da <removed> he said bout Eminem &quot;em, u say ur mom is a crack head, ur wife iz a <removed> , wut the f*** do u think haley'z gunna b when she grows up?&quot;... that <removed> wuz wrong... but 50 is wrong. He aint no <removed> gangsta, sure hes been through alot, u knoe wut? so have i! but dat dont meen im a gansta!
50 CENT SHOULD <removed> AND GET A NEW LIFE
i LOVE ja!

I'm not going to believe somebody who put bouncing bananas in their comment. let me guess...you're a 16-year-old white female, right? most black people wouldn't say "I love ja!" or "get a new life." stop hatin' on 50 just because G-UNIT's album sold more than ja's lame album, which i bet you didn't even buy. 50's been thru more than ja and 50 deserves to shine. so y'all hataz need to shut up cuz yall confused and have no idea what you're even talking about. what's with the banana? anyway don't take it personal, i'm just joking around. i just don't like ja and i get mad whenever somebody disses 50 and hates on him. let him shine, damn.

Last edited by schmiggens on 04-07-2004 at 06:19 AM |
Old Post 02-06-2004 11:46 PM
Click here to Send D-Licious a Private Message Find more posts by D-Licious Add D-Licious to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore D-Licious REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote
Time: 03:17 PM Post New Thread   
Pages (5):  [1] 23 » Last »   Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > Music > Rap > Ja said he was a Gansta....
Search this Thread:
Forum Rules: