Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum

register chat members links refer search home
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > Politics & Government > 2004 U.S. Presidential Election > Zig Zag shows the difference between the two parties
Search this Thread:
Pages (3): « 12 [3]    Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
Gold Member
Edward Teach
Blackbeard

Local time: 01:36 PM

post #61  quote:

An actor for President? NO WAY!!! Oh yeah that's right, it's already been done and it worked.

Old Post 11-30-2004 02:15 PM
Click here to Send Edward Teach a Private Message View Edward Teach's Journal Visit Edward Teach's homepage! Find more posts by Edward Teach Add Edward Teach to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Edward Teach REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

malcolm xx
In the Now Guru

Local time: 06:36 PM

post #62  quote:

If Democrats next chairman leads the party to the center, It will be time for a 2nd party. Until liberals learn to play the game like conservatives they will always lose , no matter the outcome. Can someone tell me the last democratic president? Clinton was a neo-jewish compassionate conservative who was shielded by a good stock market and his charisma. Until liberals stand with their beliefs with the same intensity as conservatives and get the sick out of their ass, George P. Bush is your child's future president.

Old Post 12-28-2004 10:30 PM
Click here to Send malcolm xx a Private Message Find more posts by malcolm xx Add malcolm xx to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore malcolm xx REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Edward Teach
Blackbeard

post #63  quote:

I think it's already time for a split in the Democratic party.

Old Post 12-28-2004 10:52 PM
Click here to Send Edward Teach a Private Message View Edward Teach's Journal Visit Edward Teach's homepage! Find more posts by Edward Teach Add Edward Teach to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Edward Teach REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

Local time: 10:36 AM

post #64  quote:

We have to fix the educational system. Once people are smarter, they'll stop voting for dunces.

-HECK!

Old Post 12-30-2004 07:50 AM
Click here to Send HECK! a Private Message View HECK!'s Journal Find more posts by HECK! Add HECK! to your buddy list Send an AIM message to HECK! Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Edward Teach
Blackbeard

post #65  quote:

Thanks for a caddy remark in a serious discussion HECK. How about something a little more constructive.

Old Post 12-30-2004 02:11 PM

malcolm xx
In the Now Guru

post #66  quote:

How about a black democratic leader? women? Something different. I'm new to politics and I'm tired of old white clones who just follow orders from lobbyist who offer the most money. Politics is about who has he most money and that system has to be changed.

Old Post 01-05-2005 12:43 AM
Click here to Send malcolm xx a Private Message Find more posts by malcolm xx Add malcolm xx to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore malcolm xx REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

malcolm xx
In the Now Guru

post #67  quote:

Conservatives are planning now on how to get Arnold into office for 2008. This countries political system is a joke.

Old Post 01-19-2005 03:36 AM

nikiTa
Definitively Illumined

Local time: 03:06 PM

post #68  quote:

Great. We won't have had anyone with ANY speaking skills in office for 12 years if AHHnold gets in.

I just won't watch the news.

People said Ahhnold had some good things to say....but all I could hear was that very bad accent. He needs a dialect coach. It worked for his movies, but I really cannot take that man seriously at all. I have no idea what he says.

Old Post 01-19-2005 03:47 AM
Find more posts by nikiTa Add nikiTa to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore nikiTa REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

esskay
Rookie

Local time: 10:36 AM

post #69  quote:

Yeah, ha-ha funny to you, but if you ever actually paid attention to the man, you'd find that as a speaker, he makes GeeDubya look like a kid from middle school. I think Schwarzenegger would be an excellent presidential candidate at this point, but not until he's had a second term as governor. If Californian's vote him back in, then he could stand a chance for the oval office, Constitutional Ammendment permitting, of course.

Old Post 01-19-2005 06:35 AM
Find more posts by esskay Add esskay to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore esskay REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

nikiTa
Definitively Illumined

post #70  quote:

If they really want him in office and they did it the correct way....constitutional amendment.....
they better get cracking because that will take AT LEAST four years....

and the rest of the nation....the other 49 states better like AHHHnold enough to get it ratified....Fat Chance.

Like I said I cannot understand a word he says...regardless...I need a translator.

Old Post 01-19-2005 06:00 PM
Find more posts by nikiTa Add nikiTa to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore nikiTa REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
Dekka00
Administrator

post #71  quote:

I've read some of the stuff that Ahhnold said... I think I would actually vote for him if he could and did run for President.

Or someone else could run and use his ideas.

Old Post 01-19-2005 07:42 PM
Click here to Send Dekka00 a Private Message View Dekka00's Journal Visit Dekka00's homepage! Find more posts by Dekka00 Add Dekka00 to your buddy list Reply w/Quote

nikiTa
Definitively Illumined

post #72  quote:

Maybe so, but in a time of crisis and I turn on the TV... I don't want to have a translator to figure out what someone is saying.

Ahhhnold, the puppet. And what a better puppet than an award winning actor ...remember Ronald Reagan?....maybe not Dekka, but I am an old woman and remember that victim of mind control as if it were yesterday.

Old Post 01-19-2005 07:45 PM

Gold Member
Whidden
KANSAS LAW DOG

Local time: 12:36 PM

post #73  quote:

I think Arnold would do well in the Senate, or the White House.

He would have to tone it down a little I think, you can get away with some things at the state level, that you can't at the national.

If he called members of congress "economic girly men", he would get in trouble.

I also think his wife would make a fine first lady.

Old Post 01-19-2005 11:06 PM
Click here to Send Whidden a Private Message View Whidden's Journal Find more posts by Whidden Add Whidden to your buddy list Send an AIM message to Whidden Whidden's MSN ID is whidden1@cox.net Click Here to Ignore Whidden REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Edward Teach
Blackbeard

post #74  quote:

Nope, Rice in '08. Imagine Rice vs Hillary....

Old Post 01-20-2005 03:15 AM

Staff
Dekka00
Administrator

post #75  quote:

hehe catfight

Old Post 01-20-2005 03:18 AM
Click here to Send Dekka00 a Private Message View Dekka00's Journal Visit Dekka00's homepage! Find more posts by Dekka00 Add Dekka00 to your buddy list Reply w/Quote

malcolm xx
In the Now Guru

post #76  quote:

quote:
Dekka00 said this in post #71 :
I've read some of the stuff that Ahhnold said... I think I would actually vote for him if he could and did run for President.

Or someone else could run and use his ideas.

DON KING says it best. Only in this country can someone who can be as unqualified as Bush & Arnold can hold the top position of the country. Bush wouldn't last a week in the British system where he hhas to answer questions from parliment.

Old Post 01-20-2005 03:44 AM
Time: 06:36 PM Post New Thread   
Pages (3): « 12 [3]    Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > Politics & Government > 2004 U.S. Presidential Election > Zig Zag shows the difference between the two parties
Search this Thread:
Forum Rules: