Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum

register chat members links refer search home
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > General Discussion > Lounge Lizards > Off Topic
Search this Thread:
Pages (447): « First « 23 [4] 56 » Last »   Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

Local time: 02:20 PM

post #91  quote:

quote:
heather15644 said this in post #88 :
Uh, I know this is a little off topic, but I think that the mods reminding us to stay on topic are more off topic than the off topic comments that we accidentally make. Uh, okay, so maybe that doesn't make sense. Never mind. Back on topic!

Well, unless you guys suffer from short term memory loss, that is the only reason for straying from the topic so frequently. It is our job. Don't like it, stay on topic.

Larke, dude, you are never gonna get that dog if you are talking about Chihauhau snot.

Old Post 01-17-2004 02:08 AM
View fuscia's Journal Find more posts by fuscia Add fuscia to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore fuscia REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Heatherhobbit
INReview Maven

Local time: 05:20 PM

post #92  quote:

Understood, Sherry! Don't mean no disrespect.

Old Post 01-17-2004 02:13 AM
Click here to Send Heatherhobbit a Private Message Find more posts by Heatherhobbit Add Heatherhobbit to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Heatherhobbit REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Heatherhobbit
INReview Maven

post #93  quote:

EWWWW! That was so grammatically incorrect! Sorry!

Old Post 01-17-2004 02:14 AM
Click here to Send Heatherhobbit a Private Message Find more posts by Heatherhobbit Add Heatherhobbit to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Heatherhobbit REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

post #94  quote:

It be fine Heather

Old Post 01-17-2004 02:16 AM
View fuscia's Journal Find more posts by fuscia Add fuscia to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore fuscia REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

Local time: 03:20 PM

post #95  quote:

quote:
heather15644 said this in post #92 :
Understood, Sherry! Don't mean no disrespect.

Yeah, the negation of the negative was quite interesting.

Old Post 01-17-2004 02:34 AM
Click here to Send adityamahesh a Private Message Find more posts by adityamahesh Add adityamahesh to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore adityamahesh REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

post #96  quote:

Yes, I found that intersting as well, I just chose to believe it was a mistake.

Old Post 01-17-2004 02:42 AM

Staff
Dekka00
Administrator

post #97  quote:

i do believe that weren't no mistake

Old Post 01-17-2004 02:44 AM
Click here to Send Dekka00 a Private Message View Dekka00's Journal Visit Dekka00's homepage! Find more posts by Dekka00 Add Dekka00 to your buddy list Reply w/Quote

adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

post #98  quote:

Well, I suppose we need Heather to be drunk to answer this properly.

Old Post 01-17-2004 02:46 AM
Click here to Send adityamahesh a Private Message Find more posts by adityamahesh Add adityamahesh to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore adityamahesh REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

post #99  quote:

It's possible.

Old Post 01-17-2004 02:46 AM

adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

post #100  quote:

To get her drunk?

Old Post 01-17-2004 02:48 AM

fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

post #101  quote:

NO! We posted on top of each other. It is possible she meant the double negative.

Old Post 01-17-2004 02:49 AM

adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

post #102  quote:

The confusion was quite funny!!!

Old Post 01-17-2004 02:53 AM

outsider
Mastermind

post #103  quote:

mm, you have a new screen name? (sorry to use mm). How did you do that?

Old Post 01-17-2004 02:59 AM
Click here to Send outsider a Private Message Find more posts by outsider Add outsider to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore outsider REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

post #104  quote:

Well, yeah, I have a new username. I had a very good reason to have it changed and Marc and Sean (the admins) accomodated me.

Old Post 01-17-2004 03:01 AM

outsider
Mastermind

post #105  quote:

Cool, well glad to know it's still you. Was hoping that you had not been inhabited by aliens. I just hate when that happens.

Old Post 01-17-2004 03:04 AM
Click here to Send outsider a Private Message Find more posts by outsider Add outsider to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore outsider REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

post #106  quote:

So do we call him AM or MM?

Old Post 01-17-2004 03:57 AM

outsider
Mastermind

post #107  quote:

I like AM. That sounds nice. Adi would be a good nickname as well.

adityamahesh you know you are going to get a nickname. everyone keeps trying to give you one. post what you think is acceptable. that way no one is offending you. and if you absoloutley do not want a nick name, say so.

I like your new screen name.

Old Post 01-17-2004 08:27 AM

adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

post #108  quote:

quote:
outsider said this in post #105 :
Cool, well glad to know it's still you. Was hoping that you had not been inhabited by aliens. I just hate when that happens.

Yeah, I hate it too.

Old Post 01-17-2004 05:28 PM

adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

post #109  quote:

quote:
fuscia said this in post #106 :
So do we call him AM or MM?

quote:
outsider said this in post #107 :
I like AM. That sounds nice. Adi would be a good nickname as well.

adityamahesh you know you are going to get a nickname. everyone keeps trying to give you one. post what you think is acceptable. that way no one is offending you. and if you absoloutley do not want a nick name, say so.

I like your new screen name.

Guys, go to this link http://www.inreview.com/showthread....0627#post210627. I have posted a post there explaining my username. Read it and decide for yourself.

Old Post 01-17-2004 05:30 PM

outsider
Mastermind

post #110  quote:

Awesome, good to know. I'm so dumb, I should have gone there first and read that.

Old Post 01-17-2004 07:03 PM

adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

post #111  quote:

quote:
outsider said this in post #110 :
Awesome, good to know. I'm so dumb, I should have gone there first and read that.

You are not dumb outsider.

And now lets get back on topic by being off-topic!!!

Old Post 01-17-2004 11:27 PM

Gold Member
Whidden
KANSAS LAW DOG

Local time: 04:20 PM

post #112  quote:

Mahesh, I logged on yesterday and you had 19 votes and 4 stars. My first thought was that some weird nerdo had voted you down a notch.

I was gonna ask you about it and got side tracked on another thread.

Anyhow, I come back today, and you got 19 votes with 5 stars.

You notice that too, or do I need to get my eyes fixed?

Old Post 01-18-2004 12:36 AM
Click here to Send Whidden a Private Message View Whidden's Journal Find more posts by Whidden Add Whidden to your buddy list Send an AIM message to Whidden Whidden's MSN ID is whidden1@cox.net Click Here to Ignore Whidden REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

post #113  quote:

He must have had only 1 bad vote.

Old Post 01-18-2004 12:37 AM

Gold Member
Whidden
KANSAS LAW DOG

post #114  quote:

Yeah, but both times it was 19 votes, with a different star count each time.

Old Post 01-18-2004 12:39 AM
Click here to Send Whidden a Private Message View Whidden's Journal Find more posts by Whidden Add Whidden to your buddy list Send an AIM message to Whidden Whidden's MSN ID is whidden1@cox.net Click Here to Ignore Whidden REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

post #115  quote:

OH Rainbow! No clue then, sorry.

Old Post 01-18-2004 12:40 AM

Gold Member
Whidden
KANSAS LAW DOG

post #116  quote:

Well, I would have thought I imagined it, but I went and looked at his vote list to see who the dirty dog was that would trash my buddy Mmaheshwary with a low star count.

I didn't recognize a couple of the names, so I gave up.

It's not important anyway, I was just curious.

Fuscia, I read your Bio in the Gold member lounge. It was neat. I read somewhere in here, that you had a photo of yourself posted somewhere. Or was that in a Private message?

Old Post 01-18-2004 12:50 AM

fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

post #117  quote:

It was in a PM. Go check your in box. I will tell ya where to find me. Shh don't tell.

Old Post 01-18-2004 12:55 AM

adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

post #118  quote:

quote:
whidden said this in post #112 :
Mahesh, I logged on yesterday and you had 19 votes and 4 stars. My first thought was that some weird nerdo had voted you down a notch.

I was gonna ask you about it and got side tracked on another thread.

Anyhow, I come back today, and you got 19 votes with 5 stars.

You notice that too, or do I need to get my eyes fixed?

I did. A user called Siriusblack voted for me. I think he/she voted me as bad first, then changed his/her mind and made it better.

Old Post 01-18-2004 01:02 AM

adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

post #119  quote:

quote:
whidden said this in post #116 :
Well, I would have thought I imagined it, but I went and looked at his vote list to see who the dirty dog was that would trash my buddy Mmaheshwary with a low star count.

I didn't recognize a couple of the names, so I gave up.

It is Adityamahesh now, whidden.

Old Post 01-18-2004 01:04 AM

fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

post #120  quote:

Maybe he voted once while he was alive

Old Post 01-18-2004 01:04 AM
Time: 10:20 PM Post New Thread   
Pages (447): « First « 23 [4] 56 » Last »   Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > General Discussion > Lounge Lizards > Off Topic
Search this Thread:
Forum Rules: