Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum

register chat members links refer search home
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > Television > Whedonverse > General Discussion
Search this Thread:
Pages (16): « First « 1112 [13] 1415 » Last »   Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
Gold Member
Sandy June
southpark sandy

Local time: 09:27 AM

post #361  quote:

Do a google search for Dido's White Flag video. Tell me what you think. Let me know if you can't find it.

Old Post 07-27-2006 01:38 AM
Click here to Send Sandy June a Private Message Find more posts by Sandy June Add Sandy June to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Sandy June REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Whidden
KANSAS LAW DOG

post #362  quote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZ2T50hDHnQ&search=dido

I don't see what Sandy sees in that guy. Looks like a chump in that silly hat.

But the song is cool, I like that Dido.

Old Post 07-27-2006 01:44 AM
Click here to Send Whidden a Private Message View Whidden's Journal Find more posts by Whidden Add Whidden to your buddy list Send an AIM message to Whidden Whidden's MSN ID is whidden1@cox.net Click Here to Ignore Whidden REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Sandy June
southpark sandy

post #363  quote:

Be still my heart.

Old Post 07-27-2006 01:51 AM
Click here to Send Sandy June a Private Message Find more posts by Sandy June Add Sandy June to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Sandy June REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Sandy June
southpark sandy

post #364  quote:

I heard Sarah Michelle Gellar and Freddie Prinze jr. were seperated. Anybody know the story?

Old Post 07-27-2006 02:00 AM

Gold Member
Sandy June
southpark sandy

post #365  quote:

PRINZE JR have slammed rumours Prinze's new TV show FREDDIE is tearing them apart. The couple have been plagued by reports they are on the verge of splitting since the SHE'S ALL THAT star signed up to his new sitcom last year (05). A source tells the New York Daily News that, "Ever since he started that show Freddie things were over." They have reportedly been living apart in recent weeks. However, the couple's representative LESLIE SLOANE ZELNICK has furiously denied the allegations, insisting the couple are still, "completely together." She adds they'll be spending the weekend (24/25JUN06) together at Zelnick's house in Connecticut. Michelle Gellar and Prinze Jr married in 2002.
23/06/2006 17:08

Old Post 07-27-2006 05:51 AM

Staff
gaboman
What Would Jack Do?

Local time: 11:27 PM

post #366  quote:

If I hear the words "a source said" one more time I'm gonna beat someone down

Old Post 07-27-2006 07:13 AM
Click here to Send gaboman a Private Message Find more posts by gaboman Add gaboman to your buddy list Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Sandy June
southpark sandy

post #367  quote:

Did you watch the video?

Old Post 07-28-2006 12:39 AM

Staff
gaboman
What Would Jack Do?

post #368  quote:

Not yet... maybe someday soon

I do believe you when you say he's in it, if that's what you're wondering

Old Post 07-28-2006 03:29 AM
Click here to Send gaboman a Private Message Find more posts by gaboman Add gaboman to your buddy list Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Sandy June
southpark sandy

post #369  quote:

Did you see the link David provided for you above? Do you have sound on your computer? Are you just a very busy guy? I must know why you are not watching the video now.

Old Post 07-29-2006 01:46 AM

Gold Member
Whidden
KANSAS LAW DOG

post #370  quote:

Sandy June is a control freak. Just lie to her and tell her you watched it. I tell ya what. I watched it. It sucked.

Take my review and make it your own.

Old Post 07-29-2006 02:07 AM
Click here to Send Whidden a Private Message View Whidden's Journal Find more posts by Whidden Add Whidden to your buddy list Send an AIM message to Whidden Whidden's MSN ID is whidden1@cox.net Click Here to Ignore Whidden REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Sandy June
southpark sandy

post #371  quote:

David is getting you side tracked again. Please read the above posts.
There is a new rule in the Whedonverse thread. No one is allowed in here who does not like Buffy and Angel. That means you David Whidden! (unofficial rule)

Old Post 07-29-2006 03:50 AM

Staff
gaboman
What Would Jack Do?

post #372  quote:

I'm watching Season 6 again.

It's good.

Like really good.

Like super-duper good.

Like "there's-a-meat-party-in-my-mouth"-"I-was-in-heaven"-"I'll-never-love-you-Spike"-"they-got-the-mustard-out"-"let's-team-up-and-take-over-Sunnydale"-"Buffy-got-her-hair-cut?"-"for-your-information-I-used-the-revised-return-of-the-jedi-design"-Willow's-addicted-to-magic-"they-killed-Tara"-Buffy's-in-an-insane-assylum-"hey-no-fair-why-do-you-guys-get-jet-packs?"-Xander-walks-out-on-Anya-Willow-skins-Warren-alive good.

I just wanted to share.

Old Post 08-11-2006 07:30 AM

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

Local time: 07:27 AM

post #373  quote:

Season 6 was dope, stayed silly bot got darker too.

Season 7 always bugged me though. That one wimpy nerd bad guy that killed his buddy because the evil ghosty version of the other friend told him too was weak. Then they let him hang out, double weak. Then all the Slayer Care Bear Cousins that hung out. Triple weak.

-HECK!

Old Post 08-11-2006 11:05 PM
Click here to Send HECK! a Private Message View HECK!'s Journal Find more posts by HECK! Add HECK! to your buddy list Send an AIM message to HECK! Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Sandy June
southpark sandy

post #374  quote:

quote:
gaboman said this in post #373 :
I'm watching Season 6 again.

It's good.

Like really good.

Like super-duper good.

Like "there's-a-meat-party-in-my-mouth"-"I-was-in-heaven"-"I'll-never-love-you-Spike"-"they-got-the-mustard-out"-"let's-team-up-and-take-over-Sunnydale"-"Buffy-got-her-hair-cut?"-"for-your-information-I-used-the-revised-return-of-the-jedi-design"-Willow's-addicted-to-magic-"they-killed-Tara"-Buffy's-in-an-insane-assylum-"hey-no-fair-why-do-you-guys-get-jet-packs?"-Xander-walks-out-on-Anya-Willow-skins-Warren-alive good.

I just wanted to share.

Lots of Buffy the Vampire Slayer goodness in Season Sex, I mean Six.

Old Post 08-11-2006 11:39 PM

Gold Member
Sandy June
southpark sandy

post #375  quote:

That reminds me of something Angel said in one of the "Angel" seasons that I found cute. When he was having dinner with that family with the demon possesed boy. "Roastie goodness"
I like the Whedon speak.
Oh and the band candy one where Buffy got to drive and she said "drivieness".

Old Post 08-11-2006 11:41 PM

Staff
gaboman
What Would Jack Do?

post #376  quote:

hehehe there's lots of those things... they always crack me up. I find myself saying that kind of crap when I'm lost for a proper word. Dunno if it's because I watch TV or if TV watches me, but it's definitely not a coincidence.

And yes, damn, there was a lot of sex in season six...

HECK, you ain't wrong on season 7. So many things that bug me on that front. Probably my least favorite. Not entirely sure, but probably.

Old Post 08-14-2006 02:31 AM

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #377  quote:

Seemed like a weird pro-woman commercial on the last episode. I went out and bought Tampax after watching, not sure why.

-HECK!

Old Post 08-14-2006 02:40 AM
Click here to Send HECK! a Private Message View HECK!'s Journal Find more posts by HECK! Add HECK! to your buddy list Send an AIM message to HECK! Reply w/Quote

Staff
gaboman
What Would Jack Do?

post #378  quote:

the whole show was pro-woman propaganda. You watch interviews with Joss Whedon; he admits it.

Old Post 08-14-2006 02:44 AM

Staff
gaboman
What Would Jack Do?

post #379  quote:

The whole episode with Andrew trying to convince the other nerds that Timothy Dalton is the best Bond actor is bloody brilliant.

Old Post 08-17-2006 08:02 AM

Gold Member
Pippin
INReview Maven

post #380  quote:

That was the one where Andrew painted the Death Star on their van, right? You can't get much nerdier than that.

Old Post 08-17-2006 11:25 PM
Click here to Send Pippin a Private Message Find more posts by Pippin Add Pippin to your buddy list Pippin's MSN ID is persephone@ados.com Click Here to Ignore Pippin REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
gaboman
What Would Jack Do?

post #381  quote:

hehehe and then they blow the horn and it sings the Imperial March

Man, we talked about this before... erm...

I think it was the same episode, but later on when they're fighting in the van and Buffy walks up to them and Jonathan disguises himself as a huge demon.

Old Post 08-18-2006 02:21 AM

Gold Member
Pippin
INReview Maven

post #382  quote:

With the actual strength of, well, him

Yeah, we probably have talked about all this at least once already.

Old Post 08-18-2006 04:10 AM
Click here to Send Pippin a Private Message Find more posts by Pippin Add Pippin to your buddy list Pippin's MSN ID is persephone@ados.com Click Here to Ignore Pippin REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
gaboman
What Would Jack Do?

post #383  quote:

But it's worth talking about again. Most of the scenes with the trio are the ones I can go back to if I need a laugh.

Like when Buffy found out who they were, they used the smoke screen to escape, and then found that the door was locked. You see it coming, but oh-oh-oh those guys are funny.

Old Post 08-18-2006 04:21 AM

Gold Member
Sandy June
southpark sandy

post #384  quote:

That was a good scene.
They are funny, evil and dangerous, hmmm and pathetic all at the same time.

Old Post 08-18-2006 04:32 AM

Staff
gaboman
What Would Jack Do?

post #385  quote:

That Warren was evil, the other two were just dorky and pathetic. They were just playing, but Warren, on the other hand, he knew what he was doing and he knew it was wrong... deserved to die, really.

But them killing Jonathan... that was kinda uncalled for...

Old Post 08-18-2006 07:17 AM

Gold Member
Sandy June
southpark sandy

post #386  quote:

Are you gonna go ahead and watch Season Seven again too? I really didn't understand them all turning against Buffy. I think that was out of character as far as I can remember through the other seasons.

Old Post 08-21-2006 03:07 AM

Staff
gaboman
What Would Jack Do?

post #387  quote:

A lot of things in season 7 made damn all sense to me. The First was supposed to turn them all against each other, but it seriously looked like they were turning themselves against each other for no reason... and Buffy's speeches got excessive.

I won't watch it again, yet. I started watching Season 3 last night... The episode "Anne" is a really good one. I guess it's the first to introduce the idea of hell dimensions and time moving really fast in them.

Old Post 08-21-2006 03:25 AM

Gold Member
Pippin
INReview Maven

post #388  quote:

Season three rocked. I loved Faith and the Mayor working together. Plus it had The Zeppo, which is a great episode

Old Post 08-21-2006 04:35 AM

Staff
gaboman
What Would Jack Do?

post #389  quote:

I watched the dead man's party episode last night, with the introduction of Jonathan...

"how about you by the dip!?!?!?!"

"No......... I'm good..." classic

Then the episode which introduces Faith. Can't remember any notable moments there...

Old Post 08-22-2006 03:24 AM

Gold Member
Sandy June
southpark sandy

post #390  quote:

I need a new show to watch just to take a break from Buffy once in a while. When nothing else is on I find myself wanting to watch Buffy. The fifth season of Alias comes out on DVD Nov. 21st. I asked about Bones but it was not even on the guy at Best Buys list.

Old Post 08-23-2006 03:23 AM
Time: 03:27 PM Post New Thread   
Pages (16): « First « 1112 [13] 1415 » Last »   Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > Television > Whedonverse > General Discussion
Search this Thread:
Forum Rules: