Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum

register chat members links refer search home
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > General Discussion > Lounge Lizards > Movie quotes game
Search this Thread:
Pages (3): « 12 [3]    Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
Viper1
Veteran

Local time: 03:55 PM

post #61  quote:

"When nine hundred years old you reach, look as good you will not."

"Try not. Do. Or do not. There is no try."

Old Post 11-17-2006 06:34 AM
Click here to Send Viper1 a Private Message Find more posts by Viper1 Add Viper1 to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Viper1 REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

Local time: 01:55 PM

post #62  quote:

Empire Strikes Back suckaaaaaaaaaa!

"I'm a firm believer in the philosophy of a ruling class. Espcially since I rule."

-HECK!

Old Post 11-17-2006 04:52 PM
Click here to Send HECK! a Private Message View HECK!'s Journal Find more posts by HECK! Add HECK! to your buddy list Send an AIM message to HECK! Reply w/Quote

Viper1
Veteran

post #63  quote:

Clerks?

Old Post 11-17-2006 05:11 PM
Click here to Send Viper1 a Private Message Find more posts by Viper1 Add Viper1 to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Viper1 REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #64  quote:

Yup, are you Googling the answer? Cheater!

-HECK!

Old Post 11-17-2006 05:27 PM
Click here to Send HECK! a Private Message View HECK!'s Journal Find more posts by HECK! Add HECK! to your buddy list Send an AIM message to HECK! Reply w/Quote

Viper1
Veteran

post #65  quote:

Moi?

Old Post 11-17-2006 05:50 PM

Mr. F
U.S. soccer fan

post #66  quote:

the muppet caper- miss piggy quote

my turn

''Earn this................ earn it''

Old Post 11-27-2006 03:44 PM
Click here to Send Mr. F a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. F Add Mr. F to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Mr. F REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #67  quote:

It's either Porky's or Saving Private Ryan. Both hilarious movies.

-HECK!

Old Post 11-27-2006 04:37 PM

Mr. F
U.S. soccer fan

post #68  quote:

saving private ryan

Where the heck in porkys would they have a qoute like that, wait ,nevermind, i dont want to know

your turn

Old Post 11-27-2006 06:56 PM
Click here to Send Mr. F a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. F Add Mr. F to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Mr. F REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #69  quote:

I know, I was being hilarious.

How about... "So I was sitting in my cubicle today, and I realized, ever since I started working, every single day of my life has been worse than the day before it. So that means that every single day that you see me, that's on the worst day of my life. "

-HECK!

Old Post 11-27-2006 07:06 PM

Gold Member
lickety_split
Lickety

Local time: 04:55 PM

post #70  quote:

Um, yeah, ummm..ok, yeah, ummm..

Like that's Office Space, um, yeaaaaah....that's it.

Old Post 11-27-2006 09:40 PM
Click here to Send lickety_split a Private Message Find more posts by lickety_split Add lickety_split to your buddy list Send a Yahoo message to lickety_split Click Here to Ignore lickety_split REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #71  quote:

Best-movie-ever.

What's your quote?

-HECK!

Old Post 11-27-2006 09:54 PM

Gold Member
lickety_split
Lickety

post #72  quote:

Um...yeah. I forgot my quote...hmmm...

"You know, like nunchuck skills, bowhunting skills, computer hacking skills... Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills."

Old Post 11-27-2006 10:03 PM
Click here to Send lickety_split a Private Message Find more posts by lickety_split Add lickety_split to your buddy list Send a Yahoo message to lickety_split Click Here to Ignore lickety_split REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #73  quote:

Napoleon Dynamite maybe... sounds like something he'd say.

-HECK!

Old Post 11-27-2006 10:08 PM

Gold Member
lickety_split
Lickety

post #74  quote:

Yes, Napoleon Dynamite. I loved that movie. Your turn, what's your quote?

Old Post 11-27-2006 10:11 PM

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #75  quote:

I doubt anyone will get this without cheating... "I don't work January the 8th, 'cause it's Elvis' birthday. Oh hunh-hunh!"

-HECK!

Old Post 11-27-2006 10:26 PM

Staff
Sierradaddy
Days of Future Past...

post #76  quote:

I'm gonna guess the Big Lebowski?

Ok, guess not since I went and looked it up...

Old Post 11-28-2006 06:00 AM
Click here to Send Sierradaddy a Private Message Find more posts by Sierradaddy Add Sierradaddy to your buddy list Sierradaddy's MSN ID is smoothline98@hotmail.com Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Invisible
InReview Thread Killer!

post #77  quote:

Nope. It's D.C. Cab.

Hello boys. I thought I'd mosey on over here. You know, I've never mosied before. I've walked, I've ambled...I even sashayed once.

Old Post 11-28-2006 08:22 AM
Click here to Send Invisible a Private Message Visit Invisible's homepage! Find more posts by Invisible Add Invisible to your buddy list Send an AIM message to Invisible Send a Yahoo message to Invisible Click Here to Ignore Invisible REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
Nymphadora
I see you.

post #78  quote:

City Slickers

You drive. You drive. I think there's something wrong with me.

*if you don't get it I'll give ya another clue, just ask*

Old Post 11-28-2006 08:31 AM
Click here to Send Nymphadora a Private Message View Nymphadora's Journal Find more posts by Nymphadora Add Nymphadora to your buddy list Reply w/Quote

Staff
Nymphadora
I see you.

post #79  quote:

ok heres another hint

Few people understand the psychology of dealing with a highway traffic cop. A normal speeder will panic and immediately pull over to the side. This is wrong. It arouses contempt in the cop heart. Make the bastard chase you. He will follow. But he won't know what to make of your blinker signal that says you are about to turn right. This is to let him know you're pulling off for a proper place to talk. It will take him a moment to realize that he's about to make a 180 degree turn at speed, but you will be ready for it. Brace for the g's.

oh man i love this movie, soo many good quotes

Old Post 11-28-2006 08:35 AM
Click here to Send Nymphadora a Private Message View Nymphadora's Journal Find more posts by Nymphadora Add Nymphadora to your buddy list Reply w/Quote

Staff
Dekka00
Administrator

post #80  quote:

FEAR AND LOATHING IN LAS VEGAS

excellent

no one's gonna guess this one.

"The goal is to be in a constant state of departure, while always arriving. It saves on introductions and good-byes."

Old Post 11-28-2006 02:25 PM
Click here to Send Dekka00 a Private Message View Dekka00's Journal Visit Dekka00's homepage! Find more posts by Dekka00 Add Dekka00 to your buddy list Reply w/Quote

Staff
Sierradaddy
Days of Future Past...

post #81  quote:

Dekka, I just googled it, so I'm disqualified. I've never seen this movie, but the IMDB plot explanation sounds intriguing. Was it a good movie?

Old Post 11-28-2006 03:06 PM
Click here to Send Sierradaddy a Private Message Find more posts by Sierradaddy Add Sierradaddy to your buddy list Sierradaddy's MSN ID is smoothline98@hotmail.com Reply w/Quote

Staff
Dekka00
Administrator

post #82  quote:

it's a neat little movie. It's different. It's all dialogue, so you have to be in the right mood. You can watch it over and over again and catch new things each time.

Old Post 11-28-2006 05:33 PM
Click here to Send Dekka00 a Private Message View Dekka00's Journal Visit Dekka00's homepage! Find more posts by Dekka00 Add Dekka00 to your buddy list Reply w/Quote

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #83  quote:

Looks kind of trippy. The director is dope though. Might give it a whirl.

-HECK!

Old Post 11-28-2006 06:09 PM

Gold Member
Leonna
Aggie Angel

post #84  quote:

wow so all of a sudden this thread died..... ok people here is a quote

"The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return."

Old Post 01-22-2007 10:12 PM
Click here to Send Leonna a Private Message Find more posts by Leonna Add Leonna to your buddy list Send an AIM message to Leonna Click Here to Ignore Leonna REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
Nymphadora
I see you.

post #85  quote:

Moulin Rouge

"Now, a question of etiquette - as I pass, do I give you the ass or the crotch? "

Old Post 01-23-2007 04:58 AM

Staff
Dekka00
Administrator

post #86  quote:

Fight Club

"What are you doing?"
"I was adjusting your breasts."

Old Post 01-23-2007 05:56 AM

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #87  quote:

My prom?

-HECK!

Old Post 01-29-2007 06:19 PM

Aggie1978
Enthusiast

post #88  quote:

Good one, HECK!!

Is the quote from "Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid"?

Old Post 02-21-2007 04:11 AM
Click here to Send Aggie1978 a Private Message Find more posts by Aggie1978 Add Aggie1978 to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Aggie1978 REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote
Time: 09:55 PM Post New Thread   
Pages (3): « 12 [3]    Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > General Discussion > Lounge Lizards > Movie quotes game
Search this Thread:
Forum Rules: