Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum

register chat members links refer search home
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > Culture & Society > People > Stars without Make-up
Search this Thread:
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 34 »   Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

Local time: 04:26 PM

post #31  quote:

Kris looks great without makeup. I don't leave home without makeup, heck, I don't even go into the yard without my face on.

Old Post 06-27-2004 03:08 AM
View fuscia's Journal Find more posts by fuscia Add fuscia to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore fuscia REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

Local time: 05:26 PM

post #32  quote:

I am glad most guys don't have to wear make up. Takes so much extra time.

M.

Old Post 06-27-2004 03:09 AM
Click here to Send adityamahesh a Private Message Find more posts by adityamahesh Add adityamahesh to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore adityamahesh REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

MistyRainWater6
Definitively Illumined

Local time: 07:26 PM

post #33  quote:

What kind of makeup does guys wear? Sorry I'm not a guy I wouldn't know I only ever saw some guys wear eyeliner...Like Kurt Cobain for example

Old Post 06-27-2004 03:15 AM
Click here to Send MistyRainWater6 a Private Message Find more posts by MistyRainWater6 Add MistyRainWater6 to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore MistyRainWater6 REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

post #34  quote:

Makeup for guys? Heck, I just want them to have 2 eyebrows instead of a unibrow.

Old Post 06-27-2004 03:39 AM
View fuscia's Journal Find more posts by fuscia Add fuscia to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore fuscia REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

post #35  quote:

quote:
fuscia said this in post #34 :
Makeup for guys? Heck, I just want them to have 2 eyebrows instead of a unibrow.

I used to have one, but then some of the hair in the middle started falling out. Now I am afraid I no longer have my bushy eyebrows.

One of my friends used to get the middle of his eyebrows shaved.

M.

Old Post 06-27-2004 03:41 AM
Click here to Send adityamahesh a Private Message Find more posts by adityamahesh Add adityamahesh to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore adityamahesh REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

post #36  quote:

M, you need to pluck it. Nothing worse than a unibrow. Trust me, you will get far more dates with 2 separate eyebrows.

Old Post 06-27-2004 03:43 AM

adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

post #37  quote:

quote:
fuscia said this in post #36 :
M, you need to pluck it. Nothing worse than a unibrow. Trust me, you will get far more dates with 2 separate eyebrows.

Now my two separate eyebrows are not even bushy anymore. The hair keep falling periodically. I am afraid for my eyebrows.

M.

Old Post 06-27-2004 03:44 AM

Heatherhobbit
INReview Maven

post #38  quote:

Unibrows should be against the law. That and hairy backs.

Old Post 06-27-2004 05:32 AM
Click here to Send Heatherhobbit a Private Message Find more posts by Heatherhobbit Add Heatherhobbit to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Heatherhobbit REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Spaliznad
yup

Local time: 06:26 PM

post #39  quote:

quote:
adityamahesh said this in post #32 :
I am glad most guys don't have to wear make up. Takes so much extra time.

M.

most? Please enlighten me as to the type of make-up normal guys wear.

Z

Old Post 06-27-2004 05:36 AM
Click here to Send Spaliznad a Private Message View Spaliznad's Journal Find more posts by Spaliznad Add Spaliznad to your buddy list Send an AIM message to Spaliznad Send a Yahoo message to Spaliznad Click Here to Ignore Spaliznad REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Diamond Member
Lawless
All About Brad!

post #40  quote:

Oh please... hairy backs!!

My ex husband (Yes, I was married to a man, for a year) had the hairest back.
It was so repulsive to me...

Old Post 06-27-2004 05:36 AM
Click here to Send Lawless a Private Message View Lawless's Journal Visit Lawless's homepage! Find more posts by Lawless Add Lawless to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Lawless REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Spaliznad
yup

post #41  quote:

quote:
heather15644 said this in post #38 :
Unibrows should be against the law. That and hairy backs.

Yeah, but it's not like anybody can do anything about their hairy back. If you can't reach some places of your back to scratch, how are you going to shave it? Unless you have someone else do it, and trust me, from someone who has seen some hairy backs, no one wants that job.

Z

Old Post 06-27-2004 05:37 AM
Click here to Send Spaliznad a Private Message View Spaliznad's Journal Find more posts by Spaliznad Add Spaliznad to your buddy list Send an AIM message to Spaliznad Send a Yahoo message to Spaliznad Click Here to Ignore Spaliznad REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

MistyRainWater6
Definitively Illumined

post #42  quote:

quote:
Spaliznad said this in post #39 :

most? Please enlighten me as to the type of make-up normal guys wear.

Z

I'm waiting to hear this as well....

Old Post 06-27-2004 05:47 AM
Click here to Send MistyRainWater6 a Private Message Find more posts by MistyRainWater6 Add MistyRainWater6 to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore MistyRainWater6 REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Heatherhobbit
INReview Maven

post #43  quote:

You must live sheltered lives if you've never seen a guy wearing makeup.

Old Post 06-27-2004 05:55 AM
Click here to Send Heatherhobbit a Private Message Find more posts by Heatherhobbit Add Heatherhobbit to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Heatherhobbit REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Diamond Member
Lawless
All About Brad!

post #44  quote:

I have seen PLENTY of men that wear make up. Some wear foundation, because they have horrible skin... like my mom's next door neighbor. Many guys that I've dated, when I was in high school, they wore eye liner.

Old Post 06-27-2004 05:57 AM
Click here to Send Lawless a Private Message View Lawless's Journal Visit Lawless's homepage! Find more posts by Lawless Add Lawless to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Lawless REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

MistyRainWater6
Definitively Illumined

post #45  quote:

You mean cross dressers?

Old Post 06-27-2004 05:57 AM

Diamond Member
Lawless
All About Brad!

post #46  quote:

Nah... that's not what I'm talking about. But, they do wear more make up than ANY woman that I know.

Old Post 06-27-2004 05:58 AM

MistyRainWater6
Definitively Illumined

post #47  quote:

Besides that all the make up I have "noticed" guys wearing is eye liner....Which I said earlier

Old Post 06-27-2004 05:58 AM

Gold Member
Spaliznad
yup

post #48  quote:

I've seen plenty of gothic guys wearing make-up, I just haven't seen it anywhere else. I'm excluding plays and movies obviously.

I have a feeling that if a guy wore make-up at my school, he wouldn't make it very far.

Z

Old Post 06-27-2004 06:09 AM

MistyRainWater6
Definitively Illumined

post #49  quote:

That's true I guess some gothic guys wear makeup....I hadn't thought of that.

Old Post 06-27-2004 03:16 PM

adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

post #50  quote:

quote:
heather15644 said this in post #43 :
You must live sheltered lives if you've never seen a guy wearing makeup.

I haven't seen men wear it in India. Plus I live in Utah. Hehe. What do you expect?

M.

Old Post 06-28-2004 12:14 AM

Gold Member
Spaliznad
yup

post #51  quote:

You were the one who said most guys don't wear make-up, so I figured you knew some that did.

Z

Old Post 06-28-2004 05:41 AM

adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

post #52  quote:

quote:
Spaliznad said this in post #51 :
You were the one who said most guys don't wear make-up, so I figured you knew some that did.

Z

You know what I meant dude. Don't be the quintessential smartass.

M.

Old Post 06-28-2004 10:22 PM

Heatherhobbit
INReview Maven

post #53  quote:

I've seen many guys wear makeup, but I don't live in Utah, so I guess that's why.

Old Post 06-29-2004 12:00 AM

Gold Member
Spaliznad
yup

post #54  quote:

quote:
adityamahesh said this in post #50 :

I haven't seen men wear it in India. Plus I live in Utah. Hehe. What do you expect?

M.

I don't think I was being a smart ass. I can't remember, it's been a crazy couple of days.

By the way, who is the greatest smart ass on this board?
(edit)you see how tired I am? I quoted the wrong friggin thing. *sigh*(edit)

Z

Old Post 06-29-2004 04:55 AM

Heatherhobbit
INReview Maven

post #55  quote:

Biggest smart a$$ has to be either HECK or Dekka, but KJ can throw you off sometimes too.

Old Post 06-29-2004 01:49 PM

Diamond Member
Lawless
All About Brad!

post #56  quote:

And I'm damn proud of it too.

Old Post 06-29-2004 02:22 PM

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #57  quote:

quote:
heather15644 said this in post #55 :
Biggest smart a$$ has to be either HECK or Dekka...

Smart ass or an ass that's smart, either way.

-HECK!

Old Post 06-29-2004 11:20 PM
Click here to Send HECK! a Private Message View HECK!'s Journal Find more posts by HECK! Add HECK! to your buddy list Send an AIM message to HECK! Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Whidden
KANSAS LAW DOG

post #58  quote:

Chodders a smart ass.

And to stay on topic, I know for a fact that Chodder does not wear makeup.

Old Post 06-29-2004 11:56 PM
Click here to Send Whidden a Private Message View Whidden's Journal Find more posts by Whidden Add Whidden to your buddy list Send an AIM message to Whidden Whidden's MSN ID is whidden1@cox.net Click Here to Ignore Whidden REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Spaliznad
yup

post #59  quote:

Well that's always a plus.

Z

Old Post 06-30-2004 12:20 AM

Staff
Nymphadora
I see you.

post #60  quote:

Z can be a pretty big smart ass too guys. But yeah that's deffinately the top 5.

As for harry backs, Jamie has some hair on his back, it's not like alot but I pik on him about it. One day I will pull it out. You don't shave guys you wax.

and i'd like to see the crazy no makeup ladies but the pcs don't work maybe it's cause it's an old thread but still.

I'm gonna find some more pics and breath life into this thread yet.

Old Post 11-05-2004 08:14 AM
Click here to Send Nymphadora a Private Message View Nymphadora's Journal Find more posts by Nymphadora Add Nymphadora to your buddy list Reply w/Quote
Time: 12:26 AM Post New Thread   
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 34 »   Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > Culture & Society > People > Stars without Make-up
Search this Thread:
Forum Rules: