Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum

register chat members links refer search home
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > Medicine, Science & Technology > Earth & Life Sciences > Animal Planet > Help Name my puppy
Search this Thread:
Pages (2): « 1 [2]    Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

Local time: 05:33 PM

post #31  quote:

quote:
Jeezus said this in post #25 :

Should I say thank you to this one?

Yippee.... I got a puppy named after me.... don't hate me when he tinkles on your rug.

much love
Scott "Jeezus" Jester.

Scott, you nut!

Old Post 04-25-2004 09:07 PM
View fuscia's Journal Find more posts by fuscia Add fuscia to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore fuscia REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Jeezus
I R Baboon

post #32  quote:

quote:
Nymphadora said this in post #30 :
Well, I like them, ar thoses inrview smilies I didnt know we had jesters?

yeppers.... it's
: Joker :
(without the spaces)

quote:
fuscia said this in post #31 :
Scott, you nut!

Thank you!!!

Old Post 04-25-2004 09:33 PM
Click here to Send Jeezus a Private Message Visit Jeezus's homepage! Find more posts by Jeezus Add Jeezus to your buddy list Send an AIM message to Jeezus Send a Yahoo message to Jeezus Click Here to Ignore Jeezus REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

post #33  quote:

See, you are a perfect person to be on this site. We are all nuts.

Old Post 04-25-2004 09:36 PM
View fuscia's Journal Find more posts by fuscia Add fuscia to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore fuscia REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Jeezus
I R Baboon

post #34  quote:

that is why i love you guys..... well.... most of you....

Old Post 04-26-2004 09:28 AM
Click here to Send Jeezus a Private Message Visit Jeezus's homepage! Find more posts by Jeezus Add Jeezus to your buddy list Send an AIM message to Jeezus Send a Yahoo message to Jeezus Click Here to Ignore Jeezus REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
Nymphadora
I see you.

Local time: 08:33 PM

post #35  quote:

HAHA I just noticed the don't hate me when he tinkles on your rug part.....hahahaha. Yes I just hated you a few days ago. But it's all good now, he's just about trained

And of course we're all nuts, isn't that like a requirement for joining INREVIEW
oh wait a miniute, that's the nutcase club, but hey it doesn't hurt to be nuts you know.

Old Post 04-26-2004 03:29 PM
Click here to Send Nymphadora a Private Message View Nymphadora's Journal Find more posts by Nymphadora Add Nymphadora to your buddy list Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Whidden
KANSAS LAW DOG

Local time: 07:33 PM

post #36  quote:

Just found this thread. Jester is neato looking.

Old Post 07-01-2006 06:17 AM
Click here to Send Whidden a Private Message View Whidden's Journal Find more posts by Whidden Add Whidden to your buddy list Send an AIM message to Whidden Whidden's MSN ID is whidden1@cox.net Click Here to Ignore Whidden REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote
Time: 01:33 AM Post New Thread   
Pages (2): « 1 [2]    Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > Medicine, Science & Technology > Earth & Life Sciences > Animal Planet > Help Name my puppy
Search this Thread:
Forum Rules: