Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum

register chat members links refer search home
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > Medicine, Science & Technology > Earth & Life Sciences > Animal Planet > Gaboman's babies
Search this Thread:
Pages (8): « First « 23 [4] 56 » Last »   Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
Gold Member
Whidden
KANSAS LAW DOG

Local time: 07:47 PM

post #91  quote:

I really enjoyed looking at all the pictures. The black kitty and puppy together is adorable. Our family used to have a white simoid (?spelling) when I was little. His name was Eli. What kind of dog is Kii? Sorry, this is Sandy June. My computer won't boot up and David is taking a nap. I feel ruggedly hansome for some reason.

Old Post 05-30-2004 10:10 PM
Click here to Send Whidden a Private Message View Whidden's Journal Find more posts by Whidden Add Whidden to your buddy list Send an AIM message to Whidden Whidden's MSN ID is whidden1@cox.net Click Here to Ignore Whidden REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
gaboman
What Would Jack Do?

Local time: 09:47 AM

post #92  quote:

Hi Sandy June, you don't look ruggedly handsome to me, but that may just be because of Dave's current avatar I'm glad you enjoy seeing our dogs, like I loved seeing yours

Kii is a Samoyed too. My wife named him Kii after her first Samoyed, whose name was Akita. I don't remember why she called him that

Old Post 05-31-2004 04:05 AM
Click here to Send gaboman a Private Message Find more posts by gaboman Add gaboman to your buddy list Reply w/Quote

chodder
INRH4xx0r^

Local time: 08:47 PM

post #93  quote:

Dogs are awesome

This may have been asked already but how many do you have?

Old Post 06-10-2004 03:37 AM
Click here to Send chodder a Private Message Visit chodder's homepage! Find more posts by chodder Add chodder to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore chodder REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
gaboman
What Would Jack Do?

post #94  quote:

Got 7 at the moment. Mika, Kuri, Kii, C-Bo, Xiao Hu, Teru, and Jiro.

Old Post 06-10-2004 04:55 AM
Click here to Send gaboman a Private Message Find more posts by gaboman Add gaboman to your buddy list Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Whidden
KANSAS LAW DOG

post #95  quote:

C-Bo is the best! You ever get unemployed and can't feed your animals, I will take C-Bo off yours hands till you get back on your feet.

Old Post 06-10-2004 11:38 PM
Click here to Send Whidden a Private Message View Whidden's Journal Find more posts by Whidden Add Whidden to your buddy list Send an AIM message to Whidden Whidden's MSN ID is whidden1@cox.net Click Here to Ignore Whidden REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

chodder
INRH4xx0r^

Local time: 08:47 PM

post #96  quote:

But lets all hope that it doesn't happen!

Old Post 06-11-2004 02:30 AM
Click here to Send chodder a Private Message Visit chodder's homepage! Find more posts by chodder Add chodder to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore chodder REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
gaboman
What Would Jack Do?

post #97  quote:

This is our new dog, Hanako:

Which makes 7 total again (since XiaoHu died a few months back...). She's a very friendly dog, and quite smart. She has managed to teach a few of the other dogs how to sneak into the lounge room when we're not home

The pic above was taken when we first found her... we took her to get shaved and checked out by the vet. I'll take a pic of what she looks like now soon. But she's a lovely dog.

Old Post 10-01-2004 06:55 AM

schmiggens
Outrageous

post #98  quote:

I assume that it was a stray? Are all your dogs strays?

Old Post 10-01-2004 06:57 AM
Click here to Send schmiggens a Private Message Visit schmiggens's homepage! Find more posts by schmiggens Add schmiggens to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore schmiggens REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
gaboman
What Would Jack Do?

post #99  quote:

And here's a new pic of C-Bo & Kii

Old Post 10-01-2004 06:58 AM

Staff
gaboman
What Would Jack Do?

post #100  quote:

Sorry, schmiggens, didn't see that. Yeah, she was a stray. And most of our dogs are. With the exception of Kii, Mika and Jiro, that is. Jiro wasn't wanted by his owners though, so they gave him to us. Mika was an accident a pet store owner friend of Yoyo's had, and Kii was given to Yoyo as a gift for some or another reason...

Old Post 10-04-2004 07:05 AM

Staff
gaboman
What Would Jack Do?

post #101  quote:

New pics

Kii:

Hanako:

Mika:

Old Post 11-29-2004 03:03 AM

Staff
gaboman
What Would Jack Do?

post #102  quote:

This is our new doggy, Princess. I don't know why I wanted to call her Princess, but I was just walking her last night and though "damn... that name's suitable"

We also have a nick name for her, da-bo.

Attachment:
princess.jpg (86.2197 kb, 287 views)

Old Post 02-02-2005 01:31 AM

fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

Local time: 05:47 PM

post #103  quote:

Princess is a very nice looking dog.

Old Post 02-02-2005 01:33 AM
View fuscia's Journal Find more posts by fuscia Add fuscia to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore fuscia REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
gaboman
What Would Jack Do?

post #104  quote:

and by the way, she's enormous

Attachment:
pict0013.jpg (82.4961 kb, 278 views)

Old Post 02-02-2005 01:34 AM

Gold Member
Whidden
KANSAS LAW DOG

post #105  quote:

Cool beans.

Old Post 02-02-2005 11:12 PM

Staff
gaboman
What Would Jack Do?

post #106  quote:

I want to try and do a trick where I open her mouth and stick my head into it....

I'm sure it's big enough

Old Post 02-03-2005 01:33 AM

Gold Member
Whidden
KANSAS LAW DOG

post #107  quote:

quote:
gaboman said this in post #106 :
I want to try and do a trick where I open her mouth and stick my head into it....

I'm sure it's big enough

Attention everyone , this could very well be Gaboman's final post at Inreview.

Old Post 02-03-2005 01:40 AM

fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

post #108  quote:

Yoyo should video tape it just in case. At least he could end up on Funniest Home Videos. Yoyo could win some cash for the video.

Old Post 02-03-2005 01:42 AM
View fuscia's Journal Find more posts by fuscia Add fuscia to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore fuscia REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

schmiggens
Outrageous

post #109  quote:

I can't believe you've got ANOTHER dog.

Your Princess would make a good girlfriend for my Captain.

I can fit my head in my dogs mouth. He has a big mouth he can fit three tennis balls in his mouth and can pick up a soccer ball and run around with it. Looks funny.

Old Post 02-03-2005 02:34 AM
Click here to Send schmiggens a Private Message Visit schmiggens's homepage! Find more posts by schmiggens Add schmiggens to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore schmiggens REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
gaboman
What Would Jack Do?

post #110  quote:

You tried shoving 3 tennis balls in?

Old Post 02-03-2005 02:55 AM

schmiggens
Outrageous

post #111  quote:

Not shoving them in, he picks them up himself.

Usually he only has two, one behind the other, but if you put three (or more!) balls in front of him and try to steal them, he'll try and cram them all into his mouth so you can't take them. He gets one at the back and two either on top of eachother or next to eachother at the front.

Old Post 02-03-2005 03:30 AM

adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

Local time: 06:47 PM

post #112  quote:

Yo, is that new dog a German Shepherd?

And Kii is my favorite. Cute dog.

M.

Old Post 02-03-2005 03:51 AM
Click here to Send adityamahesh a Private Message Find more posts by adityamahesh Add adityamahesh to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore adityamahesh REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #113  quote:

It looks like it.

My buddy just got one, a puppy, and it's freakin' huge. Those dogs are beasts.

-HECK!

Old Post 02-03-2005 04:24 AM
Click here to Send HECK! a Private Message View HECK!'s Journal Find more posts by HECK! Add HECK! to your buddy list Send an AIM message to HECK! Reply w/Quote

Staff
gaboman
What Would Jack Do?

post #114  quote:

New dog is a German Shepherd, but may be half-bred. Her rear end is a little off, but it may be just the way she is. She is huge though. Our second biggest dog now is Mika, and we always thought she was huge... Princess is just gigantic.

Kii's cute M, he really is. And such a well behaved dog, when he's not fighting with others. He's ****-eyed, it's really cute. I want to get him a pair of glasses for it, but I don't think they make dog glasses.

Old Post 02-03-2005 06:22 AM

Staff
gaboman
What Would Jack Do?

post #115  quote:

Okay, well, worked out why DaBo/Princess, the German Shepherd, was dumped. She's got some kind of STD... so, well, it's gonna cost us a fortune to make her better. The poor baby But she'll be okay in a month, hopefully

The only problem is that it's apparently highly contageous..........so....... um....

Uh oh.

Old Post 03-25-2005 06:29 AM

Gold Member
Whidden
KANSAS LAW DOG

post #116  quote:

Bummer.

Old Post 03-26-2005 01:30 AM

fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

post #117  quote:

Dogs can have stds? I never knew that. I hope she gets well, and that the rest stay clean.

Old Post 03-26-2005 02:55 AM

Staff
gaboman
What Would Jack Do?

post #118  quote:

Okay, she's perfectly fine now. The medicine she took (an injection once a week) wasn't too good for her liver though, so we had to feed her medicine, and she was slow and... well, not hungry for about 3 weeks. Poor baby.

But she's perfectly fine now.

Old Post 04-19-2005 08:43 AM

Gold Member
Whidden
KANSAS LAW DOG

post #119  quote:

Hey that's good news.

Winston got sick this week, had 105 fever. Some kind of tick borne illness, they said it was lyme desease, but they did no test.

Gave us antibiotics and that cured it, he is back to normal.

That sucks, having a sick dog.

Old Post 04-20-2005 12:37 AM

Staff
gaboman
What Would Jack Do?

post #120  quote:

Good stuff, glad Winston is okay. It does suck having a sick dog, cause you're worried out of your mind the whole time and they kind of slump around the house looking all sad, and looking at you with puppy dog eyes (literally), and you know they're thinking "why me! Why meee!"

Old Post 04-20-2005 02:45 AM
Time: 01:47 AM Post New Thread   
Pages (8): « First « 23 [4] 56 » Last »   Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > Medicine, Science & Technology > Earth & Life Sciences > Animal Planet > Gaboman's babies
Search this Thread:
Forum Rules: