Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum

register chat members links refer search home
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > Arts & Entertainment > Books > Which book are you currently reading?
Search this Thread:
Pages (12): « 1 [2] 34 » Last »   Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
Diamond Member
Lawless
All About Brad!

Local time: 05:06 AM

post #31  quote:

I'm not onto a Dragonlance trilogy... The LEGENDS Trilogy:

Time of the Twins
War of the Twins
Test of the Twins

I'm currently reading War of the Twins, and it's really good.

Old Post 03-27-2004 05:45 AM
Click here to Send Lawless a Private Message View Lawless's Journal Visit Lawless's homepage! Find more posts by Lawless Add Lawless to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Lawless REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Spaliznad
yup

Local time: 07:06 AM

post #32  quote:

Yes, The Divinci Code is a very engaging book. I haven't read any other book from Dan Brown, but from what I can tell, he has talent. Right now I am currently reading Steven King's The Waste Lands, which is part of the Dark Tower series.

Old Post 04-03-2004 07:11 PM
Click here to Send Spaliznad a Private Message View Spaliznad's Journal Find more posts by Spaliznad Add Spaliznad to your buddy list Send an AIM message to Spaliznad Send a Yahoo message to Spaliznad Click Here to Ignore Spaliznad REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

JPLalltheway29
Mastermind

post #33  quote:

Has anyone read any Nicholas Sparks books??

Old Post 04-07-2004 11:26 AM
Click here to Send JPLalltheway29 a Private Message Find more posts by JPLalltheway29 Add JPLalltheway29 to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore JPLalltheway29 REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Diamond Member
Lawless
All About Brad!

post #34  quote:

I'm now reading, Brothers of Arms. The sequel to The Soulforge.

Old Post 04-07-2004 03:22 PM
Click here to Send Lawless a Private Message View Lawless's Journal Visit Lawless's homepage! Find more posts by Lawless Add Lawless to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Lawless REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Heatherhobbit
INReview Maven

Local time: 08:06 AM

post #35  quote:

I am reading Against All Enemies, by Richard Clarke, Bush's former counterterrorism advisor. It's pretty revealing, and I recommend it to anyone who is interested in current events, specifically 9/11.

Old Post 04-10-2004 06:17 PM
Click here to Send Heatherhobbit a Private Message Find more posts by Heatherhobbit Add Heatherhobbit to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Heatherhobbit REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Diamond Member
Lawless
All About Brad!

post #36  quote:

I just finished reading "Glorious Appearing" this morning. It was the 12th book in the Left Behind series.

Old Post 04-10-2004 06:57 PM

MistyRainWater6
Definitively Illumined

post #37  quote:

I'm currently reading "Glorious Appearing" It's very good just as I knew it would be

Old Post 04-10-2004 10:18 PM
Click here to Send MistyRainWater6 a Private Message Find more posts by MistyRainWater6 Add MistyRainWater6 to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore MistyRainWater6 REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

twisted_wizard
Mastermind

post #38  quote:

I'm currently reading, The singing sword by John Lykes. It's a great book. Very detailed and slow-going. Anyone ever read that?

Old Post 04-13-2004 12:41 AM
Click here to Send twisted_wizard a Private Message Find more posts by twisted_wizard Add twisted_wizard to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore twisted_wizard REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Diamond Member
Lawless
All About Brad!

post #39  quote:

TW - never read that, but the title sounds familiar. What's it about?

Old Post 04-13-2004 12:43 AM

Chestnutter
Enthusiast

Local time: 01:06 PM

post #40  quote:

I'm reading "Assassin's Apprentice" by Robin Hobb. I love it, but it's a bit strange!

Old Post 04-14-2004 11:58 AM
Click here to Send Chestnutter a Private Message Find more posts by Chestnutter Add Chestnutter to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Chestnutter REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Diamond Member
Lawless
All About Brad!

post #41  quote:

I am now reading, "Dalamar the Dark" It's another story in the Dragonlance chronicles.

After that, I think that I'm going to read, "The Punisher" which is a movie right now.

Old Post 04-14-2004 02:53 PM

MistyRainWater6
Definitively Illumined

post #42  quote:

I am about done with "Though None Go With Me" by Jerry Jenkins (author of the left behind series... ) This book is very well written, as is all of Jerry's books!

Old Post 04-14-2004 06:52 PM
Click here to Send MistyRainWater6 a Private Message Find more posts by MistyRainWater6 Add MistyRainWater6 to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore MistyRainWater6 REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
peregr!n
Mutsumi Otohime

post #43  quote:

Im reading...well....WAS reading the Silmarillion, until the faries came and stole it again! Just when i had bought a new copy!!!!!! So I am re reading Return of the King!

Old Post 04-14-2004 11:12 PM
Click here to Send peregr!n a Private Message Find more posts by peregr!n Add peregr!n to your buddy list Send an AIM message to peregr!n peregr!n's MSN ID is warrior_hobbit Click Here to Ignore peregr!n REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

matrix_fan_07
Veteran

Local time: 06:06 AM

post #44  quote:

i'm reading The Hobbit....
was reading Around the World in 80 days, but got bored...

Old Post 04-20-2004 11:58 PM
Click here to Send matrix_fan_07 a Private Message Find more posts by matrix_fan_07 Add matrix_fan_07 to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore matrix_fan_07 REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

schmiggens
Outrageous

Local time: 09:06 PM

post #45  quote:

I am reading "Memoirs of a Geisha" by Arthur Golden. It is really, really good.

Old Post 04-21-2004 03:29 AM
Click here to Send schmiggens a Private Message Visit schmiggens's homepage! Find more posts by schmiggens Add schmiggens to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore schmiggens REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

matrix_fan_07
Veteran

Local time: 06:06 AM

post #46  quote:

thats cool...i'm not big on reading...but for school, i have to!

Old Post 04-21-2004 09:11 PM
Click here to Send matrix_fan_07 a Private Message Find more posts by matrix_fan_07 Add matrix_fan_07 to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore matrix_fan_07 REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
peregr!n
Mutsumi Otohime

post #47  quote:

Im reading
From my hands to yours - Monty Roberts.

Old Post 04-21-2004 09:13 PM
Click here to Send peregr!n a Private Message Find more posts by peregr!n Add peregr!n to your buddy list Send an AIM message to peregr!n peregr!n's MSN ID is warrior_hobbit Click Here to Ignore peregr!n REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Diamond Member
Lawless
All About Brad!

post #48  quote:

I'm shocked with myself... I'm actually NOT reading a book at this time. That's scary.

Old Post 04-21-2004 09:43 PM

Gold Member
peregr!n
Mutsumi Otohime

post #49  quote:

Nooooo! You must not fall into the void of no books! Quick! Read something! *gives KJ a book*

Old Post 04-21-2004 09:45 PM

Diamond Member
Lawless
All About Brad!

post #50  quote:

Whewie... thanks pip!!! Actually, I have 4 books at home, waiting to be read.
But you know I was so busy last week, right up to my wedding, and now, I'm recouperating

Old Post 04-21-2004 09:48 PM

Gold Member
peregr!n
Mutsumi Otohime

post #51  quote:

When i came on InReview, on the 17th (to see the birthday banner and to reach 2000 posts) i thought of you!!!

Old Post 04-21-2004 09:51 PM

Diamond Member
Lawless
All About Brad!

post #52  quote:

Awe, thanks Pip!!

I just read, It's In Her Kiss, this weekend.

Old Post 04-26-2004 07:06 PM

twisted_wizard
Mastermind

post #53  quote:

Alas, Babylon for school.

Old Post 04-26-2004 11:15 PM
Click here to Send twisted_wizard a Private Message Find more posts by twisted_wizard Add twisted_wizard to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore twisted_wizard REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

MistyRainWater6
Definitively Illumined

post #54  quote:

Right now I'm reading Chinese Cinderella...So far it's excellent

Old Post 04-27-2004 03:46 AM

Diamond Member
Lawless
All About Brad!

post #55  quote:

I'm starting, "Riverwind: The Plainsman" It's part of the preludes volumes of Dragonlance.

Old Post 04-27-2004 03:50 AM

Gold Member
peregr!n
Mutsumi Otohime

post #56  quote:

I would be reading the Silmarillion...if i could find it!!!! Thats the second copy i've lost!!!

Old Post 05-01-2004 10:20 PM

Gold Member
peregr!n
Mutsumi Otohime

post #57  quote:

I would be reading the Silmarillion, if i could find it!!! Thats the second copy I've lost!

Old Post 05-01-2004 10:21 PM

Gold Member
peregr!n
Mutsumi Otohime

post #58  quote:

I would be reading the Silmarillion, if i could find it!!! Thats the second copy I've lost!

Old Post 05-01-2004 10:23 PM

Diamond Member
Lawless
All About Brad!

post #59  quote:

A book called, Splinters of the Soul.

Old Post 05-01-2004 10:33 PM

Staff
Marc Flemming
Renovator

post #60  quote:

How to Pay Zero Taxes
^ legally

Old Post 05-01-2004 10:36 PM
Click here to Send Marc Flemming a Private Message View Marc Flemming's Journal Visit Marc Flemming's homepage! Find more posts by Marc Flemming Add Marc Flemming to your buddy list Reply w/Quote
Time: 01:06 PM Post New Thread   
Pages (12): « 1 [2] 34 » Last »   Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > Arts & Entertainment > Books > Which book are you currently reading?
Search this Thread:
Forum Rules: