Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum

register chat members links refer search home
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > Medicine, Science & Technology > Earth & Life Sciences > Animal Planet > Gaboman's babies
Search this Thread:
Pages (8): « 12 [3] 45 » Last »   Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
maxwell55
Mastermind

Local time: 03:22 AM

post #61  quote:

I, too just found this thread and cried over your loss. I am so sorry to hear about it! I commend you for bringing her/him to the vet daily for the treatment he/she needed. I would have done the same!
My dog is ill and my greatest fear is death so I guess you can say I am a wreck. People ask me all the time "Why don't you put your dog to sleep if he's costing this much", but to us, that is not an option. As KJ said in an earlier post, they are your loyal companion for years. You would do anything for them!
It is nice to know there are others out there who think their animals rule the roost and we are not the only crazy ones!

All of your puppies and kitties are adorable! How many "children" do you have now?

Old Post 02-28-2004 09:15 PM
Click here to Send maxwell55 a Private Message Find more posts by maxwell55 Add maxwell55 to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore maxwell55 REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
gaboman
What Would Jack Do?

Local time: 04:22 PM

post #62  quote:

Sorry guys, just saw your messages here now... got more bad news... but first: C-Bo we came up with as a homage to Cocoa... I guess it really means Cocoa-bo. My wife really thinks Cocoa's spirit is in C-bo, so, well, I let her have that... They are quite similar, but I think it's just because they both have dalmation blood.

I know how you feel maxwell. Our old golden retriever was sick for quite a while, and people told us to put him down... but we didn't want to (or couldn't), we just tried to make his life comfortable for the rest of his days. And they were. He died while he was asleep one night, beside our bed. This was... well, almost a year and a half ago.

We had 7 doggies now, and only 1 kitty. (and 2 frogs, but I don't like them)

Which brings me to the bad news: our cat Nini died yesterday. My wife is really upset... I'm... okay, but I know I'm sad... for some reason it's just not coming up... It'll probably hit me later or something...

Old Post 03-17-2004 01:20 AM
Click here to Send gaboman a Private Message Find more posts by gaboman Add gaboman to your buddy list Reply w/Quote

fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

Local time: 12:22 AM

post #63  quote:

Grant, I sent you a pm, but I really am sorry about you losing your nini cat.

Old Post 03-17-2004 02:04 AM
View fuscia's Journal Find more posts by fuscia Add fuscia to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore fuscia REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
gaboman
What Would Jack Do?

post #64  quote:

Just thought I'd put this in here... it's in another obsure thread, and therefore no one can see how cute my babies are...

Old Post 05-10-2004 11:15 AM
Click here to Send gaboman a Private Message Find more posts by gaboman Add gaboman to your buddy list Reply w/Quote

schmiggens
Outrageous

post #65  quote:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. They are all so cute. How much do you have to spend a week on dog food Grant?

Old Post 05-11-2004 03:41 AM
Click here to Send schmiggens a Private Message Visit schmiggens's homepage! Find more posts by schmiggens Add schmiggens to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore schmiggens REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

post #66  quote:

Grant those are some big puppies! You look like you have half of a sled team there. I LOVE huskies and dogs like that.

Old Post 05-11-2004 04:12 AM
View fuscia's Journal Find more posts by fuscia Add fuscia to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore fuscia REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
gaboman
What Would Jack Do?

post #67  quote:

We do! 4 working dogs... i'm sure they can pull a light sled between them

Umm... dog food... every week... about...17 US bucks i guess... 23 Australian (just guessing)

Old Post 05-11-2004 07:44 AM

fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

post #68  quote:

Who is the one to the left of C-bo? So cute!

Old Post 05-12-2004 04:55 AM

Staff
gaboman
What Would Jack Do?

post #69  quote:

left of C-bo? The pic of her is on the last page, and no one's to the left of her

If you mean in the pic on this page, that dalmation is Cocoa. To her left, you will find the annoying husky Jiro (which means second son in Japanese, but unfortunately also sounds like "chicken meat" in Chinese... I call him chicken meat). I say he's annoying because everywhere I go, there he is. If I walk straight, then need to turn around, I have to turn on the spot, side step, and check my path to make sure he's not right behind me - which he usually is.

Such a funny dog though.

PS. he has nerve damage in his back legs, so when he walks he kind of wobbles... funny stuff

Old Post 05-12-2004 10:20 AM

fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

post #70  quote:

Sorry Grant, I thought it was a new pic, so I did not know it was Cocoa. Jiro is too cute.

Old Post 05-12-2004 05:56 PM

Staff
gaboman
What Would Jack Do?

post #71  quote:

He is, and he has a very sweet personality

Though he always tries to clean his sisters' ears

Old Post 05-14-2004 03:36 AM

chodder
INRH4xx0r^

Local time: 03:22 AM

post #72  quote:

The one all the way to the right looks like it is being poked in the eye by a piece of cabinet You might wanna fix that so no one looses an eye

Old Post 05-14-2004 03:38 AM
Click here to Send chodder a Private Message Visit chodder's homepage! Find more posts by chodder Add chodder to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore chodder REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
gaboman
What Would Jack Do?

post #73  quote:

That's alright Chod, I dun live there any more but i'll pass that along to the owner of the house.

Old Post 05-24-2004 10:39 AM

Staff
gaboman
What Would Jack Do?

post #74  quote:

Don't know if I uploaded these pics of Xiao Hu earlier.

Attachment:
xiao hu 2.jpg (56.7676 kb, 295 views)

Old Post 05-24-2004 10:43 AM

Staff
gaboman
What Would Jack Do?

post #75  quote:

The newspaper's probably there because he was reading it. Or some puppy peed, I don't know for sure which one.

Attachment:
xiaohu1.jpg (32.6787 kb, 293 views)

Old Post 05-24-2004 10:49 AM

Staff
gaboman
What Would Jack Do?

post #76  quote:

This is a new pic of C-Bo

Attachment:
pict0016.jpg (32.4023 kb, 303 views)

Old Post 05-24-2004 04:09 PM

Staff
gaboman
What Would Jack Do?

post #77  quote:

This is Mika and Kitty together on the bed (this is what happens when you leave a dog and a cat alone together for too long...)

Attachment:
pict0004.jpg (36.5371 kb, 305 views)

Old Post 05-24-2004 04:12 PM

Diamond Member
Lawless
All About Brad!

post #78  quote:

Sooooo cute!! Grant, you have the cutest animals.

Old Post 05-24-2004 04:14 PM
Click here to Send Lawless a Private Message View Lawless's Journal Visit Lawless's homepage! Find more posts by Lawless Add Lawless to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Lawless REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
gaboman
What Would Jack Do?

post #79  quote:

This is the best pic I can get of the mice

PS. Thanks Kris, I know, but don't tell them that - they'll get big heads.

Attachment:
pict0008.jpg (24.5186 kb, 302 views)

Old Post 05-24-2004 04:15 PM

Staff
gaboman
What Would Jack Do?

post #80  quote:

This is Teru

Attachment:
pict0017.jpg (29.9639 kb, 301 views)

Old Post 05-24-2004 04:18 PM

Staff
gaboman
What Would Jack Do?

post #81  quote:

behold Jiro, in all his dopeyness

Attachment:
pict0009.jpg (34.9600 kb, 305 views)

Old Post 05-24-2004 04:22 PM

Staff
gaboman
What Would Jack Do?

post #82  quote:

This is Kii, the evil one

Attachment:
pict0010.jpg (35.5840 kb, 305 views)

Old Post 05-24-2004 04:26 PM

Staff
gaboman
What Would Jack Do?

post #83  quote:

This is Kuri

Attachment:
dsc00072.jpg (59.2861 kb, 307 views)

Old Post 05-24-2004 04:30 PM

fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

post #84  quote:

C-bo looks like a tiny model. So adorable.

What no frog pics?

Old Post 05-24-2004 05:52 PM

Gold Member
Whidden
KANSAS LAW DOG

Local time: 02:22 AM

post #85  quote:

c-Bo is AWESOME!!! Cute dog!!

Old Post 05-24-2004 11:55 PM
Click here to Send Whidden a Private Message View Whidden's Journal Find more posts by Whidden Add Whidden to your buddy list Send an AIM message to Whidden Whidden's MSN ID is whidden1@cox.net Click Here to Ignore Whidden REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
gaboman
What Would Jack Do?

post #86  quote:

Hehehe I'm ain't goin' no where near no darn frogs...

PS. Don't say nice things about C-Bo - she's already too cocky!

Old Post 05-25-2004 03:06 AM

fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

post #87  quote:

She is cute, but Jiro is my favorite.

Old Post 05-25-2004 04:24 AM

Staff
gaboman
What Would Jack Do?

post #88  quote:

I should try and give you a video of Jiro walking. He has some nerve damage in his rear legs, and his rear end wobbles when he walks. It's so cute...

I'm not allowed to have a favorite, unfortunately. But Jiro is so so so cute.

Old Post 05-25-2004 06:22 AM

schmiggens
Outrageous

post #89  quote:

I like Tero & Jiro. (Jiro is my b/f middle name and he IS a 2nd son - you're always full of knowledge aren't you Grant?) And I love Xiao Hu. What the hell, I love them all!!!!!!

Why is Kii evil?

Old Post 05-25-2004 10:18 AM
Click here to Send schmiggens a Private Message Visit schmiggens's homepage! Find more posts by schmiggens Add schmiggens to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore schmiggens REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
gaboman
What Would Jack Do?

post #90  quote:

hehehe your boyfriend never told you what his middle name meant? Tsk tsk tsk

Kii is evil... well, if he ever gets the chance he tries to fight with Teru or Xiao Hu. He sometimes fights with Jiro and Kuri too, but only if they bug him.

He's actually a very good dog, very obedient, and knows what to do in most situations. But he's just very insecure (I think) so he feels he has to prove his strength to us by attacking other dogs. I'm not too sure. Maybe he's just nuts.

I hope I can get a good pic of Mika's face sometime, she has the most adorable face and cute eyes. Easy to love. But it's hard to get a good pic - since she's black.

PS. I'll find some pictures of the hole Teru put in my hand, and the scar that I've been left with see how cute he'll seem then! hehehe

Old Post 05-26-2004 03:34 AM
Time: 08:22 AM Post New Thread   
Pages (8): « 12 [3] 45 » Last »   Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > Medicine, Science & Technology > Earth & Life Sciences > Animal Planet > Gaboman's babies
Search this Thread:
Forum Rules: