Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum

register chat members links refer search home
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > Music > Rap > ja rulez
Search this Thread:
Pages (3):  [1] 23 »   Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
jarulz_gurl
Veteran

Local time: 10:15 AM

ja rulez post #1  quote:

everything iz closed, we need this to chat about ja rule and how good he is, and how crap loose change is.
and if u got uoght 2 say on the topic holla bk!

Old Post 07-31-2004 06:54 PM
Find more posts by jarulz_gurl Add jarulz_gurl to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore jarulz_gurl REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

UNIT KILLA
Crackerjack

Local time: 05:15 AM

post #2  quote:

Rule is good.

Old Post 07-31-2004 10:29 PM
Click here to Send UNIT KILLA a Private Message Visit UNIT KILLA's homepage! Find more posts by UNIT KILLA Add UNIT KILLA to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore UNIT KILLA REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

jarulz_gurl
Veteran

post #3  quote:

we all know that, but rule is more than good- hes the greatest rapper alive.

Old Post 08-01-2004 12:39 PM
Find more posts by jarulz_gurl Add jarulz_gurl to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore jarulz_gurl REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

UNIT KILLA
Crackerjack

post #4  quote:

I'm not going to talk too much trash about 50 Cent because he might read my signature and go tell the police on me.

Old Post 08-01-2004 10:19 PM
Click here to Send UNIT KILLA a Private Message Visit UNIT KILLA's homepage! Find more posts by UNIT KILLA Add UNIT KILLA to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore UNIT KILLA REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

DMX#1
Mastermind

Local time: 10:15 PM

post #5  quote:

I better not diss ja rule otherwise he might bring 20 boys wit him and ill get a lil cut from a his knife

Old Post 08-02-2004 07:55 AM
Click here to Send DMX#1 a Private Message Find more posts by DMX#1 Add DMX#1 to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore DMX#1 REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

jarulz_gurl
Veteran

post #6  quote:

if its jus a lil cut, loose must be a major wimp cos he always talkin bout it.
plus dont 4get ull get shot 9 times!

Old Post 08-03-2004 08:24 PM

D-L
Veteran

post #7  quote:

50 ain't a wimp, he would stomp ja's punk ass. 50 actually lived in the streets without his parents around for ten years. ja had both his parents, who were both very religious. 50 is huge, if you think he's a wimp, you're either blind or stupid. what is ja, about 5'0"? LOL. ja's the real wimp, girl. sorry.

Old Post 08-03-2004 10:55 PM
Click here to Send D-L a Private Message Find more posts by D-L Add D-L to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore D-L REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

schmiggens
Outrageous

Local time: 06:15 PM

post #8  quote:

They're both probably wimps now. I am not diputing the fact that 50 lived on the streets or whatveer, but now they both probably have "people" who fluff their pillows for them before they go to bed at night.

Old Post 08-04-2004 03:12 AM
Click here to Send schmiggens a Private Message Visit schmiggens's homepage! Find more posts by schmiggens Add schmiggens to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore schmiggens REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

DMX#1
Mastermind

post #9  quote:

I better not diss ja rule otherwise i might steal his chain and exchange it 4 a watch

Old Post 08-04-2004 09:39 AM
Click here to Send DMX#1 a Private Message Find more posts by DMX#1 Add DMX#1 to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore DMX#1 REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

D-L
Veteran

post #10  quote:

ok, schmiggens, you've got a point there. you too DMX#1, LOL

Old Post 08-04-2004 10:43 PM
Click here to Send D-L a Private Message Find more posts by D-L Add D-L to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore D-L REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

jarulz_gurl
Veteran

post #11  quote:

quote:
D-L said this in post #7 :
50 ain't a wimp, he would stomp ja's punk ass. 50 actually lived in the streets without his parents around for ten years. ja had both his parents, who were both very religious. 50 is huge, if you think he's a wimp, you're either blind or stupid. what is ja, about 5'0"? LOL. ja's the real wimp, girl. sorry.

wot do u kno bout jas life, and y u always tellin others, like me, ja fans about ja life. if u want 2 know about ja, his life wasnt perfect either, like u jus said, people took the fun out of him cos they like u wre prejudice and unwillin 2 kno a person than jus take wot they look like as everything. it makes me sad that trheirs ppl like u, really! also as a kid he lost his sis, and grew up as an only kid.
wots so wrong about the fact that jas parents were religous, im religious, alot of plp r, it doesnt mean ur weak, mayb it means ur stronger.
the reason behind loose being "huge" is cos all those times he was shot at have left his body bloated and swollen.and if u dont kno about that then ur either blind r stupid. LOL.loose is the fake ****, who is a wannabe, wannabe gangsta, and im not sorry!

Old Post 08-06-2004 08:34 PM

jinder
Mastermind

post #12  quote:

i think loose a wimp for sayin he "got shot 9 times* he needs to pull his skirt down

Old Post 08-07-2004 06:08 PM
Click here to Send jinder a Private Message Find more posts by jinder Add jinder to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore jinder REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

DMX#1
Mastermind

post #13  quote:

So? Tupac talked quite alot about him getting shot what u tryin 2 say?

Old Post 08-07-2004 11:26 PM

jinder
Mastermind

post #14  quote:

no tupac neva did it like loose we all know that

Old Post 08-10-2004 10:26 PM
Click here to Send jinder a Private Message Find more posts by jinder Add jinder to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore jinder REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

jinder
Mastermind

post #15  quote:

DMX#1 u closed other thread wot were u tryin to say i aint mad but looks like u are i wanna actually thank u for closin one of them ashanti threads

Old Post 08-10-2004 10:30 PM

jarulz_gurl
Veteran

post #16  quote:

dmx#1 y r u tryin 2 compare loose wit PAC r u goin crazy boi!
Pac wasnt cryin he getting shot, he was just stating, while as we all kno loose use it as a way 2 sell records, and he brings it up in interviews, hes pathetic.

Old Post 08-10-2004 10:52 PM

DMX#1
Mastermind

post #17  quote:

No way am i comparing. Im just saying 2pac use to make songs as well.

Old Post 08-11-2004 06:27 AM

DMX#1
Mastermind

post #18  quote:

quote:
jinder said this in post #16 :
DMX#1 u closed other thread wot were u tryin to say i aint mad but looks like u are i wanna actually thank u for closin one of them ashanti threads

the one how it shows how ugly she is? Damn! Lucky i wasnt eating wen i saw it. I aint dissing her coz shes in murda inc (She really is ugly) I aint gonna front though i thought was pretty nice...NOT ANYMORE!

Old Post 08-11-2004 08:17 AM

UNIT KILLA
Crackerjack

post #19  quote:

quote:
DMX#1 said this in post #5 :
I better not diss ja rule otherwise he might bring 20 boys wit him and ill get a lil cut from a his knife

A little cut huh? I wouldn't call being stabbed in the chest, suffering a collapsed lung, and being hospitalized a little cut. Growing up in the hood, selling some dimes and a little crack here and there, and being shot doesn't make you hard. If 50 Cent was so gangsta like he claims, he would have gone after Black Child himself and done him in, instead of telling the police and filing a restraining order against him. From what I heard and read, 50 Cent had a gun on him at the time of his stabbing, and guess what? HE AIN'T NEVER POPPED NOTHING.

The only reason I can't stand 50 Cent is because he is a trouble making, player hater. Instead of just coming out making music and money he had to start some junk, all because of jealousy and envy. No matter what anyone says, GAY-UNIT just wants to be where The Inc. has already been.

Let's face it everyone. 50 Cent ain't gangsta. Ja Rule ain't gangsta. The only difference between GAY-UNIT and Murder Inc. is that Murder Inc. REALLY got some street cats on their team. 50 Cent even said, and I quote,"Ja tries to make himself look tough by surrounding himself with REAL gangstas." That quote came from the documentary "Beef". GAY-UNIT ain't got nobody on their team. Tony Yayo? So what he spent time in jail, so did gay ass 50. Plus, everyone on the Murder Inc. label got jail records except all the females and Lloyd.

People....., 50 ain't gonna tell you the truth about what the real deal is. The fact is Black Child poked him and he ain't do nothing about it but bleed, go to the hospital, tell five-o, and talk more trash on wax.

Last edited by UNIT KILLA on 08-12-2004 at 02:39 AM |
Old Post 08-12-2004 02:00 AM

jinder
Mastermind

post #20  quote:

quote:
DMX#1 said this in post #19 :

the one how it shows how ugly she is? Damn! Lucky i wasnt eating wen i saw it. I aint dissing her coz shes in murda inc (She really is ugly) I aint gonna front though i thought was pretty nice...NOT ANYMORE!

jus cos of an old pic everyones got a bad pic

Old Post 08-12-2004 11:09 PM

jarulz_gurl
Veteran

post #21  quote:

quote:
DMX#1 said this in post #18 :
No way am i comparing. Im just saying 2pac use to make songs as well.

YEAH U WERE!
well duh, of course pac made songs, he is the greatest rapper eva, i neva said he neva made SONGS.

Old Post 08-13-2004 12:04 AM

Jarells_Honey
INReview Maven

post #22  quote:

Ok let me say somethin about this right here, but b4 I do that What up D-L , DMX#1, Killa, Jinder, and Jarulz_girl

*****I Wasn't Aware 50 suffered damage like that******

anywho yo, if blackchild stabbed 50 and he suffered from a collasped lung hell yeah I would have snitched on that dude. I mean on the real type ish if a dude stabbed you or whateva and messed up ya lungs and that possibly could have messed up his rapping career not only would I have snitched I would have got the best lawyer and sued his behind. Shoot he was tryin to mess 50 career up, I mean was it that serious that whoeva stabbed 50 get jealous of his talent and tried to mess up career. It's not even that serious, I will admitt that 50 talk a lot of smack but hell I would have snitched on that dude too, point blank. And one more thing I don't see blackchild walkin around without no bodyguards, do you? <----think about that question for a while, let it sink in.

Old Post 08-13-2004 01:38 AM
Click here to Send Jarells_Honey a Private Message Find more posts by Jarells_Honey Add Jarells_Honey to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Jarells_Honey REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

jinder
Mastermind

post #23  quote:

loose started it did he think he would get away with it. he was comin out tryin to mess jas career. so? were did u see blackchild

Old Post 08-14-2004 05:15 PM

Jarells_Honey
INReview Maven

post #24  quote:

hypathetical question i mean really do you see any famous person that doesn't walk around with bodyguards. And and 50 did come at Ja but he didn't try to kill him with a knife or whateva he got em' with his words. And another thing if Ja really was bout it like he said then he would've stabbed 50 himself.

Old Post 08-14-2004 09:47 PM
Click here to Send Jarells_Honey a Private Message Find more posts by Jarells_Honey Add Jarells_Honey to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Jarells_Honey REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

D-L
Veteran

post #25  quote:

^yeah. most rappers do have bodyguards these days. think about it. as much as ja and 50 talk about one another, do you think they would run around without security? doing that would be just plain dumb. that whole code of the streets thing is stupid. i don't know about yall, but if somebody stabs me, i'm definetly telling. i don't think anyone would go around with their mouth shut about that. you can call 50 a snitch if you want, but telling on the person who stabbed you is just common sense.

Old Post 08-14-2004 10:32 PM

D-L
Veteran

post #26  quote:

quote:
jinder said this in post #13 :
i think loose a wimp for sayin he "got shot 9 times* he needs to pull his skirt down

^you aren't making sense. getting shot up doesn't make you a wimp. yeah, i admit, 50 does talk about it too much. but it sells records. i'm sure if that lil dude got shot nine times, he'd be gone by now.

Old Post 08-14-2004 10:36 PM

Jarells_Honey
INReview Maven

post #27  quote:

LMAO@D-L he probably would be gone

and I'm with you D-L i would tell too, shoot i'm not gonna get shot and not tell, i would point that muther lova out lol

Old Post 08-15-2004 01:54 AM

D-L
Veteran

post #28  quote:

^that's all i'm sayin

Old Post 08-15-2004 02:33 PM

jinder
Mastermind

post #29  quote:

i cant see blackchild havin bodyguards
loose (or as u suggested snitch) shouldnt have started it with words if he didnt want the action
its not jas fault blackchild got him b4 he could
if ppl are sayin they gangsta and from da streets r whateva then they gotto obey the laws (about snitching) cant change your mind when u want to
loose a wimp for complaining not for gettin shot theres other words for that

Old Post 08-15-2004 05:14 PM

D-L
Veteran

post #30  quote:

^you cant' see black child with bodyguards? seriously, i ain't trying to fuss with you or anything, but he probably does. i know ja and 50 do. you can't call 50 a snitch without saying ja is. did you see the interview with Farrakhan? he was talking to him about 50 (on TV) and how he wanted to squash the g-unit/murda inc beef. if ja was as thug as he says he is, he'd go to 50 and they could talk about it man to man, not drag somebody else into the beef to try and stop it. but jinder i'm glad you said what you had to without getting all mad and stuff

Old Post 08-15-2004 10:49 PM
Time: 10:15 AM Post New Thread   
Pages (3):  [1] 23 »   Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > Music > Rap > ja rulez
Search this Thread:
Forum Rules: