Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum

register chat members links refer search home
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > General Discussion > Lounge Lizards > Where in the heck is HECK!? (Or this is HECK's thread on booze)
Search this Thread:
Pages (9): « 12 [3] 45 » Last »   Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
Gold Member
flying panda
HPFanaticINR

Local time: 10:38 PM

post #61  quote:

im sure they wouldnt tell the difference if you didnt start off with a smaller bit of beer, just pee in the empties, and sell them to hobos, that way its more beer for you ... and techniquly its kind of beer its just gone through your system first, its recycling

Old Post 10-13-2005 05:25 PM
Click here to Send flying panda a Private Message View flying panda's Journal Find more posts by flying panda Add flying panda to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore flying panda REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

Local time: 02:38 PM

post #62  quote:

Plus, pee is sterile. You can drink it

This health and safety tip brought to you by HECK. HECK, helping the world drink pee since 2005.

-HECK!

Old Post 10-13-2005 05:40 PM
Click here to Send HECK! a Private Message View HECK!'s Journal Find more posts by HECK! Add HECK! to your buddy list Send an AIM message to HECK! Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Whidden
KANSAS LAW DOG

Local time: 04:38 PM

post #63  quote:

I thougth I drank some pee once, but it was just a Coors Light.

Old Post 10-13-2005 05:43 PM
Click here to Send Whidden a Private Message View Whidden's Journal Find more posts by Whidden Add Whidden to your buddy list Send an AIM message to Whidden Whidden's MSN ID is whidden1@cox.net Click Here to Ignore Whidden REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #64  quote:

Ah yes, Rocky Mountain Pee Water. Good times.

Coors Light makes Pabst look like Natty Light.

-HECK!

Old Post 10-13-2005 07:56 PM
Click here to Send HECK! a Private Message View HECK!'s Journal Find more posts by HECK! Add HECK! to your buddy list Send an AIM message to HECK! Reply w/Quote

Staff
Dekka00
Administrator

Local time: 05:38 PM

post #65  quote:

I like Coors original though.

Old Post 10-13-2005 08:35 PM
Click here to Send Dekka00 a Private Message View Dekka00's Journal Visit Dekka00's homepage! Find more posts by Dekka00 Add Dekka00 to your buddy list Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
flying panda
HPFanaticINR

post #66  quote:

you cant drink pee, your own anyway ... its toxic, thats why your body is trying to get ride of it

Old Post 10-13-2005 08:54 PM
Click here to Send flying panda a Private Message View flying panda's Journal Find more posts by flying panda Add flying panda to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore flying panda REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
Dekka00
Administrator

post #67  quote:

alcohol is toxic, and yet we drink it

Old Post 10-13-2005 10:28 PM
Click here to Send Dekka00 a Private Message View Dekka00's Journal Visit Dekka00's homepage! Find more posts by Dekka00 Add Dekka00 to your buddy list Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Whidden
KANSAS LAW DOG

post #68  quote:

quote:
flying panda said this in post #66 :
you cant drink pee, your own anyway ... its toxic, thats why your body is trying to get ride of it

yeah, but Hobo's don't know that.

Old Post 10-13-2005 10:50 PM
Click here to Send Whidden a Private Message View Whidden's Journal Find more posts by Whidden Add Whidden to your buddy list Send an AIM message to Whidden Whidden's MSN ID is whidden1@cox.net Click Here to Ignore Whidden REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #69  quote:

quote:
flying panda said this in post #66 :

Not so fast my flying friend:

"Although urine is commonly believed to be 'dirty' this is not actually the case. In cases of kidney or urinary tract infection (UTI) the urine will contain bacteria, but otherwise urine is virtually sterile and nearly odorless when it leaves the body. However, after that, bacteria that contaminate the urine will convert chemicals in the urine into smelling chemicals that are responsible for the distinctive odor of stale urine; in particular, ammonia is produced from urea."

-Wikipedia

-------------
-HECK!

Old Post 10-13-2005 10:53 PM

Staff
Dekka00
Administrator

post #70  quote:

nothing like a nice hot fresh cup of urine in the morning

you can also put vodka in it, and serve it with a lime

Old Post 10-13-2005 10:58 PM

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #71  quote:

Oh man, that's just nasty. Lime? Ugh.

-HECK!

Old Post 10-13-2005 11:07 PM

Gold Member
flying panda
HPFanaticINR

post #72  quote:

Then why is it that people get ill form drinking it ... phiscally ill i tells ya

Old Post 10-13-2005 11:45 PM

Staff
Dekka00
Administrator

post #73  quote:

anyone who is drinking pee is mentally ill yo

dayum

Old Post 10-14-2005 12:28 AM

Gold Member
flying panda
HPFanaticINR

post #74  quote:

i saw this program about 2 real fat chicks, and they could drink like 9 pints in one session ... and still remember it in the morning

Old Post 10-14-2005 12:30 AM

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #75  quote:

Alright, time to bring this thread back to its maker.

Look, I was watching the David Letterman tonight. Jerry Lewis was on. Remember when him and Martin where big? The rest of the Rat Pack? Ghosts of those guys haunt my town.

I was thinking... I knew my hometown sucked the big, but I didn't realize how bad it sucked for all the rest. There are people here that make it great. I have the hook up throughout; cops, bartendars... is there anything else?

Regardless, the generartion is limp. GX is limp. It's over. That's why I am extending the biggest hand of all.

DFP is open... for now. We need to expand. Let me knowTo know what it stands for, and for the next step, you will let me know where it should be brought up;

-HECK!

Old Post 10-25-2005 08:39 AM

Staff
gaboman
What Would Jack Do?

Local time: 06:38 AM

post #76  quote:

Oh I met Jerry Lewis a few years ago in Australia, and went to his show (he gave me tickets). Not as funny as he was back in the day, but gave me some laughs.

Old Post 10-25-2005 08:58 AM
Click here to Send gaboman a Private Message Find more posts by gaboman Add gaboman to your buddy list Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Whidden
KANSAS LAW DOG

post #77  quote:

quote:
HECK said this in post #75 :
DFP is open... for now. We need to expand. Let me knowTo know what it stands for, and for the next step, you will let me know where it should be brought up;

Denver Federal Penitentiary?

Old Post 10-25-2005 09:27 AM

Staff
gaboman
What Would Jack Do?

post #78  quote:

Dorothy Farmer Personnel?

(Replaced with something that DFP actually stands for, rather than DPF)

Last edited by gaboman on 10-25-2005 at 09:50 AM |
Old Post 10-25-2005 09:33 AM
Click here to Send gaboman a Private Message Find more posts by gaboman Add gaboman to your buddy list Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Whidden
KANSAS LAW DOG

post #79  quote:

Ditsy Fuscia Posts?

Old Post 10-25-2005 09:43 AM

Gold Member
Whidden
KANSAS LAW DOG

post #80  quote:

Dekka Farts Patiently?

Old Post 10-25-2005 09:46 AM

Staff
gaboman
What Would Jack Do?

post #81  quote:

Divine Feminine Principle?

I hate google...

Old Post 10-25-2005 09:56 AM

Gold Member
Whidden
KANSAS LAW DOG

post #82  quote:

Delirious for Pot?

Old Post 10-25-2005 10:15 AM

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #83  quote:

Man, I can't believe I posted that. Disregard. First rule of DFP is don't talk about DFP.

-HECK!

Old Post 10-25-2005 05:18 PM

Gold Member
Whidden
KANSAS LAW DOG

post #84  quote:

quote:
HECK said this in post #83 :
Man, I can't believe I posted that. Disregard. First rule of DFP is don't talk about DFP.

-HECK!

I took the title of this thread in mind, while reading your post last night.

Old Post 10-25-2005 06:05 PM

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #85  quote:

Man o man. You know it brotha.

-HECK!

Old Post 10-25-2005 06:15 PM

becker
Definitively Illumined

post #86  quote:

quote:
HECK said this in post #75 :
Alright, time to bring this thread back to its maker.

Look, I was watching the David Letterman tonight. Jerry Lewis was on. Remember when him and Martin where big? The rest of the Rat Pack? Ghosts of those guys haunt my town.

I was thinking... I knew my hometown sucked the big, but I didn't realize how bad it sucked for all the rest. There are people here that make it great. I have the hook up throughout; cops, bartendars... is there anything else?

Regardless, the generartion is limp. GX is limp. It's over. That's why I am extending the biggest hand of all.

-HECK!

Damn Fine Days.

The ratpack member has spoke.

Old Post 10-25-2005 07:09 PM
Click here to Send becker a Private Message Find more posts by becker Add becker to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore becker REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #87  quote:

Man, I drank Coors Lite the other day. They took Miller off of the tap at my bar and replaced it with Coors beacuse all the turds drink it. Angry is HECK.

-HECK!

Old Post 10-28-2005 10:56 PM

Staff
Dekka00
Administrator

post #88  quote:

I rather like Coors Original though.

it's a very "beer-tasting" beer.

Old Post 10-29-2005 08:30 AM

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #89  quote:

If I am going at it, I'll take a pint of Guiness. Good ol' milkshake of beers.

-HECK!

Old Post 10-29-2005 06:32 PM

Gold Member
Whidden
KANSAS LAW DOG

post #90  quote:

Heineken aint too bad. I was never a big fan of it, but I had one last night and it was pretty good.

Old Post 10-29-2005 06:36 PM
Time: 10:38 PM Post New Thread   
Pages (9): « 12 [3] 45 » Last »   Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > General Discussion > Lounge Lizards > Where in the heck is HECK!? (Or this is HECK's thread on booze)
Search this Thread:
Forum Rules: