Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum

register chat members links refer search home
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > Politics & Government > 2004 U.S. Presidential Election > Zig Zag shows the difference between the two parties
Search this Thread:
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
Gold Member
mystic
Evil Queen

Local time: 11:35 AM

post #31  quote:

quote:
malcolm xx said this in post #27 :
Changing the subject to avoid the truth. You should work for FOX.

Changing the subject? No Im not..

My point was to show that you keep posting things that are either uneducated guesses or you think people dont know any better...

Paople can also see that with your draft thread you just opened yesterday....opened in the movie forum? Hmm to cause panic, or because you just dont really know what you are talking about.

To get back to the original point...you say there arent any as left media outlets as there are right media outlets...you would be very wrong.

Try a little research sometime...it wont kill you to search the truth before posting.

Old Post 10-15-2004 09:29 PM
Click here to Send mystic a Private Message Find more posts by mystic Add mystic to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore mystic REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
mystic
Evil Queen

post #32  quote:

quote:
malcolm xx said this in post #30 :
Why is the word liberal such a bad word? I never hear of a candiate being to conservative. The right is never pressured to come to the middle? Compare bush and Clinton and ask youself who deserves to impeachment. common sense is something the american people have lost.

I have to ask...what do you think Bush deserves impeachment for?

I cant wait to hear this.

Old Post 10-15-2004 09:30 PM
Click here to Send mystic a Private Message Find more posts by mystic Add mystic to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore mystic REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

malcolm xx
In the Now Guru

Local time: 05:35 PM

post #33  quote:

quote:
mystic said this in post #32 :

I have to ask...what do you think Bush deserves impeachment for?

I cant wait to hear this.

You can't be serious. Conservatives live in THEIR own world where nothing they do is wrong. I hope you asked that question to see if my response would be crazy. The most unqualified president ever has the most important job in the world and its scarier when people effected by his daily mistakes canot see them.

Old Post 10-21-2004 03:35 AM
Click here to Send malcolm xx a Private Message Find more posts by malcolm xx Add malcolm xx to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore malcolm xx REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Edward Teach
Blackbeard

Local time: 12:35 PM

post #34  quote:

He doesn't have an answer.

Old Post 10-21-2004 03:55 AM
Click here to Send Edward Teach a Private Message View Edward Teach's Journal Visit Edward Teach's homepage! Find more posts by Edward Teach Add Edward Teach to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Edward Teach REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

malcolm xx
In the Now Guru

post #35  quote:

quote:
Ron Ackerman said this in post #34 :

It's a shame you don't either.

Old Post 10-21-2004 04:25 AM
Click here to Send malcolm xx a Private Message Find more posts by malcolm xx Add malcolm xx to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore malcolm xx REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Edward Teach
Blackbeard

post #36  quote:

I am not the one saying that Bush should be impeached, so of course I don't have an answer for something that I am not claiming.

My answer is no the is nothing to impeach him on.

Old Post 10-21-2004 02:12 PM
Click here to Send Edward Teach a Private Message View Edward Teach's Journal Visit Edward Teach's homepage! Find more posts by Edward Teach Add Edward Teach to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Edward Teach REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

malcolm xx
In the Now Guru

post #37  quote:

quote:
Ron Ackerman said this in post #36 :
I am not the one saying that Bush should be impeached, so of course I don't have an answer for something that I am not claiming.

My answer is no the is nothing to impeach him on.

what about Clinton?

Old Post 10-23-2004 08:55 PM

Gold Member
Edward Teach
Blackbeard

post #38  quote:

Clinton was already impeached so it's a moot point.

Old Post 10-23-2004 11:43 PM

malcolm xx
In the Now Guru

post #39  quote:

quote:
Ron Ackerman said this in post #38 :
Clinton was already impeached so it's a moot point.

was the decision right? yes or no.

Old Post 10-28-2004 02:37 AM

Gold Member
Edward Teach
Blackbeard

post #40  quote:

Yes

Old Post 10-28-2004 02:54 AM

malcolm xx
In the Now Guru

post #41  quote:

Has anyone notice that 95% of Conservative women have blonde hair ? can someone explain this?

coulter
fox commentators
spears
cheney's family
noonan
bush twins
noonan
radio announcers
etc....

Old Post 10-28-2004 03:02 AM

Gold Member
mystic
Evil Queen

post #42  quote:

quote:
Ron Ackerman said this in post #34 :

I know..its so very obvious!

Old Post 10-28-2004 03:29 AM

Gold Member
mystic
Evil Queen

post #43  quote:

quote:
malcolm xx said this in post #41 :
Has anyone notice that 95% of Conservative women have blonde hair ? can someone explain this?

No...because its a ridiculous statement!

coulter
fox commentators
spears
cheney's family
noonan
bush twins
noonan
radio announcers
etc....

The Bush Twins? Barbara...maybe its dyed..maybe its genes...but really..who cares?

This is the most ridiculous question ever asked on this forum to date.

95 percent of Conservative Women have blonde hair...??

Radio Announcers? As if you would know all the women radio announcers across the country.

Can you cite the source of these statistics?

Not like it means anything....because Id be willing to bet you are just guessing again.

Old Post 10-28-2004 03:42 AM

malcolm xx
In the Now Guru

post #44  quote:

my research is to just watch the news. Fox , Coulter ...

Old Post 11-03-2004 04:38 AM

Eve Long
Enthusiast

Local time: 09:35 AM

post #45  quote:

I have to back malcolm xx on two counts.

First of all, it's true. Maybe you just haven't noticed. Most Republican women who appear as guests on the various network TV programs *do* have blonde hair. I first noticed that during the period when Clinton was being impeached. What the significance of that is, who knows, who cares? But it's a fact. Turn on a TV show, see two women debating politics, turn the sound down and you can always tell which one is the Republican and which one is the Democrat. To a large measure, it's also true for men, although the hair color doesn't enter into it.

As for impeachment of the President, I would go out on a limb and say that if Bush ever again decides to take major action against a country that did not attack us without proper and *official* authorization from Congress, it would surely be an impeachable offense. At least half the country would not stand still for it. Heaven knows that Clinton was impeached for much, much less than something like that. He was made to testify under oath. Bush, along with Cheney, evaded testifying under oath the last time there was a congressional investigation. I, personally, would rather see that alternative than another civil war. I don't expect either, because I'm sure Bush must have been made aware of the serious error in judgment he made, though he won't overtly admit it, and I really doubt he'd be that stupid again. At least, let us pray so.

So, malcolm xx, you're not so far off base as some would make you out to be.

Old Post 11-03-2004 06:26 PM
Find more posts by Eve Long Add Eve Long to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Eve Long REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

malcolm xx
In the Now Guru

post #46  quote:

I pity citizens who are Republicans because all the consequences of the next 4 years are their responsibility. the british papers are right when they ask how could 5 million people be so dumb? re- electing the bush regime has legitimize his war of choice , his irresponsible spending that has this country borrowing money from other countries and his racist policies that are sending Blacks to the ctton fields. This is creating rage rather than friends and this is a recipe for a national calamity. This is not a warning but a fact.

Old Post 11-06-2004 08:48 PM

Gold Member
mystic
Evil Queen

post #47  quote:

quote:
malcolm xx said this in post #46 :
the british papers are right

So maybe you should move there and get away from the 5 million people that didnt think it was stupid.

You see...its really easy for another country to say these kind of things when they arent the ones that have to deal with the issues that will affect ONLY this country. By that I mean issues such as OUR healthcare, etc.

This vote wasnt based strictly on war issues...but the British dont take that into consideration do they? Umm..nope.

Old Post 11-06-2004 10:45 PM

Gold Member
Edward Teach
Blackbeard

post #48  quote:

Malcolm xx

You obviously are only getting one side. And maybe, just maybe you really don't understand American values. You see we vote for a president not a party. Oh and even you have your quote wrong, they said how can 50 million not 5 million. Well anyway let's look at why Bush was re-elected.

1. Bush is fighting the war against terrorism Kerry didn't give us a clear idea that he was going to continue that war.
2. Economy, the economy is making a big come back, perhaps better than ever. Kerry didn't give us a clear idea that he would continue with this economic come back. In fact the talk with the economist was that the Stock Market was going to drop if Kerry was elected. When the exit polls were showing a Kerry victory the Dow dropped. Once it was clear that Bush was the winner the Dow raised over 100 points.
3. Taxes, Bush gave everyone a tax break not just the rick. Kerry tried to tell everyone that only the rich got a tax break when everyone knew differently. Everyone also got money back from the government. Kerry wanted to repeal all of that. Also Kerry tried to tell the country that the top 2% would pay for all of his programs and that he would not tax the middle class. Kerry didn't have a good answer how he would pay for all of his programs.
4. Moral issues, Bush got the clear moral vote. Kerry actually went against his church on abortion. That turned off many religious folks.
5. Finally, it was all of those people who said they would leave the country if Bush won. And that George Soros saying he would go to a monastery. We're waiting for them to go.

Bush was the smart choice

Old Post 11-06-2004 11:38 PM

Gold Member
Edward Teach
Blackbeard

post #49  quote:

Oh and by the way all those letters sent to Clark County Ohio trying to get them to vote for Kerry. It backfired big time. Clark County overwhelmingly voted for Bush.

No other country is going to tell us what to do.

And that's why bin Laden's video didn't work.

Old Post 11-06-2004 11:42 PM

malcolm xx
In the Now Guru

post #50  quote:

quote:
Ron Ackerman said this in post #49 :
Oh and by the way all those letters sent to Clark County Ohio trying to get them to vote for Kerry. It backfired big time. Clark County overwhelmingly voted for Bush.

And that's why bin Laden's video didn't work.

Time Will Tell.

Old Post 11-15-2004 05:07 PM

h@ts
INReview Maven

post #51  quote:

quote:
Ron Ackerman said this in post #49 :

Get used to this feeling because now Bush has "capital" to "spend", no American is going to tell him what to do either.

Old Post 11-15-2004 06:05 PM
Click here to Send h@ts a Private Message Find more posts by h@ts Add h@ts to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore h@ts REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

malcolm xx
In the Now Guru

post #52  quote:

quote:
h@ts said this in post #51 :

Get used to this feeling because now Bush has "capital" to "spend", no American is going to tell him what to do either.

can we at the least hold him ACCOUNTABLE for something?

Old Post 11-19-2004 05:43 AM

Gold Member
Edward Teach
Blackbeard

post #53  quote:

What would you like to hold him accountable for?

Old Post 11-19-2004 02:19 PM

malcolm xx
In the Now Guru

post #54  quote:

[QUOTE]Ron Ackerman said this in post #53 :
What would you like to hold him accountable for? [/QUOTE

This is a rhetorical question or you live in Nebraska.

Conservatives are starting now to get the Terminator elligible to be the 2008 canidate. A dummy and a bad actor both who can't speak the english language

Old Post 11-24-2004 06:41 AM

Gold Member
mystic
Evil Queen

post #55  quote:

quote:
malcolm xx said this in post #54 :

Conservatives are starting now to get the Terminator elligible to be the 2008 canidate. A dummy and a bad actor both who can't speak the english language

Im confused..you hold Bush accountable for this?

Im not real big on Arnold myself as an actor (dont know him enough politically) but as of this very moment, people who arent born in this country cant run for president....

I dont really know enough of the guy politically to know if he is dumb though. He may not speak the language like people who were born here, but I'll bet he can spell the words to the language correctly.

BTW eligible is only spelled with one "L" and its candidate, not canidate.

Old Post 11-24-2004 07:19 AM

h@ts
INReview Maven

post #56  quote:

Arnold Schwarzenegger, President of the US, now that would be priceless. Why bother with people who have worked their way through the political ranks, know anything about politics, or acually come from the country they want to run. Everyone knows celebrities are more popular than politians!! It makes perfect sense. Why not run it as a reality TV game show?

Old Post 11-24-2004 11:16 AM
Click here to Send h@ts a Private Message Find more posts by h@ts Add h@ts to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore h@ts REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Edward Teach
Blackbeard

post #57  quote:

quote:
malcolm xx said this in post #54 :

It is not a Rhetorical question. I would like your answer.

Old Post 11-24-2004 03:05 PM

Gold Member
mystic
Evil Queen

post #58  quote:

quote:
h@ts said this in post #56 :
Arnold Schwarzenegger, President of the US, now that would be priceless. Why bother with people who have worked their way through the political ranks

Yet you wanted Edwards to be VP!! He was only in government for what a year at most? He certainly worked his way to the top eh?

Well...when its convenient for you it works, when you find it odd...it doesnt! Thats the humor in your statement above!

And again...as of now..a person who was not born in this country cannot become president.

Why is this even a discussion?

Old Post 11-26-2004 03:11 AM

malcolm xx
In the Now Guru

post #59  quote:

quote:
h@ts said this in post #56 :
Arnold Schwarzenegger, President of the US, now that would be priceless. Why bother with people who have worked their way through the political ranks, know anything about politics, or acually come from the country they want to run. Everyone knows celebrities are more popular than politians!! It makes perfect sense. Why not run it as a reality TV game show?

HOTS knows america better than americans.

Old Post 11-30-2004 03:02 AM

Gold Member
mystic
Evil Queen

post #60  quote:

quote:
malcolm xx said this in post #59 :

HOTS knows america better than americans.

Bwaaahahahahahahahaha.

Yeah...next joke please.

Old Post 11-30-2004 03:17 AM
Time: 05:35 PM Post New Thread   
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > Politics & Government > 2004 U.S. Presidential Election > Zig Zag shows the difference between the two parties
Search this Thread:
Forum Rules: