Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum

register chat members links refer search home
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > General Discussion > Lounge Lizards > The Last 3 Movies I've Seen...
Search this Thread:
Pages (6): « 12 [3] 45 » Last »   Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
Gold Member
illuminate
Amazon Princess

Local time: 03:34 AM

post #61  quote:

It's not nice to play with people's phobias. I'm in with Lawless and the mcribs.
Then, I'm gonna smear your face with a mcrib, then step on it and make you eat it.

Old Post 12-12-2006 05:31 PM
Click here to Send illuminate a Private Message Find more posts by illuminate Add illuminate to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore illuminate REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Diamond Member
Lawless
All About Brad!

post #62  quote:

quote:
illuminate said this in post #60 :
What is it, a tarantula or a nasty spider or something? NOT FALLING FOR YOUR OLD TRICKS OLD HECK!

Yes, that's EXACTLY what he did, my friend!!! We need to whip his ass.

Old Post 12-12-2006 05:38 PM
Click here to Send Lawless a Private Message View Lawless's Journal Visit Lawless's homepage! Find more posts by Lawless Add Lawless to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Lawless REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #63  quote:

Well, I guess I am getting predictable in my old age. Classic. Sorry you were in the crossfire on that one Kris...

-HECK!

Old Post 12-12-2006 05:43 PM
Click here to Send HECK! a Private Message View HECK!'s Journal Find more posts by HECK! Add HECK! to your buddy list Send an AIM message to HECK! Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
illuminate
Amazon Princess

post #64  quote:

evil.

Thank goodness I didn't look.

Old Post 12-12-2006 05:45 PM
Click here to Send illuminate a Private Message Find more posts by illuminate Add illuminate to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore illuminate REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Diamond Member
Lawless
All About Brad!

post #65  quote:

Sherry would probably say the same thing! Though, she's worse with snakes.

Old Post 12-12-2006 05:53 PM
Click here to Send Lawless a Private Message View Lawless's Journal Visit Lawless's homepage! Find more posts by Lawless Add Lawless to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Lawless REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
illuminate
Amazon Princess

post #66  quote:

snakes don't really bother me. Spiders and bees, that's a different story

Old Post 12-12-2006 06:01 PM

Diamond Member
Lawless
All About Brad!

post #67  quote:

Well, a picture of a snake doesn't bother me... but, if there was one here, I would freak.

Spiders on the other hand.. OMG, I just freak out. I can't stand 'em, at all.

Old Post 12-12-2006 06:04 PM

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #68  quote:

Yeah, Illuminate is not a fan of the spiders or bees. Like not at all. But I must she was very calm when we were on the freeway and there was a bee in the car.

-HECK!

Old Post 12-12-2006 06:07 PM
Click here to Send HECK! a Private Message View HECK!'s Journal Find more posts by HECK! Add HECK! to your buddy list Send an AIM message to HECK! Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
illuminate
Amazon Princess

post #69  quote:

OHMIGOSH, DON'T REMIND ME.

I still get the heebee geebees. that's the WORST! driving with the windows open a bee thinks it can just INVITE ITSELF IN???? I DON'T THINK SO!

I was driving down the mountain from Big Bear once and a bee APPARENTLY came into the car. My friend in the back started using her "teacher voice" to get me to pull over at the next turnout so I knew something was wrong. my other friend in the passenger seat started freaking out. i started yelling WHAT IS IT WHAT IS IT? AHHH, SHUT UP WHAT IS IT? we got out and started screaming like banshees. Has anyone driven down from big bear? IT'S SCARY! one false move and AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh
hhhhhhhhh down the mountain you go.

Old Post 12-12-2006 06:15 PM

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #70  quote:

It's like dropping a lit cigarette while driving. The worst. Felt like The Dude once, almost wrecked the car.

-HECK!

Old Post 12-12-2006 06:22 PM

Staff
Dekka00
Administrator

Local time: 06:34 AM

post #71  quote:

oh man

one time I was driving and smoking a cigarette with the window open.

a bee flew in and landed on my hand, so I slapped it. It still managed to sting me, which made me flinch and drop my cigarette and burn a hole in my pants.

Old Post 12-13-2006 06:19 AM
Click here to Send Dekka00 a Private Message View Dekka00's Journal Visit Dekka00's homepage! Find more posts by Dekka00 Add Dekka00 to your buddy list Reply w/Quote

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #72  quote:

That's like double bad.

I had this almost finished bottle of water I was using as an ash tray. Had about three cigs in it that turned the water brown overnight. I picked it up to drop one more in it and throw the thing away but I spilled it on my pants on the way to work. I wreaked like a nasty wet ash tray.

-HECK!

Old Post 12-13-2006 04:47 PM

Diamond Member
Lawless
All About Brad!

post #73  quote:

The Devil Wears Prada (watched last night with Shannon, and then today with my mom)

Old Post 12-14-2006 12:10 AM

Pulse
INReview Maven

post #74  quote:

The Polar Express
Mrs. Santa Claus
and It's A Wonderful Life

Old Post 12-17-2006 05:29 AM
Click here to Send Pulse a Private Message Find more posts by Pulse Add Pulse to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Pulse REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Diamond Member
Lawless
All About Brad!

post #75  quote:

Cars (again)

Rumor Has It (not too bad)

Finding Nemo

Old Post 12-17-2006 05:50 AM

Pulse
INReview Maven

post #76  quote:

I liked Cars. My parents liked it so much that my mother bought my dad Mater PJ pants for Christmas

Old Post 12-17-2006 05:52 AM
Click here to Send Pulse a Private Message Find more posts by Pulse Add Pulse to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Pulse REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Diamond Member
Lawless
All About Brad!

post #77  quote:

I've watched Cars a ton of times. I LOVE IT! I also got the PS2 game for it as well. I want to get a few things, including a water globe with Mater in it.

Old Post 12-17-2006 06:51 AM

Staff
Nymphadora
I see you.

post #78  quote:

I saw WOrld Trade Center ( fell asleep but Jamie said it was good)
Memento
and
Finding Nemo ( came on tv yesterday, I fell asleep during it too)

Old Post 12-17-2006 11:53 AM
Click here to Send Nymphadora a Private Message View Nymphadora's Journal Find more posts by Nymphadora Add Nymphadora to your buddy list Reply w/Quote

Diamond Member
Lawless
All About Brad!

post #79  quote:

quote:
Nymphadora said this in post #78 :

Finding Nemo ( came on tv yesterday, I fell asleep during it too)

I watched that yesterday (last night) too. It was on tv, and I decided to watch it. Gotta love Dori.

Old Post 12-17-2006 08:48 PM

Gold Member
Pippin
INReview Maven

post #80  quote:

School of Rock
Skokie
Zoolander

Old Post 12-17-2006 09:19 PM
Click here to Send Pippin a Private Message Find more posts by Pippin Add Pippin to your buddy list Pippin's MSN ID is persephone@ados.com Click Here to Ignore Pippin REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
gaboman
What Would Jack Do?

Local time: 07:34 PM

post #81  quote:

I watched Howl's Moving Castle on the weekend. Before that, I don't remember what other 2 movies I'd watched

Old Post 12-19-2006 07:04 AM
Click here to Send gaboman a Private Message Find more posts by gaboman Add gaboman to your buddy list Reply w/Quote

Diamond Member
Lawless
All About Brad!

post #82  quote:

Mr and Mrs Smith (Unrated version)

Going to watch "John Tucker Must Die" this week.

Old Post 12-19-2006 02:57 PM

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #83  quote:

On HBO the other day there was Star Wars episode II, IV and VI on all at once. I kept flipping through them and couldn't stop. It was glorious.

It was the Special Edition of Jedi though. Stupid band scene in Jabba's palace is terrible. But did you know that the green slave girl's boobie falls out before she gets dumped in that pit with the monster?

-HECK!

Old Post 12-19-2006 03:08 PM

Diamond Member
Lawless
All About Brad!

post #84  quote:

No... I have to say that I've never noticed that before, Heck. But, leave it to you to find that in a movie.

Oh man, I wish that I would have seen those on tv. I would have had to put the brakes on the remote control and watch them. I have the videos, and dvd's, but it's just something about certain movies you see, on tv. You MUST stop and watch them. To not, would be a sin.

The Matrix movies were on, over the weekend, and I kept watching them.

Old Post 12-19-2006 03:14 PM

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #85  quote:

Totally one of those movies you have to check out when they're on. HBO is playing the crap out of them. One of the six is always on, it's cool.

-HECK!

Old Post 12-19-2006 03:24 PM

Gold Member
lickety_split
Lickety

post #86  quote:

I rented North Country starring Charlize Theron. It was decent & my eyes welled up at the end. GHOST was on tbs today & is one of my faves. I was kinda spooked by it at first but then I fell in love. It was a date movie first time I saw it. Has anyone seen THE GOOD SHEPHERD or BLOOD DIAMOND? I can't decide which is going to be worth my $14.00 at the cinema.

Old Post 12-31-2006 12:43 AM
Click here to Send lickety_split a Private Message Find more posts by lickety_split Add lickety_split to your buddy list Send a Yahoo message to lickety_split Click Here to Ignore lickety_split REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Pippin
INReview Maven

post #87  quote:

They both sound really good Flip a coin or wait for them to come on video.

Old Post 12-31-2006 01:27 AM
Click here to Send Pippin a Private Message Find more posts by Pippin Add Pippin to your buddy list Pippin's MSN ID is persephone@ados.com Click Here to Ignore Pippin REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Sandy June
southpark sandy

Local time: 05:34 AM

post #88  quote:

I watched Ghost when it was on. It has been a long time since I saw it. Good movie. We are watching the second Pirates of the Caribbean movie right now. Kind of boring in parts to me.
I watched the very first episode of Alias a couple of days ago. That was better than a lot of movies I have seen.

Old Post 12-31-2006 03:21 AM
Click here to Send Sandy June a Private Message Find more posts by Sandy June Add Sandy June to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Sandy June REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Diamond Member
Lawless
All About Brad!

post #89  quote:

Freaky Friday - the original is MUCH better. But, I just had to see this newer version.

Space Cowboys - special movie to me, because it was the last movie my father went to see at the theatre before his cancer got too bad, and he loved it.

If Only - it was okay... but the ending had me in tears. I hate movies that end like this.

Old Post 12-31-2006 05:06 AM

Gold Member
Pippin
INReview Maven

post #90  quote:

I saw If Only not too long ago with a bunch of friends. I thought it was kind of predictable but nice all the same.

Old Post 12-31-2006 07:57 PM
Time: 11:34 AM Post New Thread   
Pages (6): « 12 [3] 45 » Last »   Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > General Discussion > Lounge Lizards > The Last 3 Movies I've Seen...
Search this Thread:
Forum Rules: