Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum

register chat members links refer search home
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > Television > Family Guy/American Dad > Family Guy Episode Guide
Search this Thread:
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
Staff
HECK!
Bluto

Local time: 03:22 AM

post #31  quote:

Yeah, the early 90's crew was nuts. Totally funny.

I think that Will Farrell was the last best cast member to leave.

The show just sucks wind now. I can't even crack a smile at it. What's worse is the head writer, Tina Fey. They have her on Weekend Update, too. She is painfully unfunny. I remember taping episodes after Farley and all them left and if it was really bad I would fast forward just to the Update for a good chuckle. Now I fast forward past it.

They only people worth keeping are Mya Rudolph, Horatio Sans, Seth Myers, Chris Parnell and Fred Armisen. They're not bad, but they need better writing.

-HECK!

Old Post 06-14-2005 09:52 AM
Click here to Send HECK! a Private Message View HECK!'s Journal Find more posts by HECK! Add HECK! to your buddy list Send an AIM message to HECK! Reply w/Quote

Staff
Sierradaddy
Days of Future Past...

Local time: 05:22 AM

post #32  quote:

For me, Horatio Sans usually gets a laugh. When Fallon was on, they usually did skits together, and I thought it was funny how Horatio, probably taking advantage of the apparent fact that Fallon has ADHD or something and can't keep himself knitted together very well, would intentionally overdo his lines or something to get Fallon to crack.

I also laugh because Horatio is terrible at acting out his skits, which is either intentional or not, but either way it tends to be more funny to me than annoying.

Old Post 06-14-2005 04:24 PM
Click here to Send Sierradaddy a Private Message Find more posts by Sierradaddy Add Sierradaddy to your buddy list Sierradaddy's MSN ID is smoothline98@hotmail.com Reply w/Quote

Staff
gaboman
What Would Jack Do?

Local time: 07:22 PM

post #33  quote:

Does the show even get huge stars to host now? Before, I remember, they could get basically anyone. Now I'm not so sure... who've they had lately?

Old Post 06-15-2005 02:23 AM
Click here to Send gaboman a Private Message Find more posts by gaboman Add gaboman to your buddy list Reply w/Quote

Staff
Sierradaddy
Days of Future Past...

Local time: 05:22 AM

post #34  quote:

I don't know. I never watch the show anymore.

I think that just about sums it up.

I LOVE Family Guy.

Old Post 06-15-2005 03:04 AM
Click here to Send Sierradaddy a Private Message Find more posts by Sierradaddy Add Sierradaddy to your buddy list Sierradaddy's MSN ID is smoothline98@hotmail.com Reply w/Quote

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #35  quote:

quote:
Sierradaddy said this in post #32 :
For me, Horatio Sans usually gets a laugh. When Fallon was on, they usually did skits together, and I thought it was funny how Horatio, probably taking advantage of the apparent fact that Fallon has ADHD or something and can't keep himself knitted together very well, would intentionally overdo his lines or something to get Fallon to crack.

I also laugh because Horatio is terrible at acting out his skits, which is either intentional or not, but either way it tends to be more funny to me than annoying.

I hear about Sans and Fallon being funny together. When Sans would come on during Update Fallon could barely keep it together. And that clothing store sketch was great too.

At this point, I'll take Family Guy over SNL any day.

-HECK!

Old Post 06-15-2005 03:29 AM
Click here to Send HECK! a Private Message View HECK!'s Journal Find more posts by HECK! Add HECK! to your buddy list Send an AIM message to HECK! Reply w/Quote

Staff
gaboman
What Would Jack Do?

post #36  quote:

Damn straight.

Last weeks episode was hilarious. Quagmire was doing this spot with him being Ex. Pres. Clinton, talking about how he "giggidised that woman". Fun. Ny.

And they had this funny bit with the "Peter-copter" and the "Peter-plin!"

I'm loving American Dad too. It's a fairly similar type of comedy, but it's funny regardless.

Old Post 06-15-2005 03:38 AM
Click here to Send gaboman a Private Message Find more posts by gaboman Add gaboman to your buddy list Reply w/Quote

Staff
gaboman
What Would Jack Do?

post #37  quote:

Petarded

Last Sunday's episode of Family Guy was kind of dumb... but did have some very, very amusing moments. Basically, after having a games night with the neighbours and playing trivial persuit (in which Lois asks him questions from the "kids edition"), Peter gets the idea he's a genius. So, after going for some genius grant, he gets declared mentally retarded. So he goes on a bender and does every dumb thing he can think of, putting lois in hospital, and having the child protection guys take the kids away.

One funny part involved playing a black supression board game. "Whistling at a white woman: go to gaol.... does anyone actually win at this game?" "No, you just do a little better each time..."

And Stewie telling a black joke.... he looks everywhere to see if anyone's around then starts off "So two black man walk into a bar...." and a black guy appears from under a pot plant, "...and uh... so the bartender gives them their beers and they pay for them and walk out... and they were basically... all-round... nice guys"

And they had a part... "1,2,3,4,5,6,7 ... 7... 7 prostitutes"... (a la Sesame Street), then Cleveland, mad, says "Peter, get out, and take 5 of those prostitutes with you..."

So, well, it had many funny parts, but the episode just fell flat on its face, to me...

Old Post 06-23-2005 03:53 AM

Gold Member
flying panda
HPFanaticINR

Local time: 11:22 AM

post #38  quote:

is the family guy that animations thats like the simpsons but with the griffins?

Old Post 06-23-2005 03:58 AM
Click here to Send flying panda a Private Message View flying panda's Journal Find more posts by flying panda Add flying panda to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore flying panda REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #39  quote:

Gabo, you have to keep this guide alive, I have totally become hooked on this show. Damn, I have been laughing my ass off. Got my dad to watch it, too. Freakin' Stewie is the man.

I have been recording them from Adult Swim every night (thank you DVR). There was one of those off-the-wall bits with Kramer vs. Predator, I just about lost it.

-HECK!

Old Post 07-20-2005 07:09 AM

Staff
gaboman
What Would Jack Do?

post #40  quote:

Hahaha that was the episode from just... last week or the week before, I think. Riot.

Okay, then, umm... where did I leave off?

quote:
Brian the Bachelor
In this episode, Brian reluctantly joins one of those reality dating shows, only to find himself falling in love with the woman who's staring on the show with them. His only real competition: Quagmire (who drugs the woman and drags her to his flat before realizing he was being filmed...). Also in this episode, Chris gets a zit that makes him do evil, evil things...

funny sh**:
Had an awesome He-Man parody

Brian, when first starting on the bachelorette show: I was uh... very pleased and surprised, I was really not expecting an open bar. Top shelf booze, I tell ya. This guy knew his stuff. Made me a mojito. Mojito... Does that sound like a gay drink? Mo-ji-to

discussing what the bachelorette will look like:
guy #1: I'm super excited. Do you think she'll be hot?
guy #2: I'll be she'll be hot.
guy #3: I think she'll be hot too!
guy #1: No Way! So do I!

Chris: Doctor, I need you to get rid of this zit!
Doug (Chris's Zit): You traitor!
Doctor: Whoa, that's a doosie! I bet some of those awful kids at school call you Zit Face?
Chris: No
Doctor: Papa Zit?
Doctor: Pus Peak?
Doctor: Fat ass?
Chris: Well..yeah..
Doctor: TSk, tsk..oh, that's terrible!

Stewie: How you uh, how you comin' on that novel you're working on? Huh? Gotta a big, uh, big stack of papers there? Gotta, gotta nice litte story you're working on there? Your big novel you've been working on for 3 years? Huh? Gotta, gotta compelling protaganist? Yeah? Gotta obstacle for him to overcome? Huh? Gotta story brewing there? Working on, working on that for quite some time? Huh? (voice getting higher pitched) Yea, talking about that 3 years ago. Been working on that the whole time? Nice little narrative? Beginning, middle, and end? Some friends become enemies, some enemies become friends? At the end your main character is richer from the experience? Yeah? Yeah? (voice returns to normal) No, no, you deserve some time off.

quote:
8 Simple Rules for Buying My Teenage Daughter
Peter runs up a tab at Mort's Pharmacy, thinking he doesn't have to pay, only to be hit with a 30,000 dollar bill. To pay Mort back, Peter sells him Meg. Neil, Mort's son, has had a huge crush on Meg for so long, and she's disgusted by the idea... but when Mort gets another girl, Meg finds herself jealous... Meanwhile, Stewie falls for his new babysitter, and everything's going lovely, until he finds out she has a boyfriend. He then realizes... there's only one thing to do about it...

the stuff that'll make you laugh
this was the Kramer vs. Predator episode

Peter: Hey Mort, do these suppositories come in other flavors?
Mort: Peter, are you eating those?
Peter: No, I'm shoving 'em up my butt. Of course I'm eating 'em!

when interviewing a new babysitter:
Stewie: Uh, yeah, we couldn't run an ad that said no Portuguese... but uh.... no Portuguese.

Stewie (to babysitter's boyfriend): Ha! I got your hat! Take that, hatless! Now go back to the quad and resume your hackey sac tourney! I'm not gonna lay down for some frat boy bastard with his damn teether sandals and his Skoal Bandits and his Abercrombie and Fitch long sleeved, open stitched, crew neck Henley smoking his sticky buds out of a soda can while watching his favorite downloaded Simpsons episodes every night! Yes, we all love "Mr. Plow"! Oh, you've got the song memorized, do you? SO DOES EVERYONE ELSE! That is exactly the kind of idiot you see at Taco Bell at 1 in the morning! The guy who just whiffed his way down the bar skank ladder!

quote:
Breaking Out Is Hard To Do
Lois goes all klepto and starts stealing everything in sight. She eventually sees the error of her ways, thanks to Brian, but before she gets a chance to return the stuff she stole, Joe solves the crime and arrests her. In a plan of pure cunning, Peter breaks Lois out, only for the whole family to go on a run.

funny quotes:
Lois: ...like there was a secret hole in me.
Quagmire: Oh God!
Lois: And I was trying to fill that hole with all kinds of expensive objects and things.
Quagmire: Oh Gaaawwwd!
Lois: And I felt wonderful with all those things fillin' that hole.
Quagmire: Oh GAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWD!
Lois: I did this to myself, so I'm just gonna have to just lay back and let the penal system teach me a lesson.
Quagmire: That one is also sexual.

Peter (in Asiatown): Oh my God it's Jackie Chan! Oh my God it's Jackie Chan! Oh my God it's Jackie Chan!

Hilarious A-Ha reference.

Great Never Ending Story joke, where Peter's riding folkor yelling YEAH! YEAH! YEAAAH!

Old Post 07-20-2005 08:16 AM

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #41  quote:

Breaking Out Is Hard To Do, that was on last week. I nearly pissed myself. Freakin' comedy. That Quagmire guy is off the hook. That diggity diggity thing he does and moves his head is excellent.

I saw a rerun where Peter and Brian find Quagmire with Cleveland's wife. They tell him and she kicks him out for being a wuss. Anyway, Lois is talking to Cleveland about being a man and she goes off on this big speech and gets all aroused then pulls her pants down and yells for Peter to spank here- then Brian is all, 'oh yeah!' and slaps her ass. Too funny.

-HECK!

Old Post 07-20-2005 08:55 AM

Staff
gaboman
What Would Jack Do?

post #42  quote:

Hahaha if you go back a page or two, there's a screen shot of Brian smacking Lois's ass. It was hilarious.

Seems the episodes you've seen are all from this season. All pretty kick-ass, but some of the earlier episodes are just awesome. The one where Peter goes to this woman's retreat and becomes all feminine makes me laugh my ass off.

PS. Apparently the season will finish this week. 10 episode, what the hell is that?

PPS. Though a 3-part-straight-to-DVD-episode is coming in September.

Old Post 07-20-2005 09:00 AM

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #43  quote:

FOX probably didn't do a full order in case the ratings weren't there. From what I've read, it was a success. Can't wait for some more.

I heard about a DVD movie, maybe that's the 3 parter. I assume it will be uncensored? That would rule.

-HECK!

Old Post 07-20-2005 09:10 AM

Staff
gaboman
What Would Jack Do?

post #44  quote:

Yup, uncensored DVD movie (which is the three-parter, apparently it went back and forth as a movie and a three part episode...). The uncensored part is the thing that makes me happy, but it doesn't necessarily mean it'll push the borders, you know, since Fox's version of uncensored for the DVD box sets actually meant, you know... sensored

Hmm... I forget how many episodes it said Fox ordered, but it was more than 10. It was like... 20+, definitely.

The second season of American Dad apparently starts September 11th. Which is weird. The first season of that was only 7 episodes long though so was Family Guy's first season... (They still have 19 or so episodes of American Dad that they ordered, though).

Old Post 07-20-2005 09:16 AM

Staff
gaboman
What Would Jack Do?

post #45  quote:

Just looked it up.

Fox ordered 32 episodes of American Dad

And 57 (count them) episodes of Family Guy. 9 have already played, with another this Sunday. 25 or so should be around the final stages of being animated, and I think the latest 22 Fox ordered earlier this year are being scripted or in the early recording stages, I don't know. I don't work for them

Old Post 07-20-2005 01:44 PM

Staff
gaboman
What Would Jack Do?

post #46  quote:

quote:
Model Misbehavior
Lois realizes her father always kept her from living her life-long dream of being a model, so she decides to finally live that dream. Stewie finds out the benefits of running a pyramid scam, and employs Brian to help him out.

funny crap:
Peter: So, uh, Mr. Pewterschmidt, the big race is tomorrow, eh? Bet you're gonna need some strapping men to help you with your boat.
Mr. Pewterschmidt: Are you calling me gay?
Peter: No. No. I just... I just thought you might want some extra seamen on your poopdeck.

Lois: And you know what? I'm gonna take that chance my father never let me take when I was younger. I'm gonna become a model!
Peter: Hey, that's fantastic, Lois! And I'll pleasure myself to your photos.
Chris: Me too!
Meg: Me too!
Peter: Oh! Oh! God! Meg! That's sick! That's your mother!
Meg: I'm just trying to fit in.
Peter: Get out! Get out of this house!
<Peter punches wall>
Peter: I SAID GET OUT OF THIS HOUSE NOW!
<Meg runs out>
Peter: That's a good about your modeling, Lois.

Stewie: Whether you think you can or you can't, you're right.

Last episode for this season. The fifth season will start September 11th.

Old Post 07-28-2005 02:45 AM

Staff
gaboman
What Would Jack Do?

post #47  quote:

<edit: These pictures are gone gone gone... find better links later>

Last edited by gaboman on 01-12-2006 at 02:08 AM |
Old Post 08-30-2005 10:36 AM

Staff
gaboman
What Would Jack Do?

post #48  quote:

This episode seems to be part of the Fifth Season, however will be included on the Volume 3 DVD set.
quote:
Peter's Got Wood
Brian goes to Meg's school's PTA meeting and falls for Meg's African-American teacher (constantly saying things about black people being so good to impress her ). Meanwhile Stewie is reading the DaVinci Code and Peter becomes close friends with James Woods.

One hilarious scene involved Stewie playing Marco Polo with Helen Keller.

There was also a Barny Rubble scene where he's sitting on the toilet, which is a huge pelican who turns to the camera and says "And you think your job is crap!"

And Stewie and Peter playing Peek-a-boo:
Peter: Hey Stewie, Peek-A-Boo!
Stewie: Yes, I see you Fat Man...
Peter: Where's Daddy? <covers eyes>
Stewie: What, where did you go, this is impossible, I... I can hear you, but I can't se... well you must really be gone... <picks nose>
Peter: Peek-A-Boo! <removes hands>
Stewie: Aaaah, how the hell did you do that? Look I thought you'd dissapeared, otherwise I wouldn't of picked my no...
<Peter covers eyes>
Stewie: Oh great, leave right when I'm in the middle of a sentence.

Old Post 09-14-2005 03:52 AM

Staff
gaboman
What Would Jack Do?

post #49  quote:

quote:
The Perfect Castaway
So Peter goes off to this new fishing spot only to be ship-wrecked and lost on a desert island. Once he's rescued, he returns home to find Brian as the new man of the house. Of course Lois can't divorce Brian, so Peter's basically left on his rear.

It was an alright episode. I guess the story's not important, they had plenty of jokes to keep me amused. Some Back to the Future references, a really dumb fart joke... Though they played the "I never" game with Quagmire, who got so totally wasted since he'd done all the stupid things they could think of

Old Post 09-21-2005 03:35 AM

Staff
gaboman
What Would Jack Do?

post #50  quote:

quote:
funny quotes from the last episode:

Peter: Hey, hey, I got an idea: lets play "I Never." You got to drink if you did the thing that the person says they never did.
Cleveland: Oh I got one, I never slept with a women with the lights on.
<They all drink>
Joe: I'll go next, uh I never had sex with Cleveland's wife.
<Quagmire and Cleveland drink>
Peter: alright lets see uh, I never did a chick in a Logan airport bathroom.
<Only Quagmire drinks>

*Many drinks later*
Peter: God lets see what else is there, um... I never gave a reach-around to a spider monkey while reciting the Pledge of Alligence.
Quagmire: Oh God.
<Quagmire takes a drink>
Joe: I uh I never picked up an illegal alien at Home Depot to take home a choke me while I touch myself.
Quagmire: Oh come on!
<Quagmire drinks again>
Peter: I never did the same thing except with someone from Joann Fabrics.
Quagmire: Oh God this is ridiculous. You guys suck!
<Drinks more and passes out>

That part made me laugh the most.

Old Post 09-22-2005 08:48 AM

Staff
gaboman
What Would Jack Do?

post #51  quote:

Family Guy Gets Another 22 Episode Order
Holy crap! Not only has Family Guy executive producer David Goodman signed a two-year deal with Fox to produce more shows for the network, the ink has also just dried on a new 22-episode deal for the show. A fifth season of Family Guy is all but a done deal at this point. With Goodman's deal, I wonder if a succesful release of the upcoming Futurama DVD movie will bring it back to life.

Old Post 09-29-2005 08:16 AM

Staff
gaboman
What Would Jack Do?

post #52  quote:

quote:
Jungle Love

This episode (I guess) is technically the end of the Season 4 production episodes. So, anyway, Chris joins high school, and realizes everyone wants to haze the freshmen, so he runs off to South Africa to join some sort of tribe down there. Peter also gets a new job working for a brewery, but gets demoted when he drinks too much.

A lot of drawn out flashbacks in this one. One of them was worthwhile, when Stewie saw Bewitched (and proceeds to leave the cinema, get in a cab, arrives at the airport, lines for a plane ticket, goes through customs, takes off, lands, leaves the airport, gets in a limo, buys a step ladder, stops at Will Ferrell's house, rings his doorbell and belts the crap out of him. I thought that was funny

Old Post 09-29-2005 08:26 AM

Staff
gaboman
What Would Jack Do?

post #53  quote:

quote:
PTV
When the FCC starts censoring everything on TV, Peter decides to start his own, uncensored television station - which eventually gets censored also. The FCC then proceeds to censor the entire lives of the people of Quahog.

Some hilarious jokes in this, it was probably my favorite episode of the new episodes. Especially funny were the opening (a little drawn out, but oh so funny), and the FCC's editing of "The **** Van **** Show, starring **** Van ****" (Dick Van Dyke, for the slow)

Also some comments about eating red carpet and Mayor West's reply to "Hey! Only two shakes, mister": "Thank you, Tinkle Fairy."

This episode was what the show is all about

Old Post 11-18-2005 02:20 AM

Staff
gaboman
What Would Jack Do?

post #54  quote:

quote:
Brian Goes Back To College (and Stewie goes with him for Obvious Comedy Reasons)
This episode had Brian going back to college. Pretty funny.

I was half sleeping when I watched this episode, so I can't remember much. I know the very end was absolutely hilarious, though...

Old Post 11-18-2005 02:25 AM

Staff
gaboman
What Would Jack Do?

post #55  quote:

quote:
The Courtship of Stewie's Father
This episode was plain creepy at times. The scenes with Stewie and Peter were gold, as Stewie finds himself growing fond of Peter for his taunting of Lois. Meanwhile, Chris starts spending a little too much time with Jasper, which is where the creepiness comes into play. One eerie moment involved a Little Shop Of Horrors parody with Jasper singing about him and Chris finding a place that's green. *shivers*

It's Peanut Butter Jelly Time!

Old Post 11-29-2005 05:20 AM

Staff
gaboman
What Would Jack Do?

post #56  quote:

quote:
Fat Guy Strangler
After a doctor visit, Peter is absolutely astonished to find he's fat. In response, he decides to start a club for fat people. Meanwhile, Lois finds her long lost brother who has been in an mental institution since he found his mother 'servicing' Jackie Gleason one night. After Lois gets him discharged, fat people start getting murdered. Guess who it was?

Quotes:
Lois: So doctor, is Peter healthy?
Doctor: My goodness, you'll be dead within a month.
Both: WHAT?
Doctor: (looking at comic)Oh Hagar the Horrible, if you keep up that lifestyle of pilaging and turkey legs, you'll be dead within a month. Now onto you.
Peter: So what do you think, pretty healthy eh?
Doctor: Well, Mr Griffin, let's take a look at your physical results.... AHHH!!!
Both: Ah!
Doctor: There's a spider in here.... now, here we go. Mr Griffin, you're going to expire in a month.
Both: Huh!
Doctor: This is your driver's licence, isn't it? Now, unfortunately, I'm afraid you're going to die.
Both: Huh!
Doctor: When you watch these Dean Martin celebrity roasts.
Lois: Will you just tell us how Peter's health is!
Doctor: Uh, Mr. Griffin, I'm not quite sure how to say this... Kim Basinger? Beasinger? Baseinger? Oh... but, well, now onto the Cancer.
Peter: Uhh!
Lois: ohmygod...
Doctor: You are a cancer, right? You were born in July? Now onto these test results... my they're much worse than I thought...
Both: Oh!
Doctor: My son got a D minus on his history test. Now Mr. Griffin, that liver has got to come out.
Both: What?!
Doctor: It's been in the microwave for 3 minutes, it'll get dry. Now...
Lois: Please, please... We can't take any more schtik... Please just tell us is Peter healthy?
Doctor: Oh, yeah, he's fine - he's just really fat.
Lois: oh thank God...
Peter: Wait, wait, wait, hang on a second....... did you just say I was fat?
Doctor: Yeah, well, uh, yeah... you are pretty fat.
Peter: ummmm..... okay........ this is news to me... uh..... well, this is more uncomfortable than having sex with a rhinoceros who doesn't love you anymore.

Old Post 12-05-2005 07:42 AM

Staff
gaboman
What Would Jack Do?

post #57  quote:

quote:
The Father, The Son, and The Holy Fonz
During a visit from Peter's father, Lois tells her husband to stand up for himself to his father. After standing up for himself backfires, and Stewie gets gravely ill in a baptizm gone wrong, Peter realizes he needs a religion, and tries a few out before realizing he needs guidance from the person who was there all along........ the Fonz from Happy Days.

Quotes:
Frances: ...real religion! what i saw today wasn't real religion, it was just a bunch of sheep, singing songs and listening to ridiculous tall tales.
Brian: Actually, that is religion.

Peter: (As a pastor) ... Let us "ehhh"

Quagmire: Reverend Peter, I gotta talk to you... last night I had sex with a teenage blonde, and her mother.
Peter: Well that's quite a story, Quagmire, but my church doesn't have confession. So why are you telling me?
Quagmire: Are you kidding? I'm telling everybody! Giggity-goo-ga.

Old Post 12-21-2005 06:32 AM

Staff
gaboman
What Would Jack Do?

post #58  quote:

quote:
Brian Sings and Swings
When Brian gets run over by Peter, he begins to find a new lease on life - at the advice of Frank Sinatra Jnr. he begins singing in nightclubs with FS Jnr and Stewie... and begins drinking a hell of a lot. Meanwhile, Meg joins a school Lesbian group (pretending to be gay) to make friends.

Moderately funny episode. Didn't have a kick to it like some of the others.

And seriously, a lot of the jokes pertaining to race are becoming to look plain and simply racist, not just light social commentary like in the earlier seasons... just something I felt this time around.

Old Post 01-12-2006 02:59 AM

Staff
gaboman
What Would Jack Do?

post #59  quote:

quote:
Patriot Games
Peter gets himself put onto the Patriot football team when he makes a drunken dash for the toilet. Meanwhile, Stewie becomes a bookie, and when Brian makes a bet he can't cover, Stewie goes ape on his ass.

quote:
I Take Thee Quagmire
Peter goes on Wheel of Fortune and ends up with a free maid for the week. When Quagmire meets her, he gets totally smitten and begins dating her. It is then that his friends started noticing changes in Quagmire's behaviour, so they know they have to take drastic measures to get him back (giggity).

Some of the funniest quotes include:
Death coming up to the funeral (of Quagmire) and saying "Sorry I'm late, I had a meeting over at NBC about Joey" and Adam West's appearance (Adam West is always funny in the show, though).

Old Post 03-24-2006 06:08 AM

Staff
gaboman
What Would Jack Do?

post #60  quote:

quote:
Sibling Rivalry
Stewie's half brother and arch-nemesis, Bertram, finally escapes from Peter's testicals and tries to take over the playground. Meanwhile, Peter gets a versectomy and his sex drive becomes non-existant, causing Lois to start packing on the pounds. Then they discover the joy of fat sex... *cough*

quote:
Deep Throats
Brian and Stewie go undercover to show Mayor Adam West to be a criminal. In the process, they discover his love for children's cartoons and his innocent little affair with Meg. Also in this episode, Peter and Lois smoke some weed to get their music skills back. Turns out they never really had any...

quote:
Peterotica
Peter starts writing erotic fiction that anyone can relate to, and becomes rather successful... that is until someone listening to one of his books on tape (read by Betty White) ends up causing someone to get in an accident (if I remember correctly they were trying to beat-off while driving...), causing Peter's father-in-law to lose everything. Peter and Carter (his FIL) go on a mission to make their money back. PS. Greenberg's apparently a Jedi name.

quote:
You May Now Kiss The...Uh...Guy Who Receives
In this episode, Jasper, Brian's cousin, comes out to quohog and tries to get married to another man, however Mayor West has other plans (trying to get attention away from his shady buying of a golden frog-statue). Chris also joins the young republicans and burns a petition Brian puts together so he can feel some boob.

quote:
Petergeist
After Joe builds a home-theatre system, Peter vowes to build a multi-plex in his backyard and disturbs an ancient Indian burial ground in the process. Stewie gets sucked into the TV. In this episode we learn that Jesus was in fact Chinese. It's like a history lesson put to life right in front of you!!!

Old Post 05-16-2006 08:12 AM
Time: 11:22 AM Post New Thread   
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > Television > Family Guy/American Dad > Family Guy Episode Guide
Search this Thread:
Forum Rules: