Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum

register chat members links refer search home
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > General Discussion > Lounge Lizards > Movie quotes game
Search this Thread:
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
Staff
HECK!
Bluto

Local time: 01:51 PM

post #31  quote:

Man, that was a good pull.

Alright, here you go: "Attention, passengers, we are now leaving Nun Central and are beginning our journey to Hell and beyond. The captain has turned off the "no smoking" sign, and you may now move about the cabin freely."

-HECK!

Old Post 09-01-2006 05:05 PM
Click here to Send HECK! a Private Message View HECK!'s Journal Find more posts by HECK! Add HECK! to your buddy list Send an AIM message to HECK! Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
lickety_split
Lickety

Local time: 04:51 PM

post #32  quote:

Bachelor Party I think. Don't know which one.

Old Post 09-01-2006 10:38 PM
Click here to Send lickety_split a Private Message Find more posts by lickety_split Add lickety_split to your buddy list Send a Yahoo message to lickety_split Click Here to Ignore lickety_split REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #33  quote:

Yeah, there was only one Bachelor Party. Man, thought that would be a tough one.

-HECK!

Old Post 09-01-2006 10:58 PM
Click here to Send HECK! a Private Message View HECK!'s Journal Find more posts by HECK! Add HECK! to your buddy list Send an AIM message to HECK! Reply w/Quote

Staff
Dekka00
Administrator

post #34  quote:

quote:
"Knock, knock."
"Who's there?"
"Go **** yourself."

Old Post 09-02-2006 04:34 PM
Click here to Send Dekka00 a Private Message View Dekka00's Journal Visit Dekka00's homepage! Find more posts by Dekka00 Add Dekka00 to your buddy list Reply w/Quote

Staff
Nymphadora
I see you.

post #35  quote:

Catch me if you can

What's your name?
You don't want to know my name. I don't want to know your name.
Just a friendly question.
Gladiators don't make friends. If we're ever matched in the arena together, I have to kill you.

Old Post 10-27-2006 02:31 AM
Click here to Send Nymphadora a Private Message View Nymphadora's Journal Find more posts by Nymphadora Add Nymphadora to your buddy list Reply w/Quote

Staff
Nymphadora
I see you.

post #36  quote:

ok I killed the thread

the answer is Sparticus

New Quote

You can love your pets...just don't LOVE your pets.

Old Post 11-10-2006 02:05 AM
Click here to Send Nymphadora a Private Message View Nymphadora's Journal Find more posts by Nymphadora Add Nymphadora to your buddy list Reply w/Quote

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #37  quote:

Is that the stupid movie with that lame comedian chick Jeanne Garafooloololo or whatever who sucks but Uma Thurman was in that movie so it made it tolerable to suffer through that chicks face?

If not then I guess Operation Delta Force.

Zuh,

-HECK!

Old Post 11-10-2006 09:29 AM

Staff
Nymphadora
I see you.

post #38  quote:

yeah it was The Truth About Cats and Dogs.

Old Post 11-11-2006 03:46 AM

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #39  quote:

I hated that movie. It was torture sitting through it.

-HECK!

Old Post 11-13-2006 04:43 PM

Viper1
Veteran

Local time: 03:51 PM

post #40  quote:

"You're gonna need a bigger boat."

Old Post 11-13-2006 05:22 PM
Click here to Send Viper1 a Private Message Find more posts by Viper1 Add Viper1 to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Viper1 REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #41  quote:

Jaws, all the way. One of the best lines in any movie.

"Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harboar? Hell no!"

-HECK!

Old Post 11-13-2006 05:30 PM

Viper1
Veteran

post #42  quote:

Animal House. Excellent movie -- reminded me a lot of my days at college and having a 0.8 GPA!

"Mine's bigger... I mean, my cucumber is bigger than your cucumber."

Old Post 11-13-2006 05:49 PM
Click here to Send Viper1 a Private Message Find more posts by Viper1 Add Viper1 to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Viper1 REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #43  quote:

That quote is Animal House too...

"They took the bar! The whole f'n bar!"

-HECK!

Old Post 11-13-2006 06:03 PM

Viper1
Veteran

post #44  quote:

Classic!

Old Post 11-13-2006 07:29 PM

Gold Member
Leonna
Aggie Angel

post #45  quote:

yet another Animal House quote...sheesh lets get another movie going here

"Life is pain, highness! Anyone who says differently is selling something."

Old Post 11-13-2006 07:43 PM
Click here to Send Leonna a Private Message Find more posts by Leonna Add Leonna to your buddy list Send an AIM message to Leonna Click Here to Ignore Leonna REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #46  quote:

The Princess Bride. Just saw it on TV over the weekend. Love that flick.

"I'd love to go with you, but I've got a class right now."

"Well, why don't you come and see me some time when you have no class. "

-HECK!

Old Post 11-13-2006 08:25 PM

Gold Member
illuminate
Amazon Princess

post #47  quote:

Back to School.

I don't like Rodney Dangerfield but i like that movie...

"George Washington was in a cult, and the cult was into aliens, man."

Old Post 11-13-2006 10:26 PM
Click here to Send illuminate a Private Message Find more posts by illuminate Add illuminate to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore illuminate REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #48  quote:

Dazed & Confused, you hippy.

-HECK!

Old Post 11-13-2006 10:51 PM

Gold Member
illuminate
Amazon Princess

post #49  quote:

cheater

Old Post 11-13-2006 11:05 PM
Click here to Send illuminate a Private Message Find more posts by illuminate Add illuminate to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore illuminate REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #50  quote:

Please. I've seen that movie easily 30 times. Me and the boys used to watch it all the time drinking Natty Ice. Good times.

-HECK!

Old Post 11-13-2006 11:22 PM

Viper1
Veteran

post #51  quote:

"Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie?"

Old Post 11-13-2006 11:49 PM

Gold Member
Whidden
KANSAS LAW DOG

post #52  quote:

The Outlaw Jose Wales

Old Post 11-13-2006 11:51 PM
Click here to Send Whidden a Private Message View Whidden's Journal Find more posts by Whidden Add Whidden to your buddy list Send an AIM message to Whidden Whidden's MSN ID is whidden1@cox.net Click Here to Ignore Whidden REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Whidden
KANSAS LAW DOG

post #53  quote:

Saturday, Donny, is Shabbos, the Jewish day of rest. That means that I don't work, I don't get in a car, I don't ****ing ride in a car, I don't pick up the phone, I don't turn on the oven, and I sure as ****
[shouts]
don't ****ing roll! Shomer shabbos!

Old Post 11-13-2006 11:54 PM
Click here to Send Whidden a Private Message View Whidden's Journal Find more posts by Whidden Add Whidden to your buddy list Send an AIM message to Whidden Whidden's MSN ID is whidden1@cox.net Click Here to Ignore Whidden REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Viper1
Veteran

post #54  quote:

The Big Lebowski?

"Go to hell, Cooper."

"I've already been there, judge, in your wagon and that hole you call a jail."

Old Post 11-13-2006 11:54 PM

Gold Member
Whidden
KANSAS LAW DOG

post #55  quote:

Hang em High?

Old Post 11-13-2006 11:59 PM

Gold Member
Leonna
Aggie Angel

post #56  quote:

Hang em high
(shocking that I know that, but my daddy loves western and war movies)

"Damn you! You little prying Pandora! You little demon - is this what you wanted to see? Curse you! You little lying Delilah! You little viper!"

Old Post 11-14-2006 12:03 AM
Click here to Send Leonna a Private Message Find more posts by Leonna Add Leonna to your buddy list Send an AIM message to Leonna Click Here to Ignore Leonna REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Leonna
Aggie Angel

post #57  quote:

oops sorry Whidden... i didn't see thatyou posted... your turn or mine?

Old Post 11-14-2006 12:04 AM

Gold Member
Whidden
KANSAS LAW DOG

post #58  quote:

quote:
Leonna said this in post #57 :
oops sorry Whidden... i didn't see thatyou posted... your turn or mine?

It's your turn, I forgot to post a quote anyways....

Old Post 11-14-2006 01:28 AM

Gold Member
Leonna
Aggie Angel

post #59  quote:

mk... same quote i posted before...

Old Post 11-14-2006 01:31 AM

Gold Member
lickety_split
Lickety

post #60  quote:

The Phaaaaaaa-ntom of the Opera....is here...inside your mind...

Da...da-da-da-da-da.....

It was the curse you...that got me thinking.

Now you cannot ever be free
Damn you! Curse you!

Stranger than you dreamt it
Can you even dare to look
Or bear think of me?
This loathsome gargoyle
Who burns in hell, but secretly
Yearns for heaven
Secretly, secretly
But christine

Old Post 11-14-2006 02:57 AM
Click here to Send lickety_split a Private Message Find more posts by lickety_split Add lickety_split to your buddy list Send a Yahoo message to lickety_split Click Here to Ignore lickety_split REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote
Time: 09:51 PM Post New Thread   
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > General Discussion > Lounge Lizards > Movie quotes game
Search this Thread:
Forum Rules: