Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum

register chat members links refer search home
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > Unexplained Phenomena & Conspiracy > Get This:
Search this Thread:
Pages (2):  [1] 2 »   Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
Gold Member
Sayzak
Chimerical Visionary

Local time: 06:25 PM

Get This: post #1  quote:

This isn't the first time some weird sequence of events has left me pondering my level of "intuitiveness" I'm not making ANY of this up... Let me explain:

Today I got up, watched the first few minutes of the Vikings game --

(*somehow I KNEW they were going to lose, so when I heard they lost I was not surprised*)

-- and then I went to work. While at work, the sales were pathetic since it was cold, sunday, and no one wanted to go any where. However, someone came into my work, who I helped. (I work at Express Men F.Y.I.). I couldn't get this guy a pair of pants that fit to matched a certian shirt he liked. I tried and tried. Suddenly I got this GREAT idea to show him a pair of $120 jeans (Ragazzi's).

(*I KNEW he would like them*).

Well, when he was ready to check out my boss was cashiering.

(*I already KNEW in my mind that even though he watched me work with this customer for like 20 minutes, that he was going to "accidently" steal my sale, so when it HAPPENED I wasn't surprised. He even had the nerve to tell me he accidently stole the sale... lucky we don't make comission. We do however get NOTICED which results in a a raise in pay.*).

When I got off work I went home, my buddy Chris called. He wanted to go to a haunted house.

(*Somehow I knew we would fail in finding a haunted house and end up doing something else*).

Well of course the haunted house was closed so we went to see if a good movie was playing.

(*Nope, I already knew there wasn't*).

So we then just drove aimlessly to see if something in town would attract our money. We decided to go bowling. Very cool place we found where the music was nice and loud. We played the first game (A very rusty one at that) which I won 101 to 57. I also won the second game, 137 to 84. It got hot at the bowling alley so I started taking my dress shirt off (from work), in doing so I purposely unbuttoned it to expose my huge 311 logo as if I was superman. (THIS IS WHERE IT GETS WEIRD).

(*JUST AS I exposed my 311 logo, a 311 song starts playing at this bowling alley. It wasn't just any song it was "come original" which starts off with the most intense power cord.*)

At that point I had started laughing, and SWEATING because I was nervous. HOW unlikely is that??? My buddy Chris was laughing too. We both shook our head. Well, I gathered myself (kind of, still laughing though)...

(*Then I decided I would bowl a STRIKE because the moment couldn't be better, since I love 311!*)

Finally we reached the 10th frame of our last game. I was winning, of course (and proudly wearing my 311 t-shirt). Chris was lucky enough to pick up a spare in the 9th, and scored another in the 10th, so he finished with 95 points after a bad start.

(*Then I decided, seriousely, decided to bowl 3 strikes in a row. I even called it. After the first two -- I turned to chris and said "Doesn't it FEEL like I should get another strike? I mean doesn't it seem like I am going to?" And... I did.*)

I won that game 168 to 95.

Nothing weird has happened since then...

I guess this thread could be useful for anyone who has a simular story... (Like I said, this wasn't actually the first time this has happened... was it luck?)

Old Post 10-27-2003 06:27 AM
Click here to Send Sayzak a Private Message View Sayzak's Journal Find more posts by Sayzak Add Sayzak to your buddy list Send an AIM message to Sayzak Sayzak's MSN ID is blue3eleven@msn.com Click Here to Ignore Sayzak REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
Nymphadora
I see you.

Local time: 07:25 PM

post #2  quote:

Well, sounds interesting.

Old Post 10-29-2003 06:17 PM
Click here to Send Nymphadora a Private Message View Nymphadora's Journal Find more posts by Nymphadora Add Nymphadora to your buddy list Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Sayzak
Chimerical Visionary

post #3  quote:

I got another one now.

Tonight I worked from 5 to 10pm. I heard form customers that it had started snowing a bit. I went outside, it wasn't snowing, but it had chilled so much outside that the melting snow turned into a thin layer of ice.

As soon as I got into my very cold car, I turned it on and stepped on the gas. Realizing the slipperiness of the ground (which was really not bad compared to what is ahead this winter) I thought about my 18 year old sister.

"She's going to get into an accident I know it"

I went home, saw my parents talking. "Jessie smashed up the truck" my dad said.

(She's just fine. I never doubted for a second that she'd be unscaved.)

"Oh... that sucks..." I replied.

Ahhh what's going on???

Old Post 10-30-2003 09:10 AM
Click here to Send Sayzak a Private Message View Sayzak's Journal Find more posts by Sayzak Add Sayzak to your buddy list Send an AIM message to Sayzak Sayzak's MSN ID is blue3eleven@msn.com Click Here to Ignore Sayzak REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

Local time: 04:25 PM

post #4  quote:

So, doesn't this mean that you're The One, sayzak?

-HECK!

Old Post 10-30-2003 08:08 PM
Click here to Send HECK! a Private Message View HECK!'s Journal Find more posts by HECK! Add HECK! to your buddy list Send an AIM message to HECK! Reply w/Quote

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #5  quote:

Sucks about your sister though man, don't mean to sound like a dick.

Glad that's she's ok bro.

-HECK!

Old Post 10-30-2003 08:08 PM
Click here to Send HECK! a Private Message View HECK!'s Journal Find more posts by HECK! Add HECK! to your buddy list Send an AIM message to HECK! Reply w/Quote

Staff
Sierradaddy
Days of Future Past...

post #6  quote:

Ok, Sayzak, remember when you said that you, Larke and I might be separated at birth? I remember that, so if you don't, then just go along with me for a sec...

I'm starting to become afraid...

First off, as I was reading your first post, I knew that you would end up going bowling, and I didn't cheat ahead and read it. That part of the story hadn't even come up on my screen yet! When I read that you DID go bowling, I was like, "oh, what a coincidence..." At that time, I said, "I wonder if he's gonna talk about anticipating an accident?"....... Weird...

You know what's even WEIRDER?? Tuesday night, I anticipated that a co-worker that I correspond with would get into an accident. I anticipated this, because she was experiencing a blizzard and had her husband's car, which was sport tuned and didn't have snow tires on yet. She lives in another city, but we have to correspond because we synchronize job activities between the two of us as part of our daily duties. She's a part-timer, and when she's running late, she calls me to let me know that she's on her way to her office. On that night, she told me about the blizzard (which I didn't KNOW about, but since we had one the day before, it wasn't a surprise to me either...) and that she was leaving her home at that time. It normally takes her about 20 mins to reach her office, and she would call me to advise that she was there, and received the data I transmitted to her. As we wrapped up the call, she said she'd call me from the office, and I said, "Ok, talk to you soon...", and hung up. AS SOON as I put the phone down, I had a strange feeling, and I said, "I should've told her to drive safe and slow..."

I went about my business, and when she hadn't called in 1/2 hour, I knew she'd gotten into an accident. A couple minutes later, he husband called me to say that she slid off the road and was in a ditch, but she was ok.

That's one thing. Another thing is that I get a lot of deja-vu. It's so intense sometimes, that I can get deja-vu of myself having deja-vu! Like, I'll remember not only what I'm doing or thinking as if I'd done it at exactly the same time, but previously somehow; I'll also remember REMEMBERING it, and BEING AWARE of it!! That's the weirdest thing...

I'll be doing something like hanging up clothes in the closet (which, as a man surrounded by people who have always been willing to clean up after me my entire life, I didn't and still don't do much...), and I'll start thinking of something rather obscure, like meeting a girl a long time ago that I had forgotten about. I'll think about how my life has changed and in what respects, and then the deja-vu will hit. I'll begin to REMEMBER hanging up the clothes and thinking the very thing I'm thinking, and I'll then REMEMBER what is to come next, whether it be a thought, or someone calling me, or the phone ringing, or the clothes falling off the clothes hanger after I'd hung it up. There were a few times where I remembered things so specific, that I thought I'd broken through some sort of threshold and had developed permanent acute precognitive ability!

Old Post 10-31-2003 12:06 AM
Click here to Send Sierradaddy a Private Message Find more posts by Sierradaddy Add Sierradaddy to your buddy list Sierradaddy's MSN ID is smoothline98@hotmail.com Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Whidden
KANSAS LAW DOG

post #7  quote:

When I was 20, I had a job at a Steak place and got off work around 2 a.m.

I was living down in Fort Myers Florida at the time. This huge "no name" storm blew in that night. They called it the no name storm because it was under 75 miles an hour and not named a hurricane. It floated into Fort Myers and the the winds went up to over 100 miles an hour, which is odd, since most storms get weaker when they hit land.

Anyhow, on the way home from work, the palm trees were bending over and swaying back and forth from the wind, there was no rain yet. It was pretty awesome, so I pulled the car in the parking lot of an ABC liquer store and watched the weather for about an hour. The wind whipping those trees around was so cool.

After about an hour, I perked up all of a sudden and started the car and pulled forward. Instantly I heard a massive crash, the sound so loud it shook my bones.
I was like, man, what was that?

I look in my rearview mirror and right where I had been sitting in the car, a billboard had fallen. The 3 telephone pole things that held it up had snapped in the wind.

Billboards are huge..........It would have smashed me and my car and there would not have been much left.

I was like, man, why did I start the car and pull away?
I had no thought of it's time to go home or I am tired of watching the storm. I just started up that sucker and pulled ahead.

3 seconds later and I would have been a dead man.

As far as pre-conition, (spelling?) I came home from school one day and knew that my dog was dead. When I entered the yard, my dad was in the back yard digging the grave. That sucked.

I don't know if that is true pre-conition or if that was a link between my dogs mind and my mind. (Sounds stupid I know!)
I think when you love something or someone, you have a sub-consious connection with it on some level, somehow.

Old Post 10-31-2003 01:02 AM
Click here to Send Whidden a Private Message View Whidden's Journal Find more posts by Whidden Add Whidden to your buddy list Send an AIM message to Whidden Whidden's MSN ID is whidden1@cox.net Click Here to Ignore Whidden REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Sayzak
Chimerical Visionary

post #8  quote:

This has been a strange year for me. Before this year I was too stubborn to consider anything "paranormal". I've always had more faith in science than anything else. But this year I changed. Something happened where I felt like I wasn't "totally here" -- I was trying to escape. I had no idea of where I was trying to go, mentally... I ended up on a journey in my own mind, testing my sanity. Well I'm back, and I'm glad. But the trip caused me to be more open minded about things.

HECK, don't worry about, you didn't come off like a dick at all. And my sister is just fine.

Sierradaddy, of course I remember you saying the 3 of us may be seperated at birth (which is odd because we're all different ages.........) . Now if we all had the same birthday I would be absolutely convinced. About your "experience"... I know exactly what you mean, when you get that instant "feeling" like "I should have told her to drive safe". It was like that when O got in my car and stepped on the gas the other night. "My sister is going to get in an accident". I just knew it. Was it a coinsodence? I'm not so sure anymore.

Whidden, that's a crazy amazing story. It's especially weird to have one of those "experiences" when your LIFE is involved I suppose. 3 seconds... wow.

These are pretty impressive stories guys... If I'm "The One" then so are you! Wait... plural..."Ones". Hmmm lol

Old Post 10-31-2003 03:13 AM

Gold Member
Whidden
KANSAS LAW DOG

post #9  quote:

Perhaps you are the "one" and we are previous "ones".

ha ha.

I think most people experience some sort of mild paranorma stuff in thier lives......but what to do about it? You still have to go to work, pay your taxes, mow the lawn. There don't seem to be any big huge answers after this stuff happens.

We just move on and forget about it.
I have a connection with my brother and my wife that borders on some kind of wierd mind reading thing that I can not explain.
It involves televison and sounds a little stupid......

When we were growing up and watching T.V. together with the family, this would happen: A commercial would come on that we had seen literally hundreds of times before. During commemrcials I always zone out and think about something else, so I can see a comercial forever and not even know what it is about. Sometimes during a commercial I would kind of wake up a little mentally and see something for the first time that I had not noticed. (that womans toothbrush is purple!) or something like that.

Anyhow, most of the time I would do this my brother would say out loud just what I had been thinking. My mom and dad would answer him or whatever, I kept silent.
(He did not know I was thinking it too, he just noticed the purple toothbrush and said "Hey, that toothbrush is purple!"

I kept silent about it. Who wants to jump up and say, "Thats my thought dude, you stole it!!!!"

This happened all the time growing up. A lot. And it was not just him pointing out obvious stuff that everyone would notice and pick up on. It was during times when I was zoned out and suddenly became aware of something that before had been ignored over and over.

Long story short, moved to Tulsa, met and married my wife and the same thing happens with her and me, though not as often. I tell here about it and she thinks it's funny.

It has never happened with anyone else while watching T.V., just those two.

Now what is going on here? There are a lot of oddball explanations for it:
Alien mind waves broadcast through the air and we both pick them up at the same time?

Mild mental telepathy?

Secret government T.V. mindwaves experiments?

We keep the repeating the same life over and over again and remember certain things along the way?

The sub conscious of the mind picks up the eye movements of the other person and sees what they are looking at on the T.V. and pricks your awareness?

See.....there are no answers, just some crazy theories....you just move on with your life and don't think about it too much.

However, not to be glib, but if you do get into the zone again and "know" whats going to happen, consider getting a lottery ticket. You may not get any answers, but you will be rich.

Old Post 10-31-2003 07:03 PM
Click here to Send Whidden a Private Message View Whidden's Journal Find more posts by Whidden Add Whidden to your buddy list Send an AIM message to Whidden Whidden's MSN ID is whidden1@cox.net Click Here to Ignore Whidden REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
Marc Flemming
Renovator

post #10  quote:

quote:
Originally posted by whidden
As far as pre-conition, (spelling?) I came home from school one day and knew that my dog was dead. When I entered the yard, my dad was in the back yard digging the grave. That sucked.

Curious: Was your dog sick/old before dying? Or was this out of the blue?

Old Post 10-31-2003 09:23 PM
Click here to Send Marc Flemming a Private Message View Marc Flemming's Journal Visit Marc Flemming's homepage! Find more posts by Marc Flemming Add Marc Flemming to your buddy list Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Whidden
KANSAS LAW DOG

post #11  quote:

She was an old hound dog named Lucy. Probally about 12 or 13 years old.
It was heart worms that got her. She would cough from time to time. But she was healthy otherwise.

I have felt wierd at times and found out later that something bad had happened, that's the only time I experienced pre-cognition.

Old Post 10-31-2003 09:34 PM

fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

post #12  quote:

One of my strange experiences. My husband was going out of town on a Disc Golf trip. I looked at him and said, I don't want you to go because I know that one of the men in your family (there are only 2) will become deathly ill and be in the hospital.
Well, my husband left. I get a call the next morning that his grandfather collapsed and was in the ICU. He died the next week.

I also had an experience where I told someone that a distant friend had died. Well, we found out that I was right and I had the right day. Very strange. My dad had a few experiences like that too.

Old Post 11-05-2003 06:49 AM
View fuscia's Journal Find more posts by fuscia Add fuscia to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore fuscia REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Whidden
KANSAS LAW DOG

post #13  quote:

I think it's a mental connection between people on some level.

Old Post 11-06-2003 03:03 AM

Gold Member
Sayzak
Chimerical Visionary

post #14  quote:

I just remmebered one. This has been going on for a very long time. Since I was 12, I've been predicting my sister's life.

Since My sister was born I always tried to take care of her from a brother's standpoint. I tried to cheer her up when our parents upse her, and I was her friend when she didn't have any. Well I went through same changes and I needed my own friends, and so did she.

My parent's style of parenting is unusual - in my opinion. We were kind of neglected, yet spoiled. My sister pulled off the "I want my daddy" strategy perfectly. Her dad (my step dad) would comfort her when she was upset about something. Eventually, crying wolf, my sister screamed "I want my daddy" when she wanted candy and my mom wouldn't give her any. Eventually, this tactic wore my mother out, so she started apeasing to her too. My sister successfully took control of the house. At the age of 14, my sister - for a short time- determined my punishment for things I didin't even do. She was quite tactful and almost evil to a point.

I told my parents calmly that I wouldn't be able to put up with it for long, and that I could do the same thing she's doing whenever I want to. They didn't listen.

I told them that she would take complete advantage of them. I even added that she'd start smoking, doing drugs, and never get a job as long as they each have one. I even predicted that she's find an older boyfriend and that he'd move into her bedroom whether my parents liked it or not. They said I was a jealous spoiled little jerk and that I should leave the parenting up to them.

Well here we are, 9 years later. I was RIGHT ON. I had always predicted that she'd get pregnant too, but that hasn't happened... yet. Oh, but it will. And my parents will be stuck with the bill. I will definately be saying "I told you so" again. Why don't they listen to me?

Old Post 11-08-2003 07:47 AM

Gold Member
Sayzak
Chimerical Visionary

post #15  quote:

Oh yeah one time when I was in the 9th grade, I made a $10 bet with a friend on a Vikings game. We both expected the Vikings to win. I can't remember the exact numbers, but I said the Vikings would win something like 46-17. My buddy (his name was grant) said they'd win 24-20. (or something). Next monday at school I walked up to him and showed him the peice of paper we bet with, as well as newspaper clippings. I guessed the score PERFECTLY. His exact words were "No way" (meaning he's not paying me any money). He didn't... I shoulda made him. Oh well. The memory of that is priceless anyway!

Old Post 11-08-2003 07:53 AM

Cona
Veteran

Local time: 12:25 AM

post #16  quote:

sayzak21 - Have you ever thought that you might be a psychic medium? A clairvoyant so to speak. These are no coincidences when you predicted things with a 100% accuracy rate. Maybe you're beginning to develop powers that you haven't even knew you have yet. Trust me on this you are psychic and you need to develop it. Maybe you are destined to help people with this psychic power and I am encouraging you to develop it. The time will come when you know how to develop this power. It is better for you to find out by yourself so that you may better develop it on your own pace.

Cona

Old Post 11-09-2003 06:45 PM
Click here to Send Cona a Private Message Find more posts by Cona Add Cona to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Cona REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Sayzak
Chimerical Visionary

post #17  quote:

That would rule. I couldn't accept it's possible until I understand HOW it's possible though. Till then, I'll chaulk it up to luck/chance, maybe even good educated guessing.

However, the other day I finished my friend Chris' sentance. He was laughing about something, and I calmly stated the last word of the sentance without having any clue what it would be. I can't remember what the word is now, I was bairly even listening when he said it. I just looked at him and said the word. Kind of weird. Doesn't really mean anything though, it was probably subconteous.

Old Post 11-10-2003 03:16 AM

Cona
Veteran

post #18  quote:

I don't think it's chance, luck or an educated guess. I don't think anyone can have a perfect score like you guessing everything correctly. Do you hear things or see pictures in fast forward motion? Do you get tingly all over just before you predict something? I think you can further develop your powers by meditating. But it's up to you. If you're destine to have psychic abilities and to help people, no matter what you do it will happen.

I don't mind having psychic abilities. That way I can predict or see what the other person is thinking or going to do.

Keep me posted. I will be back in here everyday.

Cona

Old Post 11-10-2003 03:59 AM
Click here to Send Cona a Private Message Find more posts by Cona Add Cona to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Cona REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Sayzak
Chimerical Visionary

post #19  quote:

No, nothing physical happens to me at all. I just simply pull a number out of no where with no feeling what so ever. The Vikings score, and the event where I pulled open my shirt the very moment a 311 song started playing -- were both spur-of-the-moment things that happened without me thinking or feeling anything before hand. 311 has never played in public around me before. And I didn't even know WHO the Vikings were playing that week.

However, with my sister's accident and other events of her life I've always had strong feelings about it. Instant anxioty, like I was already coping with it. I am, however, a very anxious person in general... So an Icy road doesn't really make me a psychic since it's a good guess that an irresponsible youthful driver could get in an accident during an unexpected sleat storm...

I have no answer for the Viking's score. I don't know how I did that. It MUST have been luck. The 311 thing... well... I'm definately open to possibilities there. I'm tempted to ask the people who work there how often 311 plays in the bowling alley. But that doesn't explain how the heck I managed to expose my 311 logo at the very moment, to the SECOND the song started, as if I was superman... And then bowl a strike!

Old Post 11-10-2003 10:01 AM

Gold Member
Sayzak
Chimerical Visionary

post #20  quote:

Oh man, I got another one.

Today while at school I pretty much ignored my classes, and just found a computer so I could chit-chat here at INReview. I went into the Politics and Government forum and shared my thoughts on society and the government, and the corrupt activity in it. It's depressing, when you really analyze it, how messed up this world really is.

On the drive home, I was thinking about a purpose for my life since I obviousely don't take school very seriousely right now. Yeah, I'm a good artist, and I could probably make money as a graphic designer or illustrator, but that's not how I want to use my tallent. I used to draw for freedom. I made pictures for my parents on their birthdays. I got interested in doing those things when I figured out how cartoons were made (channel 2!) as a little boy. So I picked up a pencil and I started drawing. I was under the impression that EVERYTHING on TV was a drawing, even Bill Cosby. I thought "wow, if I keep drawing I'll be good enough to draw him too!". I liked to create pictures for personal reasons. I had private goals. My parent's don't even know that. They think it's a freaking gift from god, but it's not. Not at all. I just WANTED to draw well. I practiced. So here I am, in school to be a graphic Designer, because that's the door society has opened for me. I'm being raped by society. It wants to exploit my "tallent" for it's own good. What a load of SH!T!

So there I was, on my way home... And it accured to me that I can't take this society seriousely. I can't stand it. I don't feel free at all. What a lie. For a moment I felt encouraged to do something about it, like write the governer or president a letter. Maybe start a little revolution some how. I do have graphic Design skills, I wonder how I could spread my message subliminally?

But then I thought "There's no way little ol' me could change the world"

What happens right next? Exactly one second after that thought entered my mind, a song comes on the radio. The chorus of the song goes as fallows:

Get on(or off) this. Get on with it. If you want to change the world shut your mouth and get on with it!

Needless to say, I broke out in a sweat. Damn that was cool.

Old Post 11-11-2003 12:19 AM

Gold Member
Whidden
KANSAS LAW DOG

post #21  quote:

If you do get into a position of power someday and make some changes, I would like a 20 hour work week. And get paid for 40 hours.

That would fix unemployment, and I would not be as tired as I am all the time.

Also, if you get tired of your job, I want to be able to walk out and say, "see ya". And not get in trouble. Still get a good job reference and all that. That will cut down on my stress levels.

And I want more money. More money to buy the things I need. The things I deserve. Like a big plasma T.V.
And a 3.6 gigaherz dell, with 21" flat panel monitor and a 128mb graphics card.

And I think if you pay to see a movie at the theater, on the way out you should get a free DVD of the movie you just saw. No waiting 5 months to get it, and no paying 14 bucks for it.

Get on with it!

Old Post 11-11-2003 01:22 AM

Staff
Sierradaddy
Days of Future Past...

post #22  quote:

Whidden, your heart beats for the same reasons mine does!

Sayzak, "woah"...

Old Post 11-11-2003 02:14 AM
Click here to Send Sierradaddy a Private Message Find more posts by Sierradaddy Add Sierradaddy to your buddy list Sierradaddy's MSN ID is smoothline98@hotmail.com Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Whidden
KANSAS LAW DOG

post #23  quote:

Yeah Sierradaddy, we got pretty good lives compared to what most have ever had on this earth,
but it could always get a little better, couldn't it?

Old Post 11-11-2003 02:30 AM

Gold Member
Sayzak
Chimerical Visionary

post #24  quote:

Whidden, if I have the powers of god I will bless all the members of INReview with whatever their heart desires. A big plasma T.V. and a 3.6 gigaherz dell, with 21" flat panel monitor and a 128mb graphics card? Yours. A free DVD after the theatrical premiere? Done. You want a passive Boss with no memory? No problem.

Any other wishes?

Here's another one (more of a REALLY LUCKY situation):

When my mom was pegnant with me, she had a miscarriage. (I know you're thinking "what???"...) Well, my twin brother Michael didn't survive the pregnancy, so my mother scheduled an appointment to have herself "checked out" (In other words, scraped out/cleaned).

My mom drove to the hospital, and discovered they were on strike! (Back in 82)

A few weeks go by, and she realizes she's still pregnant. She goes to the shospital once the strike is over, and surely enough she has an ultrasound: a tiny baby boy.

I almost didn't make it! lucky me!

Old Post 11-11-2003 04:35 AM

Cona
Veteran

post #25  quote:

sayzak21 - I don't know what to say but it would be fun to hang around you. I mean you're full of surprises and stories and I probably won't get bored being around you.

I think you have powers that are not developed or less than a psychic. Premonitions, intuitions, telepathic, empathic or de ja vu, one of those powers you may have.

I kow you have a gift and it needs to be developed. You were given this gift for a reason and maybe someday or in the future, this gift will profoundly change your life or the lives of others and you won't know it hit you until you realized it.

I am somewhat like you but I cannot tell you any details at this moment.

Cona

Old Post 11-11-2003 04:52 AM

Gold Member
Sayzak
Chimerical Visionary

post #26  quote:

Thanks Cona! Yeah I have a few stories. I don't know if I'd go so far as to call them 'Powers' but if they were, I suppose I may find out some day.

Here are some LESS than "intuitive" qualities I have:

-I am TERRIBLE with directions!
-I am generally VERY forgetful (names, numbers, history, etc)
-I lose things all the time!

I would like to hear some of your stories! Share some details! This is so fun.

Old Post 11-12-2003 06:04 AM

Staff
Sierradaddy
Days of Future Past...

post #27  quote:

Cona, are you a girl?

If so, stop hitting on the mods!

Just joking! I think sayzak is pretty cool too, and this is definitely an interesting topic. Sayzak, man... You continue to surprise me... Not only lucky to have survived what your twin could not, but twice lucky to have the hospital on strike! They didn't use ultrasound back then, right? You wouldn't have stood a chance...

Old Post 11-13-2003 01:02 AM

Gold Member
Sayzak
Chimerical Visionary

post #28  quote:

Yeah they did ultrasounds back then... I think? Had the hospital not gone on strike, they would have arbitrarily gone in and cleaned her out. By the way, that is the first time I EVER used the world "arbitrarily" in a sentance, which means:

My birth wasn't really an easy one. My mom had a "C" section, and I was born 6 weeks premature, at exactly 5 lbs. Back then if you were even half an ounce under 5 lbs you went into the incubater. Wel the next day I weighed 4 and a half lbs. Oh well.

Hey wanna hear another crazy story? This one is nuts.

When I was less than a year old, my mom moved in with her boyfriend in Texas, who was a filthy drunk. (My mom had lots of boyfriends back then...) And in a crazy drunken episode, this guy attempted to murder my mom with an ax. The neighbor's called the police, meanwhile, my mom was wrestling with him, arguing with him, and trying to keep him away from ME. He ended up nailing my crib, taking out one of the legs of the crib. I tumbled out of the crib, my mom grabbed me, and then the police arrived. Me and my mom were hostages until he finally agreed to at least let ME go. My mom sent me with the police, who gave me to my god mother, who drove me up to Minnesota. My mom stayed in the house with him until he turned his back and she flew out the door.

I'm lucky to be alive on more than one count...

Did I mention I was legally def until I was 3 years old? *sigh*... the stories... I've got so many...

Old Post 11-13-2003 01:50 AM

Cona
Veteran

post #29  quote:

Your mom literally flew out the window? Way to go mom. Your stories are very fascinating. Have you ever thought of writing a book about your experiences? I think you should. A lot of people will be intersted in reading your stories.

Have anymore stories?

Cona

Old Post 11-16-2003 04:37 AM

fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

post #30  quote:

Wow Sayzak. What an interesting life you have led in such a short time. I too want to hear more stories. You were definitely meant to be here on this earth.

Don't you just hate it when you get that DejaVu experience. We were at the zoo looking at the camels for the first time. Some bald guy comes up to my husband, gives him a card, and starts trying to sell him tools. Very strange. I felt like it was all in slow motion, I had that tingly feeling, and I could not stop staring at that man. He looked like he alone was in 3d and everything else was a backdrop. Everything he said and my husband said, I felt like I could have said it along with them.

Old Post 12-02-2003 12:04 AM
View fuscia's Journal Find more posts by fuscia Add fuscia to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore fuscia REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote
Time: 12:25 AM Post New Thread   
Pages (2):  [1] 2 »   Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > Unexplained Phenomena & Conspiracy > Get This:
Search this Thread:
Forum Rules: