Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum

register chat members links refer search home
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > General Discussion > Lounge Lizards > Where in the heck is HECK!? (Or this is HECK's thread on booze)
Search this Thread:
Pages (9): « First « 23 [4] 56 » Last »   Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
Staff
HECK!
Bluto

Local time: 01:40 AM

post #91  quote:

It's good stuff. I never order it from a bar, maybe pick up a 24 oz from the store every once in a while.

If I am out, I try to steer away from beer (unless it's during football.) I lean more toward Jack Daniels, shots, etc.

-HECK!

Old Post 10-29-2005 06:42 PM
Click here to Send HECK! a Private Message View HECK!'s Journal Find more posts by HECK! Add HECK! to your buddy list Send an AIM message to HECK! Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Whidden
KANSAS LAW DOG

Local time: 03:40 AM

post #92  quote:

If I go out, I get Guinness on draft, or Budweiser on Draft, or Amber Bock on draft.

If I am forced to drink at home, I try to go with something in a bottle, like Bud Dry, Corona, or last night Heineken.

I can't drink nothing out of a can, it just tastes nasty.

Wine hurts my teeth, and Whiskey makes me into a raving rose seeing lunatic who passes out in the yard,

so I'm sticking with beer.

My buddy, GPL Master, drinks Tecate in a can when we are in restaurants, but that stuff makes me ill.

Old Post 10-29-2005 07:01 PM
Click here to Send Whidden a Private Message View Whidden's Journal Find more posts by Whidden Add Whidden to your buddy list Send an AIM message to Whidden Whidden's MSN ID is whidden1@cox.net Click Here to Ignore Whidden REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #93  quote:

Man, I haven't seen Bud Dry out here in a long time. It's weird.

-HECK!

Old Post 10-29-2005 07:14 PM
Click here to Send HECK! a Private Message View HECK!'s Journal Find more posts by HECK! Add HECK! to your buddy list Send an AIM message to HECK! Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Whidden
KANSAS LAW DOG

post #94  quote:

Our beer is 3 point out here, so it's watered down. Bud Dry tastes like Coors did back in Florida.

(6 point in Florida)

Old Post 10-29-2005 07:27 PM
Click here to Send Whidden a Private Message View Whidden's Journal Find more posts by Whidden Add Whidden to your buddy list Send an AIM message to Whidden Whidden's MSN ID is whidden1@cox.net Click Here to Ignore Whidden REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #95  quote:

Not sure what it is in Cali, has to be pretty high though.

-HECK!

Old Post 10-29-2005 07:46 PM

Gold Member
Whidden
KANSAS LAW DOG

post #96  quote:

I think it's 6 point (6% alcohol) in every state, cept a few bible belt states like Oklahoma, Georgia, Alabama, etc.

I also put salt on top of my beer, and knock some in right before a swig.

My Grandpa did this, and I thought he was cool.

It' also takes some of the bitteress out and makes the beer sweeter.

Old Post 10-29-2005 08:05 PM

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #97  quote:

I tend not to add anything to the beer. Some people are adding Clamato to their beer, nasty.

-HECK!

Old Post 10-29-2005 08:47 PM

Staff
Dekka00
Administrator

Local time: 04:40 AM

post #98  quote:

i got meself a 40 of Hurricane now

wooha

Old Post 10-30-2005 01:19 AM
Click here to Send Dekka00 a Private Message View Dekka00's Journal Visit Dekka00's homepage! Find more posts by Dekka00 Add Dekka00 to your buddy list Reply w/Quote

Staff
Dekka00
Administrator

post #99  quote:

we all know that, at all costs, we must unload #1 periodically when drinking.

but we always try to avoid unloading #2, especially at parties.

Well shiz-NIT, tonight I had to go. When you gotta go you gotta go. They only had one bathroom. Darn.

People kept knocking on it while I was in their trying to do my thang. Understandable, cuz yo, when you gotta go, you gotta go.

But this was a messy one. Nothing absurd, but defintiely required quite a few wads and two preliminary flushes. Luckily, there was cologne in the cabinet, so I didn't have to be embarassed by the smell. I came out smelling like I had just shat roses.

stillthough.... not an experience I ever care to repeat.

Old Post 10-30-2005 08:06 AM
Click here to Send Dekka00 a Private Message View Dekka00's Journal Visit Dekka00's homepage! Find more posts by Dekka00 Add Dekka00 to your buddy list Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
flying panda
HPFanaticINR

Local time: 09:40 AM

post #100  quote:

so u mess up there pipes AND use up there perfum ... ur a bad guest man

Old Post 10-30-2005 12:04 PM
Click here to Send flying panda a Private Message View flying panda's Journal Find more posts by flying panda Add flying panda to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore flying panda REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #101  quote:

Yeah, the party dump is always rough. Better to get it out of they way though. I had a party once and this dude crapped himself.

-HECK!

Old Post 10-31-2005 08:20 PM

Gold Member
flying panda
HPFanaticINR

post #102  quote:

i must agree that using the toilet is better than dirtying the carpet

Old Post 10-31-2005 09:50 PM
Click here to Send flying panda a Private Message View flying panda's Journal Find more posts by flying panda Add flying panda to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore flying panda REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #103  quote:

Well, depends whose carpet it is.

-HECK!

Old Post 10-31-2005 10:39 PM

Staff
Dekka00
Administrator

post #104  quote:

if it's someone you don't particularly care for, put a turd in the microwave and hit the baked potato button.

that place will stink to high heaven for YEARS to come

Old Post 10-31-2005 10:51 PM

Gold Member
flying panda
HPFanaticINR

post #105  quote:

whats the worse fabric you could put it on?

Old Post 10-31-2005 10:55 PM

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #106  quote:

Shag has to be the worst. My dad had that shag in his place when I was a kid, got play-dough caught in it. Horrible.

-HECK!

Old Post 10-31-2005 11:00 PM

Gold Member
flying panda
HPFanaticINR

post #107  quote:

fluffy carpets and play dough do not mix ... i think all kids have experienced that

Old Post 10-31-2005 11:03 PM

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #108  quote:

Serious. There was a lizard inside my bathroom sacle. Now, when I am taking a mean fade beer whiz and I see that, it's pretty odd... but I've seen way weirder. So I step on the scale a few times and the liz shakes out underneath the inside scale deal. I wake up the next morning and it's back. I hit the scale for funs and dude doesn't shake. Dead. Came home today, fool is goner.

I have a picture, took it on the phone. Will try and post it. I laughed, but then again, one thing I hate is dead lizards inside scales. That just chaps my back-end.

-HECK!

Old Post 11-10-2005 05:52 AM

Staff
Dekka00
Administrator

post #109  quote:

my roommate went to Radford and all those crazy Radford burnouts decided it would be a good idea to build a fire

.... and then walk through....

.....then some guy rolled through it.....

.....then my roommate did a handstand in it....

his hands now have bandages covering them. His new nickname is Mittens.

good times

Old Post 11-10-2005 05:54 AM

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #110  quote:

Dude, a few years out of the high school me and DFP used to crash little lame high school parties. One of them had some militant marines chilling. There was this bonfire and hella booze later, one of my best friends Doc was punching the bonfire and about to go prize fightign in Mexico. Suffice to say, the later didn't happen. But there was fire punching. Then we stole booze and got a hobo to buy beer for us. Oh yeah.

-HECK!

Old Post 11-10-2005 06:53 AM

Gold Member
Whidden
KANSAS LAW DOG

post #111  quote:

Man, I thought that was a Delta post there for a minute.

What the ??????????

Old Post 11-10-2005 11:33 PM

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #112  quote:

Sadly, that's all a true story.

I think that was the night I accidently peed on some dude who was passed out in a bush.

-HECK!

Old Post 12-07-2005 08:41 PM

Staff
Dekka00
Administrator

post #113  quote:

guys.... I think I am in love.

her name is Gin.

Old Post 12-08-2005 08:23 AM

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #114  quote:

I like someone elses lady- St. Paulie's Girl.

-HECK!

Old Post 12-08-2005 05:13 PM

Gold Member
illuminate
Amazon Princess

post #115  quote:

you're dead.

Old Post 12-09-2005 06:43 PM
Click here to Send illuminate a Private Message Find more posts by illuminate Add illuminate to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore illuminate REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #116  quote:

Whatever Mrs. Bon Jovi.

-HECK!

Old Post 12-12-2005 06:32 PM

Gold Member
illuminate
Amazon Princess

post #117  quote:

You forgot

Mrs:
jason lee
keith urban
brad paisley
jimmy fallon
ben affleck - well, i guess i have no chance with THIS one now....

Old Post 12-12-2005 08:47 PM
Click here to Send illuminate a Private Message Find more posts by illuminate Add illuminate to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore illuminate REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #118  quote:

I still think you're lame for the Jimmy Fallon thing. Dude is a goober and stunk on SNL.

-HECK!

Old Post 12-12-2005 08:52 PM

Gold Member
illuminate
Amazon Princess

post #119  quote:

you're a goober and you stink, why do i like you?

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM?

Old Post 12-12-2005 08:58 PM

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #120  quote:

Yeah right. I have more mack in the pinky finger of my pimp hand than Fallon does in his beanpole body.

-HECK!

Old Post 12-12-2005 09:48 PM
Time: 09:40 AM Post New Thread   
Pages (9): « First « 23 [4] 56 » Last »   Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > General Discussion > Lounge Lizards > Where in the heck is HECK!? (Or this is HECK's thread on booze)
Search this Thread:
Forum Rules: