Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum

register chat members links refer search home
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > Unexplained Phenomena & Conspiracy > Get This:
Search this Thread:
Pages (2): « 1 [2]    Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
Gold Member
Sayzak
Chimerical Visionary

Local time: 01:19 PM

post #31  quote:

I predict... that everyone shall laugh: http://www.winblad.net/video/Funny%...nto%20Wall.mpeg

Old Post 12-03-2003 07:35 AM
Click here to Send Sayzak a Private Message View Sayzak's Journal Find more posts by Sayzak Add Sayzak to your buddy list Send an AIM message to Sayzak Sayzak's MSN ID is blue3eleven@msn.com Click Here to Ignore Sayzak REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
gaboman
What Would Jack Do?

Local time: 03:19 AM

post #32  quote:

...oh ok

Old Post 12-03-2003 07:46 AM
Click here to Send gaboman a Private Message Find more posts by gaboman Add gaboman to your buddy list Reply w/Quote

fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

Local time: 11:19 AM

post #33  quote:

Sayzak predicts one right again. Too funny. That cat reminds me of our old cat Grady. He was spooked easily too and just as "graceful".

Old Post 12-03-2003 05:56 PM
View fuscia's Journal Find more posts by fuscia Add fuscia to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore fuscia REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Sayzak
Chimerical Visionary

post #34  quote:

Another story:

I saved my grandma from drowning when I was 8.

She lived in some apartments which had a little fenced in pool that she could get to with just a key. Well my sister (4 years younger than me) and I wanted to go swimming.

My grandma had no idea how to swim. She was 67 years old, weak and frale, and she'd never even attempted to BE in water face down.

But she was a really good "floater" she said.

My sister chilled in the "little-kid" pool, while I was darting around the deep end of the "adult" pool. My sister was done swimming so she sat on a chair and watched me swim and asked my grandma "Gwamma, how come you don't swim?"

"I don't know how, dear" she replied.

"You can learn gwamma!"

She was too stubborn to try to swim, but she did attempt floating on her back. It had apparantly been years since she'd done this.

I hung on to the side of the pool and watched my grandma plug her nose and float over the 12-foot deep water. She seemed so poised at first. But then she got scared. She must ahve thought she was under water because she suddenly flaled her arms up and took a gulp of water. She couldn't even say help as she was completely under water before she had any idea what was going on.

I can't remember if I simply reached over and grabbed her, or if I dove in deeper to get to her... But I ended up pulling her out of the water and getting her on the latter so she could climb herself out. She had taken in a lot of water but she was still compeltely conteous so she climbed out and collapsed, and made herself spew out all the water she'd inhaled.

I was her little hero.

(she died via ciggerette smoking some 5 years later )

Old Post 12-06-2003 10:52 AM
Click here to Send Sayzak a Private Message View Sayzak's Journal Find more posts by Sayzak Add Sayzak to your buddy list Send an AIM message to Sayzak Sayzak's MSN ID is blue3eleven@msn.com Click Here to Ignore Sayzak REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

chodder
INRH4xx0r^

Local time: 02:19 PM

post #35  quote:

Holy Bejeezus! Sayzak, you have had some life. i dont have single story to tell except that i have deja-vu a lot and randomly go places for no reasons. i will just walk out of my room and go into another room and be like "why am i doing this."

Old Post 12-06-2003 05:38 PM
Click here to Send chodder a Private Message Visit chodder's homepage! Find more posts by chodder Add chodder to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore chodder REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Sayzak
Chimerical Visionary

post #36  quote:

Chodder, I do that all the time!

Yes... I have had some life, indeed... As have many others on this golf ball I call... "earth"...

But for some reason, lately... I've been wondering... Is this real?

Is it because the philisophical and scientific questions I am compelled to ask myself after watching the Matrix?

How would we know it if our "reality" wasn't so real after all? If it was beyond our ability to comprehend the limits of our universe (which it is), how can we even claim it exsists at all?

We could use this silly logic: "We speak of it; there for it is". But that doesn't help me sleep at night.

If the simple truth of the matter was that we do not in fact exsist, what the heck do I ever have to worry about? Nothing. If the nature of our exsistance is to be ignorant, and be controlled by the rules provided to us (gravity, physics, etc), what happens when we realize that our entities are the remainder of an unbalanced equasion in the "universe" -- would I become a reject of the system, and be set free to a truer realm?

If at some point during my journey I find myself at a "blue or red pill" situation, I'll drop you all a line first.

In the meantime, I'm just gonna continue being a mootrix cow.

Old Post 12-07-2003 02:18 AM

himeeto69
Qualified Rookie

a little pre-cog post #37  quote:

My wife and I knew that we were having twins even before we got pregnant with our 2nd and 3rd child. I had this feeling that we were going to have one of each, a boy and a girl. My wife and I also have this weird mind thing between eachother. I can look at her and know what she's thinking when we are watching tv or just talking. Or something could come on the tv and I would say exactly what I'm thinking, (I am a speak my mind kinda person), she'll say I was just gonna say that. We have about 2 weeks now till they are born. Wish me luck everyone. No more sleepy.

Old Post 02-02-2004 08:48 AM
Click here to Send himeeto69 a Private Message Find more posts by himeeto69 Add himeeto69 to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore himeeto69 REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Sayzak
Chimerical Visionary

post #38  quote:

Congrats himeeto! That's some story. I wish I could find someone who knows me that well...

Old Post 02-06-2004 02:09 PM

himeeto69
Qualified Rookie

Thanks post #39  quote:

Thanks man. We've been together for over 6.5 years have a 3.5 year old and I'm 25 and she's 23. It takes time. But there was that instant connection when we met so who knows. Anyways enough about us. This is a forum about phenom. Let's talk more about it.

Almost time to have the chilluns people. Only about 2-7 days.
Wish me luck

No more sleepy for me or my wife

Old Post 02-06-2004 04:37 PM
Click here to Send himeeto69 a Private Message Find more posts by himeeto69 Add himeeto69 to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore himeeto69 REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Sayzak
Chimerical Visionary

post #40  quote:

Wow... what a difference a couple of years makes.

I have explored some of those thoughts to the end of modern research, as well as my own capabilities to comprehend the concepts themselves. I swayed from one side of the fence on every issue, to the next. Anything involving god and science. I litterally went through every notion engraved into my brain and recycled it without bias of my family or society. And then I researched new theories and ideas.

2004 was the year of the broken heart. I went for it. Didn't get the girl. But I didn't go all out. I was so reserved, in fact, that in retrospect I'm curious why things lasted as long as they did.

2005 has been very hard. It seems the epitome of all my past problems is once again in the forfront of every day. First and last thing on my mind. 2004 seems like a distance memory. 2003 seems like someone else's life.

But 1982-1993 are on the very surface of my mind and I can genuinly recall the profound moments that my life was affected. Resulting in me becoming what I am today. 2005 is about sifting through all that. The deepest parts of my mind tucked safely away. It's not tucked away anymore. it's taken a couple of years but I dug my way to... myself.

And it's only a matter of time before I'm free.

Predictible moments... haven't stopped rolling in. Sometime in the next few weeks I will update this bugger again. And if you think those stories were weird... lol... just wait. Juuuust wait.

Old Post 09-15-2005 09:54 AM

Gold Member
Sayzak
Chimerical Visionary

post #41  quote:

I'm not even the same person anymore. I think that sayzak is dead.

Old Post 03-04-2006 10:53 AM

Staff
gaboman
What Would Jack Do?

Local time: 03:19 AM

post #42  quote:

Then who are you and what have you done with him? I have Jack Bauer's personal cell phone number, and I'm not shy about sending him over there to 'interogate' you!

Old Post 03-06-2006 07:40 AM
Click here to Send gaboman a Private Message Find more posts by gaboman Add gaboman to your buddy list Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Sayzak
Chimerical Visionary

post #43  quote:

Sayzak has been reborn in a big way.

Have you ever felt drivin to do something spontanious, but you didn't know why--didn't need to know why--all you knew was that you were either going to fallow an impulse or you were going to let it slip away?

I have been having moments like that lately. Yesterday I felt an impulse to go rent movies. I picked out a couple of them ("King Kong" and "Nothing"), and saw a 3rd that for some reason--though I didn't even know what it was about--sparked my interest. I didn't immediately choose that movie, electing to save a few bucks and settle for the two I had. When I got to the counter I was offered a "blockbuster" membership card for $5.99 and for signing up I'd get a free movie every month, as well as a free movie that day. Good deal. So I went and picked up the movie that earlier sparked my interest. "Good Luck and Good Night".

I watched the first two movies last night and I was dissapointed in both of them. The funny movie was meerly mildy amusing. The Adventure movie was visually milding amusing. So I was having hope for the 3rd movie, which upon renting I had no expectations at all. I decided to put off watching that movie until tonight.

This morning I woke up feeling spontanious again, so I went to the mall. I had no convictions as to what I was doing there or what I could afford. But I found myself inquiring about my Express Card 'open to buy' limit. Last time I checked I had $30 available on a max $150 student account. Today I discovered that it had been expanded to $500, and I had well over $400 available. Immediately I thought about buying some clothes that could help me land--or keep a job. So I purchased some much needed and basic attire.

As I walked through the mall (the long way I might add) on an impulse I felt compelled to go into a bookstore and pick up a book I'd heard about, but hadn't read. "The Holographic Universe". I found it, purchased it, and for good measure I bought a 311 DVD (311 day live in New Orleans 2004) before finally heading home.

When I got home I felt even more spontanious. So I urged a friend to join my on a mission to drop Tomatoes from a building in the cities. (Years earlier we decided that we needed to some day throw tomatoes at or off of something for stress-releiving purposes.) Well today I wasn't going to let the opportunity pass me by. (I'm on a parallel mission to accomplish goals and fallow my whims to get used to taking shots rather than accepting failure). The tomatoes, unfortunately, were too hard so they didn't splat the way we'd hoped, but the rush of getting away with desicrating a sidewalk with our shinanigans was most definately worth it.

When I got back from that adventure I finally watched (or tried watching) Good Night and Good Luck. I stopped paying attention to it, feeling a wild urge to start reading my book. Half-listening to the movie (Hearing the name Senator Mcarthy repeatedly) I finally dove into my book. The movie was actually over before I finished reading the first page, which is part of the introduction and talks about holograms, and introduces the two main inspirations for the book, University of London physicist David Bohm, and Karl Pibram, a neurophysiologist at Stanford University. The second and 3rd pages talks about supporting evidense in the universe for the holographic model such as mystical and paranormal experiences citing Dr. F David Peat, a physicist and author of the book "Synchronicity: The Bridge Between Matter and the Mind", also asserting that synchronicities (coinnidences that are so unusual and so psychologically meaningful that they don't seem to be the result of chance alone) and can be explained by the holographic model. The 4th page mainly talks about what distinguishes Bohm and Pibram besides their accomplishments in science.

Bohm's most significant accomplishment outside of science was refusing, when called upon, to testify against none other than Senetor Mcarthy back in 1951 which caused him to be banished from the states.

Talk about Synchronicity.

Old Post 03-30-2006 06:10 AM
Time: 07:19 PM Post New Thread   
Pages (2): « 1 [2]    Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > Unexplained Phenomena & Conspiracy > Get This:
Search this Thread:
Forum Rules: