Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum

register chat members links refer search home
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > Unexplained Phenomena & Conspiracy > Conspiracy Theories & Secret Societies > Freemasons
Search this Thread:
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
aude sapere
Crackerjack

Local time: 04:23 PM

post #31  quote:

Jesus !!! Just reread my message....will do some proof reading before I sent it next time !!!!! Pathetic image !!!!

Old Post 11-07-2004 07:14 PM
Click here to Send aude sapere a Private Message Find more posts by aude sapere Add aude sapere to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore aude sapere REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

becker
Definitively Illumined

Local time: 11:23 AM

post #32  quote:

quote:
Ron Ackerman said this in post #25 :
So how has Masonery changed throughout the years. Were the early Masons any different than today?

What you described Becker is what I remember from my years in DeMolay. I know my aunt was in Eastern Star and everyone I have known in the Masons were good chuch going folks. If I remember correctly, one becomes a LIFE memeber when they join and I should be able to go to a meeting anywhere as a member. Is that true?

Yes. once in you become a lifetime member. You should be receiving notices from your Lodge. If you are not just contact them. You should also be receiving notices about annual dues.

Old Post 11-07-2004 10:31 PM
Click here to Send becker a Private Message Find more posts by becker Add becker to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore becker REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Edward Teach
Blackbeard

post #33  quote:

No I was lifetime Demolay, not Masons. At least I have a card that says I'm a lifetime member.

Old Post 11-07-2004 11:22 PM
Click here to Send Edward Teach a Private Message View Edward Teach's Journal Visit Edward Teach's homepage! Find more posts by Edward Teach Add Edward Teach to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Edward Teach REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

nikiTa
Definitively Illumined

Local time: 12:53 PM

post #34  quote:

Freemasonry, Illuminati, Skull and Bones are all based on the Ancient Egyptian Mystery Schools.

I also was a member of a secret society based on the Ancient Egyptian Mystery Schools.

In it I was initiated into Luciferism. You know, satan worship. I renounced satan, and now follow Jesus Christ.

So, no, you don't have to be a lifetime member, although this is what they want.

And for you other guys who dabble into Masonry, I will just say that you haven't been initiated yet into the higher levels where you will be "initiated" into following Lucifer.

You don't have to believe me, but I will just say that it's best not to climb the ladder within freemasonry, you will experience what I did.

And when I left, believe me, they hassled (euphemism) me big time, still do on occasion. I fear God only, not man, not satan.

Old Post 11-08-2004 05:55 AM
Find more posts by nikiTa Add nikiTa to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore nikiTa REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

aude sapere
Crackerjack

post #35  quote:

Hi there sowhatsthetruth.

I read your message and feel I have to mix humour and a bit of seriousness.
In order for you to pay a little bit of attention to what I am about to, with the humble hope that you will weight the information you will further down read let me inform you first, without the slightes shadow of vanity nor hidden interest, as you don`t know my name, where I come from or where I live.

Masonry starts up with three basic degrees. Once you have completed all three ( some people never do ) you have various charges/offices within the lodge that have to be fullfilled...each one of them takes a minimum of one year. Extremely rare cases take place when a person is boosted forward without having to fullfill all these offices. Then and only then something like a voting system establishes the Worshipfull Master of the lodge who will in theory outline its profile e.g Ritualistic, Altruist, Extension of the members...or Research which was my case in two lodges that I headed...not one two

In England, France and Scotland ( Main Masonic Countries ) you can have sometime 50/100 in the same city ( depending on tis size )....Start counting when that is up-graded to a region....continue counting when that is up-graded on a National Level....Its a mathematical progression...get the image.

Fine.....I am a Grand Officer of the Provincial Lodge of my Region and Grand Officer of the Grand Lodge of Spain.......In other words if this was your Goverment try to imagine where I would be. Trust my good friend.....I know what I am talking about and gladly will answer your assumptions with all humbleness and willignness to share my knowledge on the above matters. Kindly adopt the same receptive attitude and I am certain we will both learn from eachother. Me by understanding the distorted image people may have about Masonry and you, provided intellectual hermetism doesn`t dictate your behaviour, a little, just a little but than whoever told you those childishly frustrated non-senses.

Ready to give it both a try ?

QUOTE : " Freemasonry, Illuminati, Skull and Bones are all based on the Ancient Egyptian Mystery Schools. "

Partially Correct. Most of the initiative Orders take their symbolism on Ancient Egypt and Mesopotamia. Mistery schools, not really....Arithmology and Kabbal are as old as fire. Before than you had Ancient Greece, Oracles.....The Ptolemaic Dinasties wher of Greek descendents..Nefertiti & Cleopatra are said to be Ptolemaic descendents eventhough many Egyptian Egyptologists claim with probably a bit of patriotism that Cleopatra was from Nubia ( Known for the beauty ) and because mots of the Noble members where then from that part of Upper Egypt. But let`s not deviate ourselves from the matter in question.

Putting those order in the same bag as you did is like putting Gandhi, Hitler, Mick Jagger, Mozart, Kant, Van Gogh, Rasputtin, Annibal Lecter in the same bag...they are all humans aren`t they ?!!! Based on you absurd logic ( See Alice in Wonderland for more explanations on the quote ), all these name are exactly the same type of people...THEY ARE ALL HUMANS.

FIRST WRONG POINT YOU RAISED.

QUOTE : " In it I was initiated into Luciferism. You know, satan worship. I renounced satan, and now follow Jesus Christ. "

I am profoundly sorry you did, and am EXTREMELY happy you got out of there.
Tell you this Sowhatsthetruth from my heart. I mean it. The jesus matter, I leave up to your credos and respect them profoundly.....

QUOTE : " So, no, you don't have to be a lifetime member, although this is what they want. "

I can only talk about Masonry.....Life time member if you so wish....however Masonic trials have expelled thousands of .......let`s say sick minds.

QUOTE : " And for you other guys who dabble into Masonry, I will just say that you haven't been initiated yet into the higher levels where you will be "initiated" into following Lucifer. "

I think I answered that at the beginning of this text...or at least I hope

QUOTE : " You don't have to believe me, but I will just say that it's best not to climb the ladder within freemasonry, you will experience what I did ".

Ok.....now it`s when my little, very little almost insignificant pride, takes over.
There is only ONE FreeMAsonry recognized worldwide and that is the speculative one that comes under the umbrella of the Grand Lodge of England, headed by the Duke of York. Each National Grand Lodge has to be accepted by that one. ONLY ONE EXCEPTION in France where you have the Grand Orient and the Grand Loge the France. The frictions between these two fractions have very much to do with their nature....I imagine you could say that one has a " Republican " colour and the other one " Democrat ". NOT REFERRING TO POLITICAL IDEOLOGIES, but opposed concepts.

There thousand of illegal Lodges who consider themselves Freemasonry, have access to the Regalia in the Uk and perform the rituals by the book. I bet you a trip to Spain with all expenses covered that your " lodge " didn`t have the warrant seal of the Grand Lodge of England ?!!!! Anyway, I am falling at childish level of conversations here. No !!! Sowhatsthetruth....You are failing to the truth or did not know what was behind that " lodge " you went to.....Have you ever been to Europe ?!! If so, have you ever visited England, Scotland France ?!!!!!!! An oder og Gentlemen that has been operating, often persecuted to Death....worship Satan ?!!!!! An oder who created the Red Cross, the boy Scouts, behind UNICEF and UN....Created the French Revolution, helped escpaed thousand from Nazi Germany thanks to the German Masons, would worship Satan ?!!!!!!! what are you crazy or on crack ?!!!!!!!!!!!!!

70 % of the most relevant names in of the last 250 years in science, literature, paint, music , politics, philosophy, theater, journalism, medicine in ANY COUNTRY OF ANY POLITICAL COLOUR, OF ANY RELIGION, where Masons !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What are you completely out of your mind to say such stupidities.... The US is probably the only place where you can get away with it without having your own friends calling a psychiatrist !!!

QUOTE : " And when I left, believe me, they hassled (euphemism) me big time, still do on occasion. I fear God only, not man, not satan. ".

I am profoundly sorry to hear that, but that is not Masonry....it`s whatever you want to call it.

As far as the Skull and Bones matter, by a strange coincidence and so that you see that I do know a little, just a little on the matter. I did a reaserch paper on the matter that took years of intensive reading. First I will name my bibliographical sources and the a very brief tease on the paper. I could translate it for you in English if you wnat but it will take two or three weeks.

All the books are American editions, just so that you don`t come up to me with the usual : That`s an anti-american country, source....bla, bla, bla.." All the books where sent to me from the States

" George Bush : The Unauthorized Biography "
Wbster Griffin Tarpley and anton Chaitkin

" Two faces of G.Bush "
By Anthony C. Sutton
Wiswell Ruffin House 1.988

" Americas Secret Establishment : an introduction to the Order of the skull and bones "
by Anthony Sutton
Liberty house 1.986

" A brief history of the Skull and Bones society at Yale University "
By John Lawrence
Priavte Paper 1991

" S & B the ivy League and the hidden paths of Power "
By Alexandra Robbins

" The Lasts Secrets of the S & B "
By Ron Rosenbaum
Esquire Magazine Sept. 1.977

" Cloak & Gown : Schollars if the Secret War 1.939 /1.961 "
By Robin W.Winks

" Kiss the boys Goodbey : How the Unoited States Betrayed it own POWs in the Vietnam "
By Monica Jensen Stevens & William Stevenson

" Conspiracy, Mind Control & The New World Order : A nation of Sheep "
By william Lederer
W.W Norton 1.961 ( Very applicable to Iraq War by the way )

" Who Rules America ? a century of Invisible Goverment "
By John Mc.Conaughy
Longmans, Green and Co. 1.934

" New World Order : The Ancient Plan of Secret Societies "
By william Still
Huntignton House 1.990

Once you will have read these...tell me......how many books have you read on any single, as small as you want....have you read on the history of Spain ?

An obscure hand invaded the US Politcal scene since 1.832 that`s 172 years ago. Taft, Bush, Rockefller, Whitney, Harriman, Roosevelt, Pillsbury, Rothschild, Goodyear, Kellog, Vanderbilt....alll had some thing to do with it.

When Bush father was President he was the third member to become President of the US after Teddy Roosevelt and William Taft.

His grand father Prescott Bush became member in 1917. His uncle George Herbert Walker in 1.927...father George Bush in 1.948...George Bush Junior is said to be the 5th member in the family.

an interview to George Bush in the Newsweek Magazine dated 7th of Auguts 2.000 by Walter Isaacson states : " I didnpt have the slightest problem with it. I didn`t see as an important heritage. I didn`t take it seriously. Besides I wasn`t introduced to it by my father but by a fellow student form Yale "

I have 25 pages like this if you want .......

Enjoy the reading, we speak in a year once you`ve read them......

Old Post 11-08-2004 10:36 PM
Click here to Send aude sapere a Private Message Find more posts by aude sapere Add aude sapere to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore aude sapere REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

nikiTa
Definitively Illumined

post #36  quote:

aude sapere,
Wow, I must state first off that I enjoy reading your writing a great deal and thanks alot for the references.

I must say, no I haven't studied Spanish freemasonry before.
From my knowledge, the main lodges are in France, Scotland, and England with of course their derivatives throughout the world.
American masonry is mainly merely just an offshoot of European masonry.

I hope you won't write me off before I finish the list of publications above.

I have a couple for you to read....

Morals and Dogma by Albert Pike (the "bible" of masonry in the USA)
Rays and Initiations vol 5 by Alice Bailey

you can find these online.

Oh and by the way, yes I have been to Europe on several occasions, including England and France.

Old Post 11-08-2004 11:15 PM
Find more posts by nikiTa Add nikiTa to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore nikiTa REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

aude sapere
Crackerjack

post #37  quote:

Now you`re talking....

I met a few " brethren " at a couple of world masonic conventions..Only Grand Lodge officers present.......pretty intimidating....but most of them superb people.......absolutely superb.......I had dinner with some members of the US delegation who told me about many problems they are facing, and always have, about " lodges " appearing just to cover business circles or who knows what......Nice guys those I met......really nice....I don`t think they`re the ones you met........

There`s nothing you can do to stop, except when someone denounces it. Otherwsie it`s impossible to know they exist.......And then what happens, happens....and we are the BAD guys !!!!!! Same old story

Old Post 11-08-2004 11:32 PM

nikiTa
Definitively Illumined

post #38  quote:

Actually, the people I associated with, were "nice" guys too, in fact I appeared a nice "gal."

I was trained to blend into any situation, no one suspected my behavior or associations. I was trained to infiltrate "high society," (where I came from anyhow, that wasn't a stretch) and middle America, the Bible belt, especially.

From these experiences, and now having become a Christian, I can sense a trained evil one. People will say to me, so and so is such a great person, and I say, "yeah right."

Let me ask you this.....what is your ultimate purpose for being in the Lodge?
Are you 33rd degree? For how long? Do you want to continue moving up?

My grandfather was past master and my 1st father is 33rd degree.
Scottish rite. So yes I can say, it was authorized by blah blah blah.

Old Post 11-08-2004 11:54 PM

aude sapere
Crackerjack

post #39  quote:

My chat with you is becoming more and honest and real my good friend. I`m in the office now and won`t be able to extend myself. However.....

We converge in various things and, chances ares, that the more we will converse on the matter the more our postions will meet.

QUOTE : " I was trained to blend into any situation, no one suspected my behavior or associations. I was trained to infiltrate "high society," (where I came from anyhow, that wasn't a stretch) and middle America, the Bible belt, especially. "

That`s one I`ll develop later at home. But it is one of the points that profoundly disturb me of F.M

QUOTE : " From these experiences, and now having become a Christian, I can sense a trained evil one. People will say to me, so and so is such a great person, and I say, "yeah right."

Hum.......I respects everybody`s religious beliefs and their need to exist AS LONG AS they do not THREATEN other peoples freedom of thought, dignity or even physical health. In that sense, I have extremists attitudes towards any thing coming close to Talibanism or anything of the sort. Profoundly enraged when women are considered reproductive organs.......NOT TALKING about your beliefs, I wouln`t dare nore I`m to question your beliefs. Me however, have always tried a cartesian attitude in life. In my small inner world the concept of God as religions portray it, can not exist.

I believe in my daughters, in a sunset, in a child`s smile, in human without radical attitudes, in tolerance and respect.....These are my Gods....and many more................................In benevolence when you least expect it.

Try to find reading on the origin of the German Masonic symbol " Forget-me-not "......Sublime stories during the Nazi Regime-----

Old Post 11-09-2004 09:55 AM

aude sapere
Crackerjack

post #40  quote:

Where the on earth is Becker ?!!! What buildings is he climbing on ?

Old Post 11-09-2004 11:49 PM

Gold Member
Delta
Stormy Weather

post #41  quote:

Oh Aude He will show up, I can't discuss this subject and have no intention of doing it.

Sleep tight My Sweet.

D

Old Post 11-10-2004 12:21 AM
Click here to Send Delta a Private Message Find more posts by Delta Add Delta to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Delta REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

becker
Definitively Illumined

post #42  quote:

quote:
aude sapere said this in post #40 :
Where the on earth is Becker ?!!! What buildings is he climbing on ?

AWW...I did not know I was missed.

I already stated what the Masons are about. I really have nothing more to add.

I am posting on several other threads.

If you click on "Search" at the bottom of this post, you can track where I have been.

Old Post 11-10-2004 12:44 AM
Click here to Send becker a Private Message Find more posts by becker Add becker to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore becker REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Delta
Stormy Weather

post #43  quote:

Beck don't you love his English.?// Where the earth is becker,LOL

D

Old Post 11-10-2004 01:33 AM
Click here to Send Delta a Private Message Find more posts by Delta Add Delta to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Delta REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

aude sapere
Crackerjack

post #44  quote:

Schmuck !!!!! Typing mismatch !!!!!!!

I`m the only European, besides Prescott, and everybody is jumping at me in every thread !!!!!!

I can handle it.....I can handle it.........

Hasta Siempre.....

Old Post 11-10-2004 09:46 AM

aude sapere
Crackerjack

post #45  quote:

Job Done then........Masons are not Virgin Sacrificers !!!!!

Old Post 11-10-2004 09:47 AM

Gold Member
Delta
Stormy Weather

post #46  quote:

Aude, i am not jumping on you, I am teasing you, just a jab at the quaintness of the Spanish language, Every adjective comes after the noun. Its nice , not mean. Sorry if your feelings got hurt,
I would never purposely hurt your feelings my love.

D

Old Post 11-10-2004 02:02 PM

aude sapere
Crackerjack

post #47  quote:

I Know Delta......Just a comment with a large smile on my face !!!

I vey difficult to hurt or upset......just a way of being..........Do find it amusing when many of you go up in arms with some of things I write.....

Amusing...never took anything wrongly from anyone...on the contrary....

Old Post 11-10-2004 08:39 PM

aude sapere
Crackerjack

post #48  quote:

I am very difficult to hurt or upset................

Old Post 11-10-2004 08:40 PM

nikiTa
Definitively Illumined

post #49  quote:

aude sapere,

Do you pronounce your name here, "Oh despair?"

Old Post 11-11-2004 06:12 AM

Gold Member
Delta
Stormy Weather

post #50  quote:

T, You woe me an email.or rather owe me, guess subconsious mind got out lol

D

Old Post 11-11-2004 03:07 PM

nikiTa
Definitively Illumined

post #51  quote:

D,
I sent you a very long pm a couple of days ago about, well, the subject of my subconcious come to life....I got a read receipt on it.
I wonder who actually read it????

Old Post 11-11-2004 04:25 PM

aude sapere
Crackerjack

post #52  quote:

Nice one Sowhatsthetruth !!!!

Made me laugh !!!! Do I sound that pathetic or depressive ?!!!!!!! Jesus !!! I must be doing something wrong !!! I have a very joyfull attitude in Life !!!! It`s strange, the sort of image that can be portrayed just through ones writings !! Interesting.....

Take Care Old Boy

Old Post 11-11-2004 05:05 PM

nikiTa
Definitively Illumined

post #53  quote:

Au desapere,

No you don't sound pathetic or depressive.
I just found myself saying your name aloud and that is what the phonetics of it sounds like.
I have found myself saying it aloud quite often, it's fascinating.
Looked the words up in both my Spanish and French dictionaries...and no such words exist.
You are truly a mystery. :-)

Old Post 11-11-2004 05:10 PM

becker
Definitively Illumined

post #54  quote:

quote:
aude sapere said this in post #52 :
Nice one Sowhatsthetruth !!!!

Made me laugh !!!! Do I sound that pathetic or depressive ?!!!!!!! Jesus !!! I must be doing something wrong !!! I have a very joyfull attitude in Life !!!! It`s strange, the sort of image that can be portrayed just through ones writings !! Interesting.....

Take Care Old Boy

"Old Boy" is a girl.....

Old Post 11-11-2004 07:40 PM

nikiTa
Definitively Illumined

post #55  quote:

I am a pretender, Becker....I can be whomever I want to be.

Last edited by nikiTa on 11-11-2004 at 09:44 PM |
Old Post 11-11-2004 09:09 PM

aude sapere
Crackerjack

post #56  quote:

Aude Sapere is Latin...look it up.

Mr o Mrs...SWTT.....or hemaphrodite....who knows at this stage. Help me understand you better. Where do you live in the state ? I`ll look it up.

Old Post 11-11-2004 09:48 PM

nikiTa
Definitively Illumined

post #57  quote:

Ahh, Latin...that was my third option. So will.

I live in the beautiful state of Colorado, and you, where in Spain?

I hang out on the island of Ibiza every once and a while.

Old Post 11-11-2004 09:58 PM

Gold Member
Delta
Stormy Weather

post #58  quote:

T Stop messing with my Spanish foolLOL

D

Old Post 11-12-2004 12:29 AM

aude sapere
Crackerjack

post #59  quote:

Colorado ? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!! You lucky bugger !!!!!!!! The US are overwhelmed with spectacular natural sceneries !!!
Hope you enjoy it !!!!!!! One dya I`ll come over to visit it !!!!

Old Post 11-12-2004 09:53 AM

aude sapere
Crackerjack

post #60  quote:

Goodbye all.

Thanks for some interesting chats.

Aude Sapere

Old Post 11-14-2004 01:39 AM
Time: 04:23 PM Post New Thread   
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > Unexplained Phenomena & Conspiracy > Conspiracy Theories & Secret Societies > Freemasons
Search this Thread:
Forum Rules: