Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum

register chat members links refer search home
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > General Discussion > Lounge Lizards > The "I LOVE PANDA" club
Search this Thread:
Do you Love panda. If you say yes, you join the club
Yes
no
I am generally fond of Panda
View Results [Edit Poll (moderators only)]
Pages (6):  [1] 23 » Last »   Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
Gold Member
flying panda
HPFanaticINR

Local time: 09:44 PM

The "I LOVE PANDA" club post #1  quote:

Before anyone asks i didnt think of this ... honesty

Theres a poll here to ... tell me if you love me ...

Old Post 07-23-2005 08:32 PM
Click here to Send flying panda a Private Message View flying panda's Journal Find more posts by flying panda Add flying panda to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore flying panda REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Leonna
Aggie Angel

Local time: 03:44 PM

post #2  quote:

Panda is the subject of diccusion. I am Pres. and Kate is Vice.

Old Post 07-23-2005 08:34 PM
Click here to Send Leonna a Private Message Find more posts by Leonna Add Leonna to your buddy list Send an AIM message to Leonna Click Here to Ignore Leonna REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

claysgurl
In the Now Guru

post #3  quote:

I am the vice president guys!!!!!! yay for me!!!!

Old Post 07-23-2005 08:44 PM
Click here to Send claysgurl a Private Message Find more posts by claysgurl Add claysgurl to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore claysgurl REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
flying panda
HPFanaticINR

post #4  quote:

For the first time im going to post some picks of me as a child ... i look so cute ... i got to scan them in first

Old Post 07-23-2005 08:52 PM
Click here to Send flying panda a Private Message View flying panda's Journal Find more posts by flying panda Add flying panda to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore flying panda REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

claysgurl
In the Now Guru

post #5  quote:

post pics post pics post pics post pics

Old Post 07-23-2005 09:10 PM
Click here to Send claysgurl a Private Message Find more posts by claysgurl Add claysgurl to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore claysgurl REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
flying panda
HPFanaticINR

post #6  quote:

Old Post 07-23-2005 09:19 PM

Gold Member
Delta
Stormy Weather

Local time: 04:44 PM

post #7  quote:

Hey girls remember I am Chairperson of the Board so my vote counts really counts.

Little Flying Squirell needs to post a recent pic so you can drive all the girly girls nuts

We all love you but me more then anyone
Delta

Old Post 07-23-2005 09:57 PM
Click here to Send Delta a Private Message Find more posts by Delta Add Delta to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Delta REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
flying panda
HPFanaticINR

post #8  quote:

I prefer the pics from the passed ... i look so cute ... I wise i was young again

Old Post 07-23-2005 09:59 PM

Gold Member
flying panda
HPFanaticINR

post #9  quote:

Old Post 07-23-2005 10:13 PM

Gold Member
Delta
Stormy Weather

post #10  quote:

Come on Sweetie you are adorable past present and future. Just you wait till you are a man man whopee!!!!!

D

Old Post 07-23-2005 10:45 PM
Click here to Send Delta a Private Message Find more posts by Delta Add Delta to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Delta REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

nikiTa
Definitively Illumined

Local time: 06:14 PM

post #11  quote:

I love Panda!!!!!!

You are absolutely without a doubt my favorite person on this entire board!

If I were 18 years old, I'd be on a plane to London!
I seriously love Panda!!!
(in a loving friendship way!!!)

Old Post 07-23-2005 11:35 PM
Find more posts by nikiTa Add nikiTa to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore nikiTa REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
flying panda
HPFanaticINR

post #12  quote:

I wonder how many fans i Have ... I know people wont like me, but whats there not to like

Old Post 07-23-2005 11:39 PM

Gold Member
Whidden
KANSAS LAW DOG

post #13  quote:

I said yes, so I am in the club.

Old Post 07-23-2005 11:51 PM
Click here to Send Whidden a Private Message View Whidden's Journal Find more posts by Whidden Add Whidden to your buddy list Send an AIM message to Whidden Whidden's MSN ID is whidden1@cox.net Click Here to Ignore Whidden REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
flying panda
HPFanaticINR

post #14  quote:

Welcome to the club Whidden ... I hope you love me in a friendly manly way ... I love you too Whidden

Old Post 07-23-2005 11:53 PM

Gold Member
Whidden
KANSAS LAW DOG

post #15  quote:

quote:
flying panda said this in post #14 :
Welcome to the club Whidden ... I hope you love me in a friendly manly way ... I love you too Whidden

Oh yeah, totally in a non GAY, manly way, yes.

Old Post 07-23-2005 11:56 PM
Click here to Send Whidden a Private Message View Whidden's Journal Find more posts by Whidden Add Whidden to your buddy list Send an AIM message to Whidden Whidden's MSN ID is whidden1@cox.net Click Here to Ignore Whidden REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Pippin
INReview Maven

Local time: 01:44 PM

post #16  quote:

Wait, this thread is for FP? I thought it was for pandas

Now I have to redo my vote

Just kidding, FP, you are cool. By the way, I really like that old picture of you in your school uniform.

Old Post 07-24-2005 12:05 AM
Click here to Send Pippin a Private Message Find more posts by Pippin Add Pippin to your buddy list Pippin's MSN ID is persephone@ados.com Click Here to Ignore Pippin REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
flying panda
HPFanaticINR

post #17  quote:

... if this thread was for Panda's there woulg be a "'s" in there ... I love looking at pics of me when i was young ... im so cute ... i think ive fallen in love with myself

Old Post 07-24-2005 12:10 AM

Gold Member
Pippin
INReview Maven

post #18  quote:

Oo, better not get in the habit of that. Don't want to end up like Narcissus

Old Post 07-24-2005 12:14 AM
Click here to Send Pippin a Private Message Find more posts by Pippin Add Pippin to your buddy list Pippin's MSN ID is persephone@ados.com Click Here to Ignore Pippin REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
flying panda
HPFanaticINR

post #19  quote:

im not entranced by my complextion now though ... just my passed

Old Post 07-24-2005 12:17 AM

adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

Local time: 02:44 PM

post #20  quote:

I like pandas, atleast most of them. Not the flying ones though.

M.

Old Post 07-24-2005 12:18 AM
Click here to Send adityamahesh a Private Message Find more posts by adityamahesh Add adityamahesh to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore adityamahesh REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

nikiTa
Definitively Illumined

post #21  quote:

quote:
flying panda said this in post #12 :
I wonder how many fans i Have ... I know people wont like me, but whats there not to like

Panda!

I am not a fan!

I love you!

Big difference!

Learn the difference or you will become like Tom Cruise, shallow and self centered!

Old Post 07-24-2005 12:46 AM
Find more posts by nikiTa Add nikiTa to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore nikiTa REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
flying panda
HPFanaticINR

post #22  quote:

Ok then i wonder how big my Love club will be ... not that it matters ... if people love me, then thats that ... Im a loveable guy ... so ive been told

Old Post 07-24-2005 12:48 AM

Gold Member
Whidden
KANSAS LAW DOG

post #23  quote:

Yee should make a list of who has joined and is in the club. And it should be updated from time to time.

Then you will know who loves you.

Old Post 07-24-2005 01:05 AM

Gold Member
flying panda
HPFanaticINR

post #24  quote:

Its alright for all you mods, you can edit things anytime you want ... I only have an hour to edit ... I would have done it in the first post otherwise

Old Post 07-24-2005 01:09 AM

Gold Member
Whidden
KANSAS LAW DOG

post #25  quote:

You don't have to keep it in the first post, you add it as you go along.

Old Post 07-24-2005 01:11 AM

Staff
Dekka00
Administrator

post #26  quote:

who voted "no?"

Old Post 07-24-2005 06:33 AM
Click here to Send Dekka00 a Private Message View Dekka00's Journal Visit Dekka00's homepage! Find more posts by Dekka00 Add Dekka00 to your buddy list Reply w/Quote

nikiTa
Definitively Illumined

post #27  quote:

You did wisey guy

Old Post 07-24-2005 06:43 AM

Staff
Dekka00
Administrator

post #28  quote:

oh yeah.

man, dat panda dat flies... f that guy yo
who does he think he is?

Old Post 07-24-2005 07:11 AM
Click here to Send Dekka00 a Private Message View Dekka00's Journal Visit Dekka00's homepage! Find more posts by Dekka00 Add Dekka00 to your buddy list Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Delta
Stormy Weather

post #29  quote:

Want
Whidden or me to keep the list?

I am ready to put a curse on Dekka for voting no just to be different

D

Old Post 07-24-2005 05:41 PM

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #30  quote:

How about the 'I like Panda but not in that way club"?

-HECK!

Old Post 07-24-2005 09:00 PM
Click here to Send HECK! a Private Message View HECK!'s Journal Find more posts by HECK! Add HECK! to your buddy list Send an AIM message to HECK! Reply w/Quote
Time: 09:44 PM Post New Thread   
Pages (6):  [1] 23 » Last »   Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > General Discussion > Lounge Lizards > The "I LOVE PANDA" club
Search this Thread:
Forum Rules: