Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum

register chat members links refer search home
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > Medicine, Science & Technology > Earth & Life Sciences > Animal Planet > Gaboman's babies
Search this Thread:
Pages (8): « 1 [2] 34 » Last »   Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
Rainie
Rookie

Local time: 07:00 PM

Unhappy Cocoa post #31  quote:

quote:
Originally posted by gaboman
Cocoa (my dalmation baby) died last night, around 9:40

She went into a coma early in the afternoon, but was still a little responsive. My wife insisted we take her home from the vet. We spent the whole evening patting her and telling her we loved her until she passed away.

I don't know how she did it but she looked at both of us before she died.

My sincerest sympathy for the loss of your beloved Cocoa.
I have been reading about her and when I got to where she had passed,the tears started to just flow down my face.
My girl baby,Roxi,has been sleeping on my lap this whole time and raised her head to lick my tears away. I love my babies more then anything. I swear,when the sad horrible day comes that they leave me,I may end up with a nervous breakdown.

Old Post 10-29-2003 04:34 PM
Click here to Send Rainie a Private Message Find more posts by Rainie Add Rainie to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Rainie REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

schmiggens
Outrageous

Local time: 09:00 AM

post #32  quote:

This is a picture of my two babies, Cory is a 14 year old female golden retreiver and lee is a three year old male german shepherd. Unfortunately, we had to have Cory put down about six months ago, she got severe arthitis in her hips and could not get up or walk around at all, it was the saddest thing ever and now Lee gets so lonely. We are thinking about getting a puppy.

gaboman, sorry to hear about your loss, it is so hard, it is honestly like losing a child.

Attachment:
emspups.jpg (45.5449 kb, 343 views)

Old Post 10-30-2003 06:59 AM
Click here to Send schmiggens a Private Message Visit schmiggens's homepage! Find more posts by schmiggens Add schmiggens to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore schmiggens REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
gaboman
What Would Jack Do?

post #33  quote:

Too cute Schmiggens

thanks for the nice words guys... Cocoa's been gone a while now, but we still remember her everyday. I'm sure the other dogs miss her too, especially since she used to play with them all, no matter who, she didn't discriminate. too sweet for this world, as the saying goes. Definately true in this case.

Old Post 10-30-2003 07:43 AM
Click here to Send gaboman a Private Message Find more posts by gaboman Add gaboman to your buddy list Reply w/Quote

Staff
gaboman
What Would Jack Do?

post #34  quote:

Hehehe just found this picture of my xiao hu from ... well, over a year ago.

Too funny, the chain around his neck looks cool

Attachment:
xiao hu pose.jpg (59.8633 kb, 92 views)

Old Post 02-12-2004 02:22 AM
Click here to Send gaboman a Private Message Find more posts by gaboman Add gaboman to your buddy list Reply w/Quote

Staff
gaboman
What Would Jack Do?

post #35  quote:

And this is our Kii baby

Also an old pic

Attachment:
dsc00011.jpg (53.9863 kb, 86 views)

Old Post 02-12-2004 02:26 AM

chodder
INRH4xx0r^

Local time: 08:00 PM

post #36  quote:

Is that an American Eskimo? I have one of those.

Old Post 02-12-2004 02:42 AM
Click here to Send chodder a Private Message Visit chodder's homepage! Find more posts by chodder Add chodder to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore chodder REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
gaboman
What Would Jack Do?

post #37  quote:

which one? The first one is a Japanese Akita and the second is a Samoyed... I guess a Samoyed may be known as an American Eskimo...

Old Post 02-12-2004 02:54 AM

Diamond Member
Lawless
All About Brad!

Local time: 05:00 PM

post #38  quote:

Grant... beautiful. How about your newest addition? Did you get a picture yet?

Old Post 02-12-2004 02:57 AM
Click here to Send Lawless a Private Message View Lawless's Journal Visit Lawless's homepage! Find more posts by Lawless Add Lawless to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Lawless REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

chodder
INRH4xx0r^

post #39  quote:

This is an American Eskimo.

Old Post 02-12-2004 02:58 AM
Click here to Send chodder a Private Message Visit chodder's homepage! Find more posts by chodder Add chodder to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore chodder REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
gaboman
What Would Jack Do?

post #40  quote:

lol, they're close aren't they chodder? But the eyes are different, so I dunno

Oh Yeah, I tried to upload a pic I took of her but it was apparently too big!!!

Anyways, I don't have one here... But she's so cute. Dalmation with a face which is half black, half white, and 2 black ears... Yoyo's convinced that Cocoa's soul is inside her

Actually they are similar in personality, but I figure that's just Dalmation's personality.

Old Post 02-12-2004 03:10 AM

chodder
INRH4xx0r^

post #41  quote:

My neighbors had a Dalmatian and they treated it terribly. They would leave it outside all year even in the snow and we called the cops on them and nothing happened. The dog later died. Very sad

Old Post 02-12-2004 03:24 AM

Staff
gaboman
What Would Jack Do?

post #42  quote:

That's terrible... but kind of how we got our first dalmation. The owners used her as a show dog, as soon as she was too old, they just left her in a dog house on the side of the road... fed her once a day and gave her some water, but that's it.

Old Post 02-12-2004 03:41 AM

Staff
gaboman
What Would Jack Do?

post #43  quote:

Okay, this is our new baby, C-Bo

Attachment:
c_bo.jpg (15.9609 kb, 439 views)

Old Post 02-12-2004 01:52 PM

Diamond Member
Lawless
All About Brad!

post #44  quote:

Oh, Grant... how extremely precious. Heidi thinks so too!!!

I just had to put that picture in full view... hope you don't mind!

Old Post 02-12-2004 03:00 PM
Click here to Send Lawless a Private Message View Lawless's Journal Visit Lawless's homepage! Find more posts by Lawless Add Lawless to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Lawless REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
gaboman
What Would Jack Do?

post #45  quote:

I know, she's adorable, but very very evil.

We probably could get a better pic of her, but she wont sit still long enough for one.

Old Post 02-12-2004 03:04 PM

slenderspender
Banned

post #46  quote:

My parents have an Akita, it's her birthday today matter of fact. Your new puppy is adorable!

Old Post 02-12-2004 03:05 PM
Click here to Send slenderspender a Private Message Find more posts by slenderspender Add slenderspender to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore slenderspender REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Diamond Member
Lawless
All About Brad!

post #47  quote:

That's a puppy for you.

By the way... what is she? Australian Shepherd/lab mix?

Old Post 02-12-2004 03:07 PM

Staff
gaboman
What Would Jack Do?

post #48  quote:

Akitas are great. Very loyal, though a bit stubborn... ah well

I have no idea. She's a dalmation mixed with something - we have no idea, she's a stray. I don't think it's a Sheep Dog though.

Old Post 02-12-2004 03:19 PM

Diamond Member
Lawless
All About Brad!

post #49  quote:

Heidi says: How big is she when she's standing... at the top of her shoulders? A foot, etc...

If she's smaller, Heidi says that she's probably got terrier in her. If she's a bigger pup, than it's most likely lab.

Old Post 02-12-2004 03:22 PM

chodder
INRH4xx0r^

post #50  quote:

The part that stinks is they grow up and are not as cute anymore.

Old Post 02-12-2004 08:48 PM

Staff
gaboman
What Would Jack Do?

post #51  quote:

Oh very well could be, her legs are sooooooooo long. She will be huge

Chodder, our dogs are all so cute still. Xiao Hu (the akita) is our eldest, about 12 years old, and he's adorable!

Old Post 02-13-2004 01:52 AM

chodder
INRH4xx0r^

post #52  quote:

Yeah, I know what you mean! They may not be as small and cuddly but are still cute. My one dog (black lab) is 4 and still a baby inside what a great dog?

Old Post 02-13-2004 01:58 AM

Staff
gaboman
What Would Jack Do?

post #53  quote:

hehehe I have a Lab mixed with Giant Schnauzer <--- soo cute.

She's 4 now too. Still a puppy though, she doesn't realize she's so huge.

PS. there's less chance of them peeing on you when you hug them after they grow up

Old Post 02-13-2004 02:01 AM

Staff
gaboman
What Would Jack Do?

post #54  quote:

Had to share, too cute for words
C-Bo and Kii peaking into our bedroom window

Attachment:
cbokii.jpg (44.6201 kb, 79 views)

Old Post 02-14-2004 11:12 AM

chodder
INRH4xx0r^

post #55  quote:

Awe... you have some really nice dogs, Gaboman

Old Post 02-15-2004 01:20 AM

fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

post #56  quote:

Aww. Too cute Grant.

Old Post 02-15-2004 02:07 AM
View fuscia's Journal Find more posts by fuscia Add fuscia to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore fuscia REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Diamond Member
Lawless
All About Brad!

post #57  quote:

Now THAT is precious... they wanted their mommy and daddy.

Old Post 02-17-2004 03:15 AM

fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

post #58  quote:

Wow. I just saw the pic of your new baby- hem hem, forgot to tell Auntie Sherry about this addition. Very cute. Congratulations.

Old Post 02-17-2004 04:52 AM
View fuscia's Journal Find more posts by fuscia Add fuscia to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore fuscia REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
gaboman
What Would Jack Do?

post #59  quote:

hem hem. Aunty Sherry commented two messages ago
I figured from that that she'd seen her

tsk, don't say too many nice things
she's already vain enough!

Old Post 02-17-2004 07:20 AM

Gold Member
Whidden
KANSAS LAW DOG

post #60  quote:

Hey Gab,

I know it was back in October that your Dalmation passed away, but I just now read though the whole thread. Sorry for your loss.

C-Bo looks like a good dog. How did you come up with the name? It has a smooth sound to it.

Your black cat looks a lot like my cat April.

Old Post 02-28-2004 07:40 PM
Click here to Send Whidden a Private Message View Whidden's Journal Find more posts by Whidden Add Whidden to your buddy list Send an AIM message to Whidden Whidden's MSN ID is whidden1@cox.net Click Here to Ignore Whidden REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote
Time: 01:00 AM Post New Thread   
Pages (8): « 1 [2] 34 » Last »   Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > Medicine, Science & Technology > Earth & Life Sciences > Animal Planet > Gaboman's babies
Search this Thread:
Forum Rules: