Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum

register chat members links refer search home
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > General Discussion > Lounge Lizards > Where in the heck is HECK!? (Or this is HECK's thread on booze)
Search this Thread:
Pages (9): « 1 [2] 34 » Last »   Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

Local time: 09:32 AM

post #31  quote:

I didn't have that foresight either. I suppose Delta is just more experienced in the art of mailing black.

M.

Old Post 08-12-2005 09:44 PM
Click here to Send adityamahesh a Private Message Find more posts by adityamahesh Add adityamahesh to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore adityamahesh REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

Local time: 08:32 AM

post #32  quote:

Always find a bar where you know everyone, including staff, and you can stay there all hours of the night after they close. Good times.

-HECK!

Old Post 08-14-2005 06:08 PM
Click here to Send HECK! a Private Message View HECK!'s Journal Find more posts by HECK! Add HECK! to your buddy list Send an AIM message to HECK! Reply w/Quote

Staff
gaboman
What Would Jack Do?

Local time: 12:32 AM

post #33  quote:

I was drunk for a little over a week, non-stop when I was around 19 years old. I couldn't go to work or even leave the house because I had first and second degree burns to the face, neck, back, chest, shoulders, legs.... actually, everywhere. That Australian sun can really pierce and scold, you know.

At any rate, I was in so much pain my mum bought me a bottle of booze every day to dull it. Could've been the start of my short-lived drinking problem shortly after, though.

Old Post 08-15-2005 09:50 AM
Click here to Send gaboman a Private Message Find more posts by gaboman Add gaboman to your buddy list Reply w/Quote

fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

post #34  quote:

Wow. Your mom did that for you? You have a nice mom. I would have gotten a lecture daily about wearing sun screen.

Old Post 08-17-2005 01:16 AM
View fuscia's Journal Find more posts by fuscia Add fuscia to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore fuscia REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

brochu13
Mastermind

Local time: 11:32 AM

post #35  quote:

Well, apparently, I will not by blacking out anymore. On saturday I blacked out and after a kid insulted my friend and peed on his house I was threatening his life. Whoops. Out of control

Old Post 08-17-2005 09:50 PM
Click here to Send brochu13 a Private Message Find more posts by brochu13 Add brochu13 to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore brochu13 REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
Dekka00
Administrator

post #36  quote:

sounds reasonable to me

Old Post 08-17-2005 10:05 PM
Click here to Send Dekka00 a Private Message View Dekka00's Journal Visit Dekka00's homepage! Find more posts by Dekka00 Add Dekka00 to your buddy list Reply w/Quote

Staff
gaboman
What Would Jack Do?

post #37  quote:

Sherry, I did get the lecture, but I was too wasted to care.

Old Post 08-18-2005 03:39 AM
Click here to Send gaboman a Private Message Find more posts by gaboman Add gaboman to your buddy list Reply w/Quote

brochu13
Mastermind

post #38  quote:

quote:
gaboman said this in post #33 :
I was drunk for a little over a week, non-stop when I was around 19 years old. I couldn't go to work or even leave the house because I had first and second degree burns to the face, neck, back, chest, shoulders, legs.... actually, everywhere. That Australian sun can really pierce and scold, you know.

At any rate, I was in so much pain my mum bought me a bottle of booze every day to dull it. Could've been the start of my short-lived drinking problem shortly after, though.
Oh, I'm sorry, I'm sure you mom had her heart in the right place though

Old Post 08-18-2005 09:07 PM
Click here to Send brochu13 a Private Message Find more posts by brochu13 Add brochu13 to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore brochu13 REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #39  quote:

So, back to what's what in this piece. I just shook out my keyboard because I dumped a beer on the keyboard. Sucks the stuff.

Did I mentioned I got a poker game together finally... and took those boxes down like it was freakin' nada. Still got the game. Oh yes. Nothing like getting flow for the whole weekend for just out-smarting, nay, out-pimping people out of their cheese. Oh yes, that cheese was very green. The only thing that escapes me is that some of them thought they had a chance.

By the way, I saw the movie 40-Year-Old Virgin today. Let me say that not only did it rule, but if you don't see it, I will pistol whip you. Not really, but in my mind I will.

Take it sleazy,

Regards,

Peace,

Late,

Yup,

F,

-HECK!

Old Post 08-21-2005 12:09 PM
Click here to Send HECK! a Private Message View HECK!'s Journal Find more posts by HECK! Add HECK! to your buddy list Send an AIM message to HECK! Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
flying panda
HPFanaticINR

Local time: 04:32 PM

post #40  quote:

Beer on the keyboard ...i h8 when that happens

Think i saw 40-year-old virgin ... i think i thouight it was good :~

Old Post 08-21-2005 12:43 PM
Click here to Send flying panda a Private Message View flying panda's Journal Find more posts by flying panda Add flying panda to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore flying panda REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #41  quote:

Did you think it was good or not? COME ON.

-HECK!

Old Post 08-21-2005 01:04 PM

Gold Member
flying panda
HPFanaticINR

post #42  quote:

I dont remember watching it, but i remember the title, and i have a vauge memory of it being good ... i think

Old Post 08-21-2005 01:06 PM
Click here to Send flying panda a Private Message View flying panda's Journal Find more posts by flying panda Add flying panda to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore flying panda REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
Dekka00
Administrator

post #43  quote:

I spilled a beer on my keyboard once.

The keyboard of my LAPTOP.

That was the most expensive beer I ever spilled.

Old Post 08-21-2005 04:38 PM
Click here to Send Dekka00 a Private Message View Dekka00's Journal Visit Dekka00's homepage! Find more posts by Dekka00 Add Dekka00 to your buddy list Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Whidden
KANSAS LAW DOG

Local time: 10:32 AM

post #44  quote:

But it was worth it, aye?

Old Post 08-21-2005 04:53 PM
Click here to Send Whidden a Private Message View Whidden's Journal Find more posts by Whidden Add Whidden to your buddy list Send an AIM message to Whidden Whidden's MSN ID is whidden1@cox.net Click Here to Ignore Whidden REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
Dekka00
Administrator

post #45  quote:

NO. For one, that was one less beer that I could drink, and secondly, I had to shell out 1500 bucks to get a new computer.

Old Post 08-21-2005 06:01 PM

Gold Member
flying panda
HPFanaticINR

post #46  quote:

if it was under warrenty you would just have to get the place to fix it

Old Post 08-21-2005 06:10 PM

Staff
Dekka00
Administrator

post #47  quote:

indeed sir, indeed.

I learned a valuable lesson. I put out the extra cash and got the warranty. It is definitely worth it.

Old Post 08-21-2005 06:13 PM

adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

Local time: 09:32 AM

post #48  quote:

Especially if you are a beer-guzzling poor college student.

M.

Old Post 08-21-2005 06:17 PM
Click here to Send adityamahesh a Private Message Find more posts by adityamahesh Add adityamahesh to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore adityamahesh REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
flying panda
HPFanaticINR

post #49  quote:

quote:
HECK said this in post #41 :
Did you think it was good or not? COME ON.

-HECK!

OK its impossible for me to have seen it ... its not out here yet

I have the poster, seen the trailor and it looks good, ill drfinatly go see it on the 26th august when it comes out here

Old Post 08-25-2005 03:48 PM

brochu13
Mastermind

post #50  quote:

Well another weekend of shameless alcoholism came to a close and another one is on the rise. As I have no idea what happened on sunday night, I can't give you many details, only that I took an awesome road trip. Sweet.

Old Post 08-25-2005 09:07 PM

Staff
Dekka00
Administrator

post #51  quote:

I'm going to Richmond on Saturday..... it's gonna be CRAZY

last time I went there I came back with a shovel and a roadsign.

Old Post 08-25-2005 09:24 PM

brochu13
Mastermind

post #52  quote:

Funny, I came away with a few phone numbers and a wicked burn on my arm from some fireworks.

Old Post 08-26-2005 07:15 PM

Staff
Dekka00
Administrator

post #53  quote:

holy crap, I came across a 12-pack of cans of Steel Reserve

Old Post 09-16-2005 05:07 AM

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #54  quote:

Ok, I have not been drinking, but let's just say there is a sale on beer at the store and I'm on my way.

-HECK!

Old Post 10-12-2005 11:17 PM

Staff
Dekka00
Administrator

post #55  quote:

just to clarify: HECK is not planning on drinking said beer.

i believe he has sworn off the booze.

he is just gonna buy it and then sell it for profit.

that's my theory.

Old Post 10-13-2005 01:26 AM

Staff
gaboman
What Would Jack Do?

post #56  quote:

I said I wouldn't drink beer every again, so I started taking it in suppositories. Never gotten that drunk before in my life.

Old Post 10-13-2005 02:47 AM

becker
Definitively Illumined

post #57  quote:

I don't even drink beer.

What am I doing on this thread?

Old Post 10-13-2005 03:42 AM
Click here to Send becker a Private Message Find more posts by becker Add becker to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore becker REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
Dekka00
Administrator

post #58  quote:

wine is a type of beer, friend.

Old Post 10-13-2005 03:47 AM

Gold Member
flying panda
HPFanaticINR

post #59  quote:

you know you can ferment anything ... orange juice ...the people who invented beer fermented anything trying to make gold ... it was on a program called "what the anchants did for us" they also made soap and perfume

Old Post 10-13-2005 12:16 PM

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #60  quote:

quote:
Dekka00 said this in post #55 :
just to clarify: HECK is not planning on drinking said beer.

i believe he has sworn off the booze.

he is just gonna buy it and then sell it for profit.

that's my theory.

Sell beer? Yup. Then I buy more beer with the profit and drink it, then recycle the cans to buy slightly less beer. Then I pee in the empties and sell them to hobos.

-HECK!

Old Post 10-13-2005 04:19 PM
Time: 04:32 PM Post New Thread   
Pages (9): « 1 [2] 34 » Last »   Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > General Discussion > Lounge Lizards > Where in the heck is HECK!? (Or this is HECK's thread on booze)
Search this Thread:
Forum Rules: