Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum

register chat members links refer search home
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > General Discussion > Lounge Lizards > Post count celebrations
Search this Thread:
Pages (58): « First « 23 [4] 56 » Last »   Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

Local time: 02:41 PM

post #91  quote:

With Harry Potter Prisoner of Azkaban set to open, the HP forum will be hopping. I will be posting all summer long.

Old Post 05-15-2004 07:09 PM
View fuscia's Journal Find more posts by fuscia Add fuscia to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore fuscia REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Heatherhobbit
INReview Maven

Local time: 05:41 PM

post #92  quote:

With the LOTR forum dying, I will be posting less often. Unless I find a new obsession...Hmm, Harry Potter, sounds like something interesting to get into

Old Post 05-15-2004 07:13 PM
Click here to Send Heatherhobbit a Private Message Find more posts by Heatherhobbit Add Heatherhobbit to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Heatherhobbit REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

post #93  quote:

Heather we would LOVE to have you join our HP family.

Old Post 05-15-2004 07:14 PM
View fuscia's Journal Find more posts by fuscia Add fuscia to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore fuscia REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Heatherhobbit
INReview Maven

post #94  quote:

Maybe I should give the books a try...never read any of them. I've seen parts of the first movie...I'll rent the movies and get caught up before Prisoner comes out. HP will have to be my "summer reading project"

Old Post 05-15-2004 07:20 PM
Click here to Send Heatherhobbit a Private Message Find more posts by Heatherhobbit Add Heatherhobbit to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Heatherhobbit REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

Local time: 03:41 PM

post #95  quote:

quote:
heather15644 said this in post #89 :
When? He's already at 7252. Wow! He sure does post a lot!

quote:
fuscia said this in post #90 :
Yes he does.

I have cantrestwithoutposting syndrome.

M.

Old Post 05-15-2004 08:30 PM
Click here to Send adityamahesh a Private Message Find more posts by adityamahesh Add adityamahesh to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore adityamahesh REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Diamond Member
Lawless
All About Brad!

post #96  quote:

I am SOOOOOOOO close to 12,000 posts!

Do I need to attend talkers/typers anonymous, or something?

Old Post 05-15-2004 08:58 PM
Click here to Send Lawless a Private Message View Lawless's Journal Visit Lawless's homepage! Find more posts by Lawless Add Lawless to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Lawless REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

post #97  quote:

If you think you need to, definitely include me.

M.

Old Post 05-15-2004 09:04 PM
Click here to Send adityamahesh a Private Message Find more posts by adityamahesh Add adityamahesh to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore adityamahesh REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Diamond Member
Lawless
All About Brad!

post #98  quote:

Oh, you're included, along with Sherry. We're the top three. We need some serious help!

Old Post 05-15-2004 09:05 PM
Click here to Send Lawless a Private Message View Lawless's Journal Visit Lawless's homepage! Find more posts by Lawless Add Lawless to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Lawless REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

post #99  quote:

We need some rest and medication.

M.

p.s. Can I start an Inreviewaholics anonymous thread? I am not sure what would be the right forum for it though.

Old Post 05-15-2004 09:08 PM

Diamond Member
Lawless
All About Brad!

post #100  quote:

I don't see why not. Go ahread... in general discussion is fine!

Old Post 05-15-2004 09:10 PM

Gold Member
Whidden
KANSAS LAW DOG

Local time: 04:41 PM

post #101  quote:

By the time I post this, you will be at 12,000 more or less.

Congrats KJ! Don't ever let Mahesh catch you. Post more, Post more......

Attachment:
kj 12000.jpg (71.5000 kb, 9 views)

Old Post 05-15-2004 09:17 PM
Click here to Send Whidden a Private Message View Whidden's Journal Find more posts by Whidden Add Whidden to your buddy list Send an AIM message to Whidden Whidden's MSN ID is whidden1@cox.net Click Here to Ignore Whidden REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

post #102  quote:

quote:
whidden said this in post #102 :
By the time I post this, you will be at 12,000 more or less.

Congrats KJ! Don't ever let Mahesh catch you. Post more, Post more......

KJ is going to love this one.

Congrats KJ. Here is to many more.

BTW Dave, what do you mean by 'catch you'? What do you think I am doing, playing tag?

M.

Old Post 05-15-2004 09:18 PM

Diamond Member
Lawless
All About Brad!

post #103  quote:

Thanks for the heart palpatations, Dave. That's a great pic of LL, when she was on X Files.

Oh, I'm sure that mahesh will blast past Sherry and me soon enough. He's here more than I am.

Old Post 05-15-2004 09:19 PM

adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

post #104  quote:

I appreciate the encouragement Kris, but I am no match for you. You are so full of energy I don't think I can compete.

Here is one more post to me.

M.

Old Post 05-15-2004 09:21 PM

Diamond Member
Lawless
All About Brad!

post #105  quote:

Well, you have climbed up the ladder to third place so fast, I can't see you not claiming that number one spot. Though, that doesn't make me happy I like being number 1.

Old Post 05-15-2004 09:25 PM

Diamond Member
Lawless
All About Brad!

post #106  quote:

HEY... that ^ was my 12,000th post!!! COOL!

Old Post 05-15-2004 09:25 PM

adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

post #107  quote:

quote:
KJ said this in post #106 :
Well, you have climbed up the ladder to third place so fast, I can't see you not claiming that number one spot. Though, that doesn't make me happy I like being number 1.

Oh believe me, you are and will stay number one.

I am comfortable with number two.

Here is to many more 12000's numero uno.

M.

Old Post 05-15-2004 09:27 PM

Diamond Member
Lawless
All About Brad!

post #108  quote:

Oh oh... did you see that, Sherry??? He's going for YOUR spot!!!

Old Post 05-15-2004 09:29 PM

adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

post #109  quote:

*In the Architect voice* She knows she is going to lose that spot, and there is nothing she can do to stop it.

*In Smith voice* It is inevitable.

M.

Old Post 05-15-2004 09:34 PM

Gold Member
Whidden
KANSAS LAW DOG

Local time: 04:41 PM

post #110  quote:

Hey Becker, you Baked Bean: Congrats on 2000 posts!!!

Old Post 05-15-2004 09:42 PM
Click here to Send Whidden a Private Message View Whidden's Journal Find more posts by Whidden Add Whidden to your buddy list Send an AIM message to Whidden Whidden's MSN ID is whidden1@cox.net Click Here to Ignore Whidden REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Diamond Member
Lawless
All About Brad!

post #111  quote:

Way to go, beck-meister!!!!

Old Post 05-15-2004 09:47 PM

fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

post #112  quote:

I knew he was after my spot!

Congratulations Kris on number 120000!

Old Post 05-15-2004 09:58 PM

fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

post #113  quote:

Becker, congratulations!

Old Post 05-15-2004 09:59 PM

Diamond Member
Lawless
All About Brad!

post #114  quote:

Ummm... that's 12k, Sher... not 120k

Yes, I KNEW that he was after your spot. I'm next... I just know it.

Old Post 05-15-2004 10:00 PM

fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

post #115  quote:

Yes, well, you will hit that soon enough.

Old Post 05-15-2004 10:01 PM

adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

post #116  quote:

Ladies, ladies, don't worry. I will just do what I do. Post.

Hey Becker, happy 2000 beans, er, I mean posts.

M.

Old Post 05-15-2004 10:48 PM

Pulse
INReview Maven

post #117  quote:

Maybe I should post more. That way I can catch up with everyone else

Old Post 05-15-2004 11:21 PM
Click here to Send Pulse a Private Message Find more posts by Pulse Add Pulse to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Pulse REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

becker
Definitively Illumined

I bow gratefully. post #118  quote:

Thanks a lot for the congrats. I had not noticed my post count.

I owe it all to my Baked Bean Club members and their unflagging confidence in my leadership.

And not meant as a dig either, so don't think so.

I put a lot into that goofy club and I love my officers [who are the finest people in the whole world]. They keep me in line.

And this club helps me keep my mind off of you know who.

So BBC MEMBERS I love you all. You are a major part of my life.

Last night I had Heinz beans and tonight I had Campbells Chunky Ham and Bean soup.

And also...I still am upset about the ones who departed. You know who you are.

But I still love you.

Thanks again..And now I will STHU.

Old Post 05-16-2004 12:23 AM
Click here to Send becker a Private Message Find more posts by becker Add becker to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore becker REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Heatherhobbit
INReview Maven

post #119  quote:

Congrats Becker!

I am too much of a lurker. I read a lot, but don't always post replies. I guess I need to change that if I want to reach my 3000 goal!

Old Post 05-16-2004 02:08 AM

fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

post #120  quote:

Once you read the HP books Heather, you will want to do some posting.

Old Post 05-16-2004 02:12 AM
Time: 10:41 PM Post New Thread   
Pages (58): « First « 23 [4] 56 » Last »   Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > General Discussion > Lounge Lizards > Post count celebrations
Search this Thread:
Forum Rules: