Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum

register chat members links refer search home
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > General Discussion > Lounge Lizards > The "I LOVE PANDA" club
Search this Thread:
Do you Love panda. If you say yes, you join the club
Yes
no
I am generally fond of Panda
View Results [Edit Poll (moderators only)]
Pages (6): « First « 23 [4] 56 »   Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
Gold Member
Delta
Stormy Weather

Local time: 04:54 PM

post #91  quote:

Poor little flying squrell. He is not even here to defend himself.

People this is a Love thread not a debate thread. Give love to Flying Panda !!!!!! Or don't vote yes but Geese keep it civil.

D

Old Post 08-09-2005 11:44 PM
Click here to Send Delta a Private Message Find more posts by Delta Add Delta to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Delta REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
Dekka00
Administrator

post #92  quote:

BREAKING NEWS

PANDA SCANDAL!

Old Post 08-10-2005 04:53 AM
Click here to Send Dekka00 a Private Message View Dekka00's Journal Visit Dekka00's homepage! Find more posts by Dekka00 Add Dekka00 to your buddy list Reply w/Quote

fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

Local time: 01:54 PM

post #93  quote:

Dekka you are on a roll tonight! I'll skip Jay Leno and just read your posts.

Panda, I miss you. I hope you are having a fantastic vacation.

Old Post 08-10-2005 05:43 AM
View fuscia's Journal Find more posts by fuscia Add fuscia to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore fuscia REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

nikiTa
Definitively Illumined

Local time: 06:24 PM

post #94  quote:

Yes, and Panda said he was in Greece....phoeey....all along he has been in China making whoopee???

Old Post 08-10-2005 05:59 AM
Find more posts by nikiTa Add nikiTa to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore nikiTa REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
Dekka00
Administrator

post #95  quote:

Panda is in Greece? Isn't Curley Joe too?

Is Panda actually Curley Joe?

are they in cahoots together?

Damn that Panda Dat Flies

my pappy always told me never to trust a panda.

well actually he told me that he used to eat beef stew when he was in the Army. But I know now what he was actually trying to say.

Old Post 08-10-2005 06:02 AM
Click here to Send Dekka00 a Private Message View Dekka00's Journal Visit Dekka00's homepage! Find more posts by Dekka00 Add Dekka00 to your buddy list Reply w/Quote

adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

Local time: 02:54 PM

post #96  quote:

Yes, flying pandas are quite shifty.

I am glad you finally decoded your pappy's cryptic warning.

M.

Old Post 08-10-2005 06:06 AM
Click here to Send adityamahesh a Private Message Find more posts by adityamahesh Add adityamahesh to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore adityamahesh REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

nikiTa
Definitively Illumined

post #97  quote:

No, Panda is on the island of Naxos

and

Curley Joe is on Crete.

CJ was so sweet he invited me to spend time there with him and his family.
If I had known that I would be unemployed right now...I would have taken him up on it.

I love me some Greek food now....
but the women there kind of scare me....they all have distinctive mustaches and they wear long black dresses and sit in the sea while wearing these long black dresses.
Cretans are another breed entirely!

Old Post 08-10-2005 06:07 AM
Find more posts by nikiTa Add nikiTa to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore nikiTa REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

post #98  quote:

quote:
sowhatsthetruth said this in post #94 :
Yes, and Panda said he was in Greece....phoeey....all along he has been in China making whoopee???

Pandas are endangered you know. He is just doing his part.

Old Post 08-10-2005 06:11 AM
View fuscia's Journal Find more posts by fuscia Add fuscia to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore fuscia REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

post #99  quote:

I am sure he is trying his best to keep Pandas unendangered, although I have hair raising thoughts as to what he might be attempting to increase their population.

M.

Old Post 08-10-2005 06:13 AM
Click here to Send adityamahesh a Private Message Find more posts by adityamahesh Add adityamahesh to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore adityamahesh REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
Dekka00
Administrator

post #100  quote:

why he's petitioning the government to protect the Panda's natural habitat, and researching ways to improve the panda's diet and prolong their lifespan.

Why is that so hair-rasing?

Old Post 08-10-2005 06:18 AM

adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

post #101  quote:

You have no idea what he wants to do dude. From what I heard, he wants them to learn how to fly!

M.

Old Post 08-10-2005 06:25 AM

Music_Chick152
Mastermind

Local time: 03:54 PM

post #102  quote:

i wanna join!!!

i've been wanting to join since the day it was founded, i was sitting right behind claysgurl when she was in the chat room.

Old Post 08-13-2005 09:38 PM
Click here to Send Music_Chick152 a Private Message Visit Music_Chick152's homepage! Find more posts by Music_Chick152 Add Music_Chick152 to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Music_Chick152 REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

post #103  quote:

quote:
adityamahesh said this in post #99 :
I am sure he is trying his best to keep Pandas unendangered, although I have hair raising thoughts as to what he might be attempting to increase their population.

M.

Does that mean he is strolling nude on a beach in Greece right now?

Join the Club Music Chick.

Old Post 08-17-2005 02:51 AM

Gold Member
flying panda
HPFanaticINR

Local time: 09:54 PM

post #104  quote:

quote:
fuscia said this in post #93 :
Dekka you are on a roll tonight! I'll skip Jay Leno and just read your posts.

Panda, I miss you. I hope you are having a fantastic vacation.

Yes it was, lovely and hot, one of these days i may put up pics from it ...

quote:
sowhatsthetruth said this in post #94 :

Not China ... next year im hoping on going to Australia

quote:
sowhatsthetruth said this in post #97 :
No, Panda is on the island of Naxos

and

Curley Joe is on Crete.

CJ was so sweet he invited me to spend time there with him and his family.
If I had known that I would be unemployed right now...I would have taken him up on it.

I love me some Greek food now....
but the women there kind of scare me....they all have distinctive mustaches and they wear long black dresses and sit in the sea while wearing these long black dresses.
Cretans are another breed entirely!

quote:
adityamahesh said this in post #101 :
You have no idea what he wants to do dude. From what I heard, he wants them to learn how to fly!

M.

I know how to Fly

Old Post 08-19-2005 07:37 PM
Click here to Send flying panda a Private Message View flying panda's Journal Find more posts by flying panda Add flying panda to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore flying panda REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

post #105  quote:

Not you dummy. I said that you want to teach the normal, fairly cuddly pandas how to fly.

M.

Old Post 08-19-2005 08:52 PM

Gold Member
flying panda
HPFanaticINR

post #106  quote:

They're not smart enough, they just eat, shoot then leave ... you never get a chance to teach them properly

Old Post 08-19-2005 11:29 PM
Click here to Send flying panda a Private Message View flying panda's Journal Find more posts by flying panda Add flying panda to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore flying panda REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Whidden
KANSAS LAW DOG

post #107  quote:

So, what all did you do on your vacation Bubba?

Meet any girls? Visit some ruins?

Old Post 08-19-2005 11:32 PM
Click here to Send Whidden a Private Message View Whidden's Journal Find more posts by Whidden Add Whidden to your buddy list Send an AIM message to Whidden Whidden's MSN ID is whidden1@cox.net Click Here to Ignore Whidden REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
flying panda
HPFanaticINR

post #108  quote:

I saw an active Volcaino, which was cool, it was steaming
I sun bathed for hours each day, swam and checked out all the chicks on the beach
I went around the island and got lots of really good veiws of mountains
I ait some really nice food, and drank LOADS of booz, including some stuff they make them selves. (Ozo, which smells and tastes like liquirish, i didnt like too much, and i got totally out of my head after drinking a zombie (they made it without the fruit juices and 4 different types of sirits (Rum, Vodka, Gin and Taquila)) Along with that i drank a glass full of Ozo, because it was Free, and about 3 bottles of lager (which i dont usually drink, its the only thing they have out there)

I had Kitron, which is only sold on the island, and comes in three different consistacies, green is too sweet for me, clear is a mixture of sweet and strong, and yellow is extreamily alcholic, which was good.

I missed all the internet buddies over the two weeks, but have come back with a nice tan and nice and relaxed.

I have to say that the roads out there are so bad, the rules seem to be: who ever gets there first have right of way, and even then its havock and rulesless. the roads in the mountains are just as bad, they're barly large enough for 2 cars, and in spots only one car can safely drive down it. and the shere drops with no bounteries or walls make it very scary.

I went to an old emery mine (some really strong rock that they used to scrap stuff in the olden days) and there were cable carts and really bad dirt roads that the Jeep didnt like.

They have this rule about the toilets, you cant put toilet paper down them, you have to put used toilet paper into this small bin by it, because the pipes are half the usual size and there is a slight lack of a plumer on the island.

I went to some apollon temple that faces west, unlike the others that face east in that regen. the vanetians took all the marble from it to make their mansions, but there is this "door" type thing that looks really good at sun set.

The island was full of rocks, it has one of the bigest marble deposites, and lots of the staues were made there, some craked when they carved them and they were just left, i saw 2 of them.

Theres lots of rock

Old Post 08-19-2005 11:48 PM

nikiTa
Definitively Illumined

post #109  quote:

Oozo will make you crazy FP. Glad you didn't like it....
I, on the other hand, love the taste of licorice and when I was a teeny bopper loved to get drunk....so, I don't have to say anything more do I?

Glad you had a good time.
It's beautiful there....not minding those nasty poddies that are in the ground!

Old Post 08-20-2005 12:08 AM

Gold Member
flying panda
HPFanaticINR

post #110  quote:

"Poodies"? I saw a poodle .... There wasnt much Poody on the ground.

Oozo (i knew i spelt it wrong) was alright, i just had to drink it real quick. I would pay for it though. i do love liqurish, the sweets type.

Old Post 08-20-2005 12:11 AM

nikiTa
Definitively Illumined

post #111  quote:

Poddies, not poodies.

Toilets in the ground. Whoever invented that is a sadist!!

Old Post 08-20-2005 12:27 AM

Gold Member
Whidden
KANSAS LAW DOG

post #112  quote:

Sounds like you had fun. That old mine sounds like something I would like.

Old Post 08-20-2005 12:45 AM
Click here to Send Whidden a Private Message View Whidden's Journal Find more posts by Whidden Add Whidden to your buddy list Send an AIM message to Whidden Whidden's MSN ID is whidden1@cox.net Click Here to Ignore Whidden REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

post #113  quote:

quote:
flying panda said this in post #106 :
They're not smart enough, they just eat, shoot then leave ... you never get a chance to teach them properly

It is supposed to be 'eat shoot and leave' dummy.

M.

Old Post 08-20-2005 02:05 AM

Gold Member
Delta
Stormy Weather

post #114  quote:

quote:
flying panda said this in post #110 :
"Poodies"? I saw a poodle .... There wasnt much Poody on the ground.

Oozo (i knew i spelt it wrong) was alright, i just had to drink it real quick. I would pay for it though. i do love liqurish, the sweets type.

So glad you are back Sweetie. Oozo is some terrifying drink

I remember when my husband and friends met some Greek Friends and everytime they w ould say a joke or anything It was Oozo time. By the time we ate we WERE SO BOMBED.
IT IS A SNEEKY DRINK, THAT AND

mAI tAIS. Cute little punch like drink. After three we were paralyzed, Legs gone,
Had to have help getting to the car AnD t\hen we GOT TO MY HOUSEmy houae and were mAKING sO much noisen MY NEPhEW WHO Lives next to me heLped me into thE house . Sat my butt down and asked do you need any help to get to the bed? olH NO i AM FINE. AS soon AS HE LEFT iTRIED TO GET UP AND FELL FLAT ON MY FACE, /sPENT THE NIGHT ON THE CARPET.

sO BEWAre of those cute little punch flavored drinks.

Good to see you back TNT

D

Old Post 08-20-2005 02:07 AM
Click here to Send Delta a Private Message Find more posts by Delta Add Delta to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Delta REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

post #115  quote:

Sounds like a great vacation. I missed ya.

Old Post 08-20-2005 04:06 AM

Gold Member
flying panda
HPFanaticINR

post #116  quote:

quote:
sowhatsthetruth said this in post #111 :
Poddies, not poodies.

Toilets in the ground. Whoever invented that is a sadist!!

Oh yes, i saw some of those, they are just rediculous, the greeks come up with some strange stuff

quote:
fuscia said this in post #115 :
Sounds like a great vacation. I missed ya.

I missed you (all) as well

Old Post 08-20-2005 10:06 AM

Gold Member
flying panda
HPFanaticINR

post #117  quote:

quote:
adityamahesh said this in post #113 :

It is supposed to be 'eat shoot and leave' dummy.

M.

Dont call me a Dummy you one configuration letter.

Gramitcally its "then" ... "and" would be gramatically wrong, i know the joke, and the meaning behind it ... My dim whitted, Un-"M"-pathetic, contrectation needing Friend

Old Post 08-20-2005 10:11 AM

adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

post #118  quote:

Contrectation? I thought everyone needs proper foreplay before sexual intercourse. Was that meant as an insult?

And it is witted, dummy.

M.

Old Post 08-20-2005 02:11 PM

Gold Member
flying panda
HPFanaticINR

post #119  quote:

Contrectation just sounds good and insulting, i thought of the word then looked it up ...

You germinal, insignifigant letter, Experatiforcated bad Insulterator ... Stop calling me a dummy and worship the panda both the flying and none flying type

Old Post 08-20-2005 07:18 PM

adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

post #120  quote:

Alas, it seems that your spelling cannot rise above your mental stature. It is insignificant and non-flying dummy.

M.

Old Post 08-20-2005 07:58 PM
Time: 09:54 PM Post New Thread   
Pages (6): « First « 23 [4] 56 »   Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > General Discussion > Lounge Lizards > The "I LOVE PANDA" club
Search this Thread:
Forum Rules: