Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum

register chat members links refer search home
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > Music > R&B and Hip Hop > B2K > Why Do They Keep Deleting All Our Post
Search this Thread:
  Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
K_Dubb_IzBack
Rookie

Local time: 02:35 AM

Why Do They Keep Deleting All Our Post post #1  quote:

This shtttttttttt ain't right. See how they treat the new BLACK Nukkas (lol)

Old Post 06-17-2004 06:10 PM
Click here to Send K_Dubb_IzBack a Private Message Find more posts by K_Dubb_IzBack Add K_Dubb_IzBack to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore K_Dubb_IzBack REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

fizz_fantasy
CANDY, EVERY MAN'S FANTASY

Local time: 03:35 AM

post #2  quote:

i dont even know. they are deletin alot of yall's post! maybe yall should get separate s/n?

Old Post 06-17-2004 06:13 PM
Click here to Send fizz_fantasy a Private Message Find more posts by fizz_fantasy Add fizz_fantasy to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore fizz_fantasy REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

K_Dubb_IzBack
Rookie

post #3  quote:

I don't see Kendel B-Day post
I don't see the post that said we we're back smh this is crazy!

Kavonte'

Old Post 06-17-2004 06:20 PM
Click here to Send K_Dubb_IzBack a Private Message Find more posts by K_Dubb_IzBack Add K_Dubb_IzBack to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore K_Dubb_IzBack REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

fizz_fantasy

post #4  quote:

i know, this aint never happened!

Old Post 06-17-2004 06:22 PM
Click here to Send fizz_fantasy a Private Message Find more posts by fizz_fantasy Add fizz_fantasy to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore fizz_fantasy REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

K_Dubb_IzBack
Rookie

post #5  quote:

They must not want us here. But that's ok I'm bout to get off and call Nesepooh she'll know what to do! Wait nvm I'ma make a messageboard and she'll post the link on here!

Old Post 06-17-2004 06:26 PM

fizz_fantasy

post #6  quote:

can yall even go in the chat room?

Old Post 06-17-2004 06:32 PM
Time: 08:35 AM Post New Thread   
  Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > Music > R&B and Hip Hop > B2K > Why Do They Keep Deleting All Our Post
Search this Thread:
Forum Rules: