Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum

register chat members links refer search home
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > General Discussion > Lounge Lizards > What are you listening to?
Search this Thread:
Pages (163): « 12 [3] 45 » Last »   Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
Diamond Member
Lawless
All About Brad!

Local time: 12:39 AM

post #61  quote:

I was teasing. I just said that because of the things that he's been accused of. Sorry... bad humor.

Old Post 02-24-2004 06:07 AM
Click here to Send Lawless a Private Message View Lawless's Journal Visit Lawless's homepage! Find more posts by Lawless Add Lawless to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Lawless REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
gaboman
What Would Jack Do?

Local time: 04:39 PM

post #62  quote:

oooooooooh... pretty bad

hehehe that's okay, make as many bad jokes as you want, nobody'll hate you here

Old Post 02-24-2004 06:15 AM
Click here to Send gaboman a Private Message Find more posts by gaboman Add gaboman to your buddy list Reply w/Quote

Larke2000
INReview Maven

Local time: 03:39 AM

post #63  quote:

quote:
gaboman said this in post #62 :
oooooooooh... pretty bad

hehehe that's okay, make as many bad jokes as you want, nobody'll hate you here
true. otherwise everyone would hate the G-man. not that i'm implying ALL your jokes are bad.

right now i'm listening to from east to west by Enigma

Old Post 02-24-2004 08:09 PM
Click here to Send Larke2000 a Private Message Find more posts by Larke2000 Add Larke2000 to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Larke2000 REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Diamond Member
Lawless
All About Brad!

post #64  quote:

I'm listening to The Cranberries right now... I put about 4 of their cd's on my computer here at work.

Old Post 02-24-2004 08:12 PM
Click here to Send Lawless a Private Message View Lawless's Journal Visit Lawless's homepage! Find more posts by Lawless Add Lawless to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Lawless REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Larke2000
INReview Maven

post #65  quote:

quote:
KJ said this in post #64 :
I'm listening to The Cranberries right now... I put about 4 of their cd's on my computer here at work.
i remember a car commercial that had dreams playing. i remember that commercial made me very anti-cranberries for a while. i'm okay with the cranberries now.

but if you bring any coupon into quizno's you get $1 off. it doesn't matter if it's for an oil change or hair plugs.

Old Post 02-24-2004 08:20 PM
Click here to Send Larke2000 a Private Message Find more posts by Larke2000 Add Larke2000 to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Larke2000 REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
peregr!n
Mutsumi Otohime

Local time: 08:39 AM

post #66  quote:

im listening to the American Pie 2 soundtrack...
Sum 41 - Fat Lip

Old Post 02-24-2004 08:23 PM
Click here to Send peregr!n a Private Message Find more posts by peregr!n Add peregr!n to your buddy list Send an AIM message to peregr!n peregr!n's MSN ID is warrior_hobbit Click Here to Ignore peregr!n REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

chodder
INRH4xx0r^

post #67  quote:

Led Zeppelin - Immigrant Song

Why do I feel like I'm the only one who listens to the classics (exception for the Police fans )

Old Post 02-24-2004 08:45 PM
Click here to Send chodder a Private Message Visit chodder's homepage! Find more posts by chodder Add chodder to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore chodder REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Larke2000
INReview Maven

post #68  quote:

quote:
chodder said this in post #67 :

Why do I feel like I'm the only one who listens to the classics (exception for the Police fans )
dude, that is my absolute favorite led zeppelin song (pre-emptive STHU all you stairway to heaven fans )

Old Post 02-24-2004 10:19 PM

chodder
INRH4xx0r^

post #69  quote:

Classics I tell ya!

Right now I have Smashing Pumpkins - 1979

Old Post 02-24-2004 10:24 PM
Click here to Send chodder a Private Message Visit chodder's homepage! Find more posts by chodder Add chodder to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore chodder REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Diamond Member
Lawless
All About Brad!

post #70  quote:

Elvis - That's All Right

Old Post 02-24-2004 10:25 PM

Gold Member
Whidden
KANSAS LAW DOG

Local time: 02:39 AM

post #71  quote:

Kasmir is my favorite Zepplin tune.

Right now: Silent Lucidity by Queensryche

Old Post 02-25-2004 12:22 AM
Click here to Send Whidden a Private Message View Whidden's Journal Find more posts by Whidden Add Whidden to your buddy list Send an AIM message to Whidden Whidden's MSN ID is whidden1@cox.net Click Here to Ignore Whidden REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Sandy_Murray
In the Now Guru

Local time: 08:39 AM

post #72  quote:

quote:
chodder said this in post #67 :

I LOVE that song!! It is definitely my favourite Led Zeppelin... In fact, I'm gonna put it on now...

At the moment I'm listening to Pink Floyd - Money

Old Post 02-25-2004 12:22 AM
Click here to Send Sandy_Murray a Private Message Find more posts by Sandy_Murray Add Sandy_Murray to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Sandy_Murray REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

chodder
INRH4xx0r^

post #73  quote:

That song rocks! My dad use to play it in the car all the time and I just loved it. I?m going to go download it right now because I forgot about it. Thanks for the help in making me remember my younger years

Old Post 02-25-2004 12:26 AM

Gold Member
Whidden
KANSAS LAW DOG

post #74  quote:

Chodder, you are in your younger years!

Right now: Smoke rings in the Dark by Gary Allan

Old Post 02-25-2004 12:32 AM
Click here to Send Whidden a Private Message View Whidden's Journal Find more posts by Whidden Add Whidden to your buddy list Send an AIM message to Whidden Whidden's MSN ID is whidden1@cox.net Click Here to Ignore Whidden REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

chodder
INRH4xx0r^

post #75  quote:

I am 16 now, just for you all to know that whenever I say "younger years" I am referring back to when I was 5 or 6. I am an entirely different person now... eh w/e

Blur - Song 2

Old Post 02-25-2004 12:38 AM

Gold Member
Sayzak
Chimerical Visionary

post #76  quote:

Smoke rings in the dark is a great song.

Old Post 02-25-2004 12:41 AM
Click here to Send Sayzak a Private Message View Sayzak's Journal Find more posts by Sayzak Add Sayzak to your buddy list Send an AIM message to Sayzak Sayzak's MSN ID is blue3eleven@msn.com Click Here to Ignore Sayzak REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Whidden
KANSAS LAW DOG

post #77  quote:

Sure is, and you know I'm not really into country music that much, but every now and then I hear one I really like.

Smoke Rings in the Dark is just a sharp song.

Old Post 02-25-2004 12:45 AM

chodder
INRH4xx0r^

post #78  quote:

I use to like listening to Garth Brooks. Then he vanished... does anybody know what happened to him?

Old Post 02-25-2004 12:47 AM

Gold Member
Whidden
KANSAS LAW DOG

post #79  quote:

Right now: Holiday by the Scorpions

Garth lives right outside of Tulsa. He is on the local news from time to time, he is getting kind of fat.

Old Post 02-25-2004 12:51 AM

Gold Member
Sayzak
Chimerical Visionary

post #80  quote:

He retired.

Old Post 02-25-2004 12:52 AM
Click here to Send Sayzak a Private Message View Sayzak's Journal Find more posts by Sayzak Add Sayzak to your buddy list Send an AIM message to Sayzak Sayzak's MSN ID is blue3eleven@msn.com Click Here to Ignore Sayzak REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

outsider
Mastermind

post #81  quote:

I love the CD Garth Brooks did under the name Chris Gaines. Not exactly country, very cool.

Old Post 02-25-2004 03:02 AM
Click here to Send outsider a Private Message Find more posts by outsider Add outsider to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore outsider REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Diamond Member
Lawless
All About Brad!

post #82  quote:

Listening to... Leann Rimes - Commitment

Old Post 02-25-2004 03:04 AM

Staff
gaboman
What Would Jack Do?

post #83  quote:

quote:
Larke2000 said this in post #63 :
true. otherwise everyone would hate the G-man. not that i'm implying ALL your jokes are bad.
Just most of 'em

I'm listening to Smile by Guy.

Old Post 02-25-2004 03:09 AM
Click here to Send gaboman a Private Message Find more posts by gaboman Add gaboman to your buddy list Reply w/Quote

schmiggens
Outrageous

post #84  quote:

listening to: the radio

My windows media player is broken *cry* and My God there is some crap on the radio now a days. How do people get through their days listening to someone play the same song over and over again and it's all the same ttype of music if it's not the same song?

Most commonly played songs today: the theme from Queer Eye, that Whitney Housten/ U2 wierd remix thing and "Jump" by Girls Aloud. I am going to go nuts!!!!!!!!!

Old Post 02-25-2004 05:17 AM
Click here to Send schmiggens a Private Message Visit schmiggens's homepage! Find more posts by schmiggens Add schmiggens to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore schmiggens REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
gaboman
What Would Jack Do?

post #85  quote:

I hate the radio, but I listen to it in the mornings for the news (I'm being weened back onto the media after a long boycott). Once the news is finished, I listen to what I want.

Now listening to Blue Magic - Side Show.

Old Post 02-25-2004 05:40 AM

Staff
Dekka00
Administrator

post #86  quote:

Bleh, radio sucks

Third Eye Blind - Faster

Old Post 02-25-2004 07:02 AM
Click here to Send Dekka00 a Private Message View Dekka00's Journal Visit Dekka00's homepage! Find more posts by Dekka00 Add Dekka00 to your buddy list Reply w/Quote

Jokers_Harley
In the Now Guru

post #87  quote:

Radio = Death

Mindless Self-Indulgence - Ultrasex

Old Post 02-25-2004 07:08 AM
Click here to Send Jokers_Harley a Private Message Find more posts by Jokers_Harley Add Jokers_Harley to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Jokers_Harley REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

schmiggens
Outrageous

post #88  quote:

Romeo and Juliet - Dire Straights/ Straits (sp?)

Old Post 02-25-2004 07:37 AM
Click here to Send schmiggens a Private Message Visit schmiggens's homepage! Find more posts by schmiggens Add schmiggens to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore schmiggens REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
Dekka00
Administrator

post #89  quote:

Toasters - 2 Tone Army

"wearin' camoflauge and combat boots / skater pants and 60's suits
In a lifestyle that is hard to refute / it's modern look but it's all about roots!"

I love ska

Old Post 02-25-2004 07:42 AM
Click here to Send Dekka00 a Private Message View Dekka00's Journal Visit Dekka00's homepage! Find more posts by Dekka00 Add Dekka00 to your buddy list Reply w/Quote

Staff
gaboman
What Would Jack Do?

post #90  quote:

Unconditional (Thankful Part II) - DeVante

Old Post 02-25-2004 07:48 AM
Time: 08:39 AM Post New Thread   
Pages (163): « 12 [3] 45 » Last »   Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > General Discussion > Lounge Lizards > What are you listening to?
Search this Thread:
Forum Rules: