Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum

register chat members links refer search home
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > General Discussion > Lounge Lizards > What are you watching?
Search this Thread:
Pages (32): « 1 [2] 34 » Last »   Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
Gold Member
peregr!n
Mutsumi Otohime

Local time: 09:44 PM

post #31  quote:

This is even more fun to watch!

Old Post 05-09-2004 05:45 PM
Click here to Send peregr!n a Private Message Find more posts by peregr!n Add peregr!n to your buddy list Send an AIM message to peregr!n peregr!n's MSN ID is warrior_hobbit Click Here to Ignore peregr!n REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

chodder
INRH4xx0r^

Local time: 04:44 PM

post #32  quote:

Old Post 05-09-2004 05:48 PM
Click here to Send chodder a Private Message Visit chodder's homepage! Find more posts by chodder Add chodder to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore chodder REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Pulse
INReview Maven

post #33  quote:

Big Momma's House

Old Post 05-09-2004 08:29 PM
Click here to Send Pulse a Private Message Find more posts by Pulse Add Pulse to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Pulse REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
peregr!n
Mutsumi Otohime

post #34  quote:

I was just watching a movie with Sean Connery and Catherine Zeta Jones called 'Entrapment'. It was ok...but then i decided i would rather be on InReview, so I came upstairs again.

Old Post 05-09-2004 08:32 PM
Click here to Send peregr!n a Private Message Find more posts by peregr!n Add peregr!n to your buddy list Send an AIM message to peregr!n peregr!n's MSN ID is warrior_hobbit Click Here to Ignore peregr!n REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Pulse
INReview Maven

post #35  quote:

Entrapment is a good movie. I have that one.

Old Post 05-09-2004 08:34 PM
Click here to Send Pulse a Private Message Find more posts by Pulse Add Pulse to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Pulse REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

chodder
INRH4xx0r^

post #36  quote:

I'm still watching Mythbusters.... they have a marathon thing going on. The episode I'm watching is they are trying to bust the myth that goldfish?s have 3 second memories... and they do have a memory longer than 3 seconds

Old Post 05-09-2004 08:49 PM
Click here to Send chodder a Private Message Visit chodder's homepage! Find more posts by chodder Add chodder to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore chodder REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
peregr!n
Mutsumi Otohime

post #37  quote:

Now i'm watching my mobile phone light up and ring. Pretty.

Wait.

Aren't I supposed to answer it when it does that?

It stopped.

Oh well.

Old Post 05-09-2004 08:53 PM

Staff
Dekka00
Administrator

post #38  quote:

PIPPIN YOU GET A MEDAL OF HONOR!!!

fight the system: just because a phone is ringing, doesn't mean you have to answer it

yay!

Old Post 05-09-2004 08:59 PM
Click here to Send Dekka00 a Private Message View Dekka00's Journal Visit Dekka00's homepage! Find more posts by Dekka00 Add Dekka00 to your buddy list Reply w/Quote

chodder
INRH4xx0r^

post #39  quote:

Dekka -

fight the system: just because there is a banana smilie doesn't mean you should use it!

Old Post 05-09-2004 09:01 PM

Staff
Dekka00
Administrator

post #40  quote:

but I LIKE the banana smiley......

Old Post 05-09-2004 09:01 PM
Click here to Send Dekka00 a Private Message View Dekka00's Journal Visit Dekka00's homepage! Find more posts by Dekka00 Add Dekka00 to your buddy list Reply w/Quote

chodder
INRH4xx0r^

post #41  quote:

See... that is the system taking you over.

Old Post 05-09-2004 09:03 PM

Gold Member
peregr!n
Mutsumi Otohime

post #42  quote:

Woohoo!
Must....fight.....urge....not to....use.....banana....smilie....

Old Post 05-09-2004 09:13 PM

Gold Member
peregr!n
Mutsumi Otohime

post #43  quote:

Oh what the heck!!

Old Post 05-09-2004 09:13 PM

chodder
INRH4xx0r^

post #44  quote:

Eh, your no "master of the elite"...

Old Post 05-09-2004 09:15 PM

Gold Member
peregr!n
Mutsumi Otohime

post #45  quote:

Am too. KJ said so. So nyeah!

I fought the system not to do the blob smilie!! Woohoo! Go me!!

Old Post 05-09-2004 09:26 PM

adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

Local time: 02:44 PM

post #46  quote:

The 'I, Robot' trailer.

M.

Old Post 05-09-2004 10:08 PM
Click here to Send adityamahesh a Private Message Find more posts by adityamahesh Add adityamahesh to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore adityamahesh REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

post #47  quote:

The 'Spiderman 2' trailer.

M.

Old Post 05-09-2004 10:23 PM
Click here to Send adityamahesh a Private Message Find more posts by adityamahesh Add adityamahesh to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore adityamahesh REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

post #48  quote:

'The Terminal' trailer.

M.

Old Post 05-09-2004 10:32 PM

chodder
INRH4xx0r^

post #49  quote:

I'm watching the girl next door... oh wait did I say that out loud?

Old Post 05-09-2004 10:33 PM

adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

post #50  quote:

quote:
chodder said this in post #51 :
I'm watching the girl next door... oh wait did I say that out loud?

The movie or your neighbor?

I am watching 'Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban' trailer.

M.

Old Post 05-09-2004 10:40 PM

adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

post #51  quote:

The 'Troy' trailer. I missed a free advance screening of this movie.

M.

Old Post 05-09-2004 10:47 PM

Pulse
INReview Maven

post #52  quote:

I'm watching the Lord of The Rings. I would be watching Harry Potter (they're putting the first movie on tv tonight along with some scenes from the third one that comes out next month) but my father put LOTR in the VCR instead

Old Post 05-10-2004 12:31 AM

chodder
INRH4xx0r^

post #53  quote:

I'm watching the Harry Potter thing now. You should watch it because after a commercial the actors talk about the movie.

Old Post 05-10-2004 12:59 AM

Pulse
INReview Maven

post #54  quote:

I know. That's why I wanted to see it. For that and for the clips from POA.

Old Post 05-10-2004 01:00 AM

Caps#1
Veteran

post #55  quote:

at one forum the banna was killed by the admin instead of dancing the forum admin made it laying down on its side surrounded by blood and it was pulp hehe but tons of people complained so he made it dance again

Old Post 05-10-2004 02:21 AM
Click here to Send Caps#1 a Private Message Find more posts by Caps#1 Add Caps#1 to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Caps#1 REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

chodder
INRH4xx0r^

post #56  quote:

Matrix Reloaded

Old Post 05-10-2004 04:24 AM

fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

Local time: 01:44 PM

post #57  quote:

Big shocker folks- Harry Potter

Old Post 05-10-2004 04:30 AM
View fuscia's Journal Find more posts by fuscia Add fuscia to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore fuscia REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
gaboman
What Would Jack Do?

Local time: 05:44 AM

post #58  quote:

never would have guessed

I'm watching my monitor; as I type, words appear... cool stuff...

Old Post 05-10-2004 04:38 AM
Click here to Send gaboman a Private Message Find more posts by gaboman Add gaboman to your buddy list Reply w/Quote

chodder
INRH4xx0r^

post #59  quote:

Every once in a while I see this little hourglass thing. That?s cool

Old Post 05-10-2004 04:49 AM

Staff
gaboman
What Would Jack Do?

Local time: 05:44 AM

post #60  quote:

Ah, I never get that darn hour glass... thank goodness.

Old Post 05-10-2004 04:50 AM
Click here to Send gaboman a Private Message Find more posts by gaboman Add gaboman to your buddy list Reply w/Quote
Time: 09:44 PM Post New Thread   
Pages (32): « 1 [2] 34 » Last »   Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > General Discussion > Lounge Lizards > What are you watching?
Search this Thread:
Forum Rules: