Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum

register chat members links refer search home
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > The World > Prince Harry the Nazi
Search this Thread:
Pages (3): « 12 [3]    Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
nikiTa
Definitively Illumined

Local time: 10:33 PM

post #61  quote:

Published on Monday, October 6, 2003 by The Free Press (Columbus, Ohio)
Siege Heil: The Bush-Rove-Schwarzenegger Nazi Nexus and the Destabilization of California
by Bob Fitrakis and Harvey Wasserman

George W. Bush's grandfather helped finance the Nazi Party. Karl Rove's grandfather allegedly helped run the Nazi Party, and helped build the Birkenau Death Camp. Arnold Schwarzenegger's Austrian father volunteered for the infamous Nazi SA and became a ranking officer.

Together, they have destabilized California and are on the brink of bringing it a new Reich. With the Schwarzenegger candidacy they have laid siege to America's largest state, lining it up for the 2004 election.

The Bush family ties to the Nazi party are well known. In their 1994 Secret War Against the Jews, Mark Aarons and John Loftus use official US documents to establish that George Herbert Walker, George W. Bush's maternal great-grandfather, was one of Hitler's most important early backers. He funneled money to the rising young fascist through the Union Banking Corporation.

In 1926, Walker arranged to have his new son-in-law, Prescott Bush---father of President George Bush I, grandfather of George Bush II---hired as Vice President at W.A. Harriman and Company. Prescott became a senior partner when Harriman merged with a British-American investment company to become Brown Brothers Harriman. In 1934 Prescott Bush joined the Board of Directors of Union Banking.

The bank helped Hitler rise to power. It also helped him wage war. As late as July 31, 1941---well after the Nazi invasion of Poland---the U.S. government froze $3 million in Union Banking assets linked to Fritz Thyssen. Thyssen was noted in the American press as a "German industrialist and original backer of Adolph Hitler."

Loftus writes that Thyssen's "American friends in New York City [were] Prescott Bush and Herbert Walker, the father and father-in-law of a future President of the United States." That would be the current president's father, George Herbert Walker Bush, also the former CIA director.

On October 20, 1942, the U.S. government ordered the seizure of Nazi Germany's banking operations in New York City, which were under the direction of Prescott Bush. The government seized control of Union Banking Corporation under the Trading with the Enemy Act. The liquidation yielded a reported $750,000 apiece for Prescott Bush and George Herbert Walker. The book, The Splendid Blonde Beast: Money, Law and Genocide, goes into exhaustive detail on Bush-Harriman Nazi money laundering. More recently, Michael Kranish covers the same Bush-Nazi relationships in The Rise of the Bush Family Dynasty published in the Boston Globe. Loftus documents that "Prescott Bush knowingly served as a money launderer for the Nazis. Remember that Union Bank's books and accounts were frozen by the U.S. Alien Property Custodian in 1942 and not released back to the Bush family until 1951."

Often ignored are the Bush family's post-World War II dealings with former Nazis. John Foster Dulles, who had worked with the Bush family in the Harriman Company in laundering money for Nazi Germany, was Dwight Eisenhower's Secretary of State. His brother Allen became CIA director.

As Martin Lee documents in The Beast Reawakens, American intelligence recruited numerous top Nazis to spy on the Soviets during the Cold War. Many established connections to the Bush family that had helped finance their original rise to power. In 1988 Project Censored, in its top award, noted "how the major mass media ignored, overlooked or undercovered at least ten critical stories reported in America's alternative press that raised serious questions about the Republican candidate, George Bush, dating from his reported role as a CIA 'asset' in 1963 to his presidential campaign's connection with a network of anti-Semites with Nazi and fascist affiliations in 1988." Investigative reporter Russ Bellant established ties between the Republican Party and former Axis Nazis and fascists.

In 2000 and 2001 the Columbus Alive published a series of articles documenting further links between Bush, Sr. and the Rev. Sun Myung Moon and his own fascist networks in Japan and Korea.

Karl Rove has parallel ties. The shadowy Rove serves as "Bush's Brain" in the current White House. He is the political mastermind behind the California coup, and is now in the headlines for outing Valerie Plame, the CIA wife of Ambassador Joseph Wilson. A consummate strategist, Rove may have outed Plame in retaliation for Wilson's failure to back up the Bush claim that Saddam Hussein was buying nuclear weapons materials in Africa. According to some published reports, as many as seventy CIA operatives have been put at risk by Rove's retaliatory strike.

According to Wilson, and to Retired U.S. Navy Lt. Commander Al Martin (www.almartinraw.com), Rove's grandfather was Karl Heinz Roverer, the Gauleiter of Oldenburg. Roverer was Reich-Statthalter---Nazi State Party Chairman---for his region. He was also a partner and senior engineer in the Roverer Sud-Deutche Ingenieurburo A. G. engineering firm, which built the Birkenau death camp, at which tens of thousands of Jews, Gypsies, dissidents and other were slaughtered en masse.

Rove, who has been based in Utah and associated with the Mormon Church, is widely viewed as the chief engineer of the current Bush administration. He and Tom DeLay are attempting to force the Texas legislature to redistrict its Congressional delegations, adding seven sure seats to the Republican column. By controlling the state houses in New York, Florida, Texas and California, the GOP would have a lock on the four largest states in the union, and thus the ability to manipulate vote counts and strip voter registration rolls in the run-up to the 2004 election.

Rove is a prime behind-the-scenes mover in the Schwarzenegger campaign. On May 1, 1939, a year after the Nazis took control of Schwarzenegger's native Austria, his father Gustav, voluntarily joined Hilter's infamous Strumabteilung (SA), "brown shirt" stormtroopers. This was just six months after the brown shirts played a key role in the bloody Kristallnacht attacks on Germany's Jewish community.

The Vienna daily Der Standard noted recently that "Gustav, a high-ranking Nazi, brought up the bespectacled, rather frail boy with an iron fist and quite a few slaps in the face." Arnold's father favored a Hitler-style mustache in photos.

On October 3, ABC News broke the story of Schwarzenegger's 1977 interview in which he was asked whom he admired. Schwarzenegger replied, "I admire Hitler, for instance, because he came from being a little man with almost no formal education, up to power. I admire him for being such a good public speaker and for what he did with it."

To cover himself, Schwarzenegger has made substantial donations to the Los Angeles-based Wiesenthal Center, which tracks down ex-Nazis. Arnold has also renounced Hitler.

But he has not renounced his friendship with fellow Austrian Kurt Waldheim, the one-time head of the United Nations with known Nazi ties. The book Arnold: An Unauthorized Biography, documents Arnold toasting Waldheim, who had participated in Nazi atrocities during World War II, at his wedding to Maria Shriver. "My friends don't want me to mention Kurt's name, because of all the recent Nazi stuff and the U.N. controversy," Arnold said. "But I love him and Maria does to, and so thank you, Kurt."

On May 17, 2001, Schwarzenegger also met with Kenneth "Kenny Boy" Lay of Enron at the Peninsula Hotel in Los Angeles. Through the utility deregulation plan signed into law by Pete Wilson, Schwarzenegger's chief advisor, California was destabilized, bankrupting the state government and opening the door for Tuesday's recall election. Lay has been George W. Bush's chief financial backer, and a close associate of Karl Rove's.

According to Bob Woodward's Bush at War, Bush attended a New York Yankees game soon after the September 11 World Trade Center disaster. He wore a fireman's jacket. As he threw out the first pitch, the crowd roared. Thousands of fans stuck out their arms with thumbs up. Karl Rove, sitting in the box of Yankee owner George Steinbrenner, likened the roar of the crowd to "a Nazi rally."

He would know.

http://www.commondreams.org/views03/1006-08.htm

Old Post 01-18-2005 07:04 PM
Find more posts by nikiTa Add nikiTa to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore nikiTa REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Barbed wire
Veteran

Local time: 05:03 AM

post #62  quote:

quote:
[i]mystic said this in post ... [/B]

Harry is a symbol of state by being a Prince. Those British and Commonwealth soldiers, who died in WWII, were meant subjects of their King. And now a grand(grand)son of their King (to whom they sworn their loyalty) wears uniform of their enemy for a costume party.
A responsible member of a royal family can never afford doing this.
If it's acceptable, then why UK is still a "K"?

Old Post 01-18-2005 07:05 PM
Click here to Send Barbed wire a Private Message Find more posts by Barbed wire Add Barbed wire to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Barbed wire REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Delta
Stormy Weather

Local time: 09:03 PM

post #63  quote:

quote:
sowhatsthetruth said this in post #61 :
OOOHHHHHhhhh yes M'am
Heil DELTA

You don't need to get your nose out of joint. Simply put re read L's posts; he never once said he sided with the enemy.

He is in fact a disabled Vet who gave his eye to save a mate.

He is not a Nazi and nowhere close, so get off your soapbox, and try some Christan patience with him not me. Ha Ha.

Old Post 01-18-2005 07:13 PM
Click here to Send Delta a Private Message Find more posts by Delta Add Delta to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Delta REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

nikiTa
Definitively Illumined

post #64  quote:

I agreed Delta...I will lay off the man.

Now check out Bush, Rove, and the deTerminator.

Old Post 01-18-2005 07:19 PM
Find more posts by nikiTa Add nikiTa to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore nikiTa REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Delta
Stormy Weather

post #65  quote:

Your article SWTT is offensive and sorry but sounds more like a propaganda issue, Why according the Authors Almost everyone was associated with the Nazis However the important ones like the Krupp's and other American Citizens who were making much dinero off the rats.were ;Left out and only President Bush's family and Arnold Schwarzenegger's f family were pointed too.

Articles like this serve no purpose but to get the militants all worked up.

The article is so biased against The Bush's I lend even less credence to it then Dan Rather's memo.

HMO. Anything that is so slanted in one direction should throw up flares to us all. Journalism is to be a fair and balanced view.
D

Old Post 01-18-2005 07:24 PM
Click here to Send Delta a Private Message Find more posts by Delta Add Delta to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Delta REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

esskay
Rookie

Local time: 06:03 PM

post #66  quote:

quote:
sowhatsthetruth said this in post #54 :
Yeah I see how you are so tolerant of Nazi occultism. You should be so very proud of your "tolerance."

I am very aware of that symbols history...and you left out the Navaho American Indian tribe...they used the swastika too....

But that is not what your boy Harry was alluding to either.

You're getting way off base and way off track here. lodgebo's comments were (and I think correctly) directed at the EU's desire to completely ban a symbol whose commonly recognized significance among westerners is associated with Nazis. The fact that the icon still symbolizes the Wheel of Life and other peaceful thoughts among eastern cultural groups ties into his argument that banning the symbol altogether demonstrates not only intolerance of, but ignorance of those other cultural groups.

Honestly, if you know all about the cultural significance of this thing then it can only be concluded that you have some major chip on your shoulder with "something to prove" when you come in and start ripping someone a new ass with comments that are completely out of context to begin with - and that you did so knowingly...!

Please mellow out - such comments are not positive contributions to the discussion.

Old Post 01-18-2005 07:30 PM
Find more posts by esskay Add esskay to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore esskay REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

nikiTa
Definitively Illumined

post #67  quote:

That's why an entire debate and discussion about a "symbol" are ludicrous...for the EU or the United States or anywhere else....

It leads to this kind of idiocy of which I am prime suspect.

Old Post 01-18-2005 07:33 PM

nikiTa
Definitively Illumined

post #68  quote:

quote:
Delta said this in post #66 :
Your article SWTT is offensive and sorry but sounds more like a propaganda issue, Why according the Authors Almost everyone was associated with the Nazis However the important ones like the Krupp's and other American Citizens who were making much dinero off the rats.were ;Left out and only President Bush's family and Arnold Schwarzenegger's f family were pointed too.

Articles like this serve no purpose but to get the militants all worked up.

The article is so biased against The Bush's I lend even less credence to it then Dan Rather's memo.

HMO. Anything that is so slanted in one direction should throw up flares to us all. Journalism is to be a fair and balanced view.
D

This information has been noted by far too many others to just be shoved aside IMO.

And even if only 1/3 of it were true....how very very horrible it would be.

Old Post 01-18-2005 07:39 PM

Gold Member
Delta
Stormy Weather

post #69  quote:

quote:
Heavens11 said this in post #67 :
How did this discussion get so far off the topic of Prince Harry and the costume he wore to a costume party? Please return the discussion to the topic. There are other threads that discuss the Swastika and its meaning -- move your discussions regarding it to those and not here.

Was wondering where you were. Her remarks saying Seigh Heil to me batied me in defending Lodgebo

The ensurring article was not only off topic but insipid.

I think i said my piece now lsts give little Harry abutt slapping and a trip to Auxwitz for play day.
D

Old Post 01-18-2005 07:41 PM

Gold Member
Delta
Stormy Weather

post #70  quote:

quote:
lodgebo said this in post #51 :
The thing is Delta is that the Swastika still does stand for Life and good luck etc Buddhists monks use it and we could hardly say that they use it for anti - semetic purposes ( thier relgion would forbid it) I also think that those that practice Wicca again another peaceful relgion use it. So do we tell these people sorry so we dont offend one relgion we must offend you thats seems unfair to me.

The real problem with the Swastika is mis education and people not understanding the significace of the way Hitler and the Nazis wore it. If you look at pictures of Nazis you will see that the Swastikas top point is facing an anti - clockwise direction now that is important because that represents bad luck and evil, now if you look at Troy, China Buddhism etc you will see that the top point faces clockwise and this represents all the good stuff I explained ealrier and it is the second display I am sticking up for not the first. so why should people like monks be forced to stop using it the way they do?

Look I am not trying to offend anyone or trying to defend Hitler, It was this country that stood up to Hitler and took him on for alomst a year single handed and everyone knoes about what happend to the Jews in the holocaust and Kristallnicht etc. But sometimes we take emotions and forget facts for example I have freinds who refuse to believe that Hitler was awarded the greatest military German honour ( Iron Cross) because that does not fit in with thier view of a madman sometimes we have to accept facts and the fact is that worn the right way the Swastika is not a bad thing in saying that though it should not be worn at all . Nothing is really bad just how bad men use them.

As for Harry he should be dragged over hot coals for while or a private vist to Poland might do him some good, maybe a converstaion with Jewish, Homelss, Gypsy, homesexual survivors and the Rusiina liberators would maybe help him take stock of his actions and the offence it caused. I have herad these stories and they make you stop and think, on a side issue have you ever been to Auswhitz? do you know that no birds sing there nothing seems to grow and is probably the most silent place on earth kind of like natures silet tribute to the fallen.

As for the groups you talk about I am well aware of them grouips like Combat 13 and the lesser known 38 and 18 are real problems for the authroities and for years the police, secret services, interpol and the military have been trying to put these groups out of business.

Anyway I know I am probably going to get abuse and slated for what I said but what I said is true and if the truth bothers you all I am sorry.

Well I am standing up for you as your defense is a historical symbol that Hitler and other groups have desicrated to evil.
I did not know about this history and thank you for it.
D

Old Post 01-18-2005 07:45 PM

nikiTa
Definitively Illumined

post #71  quote:

quote:
Delta said this in post #71 :

Her remarks saying Seigh Heil to me batied me in defending Lodgebo

D

For the record sugar plum fairy blossom

I "heiled" you after your defense of good lodgebo...no "heil" bait ever occured.

Old Post 01-18-2005 07:48 PM

esskay
Rookie

Local time: 06:03 PM

post #72  quote:

Please move any further such discussion to private messages, otherwise I'm just going to close this thread for sheer worthlessness.

- SK

Old Post 01-18-2005 07:55 PM
Find more posts by esskay Add esskay to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore esskay REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
mystic
Evil Queen

Local time: 08:03 PM

post #73  quote:

quote:
Barbed wire said this in post #63 :

Harry is a symbol of state by being a Prince. Those British and Commonwealth soldiers, who died in WWII, were meant subjects of their King. And now a grand(grand)son of their King (to whom they sworn their loyalty) wears uniform of their enemy for a costume party.
A responsible member of a royal family can never afford doing this.
If it's acceptable, then why UK is still a "K"?

Hi Barbed! Been awhile.

I still stand by my post a few days ago when I said that I know he has to deal with people watching him and looking up to him as a role model, but I feel bad that just because he was born into this family that he cant just be himself even for one night.

If this were any normal person, this wouldnt have been a major ordeal.

He said he was sorry....but people still cant let it go. I still say that people should give this kid a break already.

Old Post 01-18-2005 09:45 PM
Click here to Send mystic a Private Message Find more posts by mystic Add mystic to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore mystic REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

malcolm xx
In the Now Guru

Local time: 02:03 AM

Re: Prince Harry the Nazi post #74  quote:

quote:
USA1 said this in post #1 :
What was he thinking?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A5950-
2005Jan13.html

You understand how WE feel about confederate flags.

Old Post 01-20-2005 04:59 AM
Click here to Send malcolm xx a Private Message Find more posts by malcolm xx Add malcolm xx to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore malcolm xx REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
flying panda
HPFanaticINR

Local time: 02:03 AM

post #75  quote:

UK is the special "K"

harry should do more than a writen appology i think, cant remember from the news weather he did do more, but i dont think this will do away over nigh, it will take awhile for the royal family to patch up this wound

Old Post 01-20-2005 05:06 AM
Click here to Send flying panda a Private Message View flying panda's Journal Find more posts by flying panda Add flying panda to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore flying panda REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

schmiggens
Outrageous

Local time: 10:03 AM

post #76  quote:

Two snippets of news related to this topic:

quote:
Harry-sexual - Please send this man to Auschwitz

There's more to Prince Harry than dressing as a Nazi, getting twatted and punching
photographers. It's rumoured that the Ginger Goon's sharp exit from Argentina before Christmas was closely connected to an angry father's reaction to his young daughter's de-flowering and subsequent abortion and that the Prince's resourceful PR people (including Man Utd's ex-communications chief) managed to cover it up by taking a leaf out of the Beckhams' book, and blaming the whole thing on a spurious "kidnapping threat".

And as Harry has been the subject of false rumours suggesting that his father is not Charles but instead Princess Di's former lover James Hewitt, there's a priceless irony in
the fact that Harry seems determined to turn himself into the Ginger Cad!

- Pop *****

quote:
Sun folks have all the luck - The story of that Harry Nazi photo

The infamous Harry Nazi snap was taken by a reveller at the ludicrious "colonialists and
natives" party, but the photos were mainly of William rather than his brother. The snapper
took them to the men at the Sun, who instantly noticed Harry, and paid ?8,000 to the dimwit
in exchange for signing away the copyright.

The result? The Sun will make upwards of 500,000 pounds from people using the photo. The
Mail alone paid the Sun ?50k to use it the very next day. The tabloid has also insisted
that the Sun's logo appears when the photo is used on TV.

- Pop *****

Old Post 01-20-2005 08:15 AM
Click here to Send schmiggens a Private Message Visit schmiggens's homepage! Find more posts by schmiggens Add schmiggens to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore schmiggens REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

schmiggens
Outrageous

Local time: 10:03 AM

post #77  quote:

quote:
his father is not Charles but instead Princess Di's former lover James Hewitt,

I think Harry looks more like James than Charles. I wouldn't be surprised if he wasn't Charles'.

quote:
paid ?8,000 to the dimwit ... The Sun will make upwards of 500,000 pounds

You've got to learn people, photos of celebrities are worth big bucks!!!!
There is an Asian woman who follows Britney Spears around the world and makes enough money from the photos and videos she takes to keep flying all over the place following Britney around.

Old Post 01-20-2005 08:19 AM
Click here to Send schmiggens a Private Message Visit schmiggens's homepage! Find more posts by schmiggens Add schmiggens to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore schmiggens REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote
Time: 02:03 AM Post New Thread   
Pages (3): « 12 [3]    Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > The World > Prince Harry the Nazi
Search this Thread:
Forum Rules: