Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum

register chat members links refer search home
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > The World > Prince Harry the Nazi
Search this Thread:
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
Gold Member
Delta
Stormy Weather

Local time: 08:40 AM

post #31  quote:

Do you think Ol Charlie knows the meaning of the word?

And why haven't you picked up your messages? Its depressing.

D

Old Post 01-17-2005 06:14 PM
Click here to Send Delta a Private Message Find more posts by Delta Add Delta to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Delta REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

nikiTa
Definitively Illumined

Local time: 10:10 AM

post #32  quote:

USA1 said
"Opening Muslim faith schools to other religions? I bet that will be an uphill battle. More Jihad I suspect"

Won't be uphill in the UK, USA1.

Islam has taken over the UK...they even have their own Parliament....they don't follow UK laws. It's a mess. And this isn't shown on the BBC or other media.

Why do you think it was such a big deal for Diana to be cavorting with Dodi Fahid?
It really didn't look good for the Royal Family.

Old Post 01-17-2005 06:17 PM
Find more posts by nikiTa Add nikiTa to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore nikiTa REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
flying panda
HPFanaticINR

Local time: 01:40 PM

post #33  quote:

well he can always change the church when he gets the crown, thinkof Henry IIX, he founded the CofE and the king or Queen is in charge, so basically, he could say that Camilla can be queen when he marries her. i supose

Old Post 01-17-2005 06:45 PM
Click here to Send flying panda a Private Message View flying panda's Journal Find more posts by flying panda Add flying panda to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore flying panda REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Delta
Stormy Weather

post #34  quote:

Oh yes i HAD TOTHINK A MINUTE Old King wanted to marry Anne Boelyn and chopped the queens head off and formed the church of /england Right?

D

Old Post 01-17-2005 06:49 PM
Click here to Send Delta a Private Message Find more posts by Delta Add Delta to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Delta REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

nikiTa
Definitively Illumined

post #35  quote:

Panda said:
well he can always change the church when he gets the crown, thinkof Henry IIX, he founded the CofE and the king or Queen is in charge,"

It's because of this kind of notion, that the pilgrims left England to form the United States of America.

Old Post 01-17-2005 06:50 PM
Find more posts by nikiTa Add nikiTa to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore nikiTa REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Delta
Stormy Weather

post #36  quote:

And its Henry IX (the ninth.) You are going to give me a brain slosion -panda.
There is no such thing as IIX that would mean something else maybe 8, Roman Numerals/

D

Old Post 01-17-2005 06:53 PM

Gold Member
flying panda
HPFanaticINR

post #37  quote:

quote:
Delta said this in post #35 :
Oh yes i HAD TOTHINK A MINUTE Old King wanted to marry Anne Boelyn and chopped the queens head off and formed the church of /england Right?

D

well Henry IIX wanted to remarry, but that was allowed in the catholic church, so he beheaded his first wife (i think its accually because she gave him a daughter) and he remarried, and when she gave him another daughter he wanted to devorce her so he formed the CofE and devorced her, his third wife gave him a son, and he loved her, but she died, then he had three other wives which went ... beheaded devorced servived.

Old Post 01-17-2005 06:57 PM
Click here to Send flying panda a Private Message View flying panda's Journal Find more posts by flying panda Add flying panda to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore flying panda REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Delta
Stormy Weather

post #38  quote:

quote:
flying panda said this in post #38 :

well Henry IIX wanted to remarry, but that was allowed in the catholic church, so he beheaded his first wife (i think its accually because she gave him a daughter) and he remarried, and when she gave him another daughter he wanted to devorce her so he formed the CofE and devorced her, his third wife gave him a son, and he loved her, but she died, then he had three other wives which went ... beheaded devorced servived.

What a fine man. No wonder the pilgrims flew outof there.

Ol Henry was a Serial Killer u kno.

D

Old Post 01-17-2005 07:00 PM

Gold Member
flying panda
HPFanaticINR

post #39  quote:

quote:
Delta said this in post #37 :
And its Henry IX (the ninth.) You are going to give me a brain slosion -panda.
There is no such thing as IIX that would mean something else maybe 8, Roman Numerals/

D

shows what you know, it is henry 8th, who had 6 wives and distroyed lots of catholic monostries and formed CofE. his dad was Henry 7th (IIIX)

Old Post 01-17-2005 07:00 PM

nikiTa
Definitively Illumined

post #40  quote:

Far too many "Henry's". Inbreeding must affect creativity in choosing names. lol

Old Post 01-17-2005 07:18 PM

Gold Member
Delta
Stormy Weather

post #41  quote:

quote:
sowhatsthetruth said this in post #41 :
Far too many "Henry's". Inbreeding must affect creativity in choosing names. lol

ROFLMAo Swtt

Old Post 01-17-2005 07:32 PM

esskay
Rookie

Local time: 05:40 AM

post #42  quote:

EU May Ban Nazi Symbols Over Harry's Gaffe
quote:
The European Union may consider banning Nazi symbols in its 25 member nations after Britain's Prince Harry wore a swastika armband to a costume party, the bloc's top justice official said Monday.
[...]
"It may be worth looking into the possibility of a total ban, a Europe-wide ban," his spokesman, Friso Roscam Abbing, told reporters Monday. "Commissioner Frattini shares the general feeling of opprobrium on the use of the swastika and other Nazi symbols."

Now that's what a I call a MAJOR over-reaction.

Old Post 01-18-2005 01:40 AM
Find more posts by esskay Add esskay to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore esskay REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Delta
Stormy Weather

post #43  quote:

Yeah SEAN so was the Holocaust!!!!! I guess now that is natural to have a reaction. Weenie spoiled brat Harry has a nose for trouble, takes after his old man . But t even this is over the edge. The people who were his entourage should have warned him of the bad taste.

Now the repercussions will fly.

D

Old Post 01-18-2005 01:47 AM

Gold Member
mystic
Evil Queen

Local time: 07:40 AM

post #44  quote:

This is getting way out of hand.

If they considered the swastika to be that bad...why not ban it long before now? I hate the thing....but what a stupid reason to ban something.

So wierd.

Taking away someone's right to freedom of expression because Harry wore a costume to a party?

Some people have nothing better to do.

Old Post 01-18-2005 02:00 AM
Click here to Send mystic a Private Message Find more posts by mystic Add mystic to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore mystic REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

nikiTa
Definitively Illumined

post #45  quote:

The EU is as anti Jew as the Nazi's underneath all their bans of religious attire.
Symbols, merely symbols....

So what is the EU's stance on Islamic jihad against Israel or America for that matter?

That should answer the question to where they stand in relation to Jew hating.

Ban all the symbols they want, underneath they are seething with hatred.

Kind of reminds me of what's going on in this country....no more "Christmas" , nativity scenes, "under God".....there is a war going on people.....

And banning "symbols" is supposed to make it all go away......distraction, smoke and mirrors, that's all.

Old Post 01-18-2005 02:02 AM

Gold Member
lodgebo
INReview Maven

post #46  quote:

The thing is regardless of what we all tek the Swastika as representing it is worth rembering that it is a relgious symbol ( twisted cross) That has been used for over 3000 yeras and is actually regarded as a posotive symbol (life and good luck), it can be found on the pottry of Troy and was even worn of the shoulder of the US 45th division during world war 1 so if the EU is trying to be multi faith then it should not ban the Swastika for what it actually represents not what people perceive it to represent i.e. evil and hatred

Old Post 01-18-2005 10:42 AM
Click here to Send lodgebo a Private Message Find more posts by lodgebo Add lodgebo to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore lodgebo REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

becker
Definitively Illumined

post #47  quote:

quote:
lodgebo said this in post #47 :
The thing is regardless of what we all tek the Swastika as representing it is worth rembering that it is a relgious symbol ( twisted cross) That has been used for over 3000 yeras and is actually regarded as a posotive symbol (life and good luck), it can be found on the pottry of Troy and was even worn of the shoulder of the US 45th division during world war 1 so if the EU is trying to be multi faith then it should not ban the Swastika for what it actually represents not what people perceive it to represent i.e. evil and hatred

Oh sure..........

Old Post 01-18-2005 12:49 PM
Click here to Send becker a Private Message Find more posts by becker Add becker to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore becker REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
lodgebo
INReview Maven

post #48  quote:

If you dont believe me check it up look in a book, the web, ask a historian ask a relgious group they will tell you that the Swastika is a relgious symbol just cos you don't like it does not mean it's not true Becker. Fact is if Hitler had not hijacked this symbol we would probably still see it to this day in some kind of relgious form it was used in many countries Pre Nazism in China where it was the Wan in England where it was the Fylfotin Germany it was orginally called the HakenKreuz and in Greece it was the Tetraskelion in fact only in India was it called the Swastika. Though the word is actually Sanskrit - Svastika "SU" menaing good, "Asti" menaing to be and "Ka" as a suffix. The symbol is still used by some relgious groups such as Hindus and that most damgerous and hate filled relgion of Buddhism in fact even native Americans have used the Swastika in the past.

Try reading and researching becker it's fun and you might even learn a few things.

Old Post 01-18-2005 02:12 PM
Click here to Send lodgebo a Private Message Find more posts by lodgebo Add lodgebo to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore lodgebo REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Delta
Stormy Weather

post #49  quote:

The problem is not what it used to stand for L but the atocities it became to symbol.

Harry was out of order and he should get his wrist slapped.

The outlawing of the"twisted Cross" should have been done a long long time ago.
Too many people in the world will never forget that Nazi symbol and we shouldn't, Here in the States there are radical groups called skin heads who use the "twisted Cross" AS thier symbol.

Sorry don't agree with you.
D

Old Post 01-18-2005 03:17 PM

Gold Member
lodgebo
INReview Maven

post #50  quote:

The thing is Delta is that the Swastika still does stand for Life and good luck etc Buddhists monks use it and we could hardly say that they use it for anti - semetic purposes ( thier relgion would forbid it) I also think that those that practice Wicca again another peaceful relgion use it. So do we tell these people sorry so we dont offend one relgion we must offend you thats seems unfair to me.

The real problem with the Swastika is mis education and people not understanding the significace of the way Hitler and the Nazis wore it. If you look at pictures of Nazis you will see that the Swastikas top point is facing an anti - clockwise direction now that is important because that represents bad luck and evil, now if you look at Troy, China Buddhism etc you will see that the top point faces clockwise and this represents all the good stuff I explained ealrier and it is the second display I am sticking up for not the first. so why should people like monks be forced to stop using it the way they do?

Look I am not trying to offend anyone or trying to defend Hitler, It was this country that stood up to Hitler and took him on for alomst a year single handed and everyone knoes about what happend to the Jews in the holocaust and Kristallnicht etc. But sometimes we take emotions and forget facts for example I have freinds who refuse to believe that Hitler was awarded the greatest military German honour ( Iron Cross) because that does not fit in with thier view of a madman sometimes we have to accept facts and the fact is that worn the right way the Swastika is not a bad thing in saying that though it should not be worn at all . Nothing is really bad just how bad men use them.

As for Harry he should be dragged over hot coals for while or a private vist to Poland might do him some good, maybe a converstaion with Jewish, Homelss, Gypsy, homesexual survivors and the Rusiina liberators would maybe help him take stock of his actions and the offence it caused. I have herad these stories and they make you stop and think, on a side issue have you ever been to Auswhitz? do you know that no birds sing there nothing seems to grow and is probably the most silent place on earth kind of like natures silet tribute to the fallen.

As for the groups you talk about I am well aware of them grouips like Combat 13 and the lesser known 38 and 18 are real problems for the authroities and for years the police, secret services, interpol and the military have been trying to put these groups out of business.

Anyway I know I am probably going to get abuse and slated for what I said but what I said is true and if the truth bothers you all I am sorry.

Old Post 01-18-2005 04:03 PM

nikiTa
Definitively Illumined

post #51  quote:

You can keep your treasured swastika lodgeboy, but you better keep it under lock and key before they come to take it away....ha ha hee hee ho ho.

Old Post 01-18-2005 04:06 PM

Gold Member
lodgebo
INReview Maven

post #52  quote:

I don't have a swastika you fool why would I? I am not a buddhist or a Hindu so why in the name of god would I need one.
You see SWTT unlike you I am not intolerant to ANY relgion or race I don't have any want to be either life's to short to go hating and hating aginst people you just wear yourself out and become more like the people you hate.

I just call it as it is if you can't handle that then I fell sorry for you I really really do.

PS thanks for backing me up about the uneducated issue of the Swastika because you obvioulsy A did not read it or B refused to believe it.

Old Post 01-18-2005 04:11 PM

nikiTa
Definitively Illumined

post #53  quote:

Yeah I see how you are so tolerant of Nazi occultism. You should be so very proud of your "tolerance."

I am very aware of that symbols history...and you left out the Navaho American Indian tribe...they used the swastika too....

But that is not what your boy Harry was alluding to either.

Old Post 01-18-2005 04:15 PM

Gold Member
lodgebo
INReview Maven

post #54  quote:

You can think what you want about me because frankly the opinion of people like yourself SWTT mean diddly Squat to me.

And also read my posts because if you had bothred or even opend your eys long enough you would see that I did make a refrence to the American indian tribe.

Oh yeah and I would not class Harry as my boy if he was my boy and he did that he would not know what him

Old Post 01-18-2005 04:33 PM

nikiTa
Definitively Illumined

post #55  quote:

It's plain to see where your alliances lie.....and next time be more specific about the tribe...that's important in their culture.

I am not going to argue about a symbol....because even if your grand 'ol Europe strips away all religious (including occultic) symbols....it won't cleanse a persons' heart...and it makes it difficult to know where people really stand.

But as soon as someone opens their mouth or acts in certain ways....their alliances are made plain...like you have.

Old Post 01-18-2005 04:38 PM

Gold Member
lodgebo
INReview Maven

post #56  quote:

Oh so why dont you tell me where my alliances lie inform us all with your wisdom.

Old Post 01-18-2005 05:33 PM

Barbed wire
Veteran

Local time: 04:40 PM

post #57  quote:

On seeing the swastika one can easily understand what it means in each particular case:
- If the swastika comes with a traditional costume, say, Indian, it's a traditional symbol and should be allowed,
- if it comes with a modern costume (or a Nazi one) then the person supports Nazi's ideas and should be prosecuted.

Old Post 01-18-2005 06:07 PM
Click here to Send Barbed wire a Private Message Find more posts by Barbed wire Add Barbed wire to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Barbed wire REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
mystic
Evil Queen

Local time: 07:40 AM

post #58  quote:

I find it funny that people are getting so emotional over someone wearing a costume to a party.

He meant nothing by it....this is really going overboard.

I find the symbol offensive when used or worn for prejudicial purposes...but he didnt wear it to offend anyone.

Technically lodgebo is right. The Swastika is the oldest cross in the world and it was originally used for good luck by many people.

BUT...Hitler adopted the thing and turned it into a bad emblem.

If Harry was a member of the KKK, skinheads or something along those lines I could see where people would get especially offended...I am not offended by what he did. This was a costume party people, not a hate meeting.

Give Harry a break already.

Old Post 01-18-2005 06:43 PM
Click here to Send mystic a Private Message Find more posts by mystic Add mystic to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore mystic REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Delta
Stormy Weather

post #59  quote:

quote:
sowhatsthetruth said this in post #56 :
It's plain to see where your alliances lie.....and next time be more specific about the tribe...that's important in their culture.

I am not going to argue about a symbol....because even if your grand 'ol Europe strips away all religious (including occultic) symbols....it won't cleanse a persons' heart...and it makes it difficult to know where people really stand.

But as soon as someone opens their mouth or acts in certain ways....their alliances are made plain...like you have.

YOu jump all over Lodgebo and have no clue what he thinks. He was giving a history lesson. about the Twisted Cross" thats it pure ans simple.

I know him and know wherehis loyaties lie.

Get off his back or PM me/
I do not agree with what Harry did,but neither does Lodgebo if you bothered to read what he said.
D

Old Post 01-18-2005 06:52 PM

nikiTa
Definitively Illumined

post #60  quote:

OOOHHHHHhhhh yes M'am
Heil DELTA

Old Post 01-18-2005 07:00 PM
Time: 01:40 PM Post New Thread   
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > The World > Prince Harry the Nazi
Search this Thread:
Forum Rules: