Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum

register chat members links refer search home
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > General Discussion > Lounge Lizards > Post count celebrations
Search this Thread:
Pages (58): « 12 [3] 45 » Last »   Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

Local time: 03:35 PM

post #61  quote:

quote:
MistyRainWater6 said this in post #59 :
Here's a red happy dancing dude army just for you Adi!!!

Congrat's on 7,000 my friend!!!

Thanks Misty.

M.

Old Post 05-12-2004 03:21 AM
Click here to Send adityamahesh a Private Message Find more posts by adityamahesh Add adityamahesh to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore adityamahesh REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

MistyRainWater6
Definitively Illumined

Local time: 05:35 PM

post #62  quote:

No problem, you'd do the same for me!
Nope, the party never ends here!!!

Old Post 05-12-2004 03:27 AM
Click here to Send MistyRainWater6 a Private Message Find more posts by MistyRainWater6 Add MistyRainWater6 to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore MistyRainWater6 REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

post #63  quote:

Of course I would. All you need to do is get 2000.

M.

Old Post 05-12-2004 03:30 AM
Click here to Send adityamahesh a Private Message Find more posts by adityamahesh Add adityamahesh to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore adityamahesh REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

MistyRainWater6
Definitively Illumined

post #64  quote:

I'll get there someday!!!

Old Post 05-12-2004 03:41 AM
Click here to Send MistyRainWater6 a Private Message Find more posts by MistyRainWater6 Add MistyRainWater6 to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore MistyRainWater6 REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

post #65  quote:

From my calculations it should take you about 40 days. It might be time to speedup kiddo.

M.

Old Post 05-12-2004 08:37 PM

TearUUp
Definitively Illumined

post #66  quote:

ON OPL's...behalf...here is a celebration that she made it through the past couple months without me to back her up... to have the courage to make it through the jungle of knives and harshness... and to emerge on the other side...WITH TEAR IN TOW!!!

Old Post 05-12-2004 08:47 PM
Click here to Send TearUUp a Private Message Find more posts by TearUUp Add TearUUp to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore TearUUp REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Whidden
KANSAS LAW DOG

Local time: 04:35 PM

post #67  quote:

Congrats Mahesh on 7000 posts!

Hail Ceaser!!!

Old Post 05-12-2004 11:37 PM
Click here to Send Whidden a Private Message View Whidden's Journal Find more posts by Whidden Add Whidden to your buddy list Send an AIM message to Whidden Whidden's MSN ID is whidden1@cox.net Click Here to Ignore Whidden REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

post #68  quote:

Dave, you already congratulated me. Thanks again.

I like the new Caesar bust. It looks more like Julius Caesar.

M.

Old Post 05-12-2004 11:42 PM

Gold Member
Whidden
KANSAS LAW DOG

post #69  quote:

Well, it's not my fault.

I came in here today and all of yesterdays posts were gone. From everyone.

I went to forum support and Chodder and Heather had the same problem.

So I decided to repost some stuff.

right in the middle of a post, it all appeared again. So all the posts are back now.

Old Post 05-12-2004 11:48 PM
Click here to Send Whidden a Private Message View Whidden's Journal Find more posts by Whidden Add Whidden to your buddy list Send an AIM message to Whidden Whidden's MSN ID is whidden1@cox.net Click Here to Ignore Whidden REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

post #70  quote:

Well, I am glad too, otherwise my post count would go down.

M.

Old Post 05-12-2004 11:51 PM

chodder
INRH4xx0r^

post #71  quote:

For some reason the thread I started is gone

Old Post 05-13-2004 12:07 AM
Click here to Send chodder a Private Message Visit chodder's homepage! Find more posts by chodder Add chodder to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore chodder REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Whidden
KANSAS LAW DOG

post #72  quote:

Yep, I just went back to it and it's gone. So yesterdays came back and todays got erased.

I give up for the day. Maybe tommorow it will all be fixed!

Old Post 05-13-2004 12:09 AM

adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

post #73  quote:

I hope it is something resulting from some work on the part of the admins. That would mean that it is not going to persist.

M.

Old Post 05-13-2004 12:20 AM

adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

post #74  quote:

quote:
Heavens11 said this in post #73 :
Congratulations on reaching 7000 posts!

Thanks Heavens.

M.

Old Post 05-13-2004 12:21 AM

defensive
Mastermind

post #75  quote:

i had the same problem today. i thought something was wrong with my computer. glad its all better now!!

Old Post 05-13-2004 02:26 AM
Click here to Send defensive a Private Message Find more posts by defensive Add defensive to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore defensive REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

defensive
Mastermind

post #76  quote:

quote:
TearUUp said this in post #66 :
ON OPL's...behalf...here is a celebration that she made it through the past couple months without me to back her up... to have the courage to make it through the jungle of knives and harshness... and to emerge on the other side...WITH TEAR IN TOW!!!

Thanks Tear. So good to see you back.

Old Post 05-13-2004 02:35 AM
Click here to Send defensive a Private Message Find more posts by defensive Add defensive to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore defensive REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

TearUUp
Definitively Illumined

post #77  quote:

NOT BACK...Still deciding whether it's worth it or NOT!!!!

Old Post 05-13-2004 09:13 PM
Click here to Send TearUUp a Private Message Find more posts by TearUUp Add TearUUp to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore TearUUp REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

defensive
Mastermind

post #78  quote:

quote:
TearUUp said this in post #78 :
NOT BACK...Still deciding whether it's worth it or NOT!!!!

im here.......... its worth it.

Old Post 05-13-2004 09:24 PM

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

Local time: 02:35 PM

post #79  quote:

Congrats MM.

-HECK!

Old Post 05-13-2004 10:09 PM
Click here to Send HECK! a Private Message View HECK!'s Journal Find more posts by HECK! Add HECK! to your buddy list Send an AIM message to HECK! Reply w/Quote

adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

post #80  quote:

Thanks man.

M.

Old Post 05-13-2004 10:16 PM

chodder
INRH4xx0r^

post #81  quote:

Aw heck, I think we missed HECK's 2000th post... or did we throw him a party? Cannot remember because there were so many.

Old Post 05-14-2004 03:41 AM
Click here to Send chodder a Private Message Visit chodder's homepage! Find more posts by chodder Add chodder to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore chodder REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

MistyRainWater6
Definitively Illumined

post #82  quote:

I think we did, if I remember right he had his own thread before this one was made. Correct me if I'm wrong

Old Post 05-14-2004 03:45 AM

adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

post #83  quote:

Yes, he had a separate thread dedicated to him.

M.

Old Post 05-14-2004 04:17 AM

TearUUp
Definitively Illumined

post #84  quote:

YOU KNOW I WOULDN'T LEAVE YOU BEHIND OPL!!!!

Old Post 05-14-2004 08:46 PM

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #85  quote:

Yeah there was a thread. I rule.

-HECK!

Old Post 05-14-2004 09:59 PM
Click here to Send HECK! a Private Message View HECK!'s Journal Find more posts by HECK! Add HECK! to your buddy list Send an AIM message to HECK! Reply w/Quote

Heatherhobbit
INReview Maven

post #86  quote:

What are we congratulating MM for?

Old Post 05-15-2004 04:31 AM
Click here to Send Heatherhobbit a Private Message Find more posts by Heatherhobbit Add Heatherhobbit to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Heatherhobbit REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

post #87  quote:

MM hit 7000 posts.

Old Post 05-15-2004 05:39 AM
View fuscia's Journal Find more posts by fuscia Add fuscia to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore fuscia REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Heatherhobbit
INReview Maven

post #88  quote:

When? He's already at 7252. Wow! He sure does post a lot!

Old Post 05-15-2004 04:00 PM
Click here to Send Heatherhobbit a Private Message Find more posts by Heatherhobbit Add Heatherhobbit to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Heatherhobbit REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

post #89  quote:

Yes he does.

Old Post 05-15-2004 06:57 PM
View fuscia's Journal Find more posts by fuscia Add fuscia to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore fuscia REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Heatherhobbit
INReview Maven

post #90  quote:

I'll be lucky if I reach 3000 any time soon. Summer is coming which means less time in front of the computer screen.

Old Post 05-15-2004 07:07 PM
Time: 10:35 PM Post New Thread   
Pages (58): « 12 [3] 45 » Last »   Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > General Discussion > Lounge Lizards > Post count celebrations
Search this Thread:
Forum Rules: