Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum

register chat members links refer search home
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > Music > Rap > Ja said he was a Gansta....
Search this Thread:
Pages (5): « 12 [3] 45 »   Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
DMX#1
Mastermind

Local time: 01:43 AM

post #61  quote:

not me but i guess they have 2 pick on sum country

Old Post 03-29-2004 06:25 AM
Click here to Send DMX#1 a Private Message Find more posts by DMX#1 Add DMX#1 to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore DMX#1 REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

in_the_dark
Rookie

Local time: 01:43 PM

post #62  quote:

ja rule is an oxygen thief, he don't deserve to breathe!

Old Post 03-29-2004 11:56 AM
Click here to Send in_the_dark a Private Message Find more posts by in_the_dark Add in_the_dark to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore in_the_dark REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

jarulz_gurl
Veteran

post #63  quote:

i think 'in the dark' should just quit breathin cos evry1 loves ja and i dont think half as many people even know who da <removed>
P.S wot kinda name is 'in the Dark'
wot r u doin on a ja rule forum, cos 'in the dark' that sounds punkish!

Last edited by schmiggens on 04-07-2004 at 05:00 AM |
Old Post 04-02-2004 08:25 AM
Find more posts by jarulz_gurl Add jarulz_gurl to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore jarulz_gurl REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

DMX#1
Mastermind

post #64  quote:

jarulz girl jus shut the <removed> up.I think that ill jus follow u around for no reason so that ull know how it feels wen stupid girls like u follo w ja fool around.

Last edited by schmiggens on 04-07-2004 at 05:00 AM |
Old Post 04-02-2004 08:44 AM
Click here to Send DMX#1 a Private Message Find more posts by DMX#1 Add DMX#1 to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore DMX#1 REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

up_to_no_good
Enthusiast

post #65  quote:

Oh whatever you're always threatin to follow people. You've said it to me before. Me and jarulz gurl are not those dumb ass bimbos how follow the guy around! We do have lives outside Ja Rule and unfortunatly it seems like you don't!

Old Post 04-02-2004 08:47 AM
Click here to Send up_to_no_good a Private Message Find more posts by up_to_no_good Add up_to_no_good to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore up_to_no_good REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

jarulz_gurl
Veteran

post #66  quote:

dats it dmx#1 no one calls me a dumb girl, who just follows ja around. 4 ure info im a tru fan (i mean who wouldnt like ja, u obviously do) but the 1st time i heard ja was on the radio. so u mutha ****a just piss off, and trust me i know miles mo about hip hop than u could eva wish!

Old Post 04-02-2004 08:53 AM
Find more posts by jarulz_gurl Add jarulz_gurl to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore jarulz_gurl REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

in_the_dark
Rookie

post #67  quote:

jarulz girl? the name sounds like your obsessed girl, and you sayin your not?

Old Post 04-02-2004 11:51 AM
Click here to Send in_the_dark a Private Message Find more posts by in_the_dark Add in_the_dark to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore in_the_dark REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

jarulz_gurl
Veteran

post #68  quote:

u must b dumbin the dark cos i never said im not obbsesed, dont come up wit ure own **** plz. plus duh im on a ja rule website of course, i wouldnt be a fan of "the Darkness!" or somet!

Old Post 04-02-2004 01:39 PM

up_to_no_good
Enthusiast

post #69  quote:

Actually you could be fans of both. I'm not dissin I'm just saying. Ja Rule Forever

Old Post 04-02-2004 07:22 PM
Click here to Send up_to_no_good a Private Message Find more posts by up_to_no_good Add up_to_no_good to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore up_to_no_good REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

D-Licious
[Why Pink?] [Ignore User]

Local time: 05:43 AM

post #70  quote:

wanksta's in a hip hop dictionary. think before you type, please.

Old Post 04-04-2004 12:07 AM
Click here to Send D-Licious a Private Message Find more posts by D-Licious Add D-Licious to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore D-Licious REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

D-Licious

post #71  quote:

no disrespect to anyone, but who says "wanker"? we don't say that in america, or at least the people i know don't.

Old Post 04-04-2004 12:09 AM
Click here to Send D-Licious a Private Message Find more posts by D-Licious Add D-Licious to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore D-Licious REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

D-Licious

post #72  quote:

people just hate 50 bcuz he's doing better than ja right now. i don't hate ja but i'm not a fan either. as soon as 50 cent got signed to shady/aftermath ja rule started taking lyrical shots at him. i think he's jealous. i don't know about you but i've never heard a real murderer call himself a murderer, unless he's just really stupid. you know it's true. 50 made ja rule look like a jackass. you can't scream out MURDA then the next day trying to do pop. one more song w/ ashanti and they'll be a group.

Old Post 04-04-2004 12:14 AM

D-Licious

post #73  quote:

and i know all the ja rule fans will jump on me for saying that, but i don't give a damn cuz it's G-UNIT 4 LIFE and i don't care what NOBODY has to say about that.

"I don't know what u been thinkin/don't know what u been drinkin/but u get outta line boy/i'll lay yo ass down."---G-Unit, Lay You Down

Yall are defendin ja rule but where's he at? he hasn't released a song since last fall. g-unit is on top of things so stop hatin'. and they just released that new joint smile. call me when ja rule is number one on 106 & park cuz it's been some years.

Old Post 04-04-2004 12:21 AM

D-Licious

post #74  quote:

i'm not trying to sound racist, but if you're white and you're in here saying that ja rule is a better rapper than 50 cent...
i'm really laughing right now. i don't want to make anyone mad but i'm black and i'm sure i know more about rap than a white person. i know that ja rule started trying to sing and that messed up his career. it went downhill from that song "mesmerized."
this is actually a line ja rule sang:
"I know you're tired of being looonnneellllyyy/so baby girl put it on mmmeeee!"

Old Post 04-04-2004 12:27 AM

D-Licious

post #75  quote:

shouldn't the girl be saying "put it on me" and he be saying "i'll put it on you?" JA RULE IS A <removed>.

Last edited by schmiggens on 04-07-2004 at 05:02 AM |
Old Post 04-04-2004 12:29 AM

kurdiliciouz
Rookie

post #76  quote:

first of all.. Ja aint no gangsta, is, and will always be a wanksta.. for real..
second of all.. most of us didnt know he & 50 had beef, and Ja recorded lots of songs with J-Lo, Ashanti.. the ladies, you know what im sayin? so when 50 got HOT, when he got hot, Ja "Holla" Rule came back to the rap spittin this gangsta ****..
third of all... God is protecting 50, if you don't like 50, God don't like you.. *****
and thats it.. GgGgG-Unit..!!

Old Post 04-05-2004 10:45 AM
Click here to Send kurdiliciouz a Private Message Find more posts by kurdiliciouz Add kurdiliciouz to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore kurdiliciouz REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

kurdiliciouz
Rookie

post #77  quote:

and by the way, that <removed> really wants to be Tupac, wassup with that? nobody should ever like that <removed> Ja.. Tupac is the one of the biggest rappers.. Ja aint close to be on the top after my opinion.. to be real i dont like Tupac, his texts is great, but the music is goin slow.. my ears and eyes sticks with G-Unit..!! my favo is Young Buck, damn I like his voice.. GgGgG-Unit..!!

Last edited by schmiggens on 04-07-2004 at 05:03 AM |
Old Post 04-05-2004 10:53 AM
Click here to Send kurdiliciouz a Private Message Find more posts by kurdiliciouz Add kurdiliciouz to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore kurdiliciouz REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

jarulz_gurl
Veteran

post #78  quote:

u lot r jus jealous cos ja's so fine and his lyrics r tight n his vioce is so thug-like, u really want him dont ya!!

Old Post 04-06-2004 06:00 PM

kurdiliciouz
Rookie

post #79  quote:

seriously jarulz_gurl... jealous on ja? he aint nuttin, nobody will ever be jealous on ja.. my homie got this fine ass *****, and im jealous on him.. <removed> !! and wha do u know about thug-like voices babygirl?!? :P
i rather listen to marge from simpsons than Ja, that punk ass <removed> ?!!

Last edited by schmiggens on 04-07-2004 at 04:50 AM |
Old Post 04-06-2004 07:34 PM

schmiggens
Outrageous

Local time: 09:43 PM

post #80  quote:

quote:
D-Licious said this in post #70 :
wanksta's in a hip hop dictionary. think before you type, please.

Oh well, that makes all the difference, as long as it's in hip hop dictionary, that what counts. I will just throw my websters out and go get myself one of those. (note: sarcasm)

I suppose you think the "B word" spelt with an "a' in it is real word too?

Old Post 04-07-2004 06:43 AM
Click here to Send schmiggens a Private Message Visit schmiggens's homepage! Find more posts by schmiggens Add schmiggens to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore schmiggens REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

razbbaybgurl
Enthusiast

Local time: 08:43 AM

post #81  quote:

Im back again ta talk about my manz ja rule. stop hatin on dis man.He aint tryin ta be no "tupac" he tryin ta be him, cant yall <removed> undastandz dat. He makin his musik 4 people to lov his fans ta luv not ta please sum musik writers. He tryin ta make dat $ and yall haters(kurdiliciouz) is tryin ta put him down. But lik he said " we gon' clap back"

Last edited by schmiggens on 04-08-2004 at 04:27 AM |
Old Post 04-08-2004 01:12 AM
Click here to Send razbbaybgurl a Private Message Find more posts by razbbaybgurl Add razbbaybgurl to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore razbbaybgurl REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

DMX#1
Mastermind

post #82  quote:

Man....I'm not gonna even bother.

Old Post 04-08-2004 11:05 AM

Jarells_Honey
INReview Maven

Local time: 08:43 AM

post #83  quote:

nah nah nah, yall be blowing this out of proportion. No one is really going to settle this by saying ja rule is hot cause there will always be someone to say that he sucks. I mean if you believe Ja can rap then that's you but me personally i don't like his style of rapping but i'm not gon say that i don't like his music. I mean i tune him out and ya know listen to the beat and whoever singing on the track cause that's what i do. But seriously yall shouldn't be hatin on Ja cause like ummm Razbgurl said he trying to do his thing, but i still think he and 50 are both messed up for starting that whack beef that they had. it was madd corny for like no reason.

Old Post 04-09-2004 06:09 AM
Click here to Send Jarells_Honey a Private Message Find more posts by Jarells_Honey Add Jarells_Honey to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Jarells_Honey REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Trill4Real

post #84  quote:

quote:
schmiggens said this in post #80 :

Oh well, that makes all the difference, as long as it's in hip hop dictionary, that what counts. I will just throw my websters out and go get myself one of those. (note: sarcasm)

I suppose you think the "B word" spelt with an "a' in it is real word too?

i think you need to check yourself. you don't know me like that. And just because i'm black you think that i say "biatch" not ***** right? i bet you can't say one sentence without saying "like" or "totally." Britney spears is gay just like you. and don't try to start no **** with me.

Last edited by schmiggens on 04-13-2004 at 04:58 AM |
Old Post 04-09-2004 05:32 PM
Click here to Send Trill4Real a Private Message Find more posts by Trill4Real Add Trill4Real to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Trill4Real REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Trill4Real

post #85  quote:

And lets be real. You live in Australia. What do you know about hip hop or 50 cent or ja rule? You're a white chick aren't you? why don't you go hump a kangaroo. where you're from they say "wanker" but over here if you think somebody's a fake we say "wanksta." it doesn't matter what kind of dictionary it's in. As long as it's used it's still a word. webster is not God.

Old Post 04-09-2004 05:35 PM
Click here to Send Trill4Real a Private Message Find more posts by Trill4Real Add Trill4Real to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Trill4Real REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Trill4Real

post #86  quote:

quote:
razbbaybgurl said this in post #81 :
Im back again ta talk about my manz ja rule. stop hatin on dis man.He aint tryin ta be no "tupac" he tryin ta be him, cant yall &lt;removed&gt; undastandz dat. He makin his musik 4 people to lov his fans ta luv not ta please sum musik writers. He tryin ta make dat $ and yall haters(kurdiliciouz) is tryin ta put him down. But lik he said " we gon' clap back"

you're right. he did say he would clap back. but that was fall of last year. and about 6 of y'all are claimin ja rule is your man or whatever, when you probably don't even know the man.

Old Post 04-09-2004 05:41 PM

Trill4Real

post #87  quote:

quote:
jarulz_gurl said this in post #78 :
u lot r jus jealous cos ja's so fine and his lyrics r tight n his vioce is so thug-like, u really want him dont ya!!

ja is not fine! ask all the girls in here who's finer and they'll say 50 cent. no one is jealous of ja rule. he weighs a hundred pounds with a three rolls of quarters in each pocket. he wants to be pac....correct me if i'm wrong but in one of his songs he said: "i'm the best since pac, and i'm not talking like or better, i'm talkin if he was alive, we'd probably ride together." come on! he wants to be pac, then he wants to copy DMX. if he'd stop trying to ride the next ***** then maybe somebody would be feeling him. I don't know why y'all like him. that boy looks like a rat.

Old Post 04-09-2004 05:47 PM

kurdiliciouz
Rookie

post #88  quote:

haha.. so hes not a wannabe? ja stole pacs **** like he just wrote it, and didnt you see the wrap 50 cent vs ja rule on mtv? he shouted
"yall ****** wanna see pac come back? yall wanna see this ****? its here *******. its here. and im taking it to the streets. to the mic, anywhere yall like it. holla back!".. what you gonna say now? i dont care what you think, but i dont like that boy.. some songs are great.. just the old ones when he did pop music.. **** him.. **** the whole INC.. and if you hate 50 and love ja, **** you 2!

Last edited by schmiggens on 04-13-2004 at 04:59 AM |
Old Post 04-10-2004 02:11 AM

schmiggens
Outrageous

Local time: 09:43 PM

post #89  quote:

quote:
Trill4Real said this in post #84 :
i think you need to check yourself. you don't know me like that. And just because i'm black you think that i say "biatch" not ***** right? i bet you can't say one sentence without saying "like" or "totally." Britney spears is gay just like you. and don't try to start no **** with me.

I had no idea you were black. I don't think race dictates the way people talk, I am sure there are black people who have proper grammar and there are white people who talk like uneducated fools.

You accuse me of sterotyping you because you are black (which I didn't know) and then you sterotype me because you ASSUME I am white. Well I am white, but I can assure you I HATE people who say "like" and "totally" over and over again. I prefer people of all races to talk properly.

Talking in gibberish only increase the chances you will be misunderstood and misunderstandings lead to arguements, which leads to wars. Which no one wants.

quote:
Trill4Real said this in post #85 :
And lets be real. You live in Australia. What do you know about hip hop or 50 cent or ja rule? You're a white chick aren't you? why don't you go hump a kangaroo. where you're from they say "wanker" but over here if you think somebody's a fake we say "wanksta." it doesn't matter what kind of dictionary it's in. As long as it's used it's still a word. webster is not God.

Again, with people saying Australians hump Kangaroos. what is with that?

1: I am not Australian, but I live here
2: No, we don't hump kangaroos any more than Americans hump Grizzly Bears
3: Grow up, if you can't dispute my arguements in a mature way and you have to result to childish insults, it shows your true mentallity

I admit to not knowing much about Hip-Hop and Ja Rule. That's not news to anyone who knows me from my posts.

But I do know English - the language you are supposed to be speaking and whatever you might think "wanksta" means, in reality (where I live) it is not a word. I call fat people "fatty boombahs", but just because I use it in my vocabulary doesn't make it a real word.

Webster's is not God, but neither are you.

Old Post 04-13-2004 05:10 AM
Click here to Send schmiggens a Private Message Visit schmiggens's homepage! Find more posts by schmiggens Add schmiggens to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore schmiggens REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

jarulz_gurl
Veteran

post #90  quote:

quote:
Trill4Real said this in post #87 :

ja is not fine! ask all the girls in here who's finer and they'll say 50 cent. no one is jealous of ja rule. he weighs a hundred pounds with a three rolls of quarters in each pocket. he wants to be pac....correct me if i'm wrong but in one of his songs he said: "i'm the best since pac, and i'm not talking like or better, i'm talkin if he was alive, we'd probably ride together." come on! he wants to be pac, then he wants to copy DMX. if he'd stop trying to ride the next ***** then maybe somebody would be feeling him. I don't know why y'all like him. that boy looks like a rat.

r u suferin from summat?! u jus gave me a perfect example to show ja dont wanna be Tupac ( his lyrics) hes not sayin I AM HIM hes sayin hes now the best rapper alive (which is tru) and WHY WOULD JA SAY WED RIDE 2GETHER IF HE WANTED 2 BE HIM! then wots the point, u tell me suker!!!

Old Post 04-20-2004 03:43 PM
Time: 01:43 PM Post New Thread   
Pages (5): « 12 [3] 45 »   Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > Music > Rap > Ja said he was a Gansta....
Search this Thread:
Forum Rules: