Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum

register chat members links refer search home
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > General Discussion > Lounge Lizards > St. Patrick's Day!
Search this Thread:
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
Diamond Member
Lawless
All About Brad!

Local time: 02:41 PM

post #31  quote:

Ohhhhhhhhhh, you're bad, so very bad! But, Heck won't find anything entertaining if he doesn't wake up from his self-induced coma.

Old Post 03-22-2004 12:55 AM
Click here to Send Lawless a Private Message View Lawless's Journal Visit Lawless's homepage! Find more posts by Lawless Add Lawless to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Lawless REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Jokers_Harley
In the Now Guru

post #32  quote:

There is nothing bad, not bad at all in enjoying one's self, is there? If there is then I am really bad but the devil take me.....................

and yes there will be nothing for Heck! to enjoy if he does not wake up from his self-induced alcohol coma

Old Post 03-22-2004 01:08 AM
Click here to Send Jokers_Harley a Private Message Find more posts by Jokers_Harley Add Jokers_Harley to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Jokers_Harley REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #33  quote:

Man, another great St Patty's day. No one brought a camera though! Man, as it turns out, it was probably for the best. I was shizzeled. Damn slappy.

I will be in LA or SD soon, for sure this time.

-HECK!

Old Post 03-22-2004 09:52 PM
Click here to Send HECK! a Private Message View HECK!'s Journal Find more posts by HECK! Add HECK! to your buddy list Send an AIM message to HECK! Reply w/Quote

Pulse
INReview Maven

Local time: 05:41 PM

post #34  quote:

I didn't do anything for St. Patrick's Day this year. I usually go outside and find a clover patch and look for four-leafed clovers. I usually find about three or four of them but I didn't even bother with looking this year.

Old Post 03-23-2004 04:11 AM
Click here to Send Pulse a Private Message Find more posts by Pulse Add Pulse to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Pulse REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

post #35  quote:

quote:
HECK said this in post #33 :
Man, another great St Patty's day. No one brought a camera though! Man, as it turns out, it was probably for the best. I was shizzeled. Damn slappy.

I will be in LA or SD soon, for sure this time.

-HECK!

O.K. Heck. We thought you just forgot us.

Old Post 03-23-2004 04:34 AM
View fuscia's Journal Find more posts by fuscia Add fuscia to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore fuscia REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Duckyone
Crackerjack

post #36  quote:

O.K. Is that all of us???
It still looks like we are missing someone!

Old Post 03-23-2004 04:49 AM
Click here to Send Duckyone a Private Message Find more posts by Duckyone Add Duckyone to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Duckyone REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Jokers_Harley
In the Now Guru

post #37  quote:

Heck! if you swing by LA you BETTER let me know................. we still need to get drunk off our @sses together

Hey Pulse, do your 4-leaf clovers ever bring you good luck??

E

Old Post 03-23-2004 05:39 AM
Click here to Send Jokers_Harley a Private Message Find more posts by Jokers_Harley Add Jokers_Harley to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Jokers_Harley REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Pulse
INReview Maven

post #38  quote:

quote:
Jokers_Harley said this in post #37 :
Hey Pulse, do your 4-leaf clovers ever bring you good luck??

E

Sadly enough, no. But at least I'm not bored while I'm sitting on the ground looking for them.

I think next year I might paint myself green and pretend to be a little leprechaun or something. I'd like to see what kind of reactions I might get from people

Old Post 03-23-2004 09:04 PM
Click here to Send Pulse a Private Message Find more posts by Pulse Add Pulse to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Pulse REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Jokers_Harley
In the Now Guru

post #39  quote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA now that I would find extremly funny on St. paddy's day................ maybe I will do that to my little one and see what people do........ thnks for the idea Pulse

Old Post 03-24-2004 06:21 PM

Pulse
INReview Maven

post #40  quote:

I could paint myself green, sit in the middle of a huge clover patch and hand out little marshmallows

Old Post 03-24-2004 06:48 PM

maxwell55
Mastermind

post #41  quote:

Where I live, there is a HUGE St. Patty's Day festival and it is off the wall! We go every year...this year no exception! TONS of great bands, Tons of food, Tons of beer, Tons of people, Tons of fun! I'm with you Heck, St. Patty's Day rocks!

Old Post 03-25-2004 11:25 PM
Click here to Send maxwell55 a Private Message Find more posts by maxwell55 Add maxwell55 to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore maxwell55 REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Pulse
INReview Maven

post #42  quote:

quote:
maxwell55 said this in post #41 :
Where I live, there is a HUGE St. Patty's Day festival and it is off the wall! We go every year...this year no exception! TONS of great bands, Tons of food, Tons of beer, Tons of people, Tons of fun! I'm with you Heck, St. Patty's Day rocks!

Ok, where do you live? I want to move there

Old Post 03-26-2004 09:12 PM

maxwell55
Mastermind

post #43  quote:

Sorry for taking so long to reply. I've been SLAMMED recently. I live in South Carolina. The festival is great and they have several others as well (3 Rivers Music Fest is another GREAT one.) Definately fun!

Old Post 03-31-2004 09:48 PM
Click here to Send maxwell55 a Private Message Find more posts by maxwell55 Add maxwell55 to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore maxwell55 REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Pulse
INReview Maven

post #44  quote:

I need to move to a place where the holidays are more festive. Here, most holidays are "just another day". When a holiday comes around, I usually have to check the calander to make sure. What's so funny is that most holidays are so dead where I live, it's not uncommon to actually hear people ask the question "When is New Year's?" It's either that, or everyone's just that stupid.

Old Post 03-31-2004 10:01 PM

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #45  quote:

Alright!

HECK's official semi-annual St. Patrick's Day thread is back!

It's on a Friday this year so I don't have to take a vacation day! SWEET!

What are you all going to be doing?

I of course will be at MY bar for the 6th year in a row with all the peeps. I plan to get pictures this year.

CAN'T WAIT! I get more excited over this than Christmas!

quote:
Lawless said this in post #14 :
Well, he told me that he originally wanted to meet up on Sunday, and I pm'd him to let me know what time, because we have that meeting with our wedding coordinator tomorrow afternoon. He told me he would let me know, and that was it.

P.S.- sorry for not letting you know about my SD trip two years ago, I've been meaning apologize

Man, has it been that long!

-HECK!

Old Post 03-14-2006 09:11 PM
Click here to Send HECK! a Private Message View HECK!'s Journal Find more posts by HECK! Add HECK! to your buddy list Send an AIM message to HECK! Reply w/Quote

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #46  quote:

Alright!

HECK's official semi-annual St. Patrick's Day thread is back!

It's on a Friday this year so I don't have to take a vacation day! SWEET!

What are you all going to be doing?

I of course will be at MY bar for the 6th year in a row with all the peeps. I plan to get pictures this year.

CAN'T WAIT! I get more excited over this than Christmas!

quote:
Lawless said this in post #14 :
Well, he told me that he originally wanted to meet up on Sunday, and I pm'd him to let me know what time, because we have that meeting with our wedding coordinator tomorrow afternoon. He told me he would let me know, and that was it.

P.S.- sorry for not letting you know about my SD trip two years ago, I've been meaning to apologize

Man, has it been that long!

-HECK!

Old Post 03-14-2006 09:16 PM

Gold Member
illuminate
Amazon Princess

post #47  quote:

I will be in San Diego, at some irish pub downtown (as yet to be decided) with a bunch of my friends. Whether or not I'll remember enough to tell about it the next day is a good question.

Old Post 03-14-2006 09:54 PM
Click here to Send illuminate a Private Message Find more posts by illuminate Add illuminate to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore illuminate REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Whidden
KANSAS LAW DOG

Local time: 04:41 PM

post #48  quote:

I might get some green dye, and put it into some beer. I plan to do this every year, but skip the dye part, cause it means a trip to the grocery store, wheras beer, I can pick up down at Texaco.

Old Post 03-14-2006 09:57 PM
Click here to Send Whidden a Private Message View Whidden's Journal Find more posts by Whidden Add Whidden to your buddy list Send an AIM message to Whidden Whidden's MSN ID is whidden1@cox.net Click Here to Ignore Whidden REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #49  quote:

You're a wild, wild man.

Aren't there any Irish pubs in your neck of the woods?

-HECK!

Old Post 03-14-2006 10:55 PM

Gold Member
Whidden
KANSAS LAW DOG

post #50  quote:

Irish Pubs?

Well maybe. I dunno. I'm married, I don't need to go to clubs anymore. I sit at home and drink, while my wife nags about me drinking. Thats the Okie way.

Old Post 03-14-2006 11:04 PM
Click here to Send Whidden a Private Message View Whidden's Journal Find more posts by Whidden Add Whidden to your buddy list Send an AIM message to Whidden Whidden's MSN ID is whidden1@cox.net Click Here to Ignore Whidden REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

post #51  quote:

*sigh. Maybe I'll watch a movie that night and have a beer. Somebody drink a black and tan for me please.

Old Post 03-14-2006 11:06 PM
View fuscia's Journal Find more posts by fuscia Add fuscia to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore fuscia REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
Dekka00
Administrator

post #52  quote:

man I thought for sure I was gonna have to work Friday night, but I don't.

SWEET.

I need to try not to get TOO hammered. But there will be merry-making.

Old Post 03-14-2006 11:10 PM
Click here to Send Dekka00 a Private Message View Dekka00's Journal Visit Dekka00's homepage! Find more posts by Dekka00 Add Dekka00 to your buddy list Reply w/Quote

Staff
Dekka00
Administrator

post #53  quote:

Also: I will not be wearing any green whatsoever.

BOOYAH!

Old Post 03-14-2006 11:10 PM
Click here to Send Dekka00 a Private Message View Dekka00's Journal Visit Dekka00's homepage! Find more posts by Dekka00 Add Dekka00 to your buddy list Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
illuminate
Amazon Princess

post #54  quote:

I'll be wearing my "kiss me I'm irish" shirt - in case the dark hair, dark eyes and hispanic background doesn't give me away

Old Post 03-14-2006 11:18 PM
Click here to Send illuminate a Private Message Find more posts by illuminate Add illuminate to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore illuminate REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #55  quote:

Sher- I will drink a few Black & Tan's for you.

I can't wait, tis' gonna be sweeeeeeeet. The bar is finally getting an Irish band again. A few years ago they had this crap cover band singing 80's songs, we heckled them off the stage.

-HECK!

Old Post 03-14-2006 11:19 PM

Gold Member
illuminate
Amazon Princess

post #56  quote:

Heck, I'm kidding

Old Post 03-14-2006 11:20 PM

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #57  quote:

quote:
HECK said this in post #55 :
Sher- I will drink a few Black & Tan's for you.

I can't wait, tis' gonna be sweeeeeeeet. The bar is finally getting an Irish band again. A few years ago they had this crap cover band singing 80's songs, we heckled them off the stage.

-HECK!

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, I see how it is...

-HECK!

Old Post 03-14-2006 11:21 PM

Gold Member
illuminate
Amazon Princess

post #58  quote:

why did you quote yourself?

Old Post 03-14-2006 11:22 PM

Gold Member
Whidden
KANSAS LAW DOG

post #59  quote:

quote:
illuminate said this in post #58 :
why did you quote yourself?

He has started on the green beer a little early looks like.

Old Post 03-14-2006 11:25 PM

Gold Member
illuminate
Amazon Princess

post #60  quote:

Green, red, brown, it's all the same to HECK.

Old Post 03-14-2006 11:26 PM
Time: 10:41 PM Post New Thread   
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > General Discussion > Lounge Lizards > St. Patrick's Day!
Search this Thread:
Forum Rules: