Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum

register chat members links refer search home
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > General Discussion > Lounge Lizards > Birthday celebrations
Search this Thread:
Pages (22): « 12 [3] 45 » Last »   Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

Local time: 01:58 AM

post #61  quote:

So now you are 48 going on 49 eh?

M.

Old Post 06-27-2004 02:51 AM
Click here to Send adityamahesh a Private Message Find more posts by adityamahesh Add adityamahesh to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore adityamahesh REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

Local time: 12:58 AM

post #62  quote:

Bob

Old Post 06-27-2004 02:52 AM
View fuscia's Journal Find more posts by fuscia Add fuscia to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore fuscia REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Diamond Member
Lawless
All About Brad!

post #63  quote:

Hey Bob.... looks like you are getting too old for all the candles on the cake.

Old Post 06-27-2004 02:58 AM
Click here to Send Lawless a Private Message View Lawless's Journal Visit Lawless's homepage! Find more posts by Lawless Add Lawless to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Lawless REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Diamond Member
Lawless
All About Brad!

post #64  quote:

That's just the one wetting you down. We had the entire State of Texas on alert... and there were quite a few trucks there. You were too engulfed in flames to notice though.

Old Post 06-27-2004 03:04 AM
Click here to Send Lawless a Private Message View Lawless's Journal Visit Lawless's homepage! Find more posts by Lawless Add Lawless to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Lawless REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

MistyRainWater6
Definitively Illumined

Local time: 03:58 AM

post #65  quote:

Happy Birthday Heavens!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post 06-27-2004 03:11 AM
Click here to Send MistyRainWater6 a Private Message Find more posts by MistyRainWater6 Add MistyRainWater6 to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore MistyRainWater6 REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

post #66  quote:

And they all look identical.

M.

Old Post 06-27-2004 03:19 AM
Click here to Send adityamahesh a Private Message Find more posts by adityamahesh Add adityamahesh to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore adityamahesh REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

MistyRainWater6
Definitively Illumined

post #67  quote:

quote:
adityamahesh said this in post #71 :
And they all look identical.

M.

That's not a bad thing

Old Post 06-27-2004 03:24 AM
Click here to Send MistyRainWater6 a Private Message Find more posts by MistyRainWater6 Add MistyRainWater6 to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore MistyRainWater6 REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Pulse
INReview Maven

post #68  quote:

Happy Birthday Bob!!!!

Question: Who's Bob?

Old Post 06-27-2004 04:52 AM
Click here to Send Pulse a Private Message Find more posts by Pulse Add Pulse to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Pulse REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Sandy June
southpark sandy

Local time: 02:58 AM

post #69  quote:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HEAVENS11!!!!!!!!

Old Post 06-27-2004 06:08 AM
Click here to Send Sandy June a Private Message Find more posts by Sandy June Add Sandy June to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Sandy June REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Sandy June
southpark sandy

post #70  quote:

I was trying to find one of her singing happy birthday Mr. President but I gave up. I thought that one was pretty good. There are a lot of nice ones of her on the net.

Old Post 06-27-2004 06:25 AM
Click here to Send Sandy June a Private Message Find more posts by Sandy June Add Sandy June to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Sandy June REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Sandy June
southpark sandy

post #71  quote:

Hey Heavens,
How do I get to the Flamer's Ward? I can't find it and David's asleep.

Old Post 06-27-2004 06:39 AM

chodder
INRH4xx0r^

post #72  quote:

My birthday is July 12th... one week

Old Post 07-05-2004 10:03 PM
Click here to Send chodder a Private Message Visit chodder's homepage! Find more posts by chodder Add chodder to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore chodder REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Mr. F
U.S. soccer fan

post #73  quote:

Happy birthday Sherry!

It hasnt been a good one so far with all the B2K krap, but I will try to make it beter

Old Post 07-05-2004 10:09 PM
Click here to Send Mr. F a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. F Add Mr. F to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Mr. F REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Heatherhobbit
INReview Maven

post #74  quote:

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!! Yay!!!

Old Post 07-05-2004 10:10 PM
Click here to Send Heatherhobbit a Private Message Find more posts by Heatherhobbit Add Heatherhobbit to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Heatherhobbit REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

post #75  quote:

Ron you posted my b-day. I love you!!! It has been a terrible day for the reasons he stated. They sucked the joy right out of me, but Ron, Chodder, and Heather, you guys made me smile. Hopefully 36 will be a good year.

Old Post 07-05-2004 10:58 PM
View fuscia's Journal Find more posts by fuscia Add fuscia to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore fuscia REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Heatherhobbit
INReview Maven

post #76  quote:

Let's Party!!!!

Old Post 07-05-2004 11:11 PM
Click here to Send Heatherhobbit a Private Message Find more posts by Heatherhobbit Add Heatherhobbit to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Heatherhobbit REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

post #77  quote:

Thanks Heather. -just no B2K music ok

Old Post 07-05-2004 11:14 PM

Heatherhobbit
INReview Maven

post #78  quote:

Mavbe we should have a B2K album burning party in honor of Sherry!!

Old Post 07-05-2004 11:17 PM

MistyRainWater6
Definitively Illumined

post #79  quote:

Happy Birthday Sherry!!!!

Old Post 07-06-2004 12:17 AM

fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

post #80  quote:

Thanks Misty and Heavens. I am racking up quite a few candles aren't I?

Old Post 07-06-2004 03:10 AM

chodder
INRH4xx0r^

post #81  quote:

Happy Birthday to you... Happy Birthday to you... now how old are you? now how old are you? Are ya' 1? Are ya' 2? Are ya' 3?... I think were gonna be here awhile...

Old Post 07-06-2004 04:50 AM
Click here to Send chodder a Private Message Visit chodder's homepage! Find more posts by chodder Add chodder to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore chodder REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

MistyRainWater6
Definitively Illumined

post #82  quote:

Your welcome Sherry....Hope you had a good Birthday

Old Post 07-06-2004 05:46 AM

Pulse
INReview Maven

post #83  quote:

I'm just going to make this a small one this time. My left hand is swollen and very sore, so I can't type too well

Happy Birthday fuscia!!!!

Old Post 07-06-2004 06:26 AM
Click here to Send Pulse a Private Message Find more posts by Pulse Add Pulse to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Pulse REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

post #84  quote:

This is late, but Happy Birthday Sherry.

36 is a good year. A nice even number that is also a square of 6 which itself has 2 and 3 as it's factors which are prime numbers. Isn't that nice?

BTW, how was the cake?

M.

Old Post 07-06-2004 06:28 PM

Heatherhobbit
INReview Maven

post #85  quote:

Poor thing had a headache on her birthday.

Old Post 07-06-2004 06:32 PM

adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

post #86  quote:

Sherry had a migraine attack?

Chin up Sherry, I hope you are better today.

M.

Old Post 07-06-2004 07:06 PM

fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

post #87  quote:

Pulse thank you. You take care of your hand. I hate to hear that my friends are hurt.

Chodder, you help yesterday was a great present. Yes, there are a ton of candles on the cake this year, but I still feel young in my heart.

Thanks M. I got my cheesecake, and that was great.

Hokey, but I asked Ron to ask me how many candles were on my cake so I could say "thirty-six. Counted them myself". Yup, I am a total HP geek.

Old Post 07-06-2004 07:17 PM

adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

post #88  quote:

I am glad you enjoyed your cheesecake.

M.

Old Post 07-06-2004 07:25 PM

chodder
INRH4xx0r^

post #89  quote:

How about a cheddarcake? : D

Old Post 07-08-2004 06:16 AM

chodder
INRH4xx0r^

post #90  quote:

How about a cheddarcake? : D

Old Post 07-08-2004 06:16 AM
Time: 08:58 AM Post New Thread   
Pages (22): « 12 [3] 45 » Last »   Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > General Discussion > Lounge Lizards > Birthday celebrations
Search this Thread:
Forum Rules: