Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum

register chat members links refer search home
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > General Discussion > Lounge Lizards > What are you listening to?
Search this Thread:
Pages (163): « First « 23 [4] 56 » Last »   Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
Jokers_Harley
In the Now Guru

Local time: 07:53 AM

post #91  quote:

Ska is cool Dekka..........

Im listening to AFI- The leaving song- part 2

Old Post 02-25-2004 08:50 AM
Click here to Send Jokers_Harley a Private Message Find more posts by Jokers_Harley Add Jokers_Harley to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Jokers_Harley REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #92  quote:

"She Hates Me" -Puddle Of Mudd

-HECK!

Old Post 02-25-2004 05:16 PM
Click here to Send HECK! a Private Message View HECK!'s Journal Find more posts by HECK! Add HECK! to your buddy list Send an AIM message to HECK! Reply w/Quote

Diamond Member
Lawless
All About Brad!

post #93  quote:

That is a great song, Heck... "She F***** Hates Me"

Old Post 02-25-2004 05:18 PM
Click here to Send Lawless a Private Message View Lawless's Journal Visit Lawless's homepage! Find more posts by Lawless Add Lawless to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Lawless REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #94  quote:

Yeah it is. I remember when the album first came out, forvever ago, then months and months later the single hit the airwaves.

I'm also grooving on Kid Rock's new self-titled album, he covered 'Feel Like Makin' Love'. Pretty cool.

-HECK!

Old Post 02-25-2004 05:20 PM
Click here to Send HECK! a Private Message View HECK!'s Journal Find more posts by HECK! Add HECK! to your buddy list Send an AIM message to HECK! Reply w/Quote

Jokers_Harley
In the Now Guru

post #95  quote:

Listening to the best of the Led Zeppelin, Stairway to Heaven at the moment!

Old Post 02-25-2004 06:59 PM
Click here to Send Jokers_Harley a Private Message Find more posts by Jokers_Harley Add Jokers_Harley to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Jokers_Harley REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

chodder
INRH4xx0r^

Local time: 10:53 AM

post #96  quote:

Nirvana - Come as you are

Old Post 02-25-2004 08:12 PM
Click here to Send chodder a Private Message Visit chodder's homepage! Find more posts by chodder Add chodder to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore chodder REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Sandy_Murray
In the Now Guru

Local time: 03:53 PM

post #97  quote:

Madness - House of Fun

The ULTIMATE ska song!

Old Post 02-25-2004 08:19 PM
Click here to Send Sandy_Murray a Private Message Find more posts by Sandy_Murray Add Sandy_Murray to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Sandy_Murray REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
peregr!n
Mutsumi Otohime

post #98  quote:

quote:
HECK said this in post #92 :
"She Hates Me" -Puddle Of Mudd

-HECK!

love that song!

Old Post 02-25-2004 08:30 PM
Click here to Send peregr!n a Private Message Find more posts by peregr!n Add peregr!n to your buddy list Send an AIM message to peregr!n peregr!n's MSN ID is warrior_hobbit Click Here to Ignore peregr!n REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
peregr!n
Mutsumi Otohime

post #99  quote:

"Going Under" - Evanescence

Old Post 02-25-2004 08:33 PM
Click here to Send peregr!n a Private Message Find more posts by peregr!n Add peregr!n to your buddy list Send an AIM message to peregr!n peregr!n's MSN ID is warrior_hobbit Click Here to Ignore peregr!n REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Diamond Member
Lawless
All About Brad!

post #100  quote:

My Broken Heart - Reba McEntire

Old Post 02-25-2004 09:47 PM
Click here to Send Lawless a Private Message View Lawless's Journal Visit Lawless's homepage! Find more posts by Lawless Add Lawless to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Lawless REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Old Scout
Veteran

Local time: 08:53 AM

Cool It might have been anything, but right this minute it's . . . post #101  quote:

"Getz Plays Jobim: The Girl from Ipanema" Stan Getz

Old Post 02-25-2004 09:58 PM
Click here to Send Old Scout a Private Message Find more posts by Old Scout Add Old Scout to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Old Scout REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Sandy_Murray
In the Now Guru

post #102  quote:

Fast Car - Tracy Chapman

Old Post 02-26-2004 12:06 AM
Click here to Send Sandy_Murray a Private Message Find more posts by Sandy_Murray Add Sandy_Murray to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Sandy_Murray REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
gaboman
What Would Jack Do?

Local time: 11:53 PM

post #103  quote:

Drowndeep:Hula - Maxwell

...very relaxing song...

Old Post 02-26-2004 06:35 AM
Click here to Send gaboman a Private Message Find more posts by gaboman Add gaboman to your buddy list Reply w/Quote

schmiggens
Outrageous

post #104  quote:

Viva Las Vegas - Elvis Presley

Old Post 02-26-2004 06:39 AM
Click here to Send schmiggens a Private Message Visit schmiggens's homepage! Find more posts by schmiggens Add schmiggens to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore schmiggens REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Diamond Member
Lawless
All About Brad!

post #105  quote:

Heidi lightly snoring!

Old Post 02-26-2004 06:40 AM

schmiggens
Outrageous

post #106  quote:

KJ. aww, thats sweet.

Old Post 02-26-2004 06:43 AM
Click here to Send schmiggens a Private Message Visit schmiggens's homepage! Find more posts by schmiggens Add schmiggens to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore schmiggens REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

outsider
Mastermind

post #107  quote:

The sound of the refrigerator humming. Kind of calming.

Old Post 02-26-2004 07:15 AM
Click here to Send outsider a Private Message Find more posts by outsider Add outsider to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore outsider REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
mystic
Evil Queen

Local time: 09:53 AM

post #108  quote:

quote:
peregr!n said this in post #99 :
"Going Under" - Evanescence

Hey..another Evanescence fan!!

Right nowIm listening to....Glory Days Bruce "the boss" Springsteen!!

Old Post 02-26-2004 07:18 AM
Click here to Send mystic a Private Message Find more posts by mystic Add mystic to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore mystic REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Larke2000
INReview Maven

post #109  quote:

"Yeah just sitting back trying to recapture a little of the glory of
Well the time slips away and leaves you with nothing, mister, but boring stories of... Glory Days"

good choice mystic. i haven't listened to that album in forever. one of my favorite 80's albums. i may have to listen to that and the joshua tree very very soon.

listening to die born - days of the new

Old Post 02-26-2004 08:26 AM
Click here to Send Larke2000 a Private Message Find more posts by Larke2000 Add Larke2000 to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Larke2000 REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
peregr!n
Mutsumi Otohime

post #110  quote:

quote:
mystic said this in post #108 :

Hey..another Evanescence fan!!

Right nowIm listening to....Glory Days Bruce "the boss" Springsteen!!

yep! love evanescence!

Old Post 02-26-2004 04:05 PM

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #111  quote:

'We Trying to Stay Alive' -Wyclef Jean. Bee Gees remake. Tight.

-HECK!

Old Post 02-26-2004 04:47 PM

Old Scout
Veteran

Local time: 08:53 AM

Unforgettable Music post #112  quote:

"Unforgettable, With Love" Natalie Cole

So smooth . . .

Old Post 02-26-2004 08:43 PM
Click here to Send Old Scout a Private Message Find more posts by Old Scout Add Old Scout to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Old Scout REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Neodammerung
In the Now Guru

Local time: 01:53 AM

post #113  quote:

Powderfinger - These Days.

Old Post 02-27-2004 12:29 AM
Click here to Send Neodammerung a Private Message Find more posts by Neodammerung Add Neodammerung to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Neodammerung REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Whidden
KANSAS LAW DOG

Local time: 09:53 AM

post #114  quote:

Copperhead Road by Steve Earl

Old Post 02-27-2004 12:30 AM
Click here to Send Whidden a Private Message View Whidden's Journal Find more posts by Whidden Add Whidden to your buddy list Send an AIM message to Whidden Whidden's MSN ID is whidden1@cox.net Click Here to Ignore Whidden REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Sandy_Murray
In the Now Guru

post #115  quote:

Somebody To Love - Jefferson Airplane

Old Post 02-27-2004 01:44 AM

Staff
gaboman
What Would Jack Do?

post #116  quote:

Neodammerung, I was listening to Powederfinger's "Waiting For The Sun" around the time you posted "These Days" - freaky......

Old Post 02-27-2004 01:47 AM
Click here to Send gaboman a Private Message Find more posts by gaboman Add gaboman to your buddy list Reply w/Quote

chodder
INRH4xx0r^

post #117  quote:

Beatles - Yellow Submarine

Old Post 02-27-2004 02:22 AM
Click here to Send chodder a Private Message Visit chodder's homepage! Find more posts by chodder Add chodder to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore chodder REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Diamond Member
Lawless
All About Brad!

post #118  quote:

Linger - Sarah McLachlin

One of my most favorite lines in a song is in this one.

"Mother can't you see I've got, to live my life the way I want.
Might not be right for you, but it's right for me."

It just really effects me, pretty deeply about life in general.

Old Post 02-27-2004 02:47 AM

Staff
gaboman
What Would Jack Do?

post #119  quote:

I love Sarah McLauchlan... Adia is probably my favorite song she's done...

The first time I heard it my heart almost jumped out of the throat.

Listening to Man In The Mirror - Michael Jackson...

Old Post 02-27-2004 02:54 AM

Neodammerung
In the Now Guru

Local time: 01:53 AM

post #120  quote:

quote:
gaboman said this in post #116 :
Neodammerung, I was listening to Powederfinger's "Waiting For The Sun" around the time you posted "These Days" - freaky......

Freaky Gaboman. Now I have on some Robbie Williams - Swing When you're Winning.

Old Post 02-27-2004 02:55 AM
Click here to Send Neodammerung a Private Message Find more posts by Neodammerung Add Neodammerung to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Neodammerung REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote
Time: 03:53 PM Post New Thread   
Pages (163): « First « 23 [4] 56 » Last »   Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > General Discussion > Lounge Lizards > What are you listening to?
Search this Thread:
Forum Rules: