Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum

register chat members links refer search home
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > General Discussion > Lounge Lizards > What are you watching?
Search this Thread:
Pages (32): « First « 23 [4] 56 » Last »   Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
MistyRainWater6
Definitively Illumined

Local time: 03:44 AM

post #91  quote:

Dustin Hoffmand movie called "The Sphere" Good movie

Old Post 05-13-2004 02:32 AM
Click here to Send MistyRainWater6 a Private Message Find more posts by MistyRainWater6 Add MistyRainWater6 to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore MistyRainWater6 REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

Local time: 01:44 AM

post #92  quote:

It is based on the book by the same name by Michael Crichton. And the book is even better.

M.

Old Post 05-13-2004 02:34 AM
Click here to Send adityamahesh a Private Message Find more posts by adityamahesh Add adityamahesh to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore adityamahesh REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

MistyRainWater6
Definitively Illumined

post #93  quote:

I'll have to read it Adi

Old Post 05-13-2004 02:42 AM
Click here to Send MistyRainWater6 a Private Message Find more posts by MistyRainWater6 Add MistyRainWater6 to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore MistyRainWater6 REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

slenderspender
Banned

Local time: 02:44 AM

post #94  quote:

Days of our Lives

Old Post 05-13-2004 07:53 PM
Click here to Send slenderspender a Private Message Find more posts by slenderspender Add slenderspender to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore slenderspender REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Pulse
INReview Maven

post #95  quote:

I'm watching my life pass me by <--- *Is bored*

Old Post 05-13-2004 09:31 PM
Click here to Send Pulse a Private Message Find more posts by Pulse Add Pulse to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Pulse REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

post #96  quote:

Make it lively then. Take a walk, ride a bike, go camping, hiking, cooking, etc. Have some fun Pulse.

M.

Old Post 05-13-2004 09:33 PM
Click here to Send adityamahesh a Private Message Find more posts by adityamahesh Add adityamahesh to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore adityamahesh REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Pulse
INReview Maven

post #97  quote:

I think I may go read a book in a little while.

Old Post 05-13-2004 09:35 PM
Click here to Send Pulse a Private Message Find more posts by Pulse Add Pulse to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Pulse REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

post #98  quote:

Yeah, stop watching the computer screen.

M.

Old Post 05-13-2004 09:37 PM

Pulse
INReview Maven

post #99  quote:

I think I've been watching the computer screen for a little too long anyway. I think I'm starting to see things ...

Old Post 05-13-2004 09:42 PM

MistyRainWater6
Definitively Illumined

post #100  quote:

The 13th Warrior...Not really my type of movie

Old Post 05-13-2004 10:06 PM

adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

post #101  quote:

Again, a movie based on a book by Michael Crichton. I never saw the movie, but the book is excellent.

M.

Old Post 05-13-2004 10:08 PM

MistyRainWater6
Definitively Illumined

post #102  quote:

I don't know if I'd want to read the book But if you say it's excellent....

Old Post 05-13-2004 10:10 PM

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

Local time: 12:44 AM

post #103  quote:

quote:
MistyRainWater6 said this in post #96 :

Sorry, I thought that Sphere sucked, the movie anyway. The book is always better. I only saw it that one time though. Maybe I should try it again.

-HECK!

Old Post 05-13-2004 10:12 PM
Click here to Send HECK! a Private Message View HECK!'s Journal Find more posts by HECK! Add HECK! to your buddy list Send an AIM message to HECK! Reply w/Quote

MistyRainWater6
Definitively Illumined

post #104  quote:

I didn't really like the ending, but the movie itself wasnt that bad...I'll have to read the book though

Old Post 05-13-2004 10:14 PM

Pulse
INReview Maven

post #105  quote:

quote:
MistyRainWater6 said this in post #96 :

I have that movie. It's pretty good, but I don't really watch it that much. I haven't seen it in a while.

Old Post 05-13-2004 11:22 PM

chodder
INRH4xx0r^

post #106  quote:

Isn't that the one where they find the spaceship from the future and the dead body has a bag of peanuts?

I'm watching The Simpsons

Old Post 05-13-2004 11:49 PM
Click here to Send chodder a Private Message Visit chodder's homepage! Find more posts by chodder Add chodder to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore chodder REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

MistyRainWater6
Definitively Illumined

post #107  quote:

Yup, that sounds like it Chodder

Old Post 05-13-2004 11:51 PM

chodder
INRH4xx0r^

post #108  quote:

Hmph... it wan't all that great. If you want a scary movie watch Event Horizon.

Old Post 05-14-2004 12:03 AM
Click here to Send chodder a Private Message Visit chodder's homepage! Find more posts by chodder Add chodder to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore chodder REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Pulse
INReview Maven

post #109  quote:

If you want a disgusting movie watch May.

Old Post 05-14-2004 12:06 AM

chodder
INRH4xx0r^

post #110  quote:

I just read a preview of it.... a doll full of human parts?..... I'm going to have trouble sleeping tonight...

Old Post 05-14-2004 12:10 AM

Pulse
INReview Maven

post #111  quote:

Well, ok, it goes like this: When she was little her mother (who was really screwed up in the head) told her that if she couldn't find any friends then she should make one. Well, that's what she does. She literally makes one...by killing a bunch of people. See, she realizes that there aren't any perfect people in the world, only perfect parts. So, she kills a bunch of people and removes whatever part of them that the thinks is perfect and she sews all those parts together to make a friend of her own. It's a really messed up movie and it doesn't really get gross until she kills this one guy by stabbing him in the forehead with a pair of scissors. Then it gets gross.

Old Post 05-14-2004 12:16 AM

chodder
INRH4xx0r^

post #112  quote:

Old Post 05-14-2004 12:18 AM

Pulse
INReview Maven

post #113  quote:

Well, ok, it goes like this: When she was little her mother (who was really screwed up in the head) told her that if she couldn't find any friends then she should make one. Well, that's what she does. She literally makes one...by killing a bunch of people. See, she realizes that there aren't any perfect people in the world, only perfect parts. So, she kills a bunch of people and removes whatever part of them that the thinks is perfect and she sews all those parts together to make a friend of her own. It's a really messed up movie and it doesn't really get gross until she kills this one guy by stabbing him in the forehead with a pair of scissors. Then it gets gross.

Old Post 05-14-2004 12:22 AM

MistyRainWater6
Definitively Illumined

post #114  quote:

That does sound like a disgusting movie

Old Post 05-14-2004 01:13 AM

chodder
INRH4xx0r^

post #115  quote:

I'm watching COPS... but later will be watching Troy

Old Post 05-14-2004 01:14 AM

adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

post #116  quote:

I missed a free advance screening of Troy on May 6th.

M.

Old Post 05-14-2004 01:15 AM

chodder
INRH4xx0r^

post #117  quote:

I will watch it and tell all about it tomorrow.

Old Post 05-14-2004 02:20 AM

Pulse
INReview Maven

post #118  quote:

Frasier

Old Post 05-14-2004 02:47 AM

chodder
INRH4xx0r^

post #119  quote:

surfing

Old Post 05-14-2004 03:25 AM

chodder
INRH4xx0r^

post #120  quote:

I just got home from watching Troy.... it is now 3:00am... but it was worth it!!! The movie is awesome

Old Post 05-14-2004 07:49 AM
Time: 08:44 AM Post New Thread   
Pages (32): « First « 23 [4] 56 » Last »   Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > General Discussion > Lounge Lizards > What are you watching?
Search this Thread:
Forum Rules: