Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum

register chat members links refer search home
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > Politics & Government > Law > 3 College Students Arrested in Alabama Church Burnings
Search this Thread:
Pages (2): « 1 [2]    Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
nikiTa
Definitively Illumined

Local time: 08:39 PM

post #31  quote:

Euclid and ICB,

Sometimes I go from point A and straight to Z, without going thru B-Y...and I expect people to "get it."

I'll try again and go thru the B-Y here. I could write at least 100 pages on this thread, but I will try to keep it as concise as possible.

This topic deals with the churches burning last month in Alabama. Who did these acts? We really don't know yet. But various speculations flew regarding these people. Some thought KKK, some Muslim, some just rowdy college students.

The fact remains...events like these happen all the time to Christians all over the world. In the "Muslims killings Christians" thread I posted hundreds of actions perpetrated by Muslims against Christians...either by machete, imprisonment, rape, or destruction of churches. And I went onto the Voice of the Martyr's website to extract the data of Mulsims doing such things against the church. Well, I left out such acts against Christians by the Communist Chinese, the Hindu Indians, the satanists, etc. I receive emails and newletters regarding these people in persecution all the time... mostly all I can do is pray.

Well, last Sunday in church the director of our evangelical missions spoke. He mentioned one man in Nepal who is bringing the Good News of Jesus to Nepal. Many many many people are being saved. And at the same time...Maoist rebels are searching him out to murder him. He already faced imprisonment, and was let go. We supply him with a satellite phone (they track his communications) and have supplied him with basic survival skills. He is fearless, he trusts Jesus and he does not fight, he gives love and receives protection from God's angels. Who knows? Maybe one day he will die in this journey, but in the meantime, peacefully this man is spreading the truth of Jesus' love and salvation. This is just one example of what it is like for Christians all over the world. If you watch the movie in the theatres now, "The End of the Spear" it deals with this very same issue.

And then I see in our very own United States of America, destruction of churches by ???? Who are these people really?

And one spin on this has been "Oh, they must have been Muslims!"
Well, how exactly have some of us come to that conclusion? I will tell you how....by social engineering, that's how:

9-11 happened in 2001. Word on the TV, news, broadcasted all over the world was Usama bin Laden and his radical Islamic thugs AKA Al-Q'aida perpetrated these acts. Now, I have stated on this board, over and over, that I am not fully convinced that Al Q'aida is solely responsible for this...(even ICB agreed with me at one point on this).
Why? Because I'd like to know why UBL and the gang of murders have not been found. Why are they always "getting away at the last minute?" And then I have in my possession books like: "See No Evil" by Robert Baer (the movie Syriana was based on this book) written by a top CIA operative who "paints a chilling picture of how terrorism works on the inside and provides startling evidence of how Washington politics sabotaged the CIA's efforts to root out the world's deadliest terrorists, allowing for the rise of Osama bin Laden and Al Qaeda and the continued entrenchment of Saddam Hussein in Iraq." And this man is no slouch either. He received the Career Intelligence Medal in 1998 and was case officer in the Directorate of Operations for the CIA from 1976 to 1997.

I also have a book written by Melissa Boyle Mahle "Denial and Deception: An Insider's View of the CIA from Iran-Contra to 9-11." In this book she basically outlays how the CIA messed up in several areas, namely the Middle East. She also was a CIA operative in the Middle East. There are many others of such books outlaying the same scenario....It's like the CIA has been given orders to "look like they are attempting to catch these "radical Islamists" and prevent their actions...but really, are these merely just "mistakes?" If so, how many mistakes is one Intelligence Agency allowed to make? I posted a thread in the Iraq forum recently about this very same issue, only in regards to Iraq. Now, how many folks here responded to that post? Zero, a big fat cipher. Instead people here and in the world would like to pit liberal against conservative, democrat against Republican, black vs white, homosexuals vs heterosexuals...the list is endless. Jesus said, a house divided against itself will not stand. And that is exactly what is happening to the entire human race right now. We fight against each other exactly like in this thread and don't even take the time to actually see what is going on.

So, an event touted as the event that has changed the world, there is no turning back (in particular in relation to civil liberties and privacy) happened on 9-11-2001.

And like Pavlov's dog...trauma, tragedy happens, we watch the destruction of those buildings for weeks, months, and years....
and we are told it is by radical Islamists.

Now, fast forward to this thread...
What happened in many people's minds?
This must have been perpetrated by Muslims...Oklahoma City (the precursor event), Muslims....the serial rifle killers in NJ and the east...Muslims...

Again, every murderous and dangerous act has been keenly pointed to "Muslims."
We have been trained by social engineering to "know who our enemy is." It's been that way for decades. First, those "savage" (sic) Indians, the Mexicans, the French, women, Blacks, Chinese, Japanese, Vietnamese, Soviets....
I mean come on here!! This is what I mean by PROPOGANDA!!

And the perpetrators "du jour" in this act against these churches....must be Muslims.

Well, I gave a bigger list of folks persecuting Christians earlier, maybe I didn't include drunken or rowdy college students...but to remind folks...I listed in a short list, there are more and different nations for various reasons, but Christians killed by "the Communist Chinese, the Hindu Indians, the satanists" and others show up in my newletters and emails.

And I don't mean to whine in any way, "Oh, us poor Christians." No way!!! Time and experience has proven over and over again, that the Church of Jesus Christ grows in times of persecution. We, lazy, name it claim it, "God bless America touting," "God give me a house," "God give me some money" "God give me give me give me give me" Christians haven't really experienced quite the persecution that Christians endure in other nations....is that because we are a Christian nation? Or is that because we are fat and lazy here and persecution doesn't abound like it does in other nations?

And yet, in Alabama churches burn. Why exactly?

Old Post 03-16-2006 12:31 AM
Find more posts by nikiTa Add nikiTa to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore nikiTa REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Diamond Member
Inner City Blues
What's Going On

Local time: 07:09 PM

post #32  quote:

I'm sure when the trial comes, you'll find out why the churches were burnt down.

Old Post 03-16-2006 02:02 AM
Click here to Send Inner City Blues a Private Message Find more posts by Inner City Blues Add Inner City Blues to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Inner City Blues REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

The Writer
Crackerjack

post #33  quote:

quote:
nikiTa said this in post #31 :
Euclid and ICB,

Sometimes I go from point A and straight to Z, without going thru B-Y...and I expect people to "get it."

No one has perfect vision and anyone here was welcome to speculate about the Alabama church burnings (there were NINE fires set). A twenty year old and two nineteen year olds have been arrested and will probably be released on bail. The damages they caused is surely a million or more, who will pay? Two firfighters injured while trying to save a church. who will pay for their treatment?

Facts about the three are still being uncovered and a TV station in the area reports one of the three had made a statement on the internet in January that "A time of evil will convene". Frankly I'm surprised so many are ready to accept the "College prank that got out of hand" theory. I hope the authorities grab their hard drives before they get released.

Old Post 03-16-2006 02:38 AM
Click here to Send The Writer a Private Message Visit The Writer's homepage! Find more posts by The Writer Add The Writer to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore The Writer REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Diamond Member
Inner City Blues
What's Going On

post #34  quote:

Hey, that theory is more believable than the Muslims burning down the churches as part of a worldwide attack from Islam.

Old Post 03-16-2006 04:07 AM
Click here to Send Inner City Blues a Private Message Find more posts by Inner City Blues Add Inner City Blues to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Inner City Blues REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

USA1
INReview Maven

Local time: 06:09 PM

post #35  quote:

quote:
nikiTa said this in post #31 :
Euclid and ICB,

I'll try again and go thru the B-Y here. I could write at least 100 pages on this thread, but I will try to keep it as concise as possible.

This topic deals with the churches burning last month in Alabama. Who did these acts? We really don't know yet. But various speculations flew regarding these people. Some thought KKK, some Muslim, some just rowdy college students.

The fact remains...events like these happen all the time to Christians all over the world. In the "Muslims killings Christians" thread I posted hundreds of actions perpetrated by Muslims against Christians...either by machete, imprisonment, rape, or destruction of churches. And I went onto the Voice of the Martyr's website to extract the data of Mulsims doing such things against the church. Well, I left out such acts against Christians by the Communist Chinese, the Hindu Indians, the satanists, etc. I receive emails and newletters regarding these people in persecution all the time... mostly all I can do is pray.

Well, last Sunday in church the director of our evangelical missions spoke. He mentioned one man in Nepal who is bringing the Good News of Jesus to Nepal. Many many many people are being saved. And at the same time...Maoist rebels are searching him out to murder him. He already faced imprisonment, and was let go. We supply him with a satellite phone (they track his communications) and have supplied him with basic survival skills. He is fearless, he trusts Jesus and he does not fight, he gives love and receives protection from God's angels. Who knows? Maybe one day he will die in this journey, but in the meantime, peacefully this man is spreading the truth of Jesus' love and salvation. This is just one example of what it is like for Christians all over the world. If you watch the movie in the theatres now, "The End of the Spear" it deals with this very same issue.

And then I see in our very own United States of America, destruction of churches by ???? Who are these people really?

And one spin on this has been "Oh, they must have been Muslims!"
Well, how exactly have some of us come to that conclusion? I will tell you how....by social engineering, that's how:

9-11 happened in 2001. Word on the TV, news, broadcasted all over the world was Usama bin Laden and his radical Islamic thugs AKA Al-Q'aida perpetrated these acts. Now, I have stated on this board, over and over, that I am not fully convinced that Al Q'aida is solely responsible for this...(even ICB agreed with me at one point on this).
Why? Because I'd like to know why UBL and the gang of murders have not been found. Why are they always "getting away at the last minute?" And then I have in my possession books like: "See No Evil" by Robert Baer (the movie Syriana was based on this book) written by a top CIA operative who "paints a chilling picture of how terrorism works on the inside and provides startling evidence of how Washington politics sabotaged the CIA's efforts to root out the world's deadliest terrorists, allowing for the rise of Osama bin Laden and Al Qaeda and the continued entrenchment of Saddam Hussein in Iraq." And this man is no slouch either. He received the Career Intelligence Medal in 1998 and was case officer in the Directorate of Operations for the CIA from 1976 to 1997.

I also have a book written by Melissa Boyle Mahle "Denial and Deception: An Insider's View of the CIA from Iran-Contra to 9-11." In this book she basically outlays how the CIA messed up in several areas, namely the Middle East. She also was a CIA operative in the Middle East. There are many others of such books outlaying the same scenario....It's like the CIA has been given orders to "look like they are attempting to catch these "radical Islamists" and prevent their actions...but really, are these merely just "mistakes?" If so, how many mistakes is one Intelligence Agency allowed to make? I posted a thread in the Iraq forum recently about this very same issue, only in regards to Iraq. Now, how many folks here responded to that post? Zero, a big fat cipher. Instead people here and in the world would like to pit liberal against conservative, democrat against Republican, black vs white, homosexuals vs heterosexuals...the list is endless. Jesus said, a house divided against itself will not stand. And that is exactly what is happening to the entire human race right now. We fight against each other exactly like in this thread and don't even take the time to actually see what is going on.

So, an event touted as the event that has changed the world, there is no turning back (in particular in relation to civil liberties and privacy) happened on 9-11-2001.

And like Pavlov's dog...trauma, tragedy happens, we watch the destruction of those buildings for weeks, months, and years....
and we are told it is by radical Islamists.

Now, fast forward to this thread...
What happened in many people's minds?
This must have been perpetrated by Muslims...Oklahoma City (the precursor event), Muslims....the serial rifle killers in NJ and the east...Muslims...

Again, every murderous and dangerous act has been keenly pointed to "Muslims."
We have been trained by social engineering to "know who our enemy is." It's been that way for decades. First, those "savage" (sic) Indians, the Mexicans, the French, women, Blacks, Chinese, Japanese, Vietnamese, Soviets....
I mean come on here!! This is what I mean by PROPOGANDA!!

And the perpetrators "du jour" in this act against these churches....must be Muslims.

Well, I gave a bigger list of folks persecuting Christians earlier, maybe I didn't include drunken or rowdy college students...but to remind folks...I listed in a short list, there are more and different nations for various reasons, but Christians killed by "the Communist Chinese, the Hindu Indians, the satanists" and others show up in my newletters and emails.

And I don't mean to whine in any way, "Oh, us poor Christians." No way!!! Time and experience has proven over and over again, that the Church of Jesus Christ grows in times of persecution. We, lazy, name it claim it, "God bless America touting," "God give me a house," "God give me some money" "God give me give me give me give me" Christians haven't really experienced quite the persecution that Christians endure in other nations....is that because we are a Christian nation? Or is that because we are fat and lazy here and persecution doesn't abound like it does in other nations?

When I first heard of this, I never once thought it was muslims. As the news came out about the churches being of white and black congregation, I knew it wasn't race related so, that left one possiblility. Kids running amuck.

Old Post 03-16-2006 02:09 PM
Click here to Send USA1 a Private Message Find more posts by USA1 Add USA1 to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore USA1 REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

EUCLID
Mastermind

post #36  quote:

Thanks nikiTa for your B to Y explanation. There has been no widespread speculation that Muslims were behind the church burnings. "The Writer" was the only one who speculated along those lines.

You suggested that we not swallow what the media tells us. I certainly concur with that. In fact, I claim to be the world's most skeptical person when it comes to TV news and most newspaper news. I watch TV news, not for learning what the news is, but for learning what bias they will inject into it. I also watch it to see what they leave out.

In the case of the church burnings, I was particularly curious about how the media would react when the cause was discovered, depending on what that cause was. I am still curious about how the media seems to have so easily lost interest in what was a rather large story.

I am convinced that the burnings were not the work of Muslims, or racists, but I am not convinced that we have been told the whole story about motivations of the perpetrators.

Old Post 03-16-2006 06:16 PM
Click here to Send EUCLID a Private Message Find more posts by EUCLID Add EUCLID to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore EUCLID REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Diamond Member
Inner City Blues
What's Going On

post #37  quote:

-

Old Post 03-16-2006 06:36 PM

Diamond Member
Inner City Blues
What's Going On

post #38  quote:

How can you know the motivation of the suspects if you've just arrested them? The only reason they caught them was because of forensics, so anything about the suspects is unknown. I think making the story bigger is injecting spin into it; I think trying to find out the motives without actually seeing the court case or interviewing them is injecting spin. As I've said, if you want to point out problems with the coverage or your perceived problems with the results, then point to the police because they're the ones that said it was a prank, not the news media.

The church burnings obviously weren't bigger because it was too localized, thus to the investigators and they knew they weren't dealing with a larger conspiracy from a hate group or religious group.

Nonetheless, this story was used by some and silently accepted by others in their slagging of Islam.

Old Post 03-16-2006 06:41 PM

EUCLID
Mastermind

post #39  quote:

quote:
Inner City Blues said this in post #38 :

Nonetheless, this story was used by some and silently accepted by others in their slagging of Islam.

So are you saying that people are committing Islamophobia if they don't verbally denounce it?

Old Post 03-16-2006 08:48 PM
Click here to Send EUCLID a Private Message Find more posts by EUCLID Add EUCLID to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore EUCLID REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Diamond Member
Inner City Blues
What's Going On

post #40  quote:

quote:
EUCLID said this in post #39 :

So are you saying that people are committing Islamophobia if they don't verbally denounce it?

No, but usually when people are piling on the propaganda in a thread, I think one should at least point out the blatant lies propagated by people, especially when you are wholesale participant of such a conversation. And of course there's the piling of inflammatory comments equating Muslims to being a bunch of animals, yeah, it's implicit approval. Of course the person could just be writing their own crap ignoring anything else written because they just want to communicate their hate for Muslims.

Old Post 03-16-2006 09:51 PM

EUCLID
Mastermind

post #41  quote:

Well if you see the lies and the propaganda, go ahead and point it out. Some people may not see the lies. You are stereotyping those people by concluding that they agree with the lies just because they don't speak out against them.

Old Post 03-16-2006 10:32 PM

Diamond Member
Inner City Blues
What's Going On

post #42  quote:

quote:
EUCLID said this in post #41 :
Well if you see the lies and the propaganda, go ahead and point it out. Some people may not see the lies. You are stereotyping those people by concluding that they agree with the lies just because they don't speak out against them.

Yet that's what people do with Muslims in all these threads, stereotype them and complain about the moderates not doing anything.

Old Post 03-16-2006 10:37 PM
Time: 12:09 AM Post New Thread   
Pages (2): « 1 [2]    Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > Politics & Government > Law > 3 College Students Arrested in Alabama Church Burnings
Search this Thread:
Forum Rules: