Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum

register chat members links refer search home
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > General Discussion > Lounge Lizards > St. Patrick's Day!
Search this Thread:
Pages (3):  [1] 23 »   Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
Staff
HECK!
Bluto

Local time: 02:31 PM

Exclamation St. Patrick's Day! post #1  quote:

<To The Powers That Be: I looked for a similar thread but didn't see it. I didn't want to put this in the Events folder where it would die a slow death >

My favorite day of the year is almost here! Isn't anyone else excited? ST. PATRICK'S DAY! What are you all doing for the drunkest day of the year!

I'm taking Thursday off from work, I paid up the credit card, my friends and I have our booth reserved at our pub, commerative t-shirt is ready, beads ready, and most importantly- cab money... can't wait!

I'll have some drunken pictures for the peeps if anyone wants to check them. I probably won't be back until Friday though. If anyone else has some pics, post em'.

Please tell me I'm not the only one going out!!!!

-HECK!

Old Post 03-17-2004 12:42 AM
Click here to Send HECK! a Private Message View HECK!'s Journal Find more posts by HECK! Add HECK! to your buddy list Send an AIM message to HECK! Reply w/Quote

chodder
INRH4xx0r^

Local time: 05:31 PM

post #2  quote:

Since I'm under age... I aint going to say nothin?? because my mouth will be full

Old Post 03-17-2004 12:49 AM
Click here to Send chodder a Private Message Visit chodder's homepage! Find more posts by chodder Add chodder to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore chodder REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Jokers_Harley
In the Now Guru

post #3  quote:

Heck! what are you smoking??? Think you that I, Miss AMF, would miss celebrating St Paddy's day??

I am first going to grab my corned beef, cabbage and tatos dinner at this Irish restaurant I go to every year on this day. Then I am hitting my favorite pub for a nice pint!

I don't know about beads or t-shirts....... am I missing something?? and if I find any pictures that can be posted on here, I will do so....... but I can't promise anything since I will be pissed drunk!

btw what pub you going to?

Erika

Yayyyyyyyyyyy I can't wait!!!!!!!!!

Old Post 03-17-2004 12:54 AM
Click here to Send Jokers_Harley a Private Message Find more posts by Jokers_Harley Add Jokers_Harley to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Jokers_Harley REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

post #4  quote:

Someone drink a black and tan for me!

Last edited by fuscia on 03-17-2004 at 02:55 AM |
Old Post 03-17-2004 02:10 AM
View fuscia's Journal Find more posts by fuscia Add fuscia to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore fuscia REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Diamond Member
Lawless
All About Brad!

post #5  quote:

Well, I'm going to wear green, so that no one at work thinks that it's okay to touch me for a pinch, or two.

Old Post 03-17-2004 03:31 AM
Click here to Send Lawless a Private Message View Lawless's Journal Visit Lawless's homepage! Find more posts by Lawless Add Lawless to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Lawless REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Duckyone
Crackerjack

post #6  quote:

I'll be here at home Drinking green slushes.
But here is a wish For all of us with a little bit of Irish.

May there always be work for your hands to do;
May your purse always hold a coin or two;
May the sun always shine on your window pain:
May a rainbow be certain to follow each rain;
May the hand of a friend always be near you;
May God fill your heart with gladness to cheer you.

Be safe..

Old Post 03-17-2004 04:32 AM
Click here to Send Duckyone a Private Message Find more posts by Duckyone Add Duckyone to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Duckyone REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

chodder
INRH4xx0r^

Local time: 05:31 PM

post #7  quote:

Glad to see we have some leprechauns attacking the INReview logo

Old Post 03-17-2004 05:02 AM
Click here to Send chodder a Private Message Visit chodder's homepage! Find more posts by chodder Add chodder to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore chodder REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #8  quote:

Jokers, I'll be in my hometown kickin' em' back at Flaherty's! The t-shirt is an annual thing, they make one every year. Becomes a collectable thing for the regulars. And the beads, well, you know. Gets the girlies in the party mood :::cough MARDI GRAS-style cough:::

Beer, green jello shots, whiskey, hmmmmmmm.

-HECK!

Old Post 03-17-2004 06:19 PM
Click here to Send HECK! a Private Message View HECK!'s Journal Find more posts by HECK! Add HECK! to your buddy list Send an AIM message to HECK! Reply w/Quote

Jokers_Harley
In the Now Guru

post #9  quote:

Heck! since you should be conscious now tell me how was your St Paddy's night?? and where are the pics??

change of plans for me that evening so I was unable to do anything

Erika

Old Post 03-19-2004 05:44 PM
Click here to Send Jokers_Harley a Private Message Find more posts by Jokers_Harley Add Jokers_Harley to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Jokers_Harley REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Diamond Member
Lawless
All About Brad!

post #10  quote:

Heck, are you in a self-induced coma?????

Old Post 03-20-2004 05:48 AM
Click here to Send Lawless a Private Message View Lawless's Journal Visit Lawless's homepage! Find more posts by Lawless Add Lawless to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Lawless REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

post #11  quote:

Where the heck is HECK? I hope he is not passed out in a pile of beer nuts and peanuts.

Old Post 03-20-2004 05:58 PM
View fuscia's Journal Find more posts by fuscia Add fuscia to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore fuscia REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Diamond Member
Lawless
All About Brad!

post #12  quote:

Wonder if he face planted into a bowl of peanuts and inhaled them, knocking him into a state of unconsciousness that is very hard to wake up from. He's a heavy duty party boy....

Though, I swear he told me that he was going to be in San Diego this weekend. So, I don't know

Old Post 03-20-2004 06:04 PM

fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

post #13  quote:

WHAT! He is going to be here AGAIN and not call us?

Old Post 03-20-2004 06:06 PM

Diamond Member
Lawless
All About Brad!

post #14  quote:

Well, he told me that he originally wanted to meet up on Sunday, and I pm'd him to let me know what time, because we have that meeting with our wedding coordinator tomorrow afternoon. He told me he would let me know, and that was it.

Old Post 03-20-2004 06:10 PM

fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

post #15  quote:

Oh, well I am still not feelin' the love.

Old Post 03-20-2004 06:12 PM

Diamond Member
Lawless
All About Brad!

post #16  quote:

I know... me either. We shall make him pay!

Old Post 03-20-2004 06:12 PM

fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

post #17  quote:

See look what he did.

Old Post 03-20-2004 06:14 PM

Diamond Member
Lawless
All About Brad!

post #18  quote:

Me too. That large, party going, leprechaun has broken our hearts.

Old Post 03-20-2004 06:16 PM

fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

post #19  quote:

Hmm, well Heck you depressed the mods.

Old Post 03-20-2004 06:17 PM

Diamond Member
Lawless
All About Brad!

post #20  quote:

What shall his punishment be? No STHU for a month for him? Bad, bad boy....

Old Post 03-20-2004 06:18 PM

fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

post #21  quote:

No, we should be nice and tell him to go to a really nice bar when he is here. How about the Brass Rail?

Old Post 03-20-2004 06:21 PM

Diamond Member
Lawless
All About Brad!

post #22  quote:

Oh yeah... the Brass Rail would be a GREAT place for him to go. Or Flicks. Better yet, Wolfs Bar. Now THAT, I would pay to see.

Old Post 03-20-2004 06:22 PM

fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

post #23  quote:

Well, at least that would make his trip interesting.

Old Post 03-20-2004 06:24 PM

Diamond Member
Lawless
All About Brad!

post #24  quote:

That is an understatement. They could teach him how to REALLY celebrate the holidays!

Old Post 03-20-2004 06:25 PM

fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

post #25  quote:

We had better be nice or we will be the topic of a STHU post.

Old Post 03-20-2004 06:26 PM

Jokers_Harley
In the Now Guru

post #26  quote:

Hey Kris.............. isn't Flick's are gay bar?????

Old Post 03-21-2004 11:56 PM

Diamond Member
Lawless
All About Brad!

post #27  quote:

Old Post 03-22-2004 12:42 AM

Jokers_Harley
In the Now Guru

post #28  quote:

hahahahahaha I thought as much... for that name sounds familiar....it's on University Ave, isnt it??? Been there, done that as well as 6 Degrees on India St................ have a friend who lives in the area and well that is where she goes to play so I have been dragged there before ............

Old Post 03-22-2004 12:48 AM

Diamond Member
Lawless
All About Brad!

post #29  quote:

Yeah... all of those mentioned are.

Old Post 03-22-2004 12:51 AM

Jokers_Harley
In the Now Guru

post #30  quote:

welllllllllllllllll .................... there are a few things Heck! would find interesting and pleasing there............... hahahahhaha

Old Post 03-22-2004 12:54 AM
Time: 10:31 PM Post New Thread   
Pages (3):  [1] 23 »   Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > General Discussion > Lounge Lizards > St. Patrick's Day!
Search this Thread:
Forum Rules: