Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum

register chat members links refer search home
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > General Discussion > Lounge Lizards > The "I LOVE PANDA" club
Search this Thread:
Do you Love panda. If you say yes, you join the club
Yes
no
I am generally fond of Panda
View Results [Edit Poll (moderators only)]
Pages (6): « 12 [3] 45 » Last »   Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
Gold Member
Whidden
KANSAS LAW DOG

Local time: 11:20 PM

post #61  quote:

quote:
flying panda said this in post #60 :
Flieth?

I dunno, I dont' spell so good. should it be flyeth?

Old Post 07-26-2005 12:18 AM
Click here to Send Whidden a Private Message View Whidden's Journal Find more posts by Whidden Add Whidden to your buddy list Send an AIM message to Whidden Whidden's MSN ID is whidden1@cox.net Click Here to Ignore Whidden REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
flying panda
HPFanaticINR

Local time: 05:20 AM

post #62  quote:

Ahh i get what your trying to say thats exerlant

Old Post 07-26-2005 12:19 AM
Click here to Send flying panda a Private Message View flying panda's Journal Find more posts by flying panda Add flying panda to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore flying panda REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Whidden
KANSAS LAW DOG

post #63  quote:

I changed it to flys,

but maybe it should be flies?

Where is the president?!?!!?!?

LEONNA MAKE A JUDGEMENT CALL HERE!!!!

Old Post 07-26-2005 12:20 AM
Click here to Send Whidden a Private Message View Whidden's Journal Find more posts by Whidden Add Whidden to your buddy list Send an AIM message to Whidden Whidden's MSN ID is whidden1@cox.net Click Here to Ignore Whidden REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
flying panda
HPFanaticINR

post #64  quote:

Grammatically it's Flies

Old Post 07-26-2005 12:21 AM
Click here to Send flying panda a Private Message View flying panda's Journal Find more posts by flying panda Add flying panda to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore flying panda REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Delta
Stormy Weather

Local time: 12:20 AM

post #65  quote:

quote:
adityamahesh said this in post #51 :

Oh yeah, Panda is a doll alright. He shares an uncanny resemblance with Barbie.

M.

STHU Adi or we will make a poll on you

D

Old Post 07-26-2005 01:09 AM
Click here to Send Delta a Private Message Find more posts by Delta Add Delta to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Delta REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

Local time: 10:20 PM

post #66  quote:

I already have a poll Delta.

M.

Old Post 07-26-2005 01:15 AM
Click here to Send adityamahesh a Private Message Find more posts by adityamahesh Add adityamahesh to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore adityamahesh REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

nikiTa
Definitively Illumined

Local time: 01:50 AM

post #67  quote:

Look!

I love Panda!

I do not put him on a pedestal!

I love Panda as a human not a god!

I do not revere him above any other human that I love!

I love Panda like a buballoo!

I love Panda in a healthy way!

I love Panda like a buballoo!!!!

Old Post 07-26-2005 04:37 AM
Find more posts by nikiTa Add nikiTa to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore nikiTa REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

nikiTa
Definitively Illumined

Local time: 01:50 AM

post #68  quote:

quote:
flying panda said this in post #46 :

sowhatsthetruth - What position do you want within this club? Or do you just want to be a member?

I will be your security chief of the first world...at your service.

Old Post 07-26-2005 04:42 AM
Find more posts by nikiTa Add nikiTa to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore nikiTa REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Delta
Stormy Weather

post #69  quote:

quote:
adityamahesh said this in post #66 :

M.

That Avatar you now have is stupid and mean

D

Old Post 07-26-2005 11:02 PM
Click here to Send Delta a Private Message Find more posts by Delta Add Delta to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Delta REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

Local time: 09:20 PM

post #70  quote:

quote:
adityamahesh said this in post #66 :

M.

I took that in a totally different way for a second there.

Old Post 07-26-2005 11:34 PM
View fuscia's Journal Find more posts by fuscia Add fuscia to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore fuscia REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
Sierradaddy
Days of Future Past...

post #71  quote:

quote:
fuscia said this in post #70 :

Thaaaaaaaaaaat's my fuscia...

Gooood... Your training is coming along nicely...

Ex-cellent.

I say Panda's A-OK.

I don't love him, but his posted pics do remind me of a guy I went to school with for a couple years named Grant. (not gabo.) He had similar features. I didn't love that guy Grant either, but I thought that it was an interesting coincidence that they looked similar as kids.

Nor do I love Gabo. In fact, out of all the people I've mentioned in this post, it's gabo that I DISlike the most, because his name starts with a 'G', and I just think that's ridiculous.

Old Post 07-26-2005 11:46 PM
Click here to Send Sierradaddy a Private Message Find more posts by Sierradaddy Add Sierradaddy to your buddy list Sierradaddy's MSN ID is smoothline98@hotmail.com Reply w/Quote

fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

post #72  quote:

Training? err um, o.k. I can blame it on you SD if you want.

Grant? Don't go picking on my little bro. I love Grant.

Old Post 07-26-2005 11:50 PM
View fuscia's Journal Find more posts by fuscia Add fuscia to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore fuscia REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
flying panda
HPFanaticINR

post #73  quote:

quote:
Sierradaddy said this in post #71 :

Thaaaaaaaaaaat's my fuscia...

Gooood... Your training is coming along nicely...

Ex-cellent.

I say Panda's A-OK.

I don't love him, but his posted pics do remind me of a guy I went to school with for a couple years named Grant. (not gabo.) He had similar features. I didn't love that guy Grant either, but I thought that it was an interesting coincidence that they looked similar as kids.

Nor do I love Gabo. In fact, out of all the people I've mentioned in this post, it's gabo that I DISlike the most, because his name starts with a 'G', and I just think that's ridiculous.

My brother looked the same, so does my half brother ... photos of my dad show i looked (and still look) like my dad did, its uncanny

Old Post 07-27-2005 12:02 AM

adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

post #74  quote:

quote:
fuscia said this in post #70 :

I am not making the connection with anything sneaky here. Help out the innocent.

M.

Old Post 07-27-2005 02:00 AM
Click here to Send adityamahesh a Private Message Find more posts by adityamahesh Add adityamahesh to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore adityamahesh REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
Dekka00
Administrator

post #75  quote:

you look like my old buddy Jason, Mr. Flyin Pandoozle

Old Post 07-27-2005 05:10 AM
Click here to Send Dekka00 a Private Message View Dekka00's Journal Visit Dekka00's homepage! Find more posts by Dekka00 Add Dekka00 to your buddy list Reply w/Quote

fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

post #76  quote:

quote:
adityamahesh said this in post #74 :

I am not making the connection with anything sneaky here. Help out the innocent.

M.

Dude you said poll= pole=

Old Post 07-27-2005 05:28 AM

Staff
Dekka00
Administrator

post #77  quote:

sherry you have stooped to the level of Beavis and Butthead

"huhhh-hhuhh-huhh... he said 'pole'"

Old Post 07-27-2005 05:30 AM
Click here to Send Dekka00 a Private Message View Dekka00's Journal Visit Dekka00's homepage! Find more posts by Dekka00 Add Dekka00 to your buddy list Reply w/Quote

adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

post #78  quote:

quote:
fuscia said this in post #76 :

Dude you said poll= pole=

Yeah, I have a pole too. Is that so shocking?

M.

Old Post 07-27-2005 05:38 AM

fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

post #79  quote:

Dekka, I never claimed to be pure in thought. I was scanning through the thread from bottom post to top. I thought for a second M was bragging or something.

Old Post 07-27-2005 05:59 AM

Gold Member
flying panda
HPFanaticINR

post #80  quote:

"huhhh-hhuhh-huhh... she said 'bottom'"

Old Post 07-27-2005 01:36 PM

Staff
Dekka00
Administrator

post #81  quote:

quote:
flying panda said this in post #80 :
"huhhh-hhuhh-huhh... she said 'bottom'"

Old Post 07-27-2005 02:49 PM

Gold Member
Leonna
Aggie Angel

post #82  quote:

Kate, I'm not going to be able to get on the computer as often so I'm putting you in charge of the club.

I LOVE PANDA!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post 07-27-2005 11:46 PM
Click here to Send Leonna a Private Message Find more posts by Leonna Add Leonna to your buddy list Send an AIM message to Leonna Click Here to Ignore Leonna REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

claysgurl
In the Now Guru

post #83  quote:

Hey guys!! Those are such cute pictures!!! You were such a cute little boy!!! Well keep talking to me on AIM, cause you are really cool. Much love all byez!!

Old Post 07-28-2005 01:55 AM
Click here to Send claysgurl a Private Message Find more posts by claysgurl Add claysgurl to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore claysgurl REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

claymybuttercup
In the Now Guru

post #84  quote:

hiiii!!! its mee holly... yeah the weird yet unobsessed one that you met in the chat... i was on under ALL KINDS of names pandas kewl...yeah... i voted yesh!! <3 *MwAh* much lovies *mWaH*

Old Post 07-28-2005 08:35 AM
Click here to Send claymybuttercup a Private Message Find more posts by claymybuttercup Add claymybuttercup to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore claymybuttercup REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

hazel_dragoneye
[Why Pink?] [Ignore User]

post #85  quote:

I voted yes on if I loved panda. I think I misread the poll because I thought you were talking about these pandas: (Yes, I love Pandas)

Old Post 08-08-2005 09:25 PM
Click here to Send hazel_dragoneye a Private Message Find more posts by hazel_dragoneye Add hazel_dragoneye to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore hazel_dragoneye REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
Dekka00
Administrator

post #86  quote:

the non-flying kind, aye

Old Post 08-09-2005 04:45 AM

Gold Member
Pippin
INReview Maven

post #87  quote:

You aren't the only one. I voted yes thinking I was voting about pandaS

Old Post 08-09-2005 04:52 AM
Click here to Send Pippin a Private Message Find more posts by Pippin Add Pippin to your buddy list Pippin's MSN ID is persephone@ados.com Click Here to Ignore Pippin REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
Shadow Stalker
ME

post #88  quote:

i'm gonna vote no. can't say i love panda, pandas or flying panda.

not to say that i hate any of the above, i'm just indifferent.

Old Post 08-09-2005 05:33 AM
Click here to Send Shadow Stalker a Private Message Visit Shadow Stalker's homepage! Find more posts by Shadow Stalker Add Shadow Stalker to your buddy list Send an AIM message to Shadow Stalker Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Whidden
KANSAS LAW DOG

post #89  quote:

this club is dead.

It's needs some good old fashioned controversy, like the bean club of old.

let me try this and see if it helps.

THIS THREAD IS CLOSED, BECAUSE YOU IGNORANT WEENIES CAN NOT GET ALONG.

DONT EVEN ASK FOR IT TO BE OPENED AGAIN. IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN.

---CLOSED.

---WHIDDEN.

Old Post 08-09-2005 11:35 PM

Gold Member
Whidden
KANSAS LAW DOG

post #90  quote:

OK, I OPENED THIS THREAD BACK UP.

BUT BE ON YOUR BEST BEHAVIOR. NO MORE PANDA JOKES OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT.

WE ARE KEEPING OUR EYE ON YOU PEOPLE, DON'T MAKE US CLOSE THIS THREAD AGAIN.

Old Post 08-09-2005 11:37 PM
Time: 05:20 AM Post New Thread   
Pages (6): « 12 [3] 45 » Last »   Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > General Discussion > Lounge Lizards > The "I LOVE PANDA" club
Search this Thread:
Forum Rules: