Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum

register chat members links refer search home
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > General Discussion > Lounge Lizards > Happy New Year! 2006 InReview
Search this Thread:
Pages (2): « 1 [2]    Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
Diamond Member
Lawless
All About Brad!

Local time: 03:33 AM

post #31  quote:

Okay... explain that, Whidden!

Old Post 01-05-2007 05:05 AM
Click here to Send Lawless a Private Message View Lawless's Journal Visit Lawless's homepage! Find more posts by Lawless Add Lawless to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Lawless REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

post #32  quote:

quote:
Whidden said this in post #24 :
DAMN. 4 years, that's like high school. We can all graduate now and go to college.

TOGA TOGA TOGA!!!!

quote:
Whidden said this in post #30 :
That's nothing. I lost my virginity to Inreview. Top that sucker.

Oh you say that to all the message boards.

4 years WOW! Let's see in four years

my son almost died from pneumonia
I've started a job
found a passion for writing because of this place
discovered fused glass
lost my beloved cat Michu
was given the best present ever= Lily North
turned into a soccer mom!
lost my husband to Call of Duty geeks Yeah Ron I'm talking to you buddy. INR defector that he is.

Old Post 01-05-2007 05:08 AM
View fuscia's Journal Find more posts by fuscia Add fuscia to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore fuscia REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Diamond Member
Lawless
All About Brad!

post #33  quote:

quote:
fuscia said this in post #32 :

was given the best present ever= Lily North

lost my husband to Call of Duty geeks Yeah Ron I'm talking to you buddy. INR defector that he is.

I gave you the best present, ever?

Hey, do you remember when Ron tried to get ME into that dang game? He had me play it at your house, and told me to buy it? Well, I did, and it sucks!!! I'm not a defector. He is though.

Old Post 01-05-2007 05:19 AM
Click here to Send Lawless a Private Message View Lawless's Journal Visit Lawless's homepage! Find more posts by Lawless Add Lawless to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Lawless REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

post #34  quote:

I love Lily! She filled that hole in my heart. I'll never forget my Michu, he was my buddy, my best furball, my kittenfuss, and I swear that if I EVER get my book published there will be a dedication that reads "in loving memory of my own Stoffie, my kittenfuss Michu Dragonseed 1991-2006" Lily fills me with such joy. I needed a cat in my life, and she is just perfect. Oh and NO hairballs!

Old Post 01-05-2007 05:30 AM
View fuscia's Journal Find more posts by fuscia Add fuscia to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore fuscia REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Diamond Member
Lawless
All About Brad!

post #35  quote:

You know what... that makes me feel really good. I'm glad that I was able to do something so very important for you. That fills my heart.

Old Post 01-05-2007 05:44 AM

fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

post #36  quote:

Oh I forgot to tell you, when I was at your house, I had to park a block away, and in the window of this blue house was a FAT cat that looked like Lily!

Old Post 01-05-2007 05:45 AM

Diamond Member
Lawless
All About Brad!

post #37  quote:

REALLY?! OMG! Could that have been the mother of Lily? After all, someone put her in a box, and dumped her right by our door... in our patio area. So, all I can think is that someone who lived near us, dumped the Lily, because they either didn't want her, or she was just too much to handle. She is a handfull... and she will make your household (she already has) a much more lively one in 2007.

Old Post 01-05-2007 05:56 AM

fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

post #38  quote:

Kris is was scary how much she looked like Lily. She had the same dark stripe on her side, but she was a much older cat. I totally think that our Lily goat was too much to handle. She is sweet as hell, but she needs a ton of attention and she eats everything!

Old Post 01-05-2007 06:02 AM

Gold Member
lodgebo
INReview Maven

Local time: 11:33 AM

post #39  quote:

Man I have been here four years doesn't see like that long but you know what they about time flying when you have fun. Lets see in four years I have:

Been officially discharged (honorably) from the army
Got a new job that I love
Rented 2 flats
Bought a house
Started playing soccer again
Met this nice girl
Married that nice girl
Bought a dog ( well we get him on Moday )

Also Fuscia Mr F is not a defector what kind of man would he be if he did not answer his call of duty?

Old Post 01-05-2007 07:05 AM
Click here to Send lodgebo a Private Message Find more posts by lodgebo Add lodgebo to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore lodgebo REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #40  quote:

Oh, and I learned what a "kittenfuss" was.

-HECK!

Old Post 01-05-2007 06:27 PM
Click here to Send HECK! a Private Message View HECK!'s Journal Find more posts by HECK! Add HECK! to your buddy list Send an AIM message to HECK! Reply w/Quote

Pulse
INReview Maven

Local time: 06:33 AM

post #41  quote:

My life seems so monotonous that the last four years just seem to run together. I can't tell where one year ends and the next one begins But, in the last year:

~ I started working.

~ My brother's wife became "infected" and nine months later gave unnatural birth to a larva.

~ My oldest brother and his wife got a divorce. He now has a very nice girlfriend with three kids of her own, all significantly older than my brothers six year old.

~ I moved into a new house.

~ I was finally allowed to have a checkbook The first year of my life that I haven't been completly broke.

~ I got fired from my job.

~ And I met a nice, fluffy soul who actually seems to like putting up with me (or so I'm told). Next Saturday will be a year and they actually haven't gotten on my nerves yet. And that's a miracle all by itself

~ Oh yeah, I got to hug Voltaire at Dragon*CON this last year too

Old Post 01-05-2007 06:27 PM
Click here to Send Pulse a Private Message Find more posts by Pulse Add Pulse to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Pulse REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

post #42  quote:

quote:
Also Fuscia Mr F is not a defector what kind of man would he be if he did not answer his call of duty?

LMAO Oh man was that freaking funny!

but still = Ron you are a INR defector because you could be here talking football with cool guys like Lodgebo instead of playing computer games against 16 year old geeks.

Old Post 01-06-2007 06:13 PM
Time: 11:33 AM Post New Thread   
Pages (2): « 1 [2]    Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > General Discussion > Lounge Lizards > Happy New Year! 2006 InReview
Search this Thread:
Forum Rules: