Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum

register chat members links refer search home
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > General Discussion > Lounge Lizards > Reasons why HECK! is super cool OR my first pointless thread
Search this Thread:
Pages (2): « 1 [2]    Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

Local time: 09:18 PM

post #31  quote:

Heck is so cool that he can stand you up, and still be cool.

((seriously, if you don't make it down here in the next 6 months, then you are just a big tease))

Old Post 11-20-2006 04:09 AM
View fuscia's Journal Find more posts by fuscia Add fuscia to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore fuscia REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
gaboman
What Would Jack Do?

Local time: 01:18 PM

post #32  quote:

Oh man, if HECK stood me up, I'd be piiiiiiiiiiissed. But I think standing people up might be one of the things that makes him cool. Like he doesn't care, you know?

Old Post 11-20-2006 04:42 AM
Click here to Send gaboman a Private Message Find more posts by gaboman Add gaboman to your buddy list Reply w/Quote

fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

post #33  quote:

Well Kris and I plotted against him for a while, so he had better care.

Old Post 11-20-2006 05:19 AM
View fuscia's Journal Find more posts by fuscia Add fuscia to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore fuscia REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
gaboman
What Would Jack Do?

Local time: 01:18 PM

post #34  quote:

Muahahha if a door is slightly ajar, you best get someone else to open it for you, HECK! Otherwise you end up tarred and feathered, methinks.

Old Post 11-20-2006 05:33 AM
Click here to Send gaboman a Private Message Find more posts by gaboman Add gaboman to your buddy list Reply w/Quote

Diamond Member
Lawless
All About Brad!

post #35  quote:

Oh yeah... there was planning happening on Friday night

Heck should be scared, because we could take away his super coolness.

Old Post 11-20-2006 01:47 PM
Click here to Send Lawless a Private Message View Lawless's Journal Visit Lawless's homepage! Find more posts by Lawless Add Lawless to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Lawless REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #36  quote:

It's not my fault! My bro is in the Air Force, just happened to be coming into San Diego that same weekend. It's my bad, I know. But soon... and I guess the first round is on me...

I am down the weekend after Thanksgiving... I think. It might be my buddies wife's b-day and we were thinking about going to Rosarito. But I'm not sure. Regardless, week after this should be gold.

That's why I am cool, I keep it real.

-HECK!

Old Post 11-20-2006 04:31 PM
Click here to Send HECK! a Private Message View HECK!'s Journal Find more posts by HECK! Add HECK! to your buddy list Send an AIM message to HECK! Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
illuminate
Amazon Princess

post #37  quote:

I am apparently simply the hotel in SD that Heck stays at. So you let me know when I should make your reservation mr. heckster. I'll see if there is a room available

I'm here to argue that heck is NOT cool.... well maybe a little
Heck is cool because the first round is on HIM! He said it!!!

Old Post 11-20-2006 11:02 PM
Click here to Send illuminate a Private Message Find more posts by illuminate Add illuminate to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore illuminate REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #38  quote:

Slow your roll over-dramatic. And there better be a mint on my pillow next time.

-HECK!

Old Post 11-20-2006 11:11 PM
Click here to Send HECK! a Private Message View HECK!'s Journal Find more posts by HECK! Add HECK! to your buddy list Send an AIM message to HECK! Reply w/Quote

Diamond Member
Lawless
All About Brad!

post #39  quote:

Heck is super cool, because he's taking us all out, and paying the bill for the drinks!

Old Post 11-20-2006 11:27 PM
Click here to Send Lawless a Private Message View Lawless's Journal Visit Lawless's homepage! Find more posts by Lawless Add Lawless to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Lawless REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #40  quote:

I said a round, let's not get crazy now.

-HECK!

Old Post 11-20-2006 11:29 PM

Gold Member
illuminate
Amazon Princess

post #41  quote:

mint? for that, you're paying the entire bill!!!

COME ON LAWLESS, WE'RE GETTING THE MOST EXPENSIVE THINGS ON THE MENU!! HECK'S BUYING!

Old Post 11-21-2006 12:09 AM
Click here to Send illuminate a Private Message Find more posts by illuminate Add illuminate to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore illuminate REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #42  quote:

Reason #458 HECK is cool: Pays the first round, after that, his name is Paul and that's on y'all.

-HECK!

Old Post 11-21-2006 12:27 AM

Diamond Member
Lawless
All About Brad!

post #43  quote:

I'm with you, Illum... I say that our first round is TOP SHELF!

After that, Paul is taking over, and footing the rest of the night.

Old Post 11-21-2006 12:30 AM

Gold Member
lickety_split
Lickety

Local time: 12:18 AM

post #44  quote:

quote:
HECK! said this in post #42 :
Reason #458 HECK is cool: Pays the first round, after that, his name is Paul and that's on y'all.

-HECK!

I've been meaning to ask...

Who's HECK! ??

Old Post 11-21-2006 12:30 AM
Click here to Send lickety_split a Private Message Find more posts by lickety_split Add lickety_split to your buddy list Send a Yahoo message to lickety_split Click Here to Ignore lickety_split REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #45  quote:

Some cool ass fella, sports fan, wannabe writer. Good dude. Stand up.

-HECK!

Old Post 11-21-2006 12:32 AM

Gold Member
lickety_split
Lickety

Local time: 12:18 AM

post #46  quote:

Oh that dude, he's alright I suppose. He told me he likes to be called "Pat Thiesnuts", and when I did he cried out in glee.

Old Post 11-21-2006 01:12 AM
Click here to Send lickety_split a Private Message Find more posts by lickety_split Add lickety_split to your buddy list Send a Yahoo message to lickety_split Click Here to Ignore lickety_split REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #47  quote:

I never said such a thing... as far as I know.

Reason #126 HECK is cool: can justify any statement with adding "as far as I know" at the end.

-HECK!

Old Post 11-21-2006 05:26 PM

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #48  quote:

Reason #97 HECK is cool: smokes a cigarette while being the first base coach at the softball game.

-HECK!

Old Post 11-27-2006 10:05 PM

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #49  quote:

Reason #112 HECK is cool: he's held a chimpanzee and lived to tell about it.

-HECK!

Old Post 11-29-2006 09:10 PM

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #50  quote:

Reason #86 HECK is cool: walks out on his tab at his bar and the bartendar apologizes to him.

-HECK!

Old Post 12-14-2006 06:58 AM

Diamond Member
Lawless
All About Brad!

post #51  quote:

quote:
HECK! said this in post #50 :
Reason #86 HECK is cool: walks out on his tab at his bar and the bartendar apologizes to him.

-HECK!

Wait a minute... why in the hell is the bartender apologizing to YOU, when you walked out on paying your tab?

Old Post 12-14-2006 05:33 PM

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #52  quote:

I am the master of conversation spin. True, it's more apt to work on the less astute drink slinger however.

At our bar, the watering hole me and the peeps have been going to for years upon years, we know the bartenders really well so they don't get too pissed when we walk out. They know we'll be back soon. So it's not a super big deal.

-HECK!

Old Post 12-14-2006 05:37 PM

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #53  quote:

Reason #101 HECK is cool: while golfing, can hit the grass farther than the ball.

-HECK!

Old Post 01-05-2007 09:07 PM
Time: 05:18 AM Post New Thread   
Pages (2): « 1 [2]    Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > General Discussion > Lounge Lizards > Reasons why HECK! is super cool OR my first pointless thread
Search this Thread:
Forum Rules: