Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum

register chat members links refer search home
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > General Discussion > Lounge Lizards > Post count celebrations
Search this Thread:
Pages (58): « 1 [2] 34 » Last »   Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
chodder
INRH4xx0r^

Local time: 09:19 PM

post #31  quote:

Go Choda! Go Choda! It's your birthday

Old Post 05-11-2004 09:29 PM
Click here to Send chodder a Private Message Visit chodder's homepage! Find more posts by chodder Add chodder to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore chodder REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

Local time: 07:19 PM

post #32  quote:

Your profile says its on July 12th.

M.

Old Post 05-11-2004 09:30 PM
Click here to Send adityamahesh a Private Message Find more posts by adityamahesh Add adityamahesh to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore adityamahesh REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Whidden
KANSAS LAW DOG

Local time: 08:19 PM

post #33  quote:

Chodder:

Attachment:
chodder 4000.jpg (16.8135 kb, 72 views)

Old Post 05-11-2004 11:55 PM
Click here to Send Whidden a Private Message View Whidden's Journal Find more posts by Whidden Add Whidden to your buddy list Send an AIM message to Whidden Whidden's MSN ID is whidden1@cox.net Click Here to Ignore Whidden REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

post #34  quote:

I am sure Chodder is going to love this.

M.

Old Post 05-11-2004 11:57 PM
Click here to Send adityamahesh a Private Message Find more posts by adityamahesh Add adityamahesh to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore adityamahesh REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

chodder
INRH4xx0r^

post #35  quote:

NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE. Thanks whid

Old Post 05-12-2004 12:15 AM
Click here to Send chodder a Private Message Visit chodder's homepage! Find more posts by chodder Add chodder to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore chodder REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Diamond Member
Lawless
All About Brad!

Local time: 06:19 PM

post #36  quote:

Hey mahesh... 7000 Way to go!!

Old Post 05-12-2004 12:18 AM
Click here to Send Lawless a Private Message View Lawless's Journal Visit Lawless's homepage! Find more posts by Lawless Add Lawless to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Lawless REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

post #37  quote:

Thanks KJ. Couldn't do it without you guys.

M.

Old Post 05-12-2004 12:19 AM

Diamond Member
Lawless
All About Brad!

post #38  quote:

None of us could... it's the conversations, games, and most of all... friendships, that make it all possible!

Old Post 05-12-2004 12:22 AM
Click here to Send Lawless a Private Message View Lawless's Journal Visit Lawless's homepage! Find more posts by Lawless Add Lawless to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Lawless REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

post #39  quote:

Aye. Not to forget the flaming that goes on in the flamer's ward.

M.

Old Post 05-12-2004 12:23 AM

Staff
Shadow Stalker
ME

post #40  quote:

Congrats to all you guys
and yet here I sit, with less than 2000. CURSE YOU SCHOOL!!! *runs to flamers ward to complain*

Old Post 05-12-2004 12:38 AM
Click here to Send Shadow Stalker a Private Message Visit Shadow Stalker's homepage! Find more posts by Shadow Stalker Add Shadow Stalker to your buddy list Send an AIM message to Shadow Stalker Reply w/Quote

adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

post #41  quote:

See you in the flamers ward buddy.

M.

Old Post 05-12-2004 12:39 AM

fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

post #42  quote:

Congratulations MM!

LOOK OUT KJ HERE HE COMES!

Old Post 05-12-2004 12:51 AM
View fuscia's Journal Find more posts by fuscia Add fuscia to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore fuscia REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

post #43  quote:

You and Mystic first.

M.

p.s. Thanks for using my favorite gif.

Old Post 05-12-2004 12:59 AM

fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

post #44  quote:

I knew you would want Garfield and Odie there to celebrate.

Old Post 05-12-2004 01:00 AM
View fuscia's Journal Find more posts by fuscia Add fuscia to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore fuscia REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Whidden
KANSAS LAW DOG

post #45  quote:

Congrats on 7000 posts Mahesh. (gulp, word up, how in the world did you get 7000 posts. I have post envy darn-it)

Hail Ceaser!!!!

Old Post 05-12-2004 02:07 AM
Click here to Send Whidden a Private Message View Whidden's Journal Find more posts by Whidden Add Whidden to your buddy list Send an AIM message to Whidden Whidden's MSN ID is whidden1@cox.net Click Here to Ignore Whidden REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

post #46  quote:

Thanks Dave. BTW, which Caesar is that one? I like Augustus the most, closely followed by Claudius, Vespasian, Nerva, Trajan, Hadrian, Antoninus and Marcus Aurelius. Not to forget the to-be Caesar Maximus (he is a mythical character though. ).

Julius Caesar is in his own class of course.

M.

p.s. Don't get post-envy. Your posts are way better quality-wise.

Old Post 05-12-2004 02:13 AM

Gold Member
Whidden
KANSAS LAW DOG

post #47  quote:

That pic is of Julius.

Old Post 05-12-2004 02:40 AM

adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

post #48  quote:

Are you sure? Julius is always portrayed having gaunter cheeks. I suppose it is one when he was younger.

M.

Old Post 05-12-2004 02:45 AM

Staff
Shadow Stalker
ME

post #49  quote:

yeah..now that mahesh points it out, most stuf portaying dearest julius does have him with a narrower face.

Old Post 05-12-2004 02:51 AM
Click here to Send Shadow Stalker a Private Message Visit Shadow Stalker's homepage! Find more posts by Shadow Stalker Add Shadow Stalker to your buddy list Send an AIM message to Shadow Stalker Reply w/Quote

adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

post #50  quote:

I just checked the site and it says that that bust is of Julius Caesar.

Here is another Caesar I like: Octavian, better known as Caesar Augustus.

M.

Old Post 05-12-2004 02:57 AM

Gold Member
Whidden
KANSAS LAW DOG

post #51  quote:

Here is the site I liberated the pic from.

http://www.gardenbygones.demon.co.uk/gallery/marble/

Somebody throw me a cheap icon celebration for being here a year.

Old Post 05-12-2004 02:58 AM

adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

post #52  quote:

That is the site I checked Dave.

And don't worry, your celebration is coming up.

M.

Old Post 05-12-2004 03:00 AM

defensive
Mastermind

post #53  quote:

quote:
schmiggens said this in post #18 :
Congratulations to the current top ten!!!! I am slowly catching you KJ, I'll get there watch out!

KJ 11830 posts
fuscia 8164 posts
mystic 7153 posts
adityamahesh 6964 posts
angelhands92 5485 posts
TearUUp 4804 posts
schmiggens 4292 posts
gaboman 4062 posts
chodder 4015 posts
Dekka00 3707posts

i miss Tear......... and if he doesnt come back soon, he'll soon lose the number 6 spot!!

someone send congrats to me when i just hit 800 please......... thats my goal, i dont ask for much

actually, im going to start making my posts shorter, and use like 12 posts to say what i would normally say in one....... then, i'll start joining the ranks of you super posters!!

Old Post 05-12-2004 03:06 AM
Click here to Send defensive a Private Message Find more posts by defensive Add defensive to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore defensive REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

post #54  quote:

Here is to your first anniversary Dave.

The Lawdog rules.

M.

Old Post 05-12-2004 03:08 AM

Pulse
INReview Maven

post #55  quote:

It looks like the party never ends here

Old Post 05-12-2004 03:08 AM
Click here to Send Pulse a Private Message Find more posts by Pulse Add Pulse to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Pulse REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

post #56  quote:

quote:
defensive said this in post #53 :

i miss Tear......... and if he doesnt come back soon, he'll soon lose the number 6 spot!!

someone send congrats to me when i just hit 800 please......... thats my goal, i dont ask for much

actually, im going to start making my posts shorter, and use like 12 posts to say what i would normally say in one....... then, i'll start joining the ranks of you super posters!!

Don't worry defensive. Post count isn't as much as the contents. I am sure everyone agrees with me when I say that your posts are very good, much better than mine.

And don't worry, we will give you a cheap icon/smiley celebration when you reach 800, and 1000, and 2000... and on and on.

M.

Old Post 05-12-2004 03:12 AM

defensive
Mastermind

post #57  quote:

thanks mm aka am aka mahesh aka ceasar

Old Post 05-12-2004 03:16 AM
Click here to Send defensive a Private Message Find more posts by defensive Add defensive to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore defensive REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

post #58  quote:

I am a man of many names what can I say? Well, I only call myself Caesar when I am in the Nutcase thread. Have you ever been there? You should visit my Nutcase Empire.

Actually, if I get the right avatar Caesar M wouldn't be a bad title. A bit obnoxious (like my previous -- The One M), but it could work.

M.

Old Post 05-12-2004 03:20 AM

MistyRainWater6
Definitively Illumined

post #59  quote:

Here's a red happy dancing dude army just for you Adi!!!

Congrat's on 7,000 my friend!!!

Old Post 05-12-2004 03:20 AM
Click here to Send MistyRainWater6 a Private Message Find more posts by MistyRainWater6 Add MistyRainWater6 to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore MistyRainWater6 REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

post #60  quote:

quote:
Pulse said this in post #55 :
It looks like the party never ends here

Well, that is what this thread is for.

M.

Old Post 05-12-2004 03:21 AM
Time: 02:19 AM Post New Thread   
Pages (58): « 1 [2] 34 » Last »   Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > General Discussion > Lounge Lizards > Post count celebrations
Search this Thread:
Forum Rules: